So in a hypothetical self defense situation

So in a hypothetical self defense situation
What say Tyrone(s) breaks in my house, a goose just pisses me off, or whatever
Is something like this effective for self defense?
Chinks are making them but they're shitty and made for mass production

Attached: 35D04E5500000578-3668971-image-a-3_1467326051018.jpg (464x316, 30.69K)

Pretty sure his face and brain would get fried and he'd combust into flames, user

He asked if it's effective.

Not more so than a gun.

wew

Attached: yek.gif (600x600, 217.71K)

I hope you have a loicense for that torch.

Not even remotely. You might permanently blind him/set his clothes on fire, but Jamal could still stab you to death before any real damage was done.

Reminder that in the US, even pointing a flashlight or laser at someone can be used as justification to shoot to kill (as it is assumed the attachment was part of a gun)

Attached: laughing snek.jpg (864x576, 66.03K)

Just make a flashbang if you're gonna go that route.

Are there any permanent effects of flashbangs? Or do they just make your ears ring and fuck up your vision for a few minutes?

Depends on what you make it out of.

Depends on what you make it out of and how close in proximity it goes off. I remember reading a story about how a Georgia officer threw a flashbang in an infant's crib, and it blew a hole through his chest exposing his ribs/left third degree burns over his body, pic related is allegedly the infant.

Attached: police_flashbang.jpg (553x700, 60.71K)

*Blocks your path*

Attached: hastatus.jpg (573x1000, 373.94K)

Pic rel is how he turned out. There have been other known instances of houses catching on fire from distraction devices.

Attached: crib baby.jpg (969x546, 74.46K)

Attached: 1499553607899.png (1200x658, 1.53M)

Deserved it.

That baby is going to grow up and hopefully commit suicide from discovering it's a disfigured mutt.

*obstructs your passage*

Attached: c752d606934b0e4e88fca3a74b5d01f7.jpg (900x769 121.89 KB, 132.17K)

I remember seeing some docco/crime show about a prison warden who took/got spiked a shit ton of drugs and the other prison officers thought it would be a good idea to put a flashbang on his head to calm him down, but it blew his head off. Anyone got a link or something? Or am I imagining it?

That's bullshit, no way any court would acquit him if you JUST shined a flashlight. Flashlights are not a crime and there is no credible/reasonable threat to your safety. "It could be an attachment" is not a reasonable conclusion in normal circumstances and the best you can do is plead insanity due to intense paranoid schizophrenia.

As for laser, literally nothing wrong there. You shine something at me that can leave me severely disabled, that's a fucking attack if there ever is one. 100% justifiable self defense.

Underrated fucking post

Attached: laughing bird.mp4 (480x480, 1.17M)

Attached: snow.jpg (4608x3072, 4.19M)

Love stopping an invasion?

LOVE WINS, BIGOT

Attached: the eternal jewish faggot.png (784x727, 538.47K)

I thought semitic "love" just strenghtens an invasion…

Delete this

if you love your enemies you win

Can I be on top ?

Yeah on top of my dick you faggot

Ok you got me i lold

I think you have this heterosexual business a little confused there Klaus me old mate.
It's ok, I forgive you for being a poofta.

He means extremely low temperatures that niggers aren't in any way adapted to
Ah, nevermind, he's a fag, but also correct, giving your enemies HIV makes them extremely weak.

I know he meant snow, It was intended as a joke.

Attached: Assburger.webm (480x360, 3.44M)

no u

I posted the webm to show that we could've had a serious discussion and to alert you that you should be patient as I have assburgers

Attached: d1c49717f78b4cba6b8a90a892d6d73eceb4a5e054ad93f59a9f99c6294b8a7d.png (792x588, 13.53K)

this is a very good thread

Agree.
Did you know that I’m 1/16th Greek?

wat do?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x422, 764.09K)

Attached: IMG_3711.JPG (700x330, 81.21K)

MUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTTMUTT

Attached: CloneFlameTrooper.png (1200x770, 404.05K)

