FDA Acquiring ‘Fresh’ Aborted Baby Parts to Make Mice With Human Immune Systems

>“Fresh human tissues are required,” said the notice, “for implantation into severely immune-compromised mice to create chimeric animals that have a human immune system.”

cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/fda-acquiring-fresh-aborted-baby-parts-make-mice-human-immune-systems

Attached: chimera_mouse-human_ear.jpg (320x226, 36.16K)

Dear fucking God…

Women who have abortions need to be cut up and sewn into rats.

You guys are spechul, huh?

Attached: 62067f95181aa42ae3af9a263cabc0761dffa0772556b5f294a862b2b272e860.png (138x192, 69.85K)

Attached: wide_25336.jpg (1280x550, 122.04K)

Go suck off a whale, PETA.

Dead babies as FDA approved food when?

maybe they shouldn't of been sluts in the first place

Attached: giphy.gif (256x256, 455.25K)

Feels nice to put pussy on a pedestal, huh?

Welcome to the world of medical research. Bet some whiny faggots still think gravedigging was a bad thing, too.

You like the idea of your dna that would have become a human being instead is turned into a rodent mutant creature that is property owned by a huge unethical government organization?

That sounds like a horrible idea. How long before one of the little buggers gets loose and we end up with rodent transmitted AIDS or some shit?

Or fucking worse, we end up with Skaven.

So its only a matter of time to give the mice human sentience. would you fuck a mice based hominid?

I couldn't be more thrilled.

FRESH ABORTED BABY PARTS

You have a great head line op

Please post mor!!!!!!!!

Attached: index.jpeg (284x177, 6.98K)

OMINOUS

Daily Reminder that this is exactly what the yiffing assholes in fursuits want. There's a surprising number of these guys who work in accounting, medicine and government because they want to see this happen.

Attached: adfavb35r.jpg (228x221, 10.92K)

Y'all know this is related to organ and tissue transplants and donations, right?

I work in a similar industry, there is almost always a huge wait time for any kind of organ and tissue. Tendons, bone marrow, liver, heart, cornea. Where I work its primarily tendon, cortical, and cancellous bone tissue that we work with. There are almost always backorders that go back a few months simply because the demand is so astronomically high.

The principle is to create chimeric animals, NOT ANIMAL HYBRIDS, that would have specific parts of their biology compatible with human DNA. This would be like how your cells have their own DNA and mitochondria have their own DNA as well yet every cell has mitochondria. A chimeric animal is not an animal hybrid, chimeras have more than one genome essentially that causes their biology to be 'patchwork' between the two different kinds of species. Chimeric biology can happen even naturally in humans and usually doesn't mean much. The research, however, could save millions that are on waiting lists til their death bed for organs that aren't failing.

Hold on a moment before condemning something so quick.

I'll condemn it so quickly because there's ways to produce stem cells that don't involve fetuses.

People are aborting en masse anyway. Some due to rapes and incest. You wanna have the infant's remains wasted? The soul has long left those body parts, might as well see if there's a use that can be applied to save lives in some inkling of a way.

Doesn't matter. Still murder.
Unlike an adult who can donate their body to science, an infant can't consent, so yes.
The soul didn't leave because of a miscarriage. It left because the mother was a whore and murdered her child.

Attached: db4cefd9b9c3a29471666ce080ab552f034243dc4309e29c680c6b71ef84e3cf.jpg (1280x720, 66.45K)

The bodies are still piling on the floor whether your stubbornness to the situation allows you to see a different side or not. People are going to make decisions on the matter, let them deal with the guilt of the soul later. Something must be done to make sure it's not in vain.

A lot more could be done if you stopped defending these whores.

I'm not defending shit. Losers start life they can't care for then immediately terminate it once they realize the responsibilities pile up. It's a travesty to the entire spectrum of being a parent. It's even more of a vile perversion of the principle of being a mother and a father, coming together and inviting a soul to live here on earth by simply slingshotting it right back.

Until it's outlawed, it will continue to happen.

There's nothing you can do to stop this fact.

All I want is to see something done that can be done. So infants and future humans aren't just left to rot in some red biohazard bag.

How is abortion even an issue? Just don't get cum in your pussy lmao. It's so fucking easy.

well, I don't care about murdering fetuses more than murdering flies, because fetus is just a lump is tissue

And I'm telling you there's ways to produce stem cells that don't use a fetus, meaning the whole process of using a fetus is null. You're the one defending abortion, nigger.