Codger Jean Luc Picard & Star Trek The next next generation returns

If you travelled back to 2002 and told the world that there would one day be a television programme about the continued adventures of Jean-Luc Picard, chances are you’d get a smack in the mouth. By 2002, Picard and the entire Star Trek: The Next Generation crew were a spent force. The four films to feature the TNG cast (Generations, First Contact, Insurrection and Nemesis) were hugely disappointing affairs; cheap, staid and targeted too squarely at a thin sliver of fanatics. It would take seven years and a radical overhaul of the franchise to make Star Trek anything like popular again. Picard, it was assumed, would die with Nemesis.
Star Trek: Discovery review – a darker vision boldly goes into the future

How things change. Now there’s not only going to be a new Picard-centric Star Trek series, but people are actually looking forward to it. During the Las Vegas Star Trek Convention, it was announced that Patrick Stewart, Alex Kurtzman, Akiva Goldsman, Kirsten Beyer and Michael Chabon were teaming up to “tell the story of the next chapter of Picard’s life”. That’s a vague promise, but a rapturously received one nonetheless.

theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2018/aug/06/star-trek-boldly-goes-back-the-welcome-return-of-jean-luc-picard

Attached: jean-luc-picard-20080618025900726-000.jpg (900x694, 175.27K)

Attached: qatard.jpg (736x552, 90.51K)

As long as the same set of no talent hacks who made the latest movies isn't at all involved it shouldn't be too bad.

Someone's scrambling to unfuck themselves after getting schooled by an industry professional with a background of actually watching tv and movies

Attached: The-Orville-season-2.jpg (700x300, 198.52K)

Well after STD gave everyone megaaids with levels of pozz never before thought possible they are trotting out picards weary corpse to return money on investing in pozz trek: the deep thrat goast fisting adventures of big black booty bitches.

(((Hollywood))) doesn't have any original ideas anymore.

In this stupid photo, Patrick Stewart looks like Michael York in old age….

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-09.59.24.png (1591x1080, 1.4M)

Or at least that's what you'd THINK….

in reality, Michael York (also a flaming homosexual just like Patrick Stewart) ended up getting terrible plastic surgery, and looking like THIS….

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-09.59.52.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

Star Trek has been a Bastion of homosexuality ever since it first began back in the 1960s.

William Shatner is a homosexual
Leonard Nimoy was a flaming Homosexual
George Takei is a complete faggot

They ALL were… Even the fans of Star Trek have always been homosexuals… And it didn't get any less gay as time went on…

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-10.01.50.png (1080x1920, 1.53M)

This homosexual subculture continued on into the X-Men franchise.

In fact, ANYONE who likes the 'superhero movies' is a homosexual

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-10.00.58.png (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Patrick Stewart is one of THE BIGGEST FAGGOTS on Earth, and that's not an easy task

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-10.00.33.png (1920x1080, 1.49M)

Everybody knows that video games turn you into a homosexual…..

But there is a revised list, regarding the pathway to homosexuality:

1: comic books
2: science fiction
3: Dungeons and Dragons
4: video games
5: Superhero movies
6: anime
7: imageboard culture
8: letting another man ejaculate into your mouth or butthole

Anybody who actually likes Star Trek, Star Wars, or any of the Marvel movies is a complete and utter homosexual

Attached: 2244678-23308595.png (3419x1508, 7.68M)

Diana's bright idea:
>I know! Let's encourage Johnny Neptune to trollingly spam all the threads instead of allowing him to entertain himself in just one or two…….

Attached: Diana's Bright Idea.gif (242x180, 67.16K)

Anybody who watches the Orville (or any of the other gay as shit Seth MacFarlane Productions) is a homosexual.

The fact that you would actually upload an image of the Orville proves that you'll never get any pussy.

And since you'll never get any pussy, you have no idea how they actually get pussy, and you have become completely unfamiliar with women, and uncomfortable with the concept of heterosexuality.