Place peppers, onion, dates, basil, parsley, tomato, bouillon powder, and garlic in the bowl of a food processor; pour in the oil. Pulse mixture until finely chopped, adding more oil if needed to thin; season with salt.
Pour pepper mixture into a small saucepan; bring to a boil. Squeeze lemon juice into pepper mixture, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Allow pepper mixture to cool; pour into a glass jar with a lid. Store pepper sauce in the refrigerator.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▀█▄█▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░█▒░░▀█▄▄░░░▀▀█░░░░░ ░█▒░░░░░▒░░░░▒▄░▀▀█▄░ ░█▒░░░░█▒░░▄▀░░░▒░░█░ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▀▒░░█▀░░▀█ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▒░░█▓░░░▓█ ▄▀█▓▓░█▒░▓█▓░░█▓░░▓▄█ █▒▒████▄▓▓█▓░░█▓░░▄█░ █▒▒░░░░░▀█▄▀░▄▀▓▄█▀░░ █▒▓▓▓█▀▀▄▀█▄▄▀▄▄▀░░░░ ░▀▄▄▄█▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▀█▄█▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░█▒░░▀█▄▄░░░▀▀█░░░░░ ░█▒░░░░░▒░░░░▒▄░▀▀█▄░ ░█▒░░░░█▒░░▄▀░░░▒░░█░ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▀▒░░█▀░░▀█ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▒░░█▓░░░▓█ ▄▀█▓▓░█▒░▓█▓░░█▓░░▓▄█ █▒▒████▄▓▓█▓░░█▓░░▄█░ █▒▒░░░░░▀█▄▀░▄▀▓▄█▀░░ █▒▓▓▓█▀▀▄▀█▄▄▀▄▄▀░░░░ ░▀▄▄▄█▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░q

W>>654138
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▀█▄█▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░█▒░░▀█▄▄░░░▀▀█░░░░░ ░█▒░░░░░▒░░░░▒▄░▀▀█▄░ ░█▒░░░░█▒░░▄▀░░░▒░░█░ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▀▒░░█▀░░▀█ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▒░░█▓░░░▓█ ▄▀█▓▓░█▒░▓█▓░░█▓░░▓▄█ █▒▒████▄▓▓█▓░░█▓░░▄█░ █▒▒░░░░░▀█▄▀░▄▀▓▄█▀░░ █▒▓▓▓█▀▀▄▀█▄▄▀▄▄▀░░░░ ░▀▄▄▄█▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▀█▄█▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░█▒░░▀█▄▄░░░▀▀█░░░░░ ░█▒░░░░░▒░░░░▒▄░▀▀█▄░ ░█▒░░░░█▒░░▄▀░░░▒░░█░ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▀▒░░█▀░░▀█ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▒░░█▓░░░▓█ ▄▀█▓▓░█▒░▓█▓░░█▓░░▓▄█ █▒▒████▄▓▓█▓░░█▓░░▄█░ █▒▒░░░░░▀█▄▀░▄▀▓▄█▀░░ █▒▓▓▓█▀▀▄▀█▄▄▀▄▄▀░░░░ ░▀▄▄▄█▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░e

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▀█▄█▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░█▒░░▀█▄▄░░░▀▀█░░░░░ ░█▒░░░░░▒░░░░▒▄░▀▀█▄░ ░█▒░░░░█▒░░▄▀░░░▒░░█░ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▀▒░░█▀░░▀█ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▒░░█▓░░░▓█ ▄▀█▓▓░█▒░▓█▓░░█▓░░▓▄█ █▒▒████▄▓▓█▓░░█▓░░▄█░ █▒▒░░░░░▀█▄▀░▄▀▓▄█▀░░ █▒▓▓▓█▀▀▄▀█▄▄▀▄▄▀░░░░ ░▀▄▄▄█▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░r

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▀█▄█▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░█▒░░▀█▄▄░░░▀▀█░░░░░ ░█▒░░░░░▒░░░░▒▄░▀▀█▄░ ░█▒░░░░█▒░░▄▀░░░▒░░█░ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▀▒░░█▀░░▀█ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▒░░█▓░░░▓█ ▄▀█▓▓░█▒░▓█▓░░█▓░░▓▄█ █▒▒████▄▓▓█▓░░█▓░░▄█░ █▒▒░░░░░▀█▄▀░▄▀▓▄█▀░░ █▒▓▓▓█▀▀▄▀█▄▄▀▄▄▀░░░░ ░▀▄▄▄█▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░t

