UK:Vigilantes drive 47 yr old man who found voluptuous teen girls attractive to suicide

A 47-YEAR-OLD man has been found dead at his home just 48 hours after paedophile hunters accused him of sexting a 14-year-old girl.

Nigel Sherratt was approached by members of vigilante group Soul Survivors who confronted him about the alleged messages.

in a video sting they posted online, they told him they had posed as a teenage girl and accused him of grooming.

Just 48 hours later, his body was found at his home in Cannock, Staffs.

Today, his heartbroken brother told The Sun Online he was "grieving" but refused to say anymore due to "legal reasons".
He eventually admitted messaging the girl, who was actually a man from the group

Nigel was sat in his car when the paedo vigilante group - who had printed out his messages - confronted him.

Confirming his name to the camera, he initially denied talking to the "girl" but eventually admitted messaging her on Facebook.
Video footage showed him later being ushered towards a police car.

Days later, Soul Survivors informed readers on its official Facebook page that Nigel had died.

The group wrote: “We’ve had confirmation that Nigel Sheratt (sic) from Cannock fortunately has [died].

“In what we do this is an outcome that we look to achieve and look forward to driving more paedos who go after little children to suicide''

thesun.co.uk/news/6968686/man-found-dead-48-hours-after-being-confronted-by-paedo-hunters-accusing-him-of-sending-sex-texts-to-14-year-old-girl-in-facebook-sting/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/403549/Stinson-Hunter-paedophile-hunter-Channel-4-donations
coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/online-crime-fighter-stinson-hunter-6800023
coventrytelegraph.net/news/local-news/stinson-hunter-says-thought-suicide-8420627
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do they not remember being a teenager? When I was 14 I ready to fuck, and I wanted to fuck.

If only people and police in Britain had been this vigilant before Rotherham and other cases. Guess Nigel should have converted to Islam and he would have been safe.

So he never really sexted a teen, just grown men pretending to be a teen. Why are we not arresting these "Soul Survivors" for the responsibility of his death.

It's murder by proxy and should be persecuted.

Because they said "pedophile". Just turn your brain off and pray they don't decide that you're next. Be afraid. Bin those knives.

No, they should be persecuted for sexualhaha geddit? harrassment. Ultimately, it was this man's choice to blow his brains out. Nevertheless, I do pity him.

Attached: Stu's bizarre adventure.png (540x403, 156.64K)

Q: A man comes into your house, points a gun at you, and says take this poison or I'll kill you and your family. Is the intruder not responsible for what you do next, because it is your choice?

Of course, that's an exaggeration of the situation, but honestly not by much. If you are a pedophile and you go to prison, the rest of your life is basically ruined. The guy killing himself was probably the optimal move. The way I see it, if you entrap someone into being a pedophile, and they kill themselves, you are basically a murderer now.

Granted, I'm assuming they entrapped him here. I have no clue if that's the case. I'm running off the assumption that they are baiting literal down-syndrome retards like those other guys on Youtube.

or tell a 14 year old who's trying to meet you IRL from the internet to fuck off it's not that hard

moral of the story is, don't try to meet anyone under the age of 17 IRL for sex, especially if you met them online

Yeah I remember too when I had that "can't wait to suck off a random 47 year old" impulse. No wait, that was just your faggot ass.

Vigilantes. If the government is unable or unwilling to protect the citizenry, then it has abdicated its own legitimacy. People are good and right to band together to protect their own at that point.

Good goy.

fuck me

So why aren't muslims in the UK being slaughtered by the hundreds?

I have a better question. Why are people who aren't so cucked by feminism that they honestly think there's anything wrong with men chasing sexy 14-year-old tail doing their own vigilante escapades against these Soul Survivor retards?

Because mudshits are protected by the local and federal zogbot police in the UK. Just like negroids are protected in the US.

There are no morals to this story, faggot. Moralfaggotry is what killed this man.

Honestly even the accusation of being a pedophile can destroy a guy's life. Once the word is connected to your face and name, you're fucked.

And this is why I prefer sex dolls. Of course, that's illegal.

These are just bullies looking for a "justification" to inflict suffering on others. They get off on hurting people. "Justice" is the cover they use to commit legal crimes against others.

There's already a thread on this story, faggot

Still waiting on these faggots getting the balls to do this on a useful target. Preferably someone named Mohammed.

Threads full of baby rapers trying to defend this trash, lol look at your future pedo scum

Baiting people should be illegal.

And another sick fuck off the streets.

Feels good man.

One less white and many to go.

So how many people have they actually stopped by doing this stuff anyway? Without the law being involved this group doesn't put pedos in jail nor does it really stop them I'd think.

these cunts are going after low level, retarded sad men, not hard-core pedos.
You will notice that all the guys they catch are white, this is on purpose.
What they are doing is distracting attention away from muslims who are grooming girls, getting them hooked on drugs and then prostituting them under threats of violence to their families if they resist, which is a far worse crime than sending a dick pic to a 14yo ( although they should get the rope as well, but AFTER the muslims are sorted out, not before)
It's just like the way "me too" distracted attention away from jew exploitation of goys in hollywood by making it seem that slapping a woman's ass is the same as anally raping her in a hotel room for a film role

I was saying this in the thread on newsplus but they do it for money as well as ego:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/403549/Stinson-Hunter-paedophile-hunter-Channel-4-donations

"Other incentives come in the forms of a Skype question and answer session and if the backer pledges £1,000 or more Stinson will have their company name tattooed on his lower leg."

