Saudis Orders 16,000 Students to Leave Canada Amid Escalating Clash after 9/11 type threat

Saudi Arabia vs. Canada may sound less like a bitter international feud than an opening-round World Cup matchup, but a strange dispute between the countries, which only really got going on Friday, is escalating fast. How fast? On Monday, a Twitter account associated with Saudi Arabia appeared to threaten Canada with a 9/11–style attack.

A now-deleted verified account called infographic_ksa tweeted an image that was reminiscent of the September 11 attacks on the United States — which were carried out by 19 hijackers, 15 of them Saudi.

Saudi Arabia has canceled the scholarships of 16,000 of its students studying in Canada, also ordering them to leave the country and find academic programs elsewhere.

The move comes amid a growing diplomatic row between the kingdom and the North American country, following comments by Canada’s foreign ministry that criticized Saudi Arabia’s human rights record and called on Riyadh to release detained activists. Responding to the criticism, Saudi Arabia also cut diplomatic ties with Canada, frozen all new trade and investment and canceled flights via its national carrier to Toronto.
It remains a bit of a mystery why Saudi Arabia is responding to a fairly routine piece of international criticism with measures that seem torn out of the playbook from its diplomatic war against Qatar.

But between this and President Trump’s beef with Justin Trudeau, it’s been a bad few months for Canadian reasonableness.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/08/canada-saudi-arabia-feud-9-11-tweet.html

Attached: Canada-Ambassador-999317.jpg (590x350, 60.47K)

What the hell

Only cowardly men will imprison a woman and punish her for speaking out. The US should stand up and the other hypocrite European nations should do the same. Western nations should not keep silent like the crooked and selfish countries like China and India

Thank you, Canada for standing up to this spoiled little brat. No amount of branding will prevent the world from seeing the truth about the Saudi royals.

But the US won't do shit because of the obscene carnal relation between Saudi Arabia and Washington DC And Israel.

Of course the US offers no aid, Trump is completely in the pocket of the Saudis. Anyone else remember that completely embarrassing crap he did in Saudi Arabia when he first took office? They played him like a mother giving her kid candy to make him happy

Even after a bunch of saudi's and 1 egyptian committed the biggest terror attack in american history, america still sucked up to saudi arabia. shit they even went to war with the wrong countries, which just so happened to benefit saudi arabia. funny how that works out.

"Thank you Canada for standing up"?

Nigger, fucking Canada has NOTHING! No fucking military, international presence, significant resources, cutting-edge tech, did plomatic pull, desirable location OR innovative industry of any type!

You know what Canada is? Canada is a loud-mouth, used up, drugged up whore who shows up to an elegant party after sucking off some of its attendees in a back alley, making said attendees say "oh great, this cunt again. Should we kick her out or watch and laugh?"

Not to mention Justin Cuckold is the absolute most retarded PM Canada has ever had. He joins every parade, dresses up in the garb of every religion, then crosses his legs like a castrated bitch while meeting world leaders.

When you are NOTHING, and you open your trap to suck dick, you don't complain that the cock is too thick and it hurts your throat. Canada has no business criticizing Saudi Arabia for what it does within its own territory. Saudi Arabia is just sending a message to Cucknada: "you're not needed - we can do just fine without maple syrup".

Can Canada say the same? Got fucked in the ass dealing with Trump, and now, fucked in the ass by the Saudis. Cucknada is enjoying $16-per-pound average quality meat due to tariffs. Can't wait until Saudi Arabia is done filling Canada's asshole with a new load of political jizz. Exactly what a whore deserves.

i know that we aren't involved in this thing, and I understand that i'm going to come off as ignorant as an user can get -but I'm hoping this escalates into something serious. Maybe Canada can call out those saudi sandle rockers and make them step up to a conflict. Canada is a great country, it's time they whip some saudi-trim-your-retard-looking-fucking-beards-you-pack-of-retards royals.

Good idea, but no chance with Trudope in office.

The bigger thing is, if saudis declare war on canada, who legitamately will be on canadas side? The states only will if canada agrees completely to the tarriffs the called "unfair", britian cannot afford to do anything currently because of brexit, eu countries generally domore trade with saudis than they do canada. So whats left is china and aussieland, and if you thought chinks were bad now, try being in even more debt to them. Canada would lose a war declared on them.

30 yrs hence U ass of A will bow before Chinese might

The rot is on the vine

look and you will see

Attached: god emperor XI.png (1024x675, 1.75M)

What is NATO

Even a tiny baltic state could beat the saudi. They rely exclusively on a mercenary force of westerners and western technology purchases to even maintain stability.
True arabs can't fight for shit. A force of 2000 whites would beat 60k arabs. That's why they switch to guerilla warfare instantly now a days. Hoping to just make it annoying to rule over them.

