New Mexico:Muslim compound was training children to commit school shootings

A man arrested at a makeshift compound in New Mexico where 11 children and the remains of a boy were found was training one of the children to commit school shootings, court documents alleged Wednesday.

Documents filed in 8th District Court in Taos County quoted the foster parent of one of the 11 children as having told investigators that Siraj Ibn Wahhaj, 40, the father of a missing Georgia boy, was conducting weapons training at the squalid compound in the northern part of the state.

Wahhaj "had trained the [foster parent's] child in the use of an assault rifle in preparation for future school shootings," according to the document, which argues that Wahhaj should be held without bond. He entered no plea during an initial hearing Wednesday, and a bond hearing is pending.

The allegation was first reported by The Associated Press.

Authorities discovered the compound in Amalia on Friday during a search for Wahhaj's son, a 3-year-old who went missing eight months ago in Jonesboro, Georgia, a suburb of Atlanta. Wahhaj was the prime suspect.

Once there, they came across Wahhaj, four other adults and 11 hungry children ages 1 to 15. But they didn't find his son.

When investigators returned to the property on Monday, they found remains of a boy. A positive identification is still pending, but officials believe they are those of Wahhaj's son, Abdul-ghani. The child's fourth birthday was the same day the remains were discovered.

Authorities said that Wahhaj had multiple firearms, including an assault rifle, and that they believed a shooting range was on the property.

They arrested the adults and charged them with 11 counts of child abuse.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/man-arrested-new-mexico-compound-was-training-kids-commit-school-n898881

Your 'Headline' said was training children to commit school shootings

But the first sentence of this story clearly says was training ONE OF THE CHILDREN to commit school shootings

hyperbole is your cup of tea?

The other kids were being trained for school bombings.

Also, you failed to mention that this guy is an 'African American' (a stupid nigger) not from the Middle East, AND his father (who has the same name) was part of the 1993 World Trade Center bombings.

You're not very thorough, are you?….. You just spend your days copying and pasting, never actually paying attention to the details of the pre-existing news articles that you're dumping in here, and never doing any of your own research.

sure they were………

Grasp for straws much?

HERE'S HIS FATHER=

Siraj Wahhaj (born Jeffrey Kearse March 11, 1950) is an African-American imam of Al-Taqwa mosque in Brooklyn, New York and the leader of The Muslim Alliance in North America (MANA). He was also the former vice-president of the Islamic Society of North America.

These people are just stupid niggers.

Attached: 180px-Siraj_Wahhaj.png (180x223, 68.36K)

LOOK WHAT I FOUND WITH ONE CLICK OF A BUTTON:

Wahhaj was one of 170 people identified by US Attorney Mary Jo White in 1995 as "unindicted persons who may be alleged as co-conspirators" in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, but was never charged, and denies any involvement with the bombing.

Wahhaj was a defense witness at the trial of the Blind Sheikh, Omar Abdel-Rahman, the former leader of the Egyptian terrorist organization, Gama'a al-Islamiyya.

In November 2009, Wahhaj was one of many Muslim leaders who met with New York mayor Michael Bloomberg at City Hall. Wahhaj said that he hoped all Americans would eventually become Muslim and also referred to the FBI and CIA as the "real terrorists".

WHY DIDN'T YOU FIND THIS INFO?

Sounds like a very diverse and multicultural bloke.

Attached: 77d367068a47895469fe4709d61fafeed4bb219c9293a6e0cc1e8a00717bc28c.jpg (725x1024, 77.33K)

so, you wake up in the morning, and start copying and pasting pre-existing news articles from the internet?

You don't even pay attention to the stories, because you're simply focused on copying and pasting, copying and pasting, copying and pasting, copying and pasting, copying and pasting, copying and pasting, copying and pasting, copying and pasting, copying and pasting…..

It's become an incessant obsessive compulsive behavior for you, and has long since begun to interfere with the quality of your life…..

At first, it filled an empty void in your life, and you finally felt like you had some 'purpose'. It replaced the empty chasm in your soul and the lack of appointments on your schedule calendar.

Suddenly, you felt like you were 'important', like people were 'relying' on you, and you were finally making a 'contribution'…

But that wasn't true. Not at all. You had become the opposite of 'important', actually becoming superfluous. Nobody has ever 'relied on your copying and pasting' to supply them with the same exact news they can find anywhere else. Your 'contribution' has become nothing more than a mindless OCD behavior, where you have lost your objectivity, and no longer even fully read the articles before copying and pasting them.

You're not providing a service to anybody, because we don't care about your stupid copied and pasted stories.

And you are doing yourself a great disservice, because the best years of your life are being flushed down the toilet, while you sit cooped up in your stinky little computer chair, gazing at the screen of your monitor, feverishly copying and pasting, copying and pasting, copying and pasting while the world passes you by.

When was the last time you went to go see your therapist?

Don't you think that you should call and get scheduled for a counseling session? Perhaps a qualified psychologist could help you restructure your life and get you back on track again…

All news organizations copy each other user.

I know Dr. Andy!

What can I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What did your shrink say about your constant trolling to get attention and a reaction from anons.

I bet you spend a lot more time trolling the net than I do posting here

But then, I kinda like eccentric mental people

Say, what ever happened to /killcen/?

I think he may be he Zig Forums mod now

He's whacked out enuff

haha, andy, you copy pasted this in numerous posts

I'm sorry you had to change tesxt sto avoid spam

FBISIS is going to need some new jihadis.

I heard that David Hogg, Obama and Hillary were seen leaving the compound right before the raid.

Diana's bright idea:
>I know! Let's encourage Johnny Neptune to trollingly spam all the threads instead of allowing him to entertain himself in just one or two….

Attached: Diana's Bright Idea.gif (242x180, 67.16K)

Attached: e35bbebad14149e7427bd94e1159de695ad6dd686d41765c763390046ccc0ee1.jpg (255x255, 16.71K)

op here
that's good repurting andy

you should try posting articles yourself.

But leave out the n word
bigotry eats the bigot

i bet they where training the other kids to be descent,pacifist ,polite ,effective and positive members of are civil society.
after all, the article does state only one kid was being trained to commit a mass murder of innocent children.

RELIGION OF PEACE

Why say… (a stupid nigger) instead of just nigger?
Stupid is implied.
Otherwise I agree completely.

The number of children being trained to commit school shootings should've been exactly 0 Mohammad

There is a solution to all this.
REMOVE KEBAB
the mussulmen have to go back.

Muslim ~ Chi/com takeover 2.0