A lot of the time they do snare non-whites but they don't get reported in the msm.

To be fair it doesnt seem like he used a fake account. The "girl", who isn't even real, would have known his age and thus been into having an older daddy which is becoming a norm nowadays which I think is due to the uprising of broke, irresponsible, beta boys playing Fortnite.

14 is good and ready to fuck especially if she's out here responding and talking back to guys. The girl isn't even real, just perverts posing and roleplaying with an old man. No crime was actually committed. Wish this guy would have done us good and killed a few white knights prior to ending his own life for no apparent reason.

Even admitting he talked to " her" she wasnt real. How can he be arrested period because of thought crime? Fucking weird society we live in. We all want to fuck young hot beauties, we shouldn't be prosecuted for it unless we actually do though. Difference between a normal person and an actual predator pedophile which this guy didnt seem to be. Almost like they messaged him first posing as a horny girl hoping to get him to kill himself as an end result, which they accomplished. Premeditated murder? Even saying they hope everyone kills themselves so thats clearly what they want is to kill

I bet this pedo-hunter jerks off when he pretends to be a young teen girl

Attached: 5432989f12ae1_18004315.jpg (620x413, 50.71K)

Do we know who actually makes the 1st reply anyway in these things? Or how these things go on in general?

I mean how does this type of thing start? Like what was he doing to meet the "14 year old?"

Because of the complete lack of information regarding the beginning circumstances, I'm willing to bet big on them finding a suspected pedophile and being the first to make contact. If not that I'd gamble that they threw a wide net over a large number of men and went with who responded, or searched for people already on a registered sex offender list.

It all seems like bullshit. This man killed himself out of guilt and embarassment for a "disease" that there's no help anywhere for and is one of the worst things in society, or considered such. You can do some really sick, perverted, hurtful and painful gross shit in sex and nobody judges you for it, but if you're attracted to younger girls, you will be crucified, even if you've never acted on it or planned to. Point being, this guy likely wasn't a bad person because bad people dont feel remorse or care what society thinks and he wouldn't have killed himself. These people likely killed an innocent man who did nothing wrong in his life by showing fake candy to a baby that's actually grown men with tide pods.

also, according to this article:

coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/online-crime-fighter-stinson-hunter-6800023

Stinson hunter was convicted of an arson attack on an empty school. In addition:

coventrytelegraph.net/news/local-news/stinson-hunter-says-thought-suicide-8420627

He was also a heroin user (I know this from a few sources).

Yes but it usually involves females of the same age as you or super hot women that are older than you. You see cracking down on pedos would be alright if there wasn't a lot of hypocrisy and bringing down the hammer on innocent kids.
Or my favorite
There are some states in the US that employ the "Romeo and Juliet" Clause that allows such things to happen if there is an age difference that is not exaggerated and if the judge perceives the couple to be in love but from what I've read it hardly ever wins these cases, regardless if the underage female tells the judge that she participated of her own volition.

I've even heard of this shit happening locally, the law is so one sided on these issues that it's laughable.

Not really and even more so when it's a 47 year old man.

I don't live in a country where the entire population got duped into letting Big Daddy Fed fuck them out of their guns. Come and try, vigilante wannabes. Come and try.

He says, completely ignoring his own hypocrisy.

Alright point it out famalam

Shouldn't these guys be going after Muslim child-grooming rings? Oh wait I guess that wouldn't be inclusive, my bad.

So it's okay as long as it's a woman and a teenage boy, but not if it's a man and a teenage girl. Feminist hypocrisy strikes yet again.

The entire idea of Romeo and Juliet laws is crap. People don't just suddenly lose the ability to consent because someone is a certain number of years older. Most of those laws only allow a gap of up to 2 years, and relationships of just about any single digit number of years are extremely common. So if you're in love with a girl 3 years younger, in most states you're screwed. Millennials are the first generation to ever have to deal with this shit because the laws were more permissive in the past, as they should be, and the sheer enormity of the damage this has done can't possibly be overstated.

what a beautiful world

He shouldn't have acted on his perversion

Go cry somewhere else faggoy

This is your brain on feminism.

Okay. This is going to take a bit, but do you believe the law is always correct?

This shit began in the seventies.

Actually it began in the late 1800s and early 1900s, but it began assuming its current form in the late 1970s. Millennials were born between 1982 and 2000, thus making them the first generation to ever feel the effects of this stupidity in its fullest bloom. Not coincidentally, millennials are also the most depressed generation and aren't having kids.

14 was the age of consent when I was growing up, so it doesn't seem that strange to me. I'm glad they bumped it up to 16 because of the way the law can be manipulated (people were getting away with having consensual sex with 12 year olds and then claiming that they thought she was 14, which cast enough reasonable doubt). But an actual 14 year old is sexually mature enough that having consensual sex with them is really quite different than having sex with a prepubescent child, and anybody that conflates the two with the intent to drive a person to suicide is severely fucked in the head. This group Soul Survivors seems more like they are in it for the thrill of killing strangers than protecting children.

Dafuq I missed the millennial cutoff by 2 years. I fucking hate boomers.

go back to r/the_donald you scumsucking sheeptard