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▀█▄█▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░█▒░░▀█▄▄░░░▀▀█░░░░░ ░█▒░░░░░▒░░░░▒▄░▀▀█▄░ ░█▒░░░░█▒░░▄▀░░░▒░░█░ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▀▒░░█▀░░▀█ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▒░░█▓░░░▓█ ▄▀█▓▓░█▒░▓█▓░░█▓░░▓▄█ █▒▒████▄▓▓█▓░░█▓░░▄█░ █▒▒░░░░░▀█▄▀░▄▀▓▄█▀░░ █▒▓▓▓█▀▀▄▀█▄▄▀▄▄▀░░░░ ░▀▄▄▄█▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░y

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▀█▄█▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░█▒░░▀█▄▄░░░▀▀█░░░░░ ░█▒░░░░░▒░░░░▒▄░▀▀█▄░ ░█▒░░░░█▒░░▄▀░░░▒░░█░ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▀▒░░█▀░░▀█ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▒░░█▓░░░▓█ ▄▀█▓▓░█▒░▓█▓░░█▓░░▓▄█ █▒▒████▄▓▓█▓░░█▓░░▄█░ █▒▒░░░░░▀█▄▀░▄▀▓▄█▀░░ █▒▓▓▓█▀▀▄▀█▄▄▀▄▄▀░░░░ ░▀▄▄▄█▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░u

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▀█▄█▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░█▒░░▀█▄▄░░░▀▀█░░░░░ ░█▒░░░░░▒░░░░▒▄░▀▀█▄░ ░█▒░░░░█▒░░▄▀░░░▒░░█░ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▀▒░░█▀░░▀█ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▒░░█▓░░░▓█ ▄▀█▓▓░█▒░▓█▓░░█▓░░▓▄█ █▒▒████▄▓▓█▓░░█▓░░▄█░ █▒▒░░░░░▀█▄▀░▄▀▓▄█▀░░ █▒▓▓▓█▀▀▄▀█▄▄▀▄▄▀░░░░ ░▀▄▄▄█▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░i

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▀█▄█▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░█▒░░▀█▄▄░░░▀▀█░░░░░ ░█▒░░░░░▒░░░░▒▄░▀▀█▄░ ░█▒░░░░█▒░░▄▀░░░▒░░█░ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▀▒░░█▀░░▀█ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▒░░█▓░░░▓█ ▄▀█▓▓░█▒░▓█▓░░█▓░░▓▄█ █▒▒████▄▓▓█▓░░█▓░░▄█░ █▒▒░░░░░▀█▄▀░▄▀▓▄█▀░░ █▒▓▓▓█▀▀▄▀█▄▄▀▄▄▀░░░░ ░▀▄▄▄█▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░o

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░▄█▀█▄█▀█▄▄▄░░░░░░░ ░░█▒░░▀█▄▄░░░▀▀█░░░░░ ░█▒░░░░░▒░░░░▒▄░▀▀█▄░ ░█▒░░░░█▒░░▄▀░░░▒░░█░ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▀▒░░█▀░░▀█ ░█▒░░░█▒░░█▒░░█▓░░░▓█ ▄▀█▓▓░█▒░▓█▓░░█▓░░▓▄█ █▒▒████▄▓▓█▓░░█▓░░▄█░ █▒▒░░░░░▀█▄▀░▄▀▓▄█▀░░ █▒▓▓▓█▀▀▄▀█▄▄▀▄▄▀░░░░ ░▀▄▄▄█▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░p

Its not a bot its just the level Zig Forums has fallen to
Yeehaw fuck strayla and the BO eats kangaroo kocks
#unban mexico

\'~~~-,
\ '-,_
\ /\ `~'~''\ M E X I C O
_\ \\ \/~\
\__ \\ \
\ \\. \
\ \ \ `~~
'\\ \. /
L \ \ |
\_\ \ o | _.—-,
| San \ ! /
'._ Luis \_ __/ _/
\_ Potosi – __/
\.__ |
''. .._ __\
'' './ `

Lets see how fucked this looks

Ill stick to brofisting sorry

Lad..