But you are very comfortable hanging around other guys who don't know anything about women either

Inherently meaning that you are homosexual, but you're just too cowardly to actually act on your homosexual urges

But you won't be afraid forever

Eventually, your desires will get the better of you, and you're going to end up letting other men empty their testicles into your mouth and up your shit hole

You're just a dormant homosexual

A dormant homosexual in the waiting, and while you wait, you watch the Orville…

I'll bet that you watch Family Guy and American Dad (or whatever that faggot show is called) and all of that other bullshit

Because you're a faggot

I like watching her pronounce the word "jizm" over and over.

DISCLAIMER:

simply playing dungeons and dragons when you were a kid doesn't necessarily lead to homosexuality

Not unless you include the video games and Jean luc Picard worship

Lel! She does appear to be saying that if you keep watching the .gif.

LOL @ JIZM

Why do they keep 404ing all your Johnny Neptune threads, Johnny! Someone actually probably reported the International Cat Day Kitty Cartel spam last night! What kind of cat hater would do that?

She'll love you long time, Johnny!
Will probably never forget you.
When it's all said and done, none of them will never know what actually happened here. Theories will abound, but no one will reach any 'real' conclusions.

*ever not never

Jean-Luc Picsart

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-10.43.36.png (1169x850, 830.79K)

Jim actually physically wrote my (misspelled) name into his 'MY DIARY' sissybook.

it appears that 404 is his 'big master plan'

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-10.46.55.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

As he said it, he was actually writing it in his diary

Attached: on my list.webm (1920x1080, 1.13M)

Wow! Mine too!
I can hardly wait to see a big 404 when I type in '8ch.net' and press return.

As he was writing the cryptic notation, the secondary camera feed was too small to supply a clear enough resolution to actually read his notations

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-10.50.51.jpg (917x647, 69.03K)

Hahahahaha !!!

DITTO

Here, he has already flipped the page over….

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-10.53.10.jpg (1192x734, 100.2K)

Does that say 'the Parker Pen Is Big', or 'Parker's Penis is Big'''' ?

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-11.00.18.jpg (577x635, 43.92K)

I hired a team of digital imagery analysis experts from the jet propulsion laboratories to take a closer look at the back of that paper and see if they couldn't determine what Jim Watkins had written…..

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-11.05.25.jpg (774x722, 63.35K)

They used the latest techniques, along with state-of-the-art filters to bring out the resolution of the message he had written on the other side of that paper….

It was well worth the money…

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-11.07.38.jpg (774x722, 99.82K)

Then, by simply flipping the image horizontally, Jim's cryptic message suddenly became legible….

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-11.08.07.jpg (1527x1136, 150.47K)

Don't worry, Jim. The offer will be well received. I mean, what are your alternatives? No, wait! Let me guess!

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-11.22.39.jpg (1300x891, 161.71K)

As one of the JN Consortium Team Members, (and one of the most recent ones to have been hired) I refuse to accept a mere pay raise as a way of placating us, because we all know what happened to the actual staff at the Goldwater, and how now they spend their weekends standing in gas station parking lot trying to pawn 1 gallon at a time.

Eeyore is making me die laughing right now. I wish I'd taken a video. Then I could have turned it into a webm and posted it here. He was hanging out inside a big empty cardboard box on my bed. He then climbed up on the edge and tried to jump to the ottoman; but the box tipped over and he ended up falling ungracefully onto the floor right before the box fell on top of him. Now there is a big box crazily moving about on my living room floor, seemingly by itself!

Lol !!!…..

Speaking of cats, I've got some bad news….

He pays me in advance, a month at a time, in both Bitcoin and DASH. I stopped listening to his 'promises' a long time ago. Bitcoin & DASH show up on my wallet and I go to work – just the way it should be! It's s shame that Philip and 'The Major' don't know how to better negotiate. I think he mostly pays them in cum, with a small gasoline stipend.

