Everything is absolutely winnie the pooh'd. What should we do about this, goys?

Everything is absolutely winnie the pooh'd. What should we do about this, goys?

And this comes just as I get home from the grocery store. I try to be positive but there is so much filth in the world. People wearing clothes of degenerate "artists", looking like lesbians, covered in tattoos and piercings (was God's construction of you not enough?), and like three interracial relationships. Store is where I live in a small town in Texas.

Everything is so far gone. What can we do, bros? I know we should pray for all these people, and evangelize to those willing to listen, but everything is so, completely, 100% winnie the pooh'd, and I feel so helpless because of it.

Burn it all down

Hold the line and make sure your close family hasn't fallen away.
Find already already Christian male friends to engage in community service and become a larger unit with his family
Rinse and repeat.

I already prayed that God would do this if it was his will during part of the Liturgy. Unfortunately tho, I dont think we'll be that lucky, I unironically believe we're in the starting phases (sometime since the 1960's, I can't pinpoint where) of the end times, and we're stuck here. Things are only going to get worse and there's nothing we can do about it.

Oh, and I forgot. On normiebook, there were a number of comments of "We need to reevaluate where we are, what do the younger members believe and want?" and "We're stuck in the (century their "church" was founded)'s still, this isnt okay"

THIS ISNT HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS. THIS IS, IF ANYTHING THE OPPOSITE OF HOW THIS WORKS.

I dont know whether to rage, or cry anymore.

Attached: and we call these people useful idiots.png (500x407, 84.87K)

Stop consuming mass media
Drop out of postsecondary education
Stop working in anything having to do with media, finances, or government
Get out of the cities
Get out of the West if you can
Wife a good woman and raise kids
Buy property and prepare for the coming collapse

You. Lets be neighbors. Zig Forums commune when?

Never. Its too racist and unwelcoming in our wonderful, modern society.

this

Attached: 1495816310852.jpg (600x398, 63.9K)

What's wrong with interracial relationships?

Nothing necessarily, but often people get into these relationships because they're rebelling against their parents, society, etc. It may be a sign of some deeper issue.

Oh, that makes sense, wasn't sure what OP meant by it is all.

Stop being a racist, it's the Individual choice to choose the partner whom they like, read your bible and be a good Christian, watch the video attached if possible.

Why.

Dumping:

On Races & Their Biblical Relations

Today I wanted to form a brief redpill for my fellow Anons who have concerns about ((((((Equality)))))) and (((((((((((Diversity))))))))))) as we know them, in a biblical context. Let me start this by saying that for whatever it is worth, I do not fervently hate people of other races, however I and most followers of uncucked Christianity view the multitudes of races as God’s work, these are his creation - created differently - and they should not be intermixed, but rather preserved as such in their own respective lands, especially when ((((they)))) claim otherwise, and also considering that ((((they)))) have weaponized the “migration” of third world, almost universally non-Christian peoples into previously Christian lands in an effort to out-populate and eventually exterminate the remaining local traditional Christians in these lands.

I will now present a number of Biblical arguments for this stance, beginning with what is without a doubt one of the biggest ((((misquoted))) verses on this subject in the entire bible - that of Galatians 3:28 which is often spammed and taken out of context, in an effort to convince Christianons and those lurking that God is a passive entity who favors open borders (((equality))) as it is portrayed in ((((((((((((popular culture)))))))))))), and other forms of bluepilled nonsense. Moving on, this verse partially reads:

is there male and female

Now, consider the entire passage from which this is ((((mistakenly)))) separated from, when (((they))) misquote it. Galatians 3, 23-28 is as follows:

As you can see, this is speaking to a non-physical, spiritual identity, stating that we can all receive the Love and Salvation of our Lord Jesus Christ. To argue that - as they would - that the meaning of this passage is as they acclaim - is to argue against the existence of women here in the physical, earthly realm.

Moving forward with further information the biblical separations between the races, I would add the point that God created man with the power and ability and desire to create nations, and identities for the societies and races which he hath formed, and even stated to us that nations - and by extension nationality and national identity will exist even up until the end of the world, where in the book of Revelation it is said that:

Therefore the concept of a nation - and a nation as WE know it - with its own language, identity, etc will be - and is MEANT TO BE - with us until the end of time.

But you ask yourself - why are there the different races on this earth, and how could one know with certainty that they are not intended to be intermixed from a biblical standpoint, leaving aside purely pragmatic evidence to include the statistics of crime and social problems which inevitably rise from this action taking place? To this valid question I would answer with this abbreviated passage of Genesis 11:1-9 kjv which gives us the TL;DR of the tower of Babel:

language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech. So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.

Basically, there were a people who were one - one language - one society located in a prosperous area, and their arrogance consumed them. For they said amongst themselves “We will make this tower - so that we can now climb into heaven - and because we will then be in heaven, we will simply be our own Gods from now on!”

Well, the actual God did not look upon this kindly, and to end the foolishness of their tower and their plan (which wouldn’t have worked anyway, of course - for as the Greek fathers of the Orthodox Church insisted “A God who is comprehensible is not God. A God, that is to say, whom we claim to understand exhaustively through the resources of our own reasoning brain turns out to be no more than an idol, fashioned in our own image. Such a “god” is most emphatically not the true and living God of the Bible and the Church. Man is made in God’s image, but the reverse is not true”, based God above confused their speech into different languages and scattered them to the different continents of the earth (And some would argue, that God scattered the continents also among the planet at this time), so that these people could no longer communicate effortlessly amongst themselves, nor plan, nor build - the “great” tower of Babel.

As such we can see before us, that the existence of different nations, of different cultures and peoples, races and creeds is the work of the most powerful God of all things - and not a coincidental happenstance. This was done for a reason, and as such I believe that we need to preserve the order of the world set fourth by our creator, to preserve the different races and peoples until the end of time.

I hope that these passages will help to explain the truth behind something which is often used maliciously by non-Christians with little to no practical understanding of it, against our faith, against us, and against our very lands and cultures.

Reminder also that not only is your physical nation part of your identity for eternity, but also that God established the natural order of family and nation with his commandment to Honor thy father and thy mother. From this precept follows the order of nations providing for their own— not for others but for their own.

Likewise, the removal of these things is both a known evil as well as a sin against God. Meaning the Bible recognizes that such action is a negative consequence, a loss, a destruction, a punishment; and to inflict it on someone is a sin.

The princes of Judah were like them that remove the bound: therefore I will pour out my wrath upon them like water.

Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.

Isaiah 10:12-13

Ephraim, he hath mixed himself among the people; Ephraim is a cake not turned. Strangers have devoured his strength, and he knoweth it not: yea, gray hairs are here and there upon him, yet he knoweth not.

Thou shalt in any wise set him king over thee, whom the LORD thy God shall choose: one from among thy brethren shalt thou set king over thee: thou mayest not set a stranger over thee, which is not thy brother.

Sorry for the formatting errors.

>and also considering that ((((they)))) have weaponized the “migration” of third world
Yep, see pic related if you still don't believe it.

Attached: f0bafd87a.jpg (1188x1381, 256.49K)

Learn skills or a trade. Don't drop out.

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 31.73K)

Good advice