Why report the brofist when you can join?

YOU WILL NEVER BE WHITE

Im just feeding the muttspam buddy i would appriciate a filter over a report
-XxXbrofisterXxX

Whoops

Roman masterrace brother fuck mutts

Its not about you brother its transcended all of us

Free my nigga mexico

Groove is in the heart cocksuckers
Free mexico

Yo ill see you guys at lunch 😙😚😙😍😘😗😙😚😘😍😗😘😚😚😙😍😗😘😍😙😘😗😍😚😘😍😗😘😚😍😚😘😗😍😘😗😍😙😎😚😘😗😍😙😘😍😗👄💋👄💋💋👄👄💋👄💘💓🖤💞💛💟❣❤🖤💝💗💞💚💟💌💓💙💓💖💗💞💝💜💦💦💨💨💘💓💜

Ausfag, if you're reading this, make me the BO so someone will actually do their job and keep the faggots off the board, Jesus. Do you think we need open borders or something?

He doesn't even need to make anyone the BO, he could just install vols. The Zig Forums mod's offered on three separate occasions to only log into a vol account to delete spam.

CUCKMUTT

Fuck off faggot.
I'm not actually the BO

Stop being dishonest and go back to cuckchan if you think this is normal or acceptable.

Interesting, I'm sure you would be able to link plenty of more examples then.

Attached: baee8afe5429608adb8bfb30b74c0929.jpeg (250x230, 7.31K)

flanking from sides is easy when your enemy forces all his infantry to carry 6 meter long unwieldy and heavy pikes.

Or better yet we just hang back and let the velites and archers cut your slow as fuck phalanx down while cavalry wings play a defensive role.

Attached: 24301307_10155122193062919_1666313786965267709_n.jpg (959x960, 81.89K)

Nah, you're obviously not from here.

Home self defense isn't hard: 12 gauge semi-automatic shotgun with the largest magazine you can legally possess/largest one you can find and switch out with the largest legal one before the cops arrive.
Unless you have a ballroom in your house, there's nothing better. Just open up when you see something suspicious and don't stop firing until the magazine is dry. Then switch out the magazine until you've run out of magazines.

Oldest trick in the book. This why people will continue to make fun of cucked mulattoes like you.

I don't get it.

I don't think one occasional post counts as owning the board admin. It's far too different from the mexican

Because the "wetback" is the hohol muttspammer.
Look at it. The same effect as the redtext muttspam.
Then he switchs to spergook vpn to demand BO to " put someone in charge". It is the oldest chan autism.

You're not fooling anybody, Jew.

At a time when Germans behave like Jews, is there a possibility that Jews will act like Germans?

Hello its me brofist spammer aka the mexican im actually from texas and nord just autocinnects to a mexican vpn most of the time. Im not muttspammer and i dont want to own Zig Forums. I don't even want to be a mod id just rather watch the place clean itself up and rid itself of a tumour that is spergook/muttspam, think of me like a vaccine trying to cure autisim with autism.

Attached: Snapchat-848498568.mp4 (1056x594, 2.57M)

You want Israel to send you a sealed traincar containing a revolutionary to destroy your country and kill as many russians as possible while turning the rest into savages with brainwashing?

I thought Zig Forums was a dank maymay shitposting board.
Don't tell me you cucks actually care about any of the shit you talk about?

Good point

Eat shit spergook

Nice samefagging there, kike.

Zig Forums is not about weapons or military.
It's about /int/-tier shitposting, you retarded mutt.

Learn 2 id or go back to whatever board you came from

Well, Israel would send that traincar to a local power nearby and not Russia.

*lances you*

Attached: 1920x1080-3988006-polish-wallpapers.jpg (1920x1080, 375.88K)

Skittles and watermelon drank.

Hussars are always fashionable.

Greeks being autistic as always.

Attached: 76.jpg (798x809, 48.18K)

It worked in part because the Persians also relied on clean and level battlefield (even more so than Alexander).
And it wasn't the tactic that won, it was Alexander knowing when and how to use it.