In a case of unironic irony, Jim's hero Trump's policies ended up ruining Jim's plan on having a 'hit' put out on JN by the Kitty Cartel

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-11.30.43.jpg (676x901, 128.93K)

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-11.34.14.jpg (676x901, 103.86K)

Old enough to eat solid food, old enough to be separated from their mother, tbh.

Honestly?…………

I'm still rolling laughing over the lisp gif of diana

That sounds just like something trump would say, while all those kittens become hardened

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-11.47.12.jpg (676x901, 128.73K)

I like my kittens 'hardened'.
Hell! I turn 'em into jerky!

They must be truly depserate

'Disparate' is more likely.

I think you meant TRULEY depserate

Attached: jump.webm (1280x654, 2.42M)

Attached: Aye, Aye, Aye.webm (1280x648, 643.75K)

SPACE BALLS 2 THE SEARCH FOR MORE MONEY

Attached: spaceballs2.jpg (1920x1080, 162.68K)

Patrick, like many other actors far removed from their previous humble lives have fried brains from living and being around the liberal, cancerous Hollywood.

lol he spelled a word wrong xD

corect, and tha type of innatentiveness will not be tolerated.

Ooops… My bad

I meant 'innatenativitiness'

is it possible to do a show with nuclear powered flying crafts that isn't M.I.C. brainwash material that targets our kids to turn them into homosexual killer slaves for the government?

…….in a word, no

Deep down i kind of felt that was the case.

Current-year TV shows

Pardon me while i go into my underground vault with the 100 Einstein clones in it and do some real science.

Attached: rICK.jpg (425x403, 85.13K)

Since I was a child I always study the entertainment industry

While other people 'watched' television, i studied it, taking in the current state of the art in everything from the production, the lighting, the casting, the scripting, the production design (art direction) EVERYTHING….

same with commercials….

same with movies, music, art, EVERYTHING….

I stopped caring and studying a long time ago, when Hollywood stopped caring enough to create quality products.

I'm still continually keeping up with the state of the art regarding CGI, but I no longer study the CONTENT….

fuck them….

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…

"LOLVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING"

but I'll be back later

highly relevent

The downward scaling break in the song Fame by David Bowie, where it starts with a really high pitch, repeating fame fame fame fame fame fame fame all the way down to the lowest baritone pitch:

The high pitch was Yoko Ono, middle pitch was John Lennon, and the low pitch was David Bowie.

These are the greatest posts I've ever read.

Money for dope

And I never even mentioned the iodine around his eyes

i know how you feel. the industry feels totally corrupted and its just ran by greedy people who are terrible artists who copy and paste others ideas and then change them just enough so they don't have to pay the people they stole from. a fine example being Stan Lee with the Disney/Marvel movies.

may as well post it. a fine song indeed. rest in peace Bowie

I painted an Elvis for Bowie during the Spiders From Mars tour.

He was super, super polite, and he fucking WORSHIPPED Elvis.

In fact, the song Gloden Years was written for Elvis, just like McCartney wrote Lady Madonna for him.

When they started pumping out major motion pictures of The Beverly Hillbillies and The Brady Bunch, I lost my will to live

(but Christine Taylor was SO FUCKING HOT I actually watched that film)

Money for rope

I would let Christine Taylor spray 'diahrroea' in my face just to examine the hole it squirted out of

Watch media from other countries. Started doing this and realized how shitty western shit actually has gotten.

user
Star Trek was HUUUUUUUGEEEEEEE dusring TNG, so huge it expanded into 2 more succesfull spinoffs with DS9 and Voyager
THERE ARE ACTUAL PEOPLE WHO SPEAK THE KLINGON LANGUAGE
The only reason Star Trek didn't surpass Star Wars as the most profitable IP in history was cus Georgy boy was much better at jewing his fans with marketing than anyone involved in Star Trek
i still remeber the days before the internet, back when conventions were still gathering places for people who shared a hobby who wanted to trade and learn about the new things commin out
i remeber all the lone Storm Trooper, Siths and Jedys surrounded by a sea of Klingons, Vulcans, Cardasians and Borgs
Star Wars was popular as that old cult film that every sci-fi fan had to watch as a rite of passage but it's popularity was not as alive as the Treeky popularity was back then, it was only after the prequels started coming out and when being a nerd became trendy that all the normal fags began to flash their "i love Star Wars" pins around while shitting on the prequels in a pathethic attempt to fit in with the trendy crowd and by then trekies were on their way out due to the series ending
don't get me wrong
Star Trek movies ranged form bad to meh and they may have flopped in the cinema but every single treekie under the sun bought the vhs, dvd and blue ray of the whole collection so shit as they were they most certainly were not unprofitable

