Trump admits collusion happened, defends 2016 meeting between son and Russia

washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-acknowledges-defends-2016-meeting-between-son-kremlin-aligned-lawyer/2018/08/05/cc37ea5e-98c1-11e8-843b-36e177f3081c_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.9fbb6ecd04e8

BRIDGEWATER, N.J. — President Trump on Sunday offered his most definitive and clear public acknowledgment that his oldest son met with a Kremlin-aligned lawyer at Trump Tower during the 2016 campaign to “get information on an opponent,” defending the meeting as “totally legal and done all the time in politics.”

It is, however, against the law for U.S. campaigns to receive donations or items of value from foreigners, and that June 2016 meeting between Donald Trump Jr. and Natalia Veselnitskaya is now a subject of special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s Russia investigation.

While “collusion” is not mentioned in U.S. criminal statutes, Mueller is investigating whether anyone associated with Trump coordinated with the Russians, which could result in criminal charges if they entered into a conspiracy to break the law, including through cyberhacking or interfering with the election.

“Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower,” the president wrote in one of several early-morning tweets Sunday, many of which took aim at the news media. “This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics — and it went nowhere.”

He concluded by further distancing himself from the meeting his son arranged, writing, “I did not know about it!”

Trump was responding to a Washington Post report this weekend that although he does not think his eldest son intentionally broke the law, he is worried that Trump Jr. may have unintentionally stumbled into legal jeopardy and is embroiled in Mueller’s investigation largely because of his connection to the president.

Attached: 1533518132532.jpg (1160x967, 428.82K)

It isn't collusion if it's in the open

state of shareblue and media matter in 2018

funniest part is they are doing there right now themselves

So I guess this is confirmed as their only ammo to use against Trump in the midterms.
Out of the whole Russia thing they have one very routine meeting with someone who promised to help Trumps campaign but didnt.

Whats interesting about the woman that Trump Jr met is that she met executives from a company called 'Fusion GPS' before and after the meeting with Don Jr.
Who funded Fusion GPS?

The GOP did fund plenty of attacks on Trump, but Fusion GPS was hired by the DNC.
They are the people who employed Chris Steel.

-colluding
Whew, lad. You truly are going off the deep end, aren't you?

Hahahaha, yeah, we're going to believe you instead. Totally…

Attached: 1371313080512.png (387x470, 16.42K)

you should never try to redtext while being absolutely butthurt

Attached: tumblr_pd1uv1Gi3d1u1w3aqo1_1280.jpg (843x612, 64.86K)

How much uranium did he sell them?

Attached: 7e0a8276ffdec2dc3335eafa883559f486e8d5a6.jpg (300x533, 20.76K)

Sure thing.

don't know. he still hasn't released his taxes. we also don't know how much he spent on russian hookers or mouthwash in helsinki

Attached: Bitterwallet-shit-sandwich-375x500.jpg (375x500, 39.73K)

>The US waste Trillions of dollars on wars to place it's isreael's political and ideological government in the lead
Don't worry goy. It's all normal and good!

GOY HOW CAN YOU LET OUR DEMOCRACY BE TRAMPLED LIKE THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!
ignoring that the only proof of Russia doing anything during the election is to the benefit of the DNC and Clinton

Such a good goy you are.

take your meds

Attached: 61f1f520f06ec4e52d62f97043c4652bf6fe7f85f7970bba380d8f56f85f15cf.gif (288x162, 3.35M)

well its a good thing that the meeting was kept under wraps for a while and was said to be about discussing adopting orphans. i mean if it was to collect dirt on an opponent then it would be illegal, oh wait. we got some cult of stalin–esque faggots defending treason

I dont think thats illegal otherwise the DNC wouldnt have been able to fund Chris Steel a brit to make up a dosssier about Trump.

This is your mind on leftism.

get a new script

lmao @ how little liberals understand law

doesn't realize that people hide illegal stuff in their taxes all the time and the fact that Trump is the only president to never release them probably points to the fact that he's trying to hide some of his illegal irregularities from everyone. also, there could be any sort of suspicious connections between trump and his policies if his taxes revealed who he does business with. he's already duped you into believing he'll drain the swamp, meanwhile he's filled it to record levels in his administration as he's filled every post with the richest, elitist corporate shills imaginable. (really, an oil exec as head of the Environmental Protection Agency?!) but you're a trumptard, so you won't believe it no matter how obvious it is.

This is your brain on leftism.

Comrade Traitor ManchuriAN Candidate Trumpinsky was gather opposition research in campaign is collusion

opposition research

opposition research

opposition research

The day of the rope is coming traitor scum

STILL NOT TIRED OF WINNING

Of course collusion happened with Israel

If they ever stop the impeach trump train then people might be able to hear the cries for Hillary's head. She has done everything Trump has been accused of and worse AND there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence to prove it AND she doesn't have a presidential pardon to save her ass. I hate this world.

Shills get the bullet too, you fucking dunce. But please, go ahead and support the party that literally advocates for two separate law systems depending on your race, the abolishment of borders and border enforcement, further taxation to pay all this, and calls you a Nazi for not accepting it based on my feels. No, the real pressing matter is a DNC funded slander piece that was debunked a month after publication, on which all the newer articles was based. Don't you know that if the media dus something, you should take it as gospel? Just listen and believe, you doubleplus badthinker.

Yeah and I colluded with a shop attendant to buy some groceries today. Then I colluded with some passersby about it being a nice evening. After that I came home for a bit of collusionposting on Zig Forums.

I'm conservative. I don't have to be a lefty to hate idiots. Trump is an idiot. So are you for believing anything he says. He's been the worst thing to ever happen to "his" party. The worst part is how desperate republicans that they overlook every stupid, disgusting thing he's done as the worst president in the history of the US and just go along with him. Why? Is he really a man of that much power that they need to cowtow to him? And by that I don't mean as president, but in general. Are they just dying to get jobs in a Trump hotel after they get ousted in their next election? It's sad.

muh collusion as you do opposition research
everyone is pathetic

Attached: 6CGbVJ.png (809x743, 736.5K)