On a side note, Trump probably asked the Saudis to respond so loudly. Creating a scandal around Canada's trade negotiator for NAFTA right before the talks. They might even step down, leaving their replacement days-a week to catch up for the current round.

are you a boomer?

they are tired of living in a desert and need a cool arctic bunch of nothing on the side to go to in the summer. watch out Canada.

I actually agree with what you're saying for Canada as a whole rn. We have Patriots here too. Help us get them out and come stay with us a while, we have suffered a lot and need some good company.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Freedom of speech is a rare thing nowadays, USA is one of the few countries who barely censors its citizens (but the Jewry and some judges manage to ignore their constitution).

That was just an excuse to keep investing in military, having puppet governments and creating chaos. Liberalism was an error. And I mean the one that overthrows monarchies, not the hysterical faggots. Fuck "Democracy" and the Jewry behind them.

Why do you leftytards put so much effort to subvert IBs?
USA, Israel and the Saudis are allies, it's not anything new and Trump made it clear about keeping the alliance, it was the bad side of Trump everyone accepted back in the elections as a bitter, but necessary, price to be paid. Not only because he was "not Hillary", but because he really would make things better for America and for the World. And so he did, despite your dishonestly selective memory.
You could say USA was Saudi and Israeli puppet with Obama, but… now? Social-Democrats need disruption, decadence and chaos in their host countries to survive and earn votes, just like other kinds of Marxists. But Saudis and Israelis need USA to survive, not the other way around, still they are convenient to Americans as allies.
Trump saved America from serving other countries' interests and managed to put America's interests first.

You just hate Trump so much because leftytards are anti-American. And that's it. You'd rather have ISIS (created and, before Trump, supported by CIA, Israel, Saudis and Globalists, AND STOPPED BY TRUMP INTERVENTION AND, limited, COOPERATION WITH RUSSIA), you'd rather have that Islamic trash, to prosper and ruin Europe via immigrations rather than supporting a Syrian new governor allied to the Americans. You brainless faggots are Assad and Russians' cocksuckers, no doubt, but you take priority in being anti-American. You pretend to care about America when Trump is the one really doing it.
To the average IB user, you even pretend to be against Jews when only the (American-allied) Israel is the problem to you, because (convenient) Marxism took you to see the cancerous Israeli as the "oppressors" and the filthy "Palestinians" as the "oppressed", and that's everything you were indoctrinated to see - in everything in this world. And, then, when not trying to make other people agree with you, you retards still have the strategy of mocking the ones pointing out to the Jews so to disrupt our internal culture.

You leftytards are subversives, you are destroyers of civilizations and cultures, you are cancer. Stay in a single containment board.

Either the 'Saudis Order', or a 'Saudi Orders', but the 'Saudis' don't 'Orders'.

Idiot

you're obviously
an intelligent man

So………………………………….

I'm curious exactly
how your perspective
got so fucked up

in America, we have constitutional rights.

and it's good to see that you're exercising your right to be wrong.

Any shitty country "has" constitutional rights. But America enforces them against their politicians and judges, they forbid and actually stop the state from doing whatever it wants with its citizens. In other countries, their rights don't mean shit in practice.

lol @ you thinking that doesn't also happen in America

And freedom of speech is the best example you can observe, specially in this era of politically correct, "hate speech" and "wrong thinking".

Re-read:

As if they don't have 'freedom of speech' in 9 out of 10 countries

Attached: on my list.webm (1920x1080, 1.13M)

With the exception of totaliarian nation's like North Korea, etc., you can say whatever the fuck you want, as long as it's not a threat to do harm.

It's just that in America, we use the term 'freedom of speech' as a brainwashing tool

God damn autocorrect!!

I didn't type an apostrophe into 'nations'

Fuck we need to do whatever Canada did.
Its fucking difficult getting these scumbags to leave normally.

I'd like you to create a list of all the inconveniences that Saudis have caused you, and the ways it has effected your life.

While you're compiling that list, I'm going to take up a hobby, like scuba diving.

1. They smell really bad if you have to stand behind them in the airport.
2. They formed a cartel to fix the price of oil artificiallyhigh so everyones quality of life is lower

I think ill just leave it at those two.

Remove Saudi cock from america's ass

OH,btw, all 16k dune-bunnies will be in the US soon

I cant see that helping.
Canada is part of America. But my country is not.

That is the sad part.

Its not like they will go home to their shithole country,

Entirely dependent on how many elections we allow them to purchase.

Attached: 0123-purple-teletubby-5.jpg (728x567, 104.24K)

exactly as I suspected. the only inconveniences in your life are the ones you've created for yourself with your decision to be a shut-in who's married to his computer & video games.

How does standing behind someone in a queue for a plane give you that impression?

is that part of a video game, or are you a magical elf in an enchanted airport ?

I am obviously the pilot. In microsoft flight simulator.

I'm confident you'll master that level eventually

Attached: maxresdefault(5).jpg (1275x741, 229.13K)

The kaffiruna know
SHUT IT DOWN

Attached: LOL !! fucking faggot.webm (218x226, 5.51M)