Q is a LARP.

Attached: q.jpg (474x456, 23.14K)

i think that's a huge part of what killed my will to live too. that's what i get for watching tv i guess.

David was all ways a pretty class guy.

Jokes on you, I already have and have had my fill. I'd rather have a sex doll so I don't have to pretend and pander to an idiot woman's never ending nagging.

Growing up I would play a game where I would try and cum on the TV screen whenever Wesley crusher appeared on screen

zing. what isotope? lol

……. Which reminds me…….

gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay gay as shit

One man's 'fill' is another man's 'I said hello to a woman on an elevator one time'…..

Have I already mentioned that you're gay as shit?

This is going to be awful. ST:TNG:SJWE is the only thing we'll see. Comics are dead, Star Wars is dead, Star Trek is dead. Video games are proving resistant though.

There's an amazing new show called DISCONNECTING FROM TECHNOLOGY AND GOING OUT THERE IN THE REAL WORLD AND ENJOYING YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE THESE AREN'T YOUR PRIME YEARS AND ONE DAY YOU'RE GOING TO TURN AROUND AND REALIZE YOU LITERALLY FLUSH THEM DOWN THE TOILET.

It has high points and low points, and occasionally the plot gets kind of boring, but then suddenly there will be twists and turns and it makes it all worthwhile.

I highly recommend it

Are you projecting because you got aids from sharing needles at your heroin parties?

No one wants to live your life. Especially if it results to being like you.

do you hear that 'whooshing' sound?

that's the sound of your life being wasted while other men your age are out there preparing for the weekend, excited about their upcoming date with the girl they met this week, and decided to stop being afraid of rejection, and simply start talking to her and ask her out on a date….

………and she said YES……….

(This is the part where you try to convince yourself that you've already had your fill with women, and they are beneath you, and you would rather spend the rest of your life with a plastic sex doll)

yet we all know that's not true… You wouldn't rather spend the rest of your life having sex with a plastic sex doll…….

Because you're gay….

You won't admit it to yourself
But everybody else knows
You're actually gay

And Star Trek had a lot to do with it

Those parasites are really going to town on your brain huh buddy. Why are you getting butt blasted? Am I supposed to find a transient boomers words insulting?

I've wasted a lot of money on women. I've now decided I'd rather own a house than spending all my money on dinners at restaurants and trips to other countries. Call me gay if you want, your passive aggressive jew tactics don't work on me

How come it doesn't work in reverse order? Are New York fashion model fags playing D&D after a sweaty jaunt down the cat walk?

The real faggots are the queers who like Elvis and Bowie. They literally cannot stop sucking dick for drug money.

Elvis sure liked that cock in his ass

Attached: Nick_Adams_Elvis_Presley.jpg (394x263, 31.44K)

Attached: ElvisScandal.jpg (430x513, 51.88K)

But Kirk almost exclusively solved problems by fucking women

married to 4 different women
married to 2 different women
true

Yawn… snore…

Why did you post facts? You scared neptune away

The list of Homosexual Male Hollywood actors who have been married to women is in no shortage

AGAIN: I DIDNT STUTTER

William Shatner: gay

Leonard Nimoy: gay

citation needed

lol @ you not realizing they were homosexuals. at first I thought you were joking, but now I realize that you honestly didn't know.

research it……………………

you'll see