How long until robotics become cheap enough so that we can have an army of these fuckers to fight against human...

How long until robotics become cheap enough so that we can have an army of these fuckers to fight against human opponents in mock battles for the Plebs' amusement, complete with paint/hair and clothes/armor, and potential human deaths?

Attached: RomeFeelsGood.jpg (3648x2736 238.93 KB, 3.87M)

The moment battery technology improves.

Why not just plug them in and charge 'em up?

The future is supercapacitors. Batteries can get fucked.

Why bother when you're only going to get 48 seconds of run time?

About a decade or two after you can fuck them, probably. Mass production needs to happen first and mass production is most likely going through happen through sexbots. Then the government will get involved with assassin-honeytrap-bots. After those get declassified, the bloodsports can begin.

Will we get militarized rape bots?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 6.62K)

Wouldn't it be cheaper to use blacks?

Yes, but they don't follow instructions as well and the media screeches about it when you do that.

make them fight other robots instead

Attached: Robots_fighting_at_high_velocity.mp4 (640x360, 11.52M)

Warrior robots need a lot of power so probably will need the nuclear battery so they don’t need to recharge themselves during the wars.

War has changed.

Attached: IMG_1626.JPG (600x900, 679.22K)

Also, I read somewhere that T-dolls can get knocked up. So that's really fucking neat.

/clang/ please go

They don't have to be the best, I mean just look at star wars droids, mass produced, cheap, expendable.
Just needs some motors for movement, a programmable computer, and a decent enough battery pack to last for at least a couple days in between charges.
And then spam them at your enemy and watch as they shriek and hip fire in vain.

>tfw no qt waifubot that's armed to the teeth and a weapons autist-

No but I want to fight with swords, but that's illegal, and I'll be bringing a knife to a gun fight so this is the next best option.
Otherwise, I was talking about mock battles, not 1v1 fights.

Would not fly.

Exactly. And as I said, for entertainment purposes, rather than warfare. I think some or many anons missed than, but I guess reddin iz 4 loosrz.

Attached: slaves mock battle.JPG (1900x1196, 463.36K)

On a more serious note, wouldn't "female" robots that act sultry be a major psychological warfare mechanism? The soldiers will have a natural aversion to shooting women in the first place, but when you wipe out a platoon with your army of weaponized sex bots and the survivors have PTSD, they'll be unable to fuck their woman because seeing her naked will trigger flashbacks of the war. You could even equip them with those rape condoms or a similar mechanism so that if the enemy soldiers managed to "kill" one and try to fuck it, it could slice his dick off/mutilate it or something thus effectively taking him out of the combat zone if not outright killing him from blood loss. Since it's just a robot, you could even put a bomb inside it with a delayed reaction of a few days after power loss or a manual override if someone sticks their dick in it that sets it off and potentially wipes out a section of their base.

Attached: 01adf993947e634999950e1b4731731d47b06dcb49c5e994ee3035f040522406.jpg (715x960, 68.7K)

Is this a real thing?

Attached: f8db588cb107282079ccbf276dcbf87715c950d62b25039b4f927cf27b375cf2.png (512x486, 67.89K)

Yes. It basically acts as a reverse feline penis in that instead of the penis causing the bloodletting, the vagina causes it.

Attached: rape_condom.png (789x410, 528.89K)

Not for a very VERY long time. You see, machine vision is still in its total infancy. We simply do not have the computing power for a machine to identify things that don't look EXACTLY like what they are supposed to find. Pretty much any machine vision system will shit the bed if you turn on a light somewhere in the room and mess up the ambient lighting it was calibrated for because it won't even know what its looking at anymore.

Most machines don't rely on vision, and those that do are constantly improving. That aside, if you're concerned about it hitting the wrong target, a frequency attached to your soldiers' wristwatch or something with an override to prevent attacking civilians would work far better.

Thanks doc

The "make your rapist into an enraged murderer" device

Murdering a chick is the last thing I'm gonna be thinking about when my dick is bleeding and feels like someone just stabbed it, fam.

It would be the 2nd thing.

They are stuck in range of your teeth

Agree. people initially thought about making tanks and aircrafts by they didn't have batteries for them so idea was abandoned. FACT.

Attached: 523543.jpg (1814x1079, 3.52M)

Call me an idiot but I've never seen this German tank model before…

It ain't real like the rest of the picture.

Well I already read about this "Polish cavalry charging German tanks"-story being false, but I wanted to make sure.

What happened?

It's the little known Gleichberechtigungspanzer 1. It came with random holes in the hull to equalize the chances of technologically challenged enemies, keeping the crew always within easy stabbing reach. Furthermore, after a certain amount of shots, the turret and main cannon would automatically move into a random position, to ensure no unfair advantage would be gained from superior aiming systems.
Initially, it was intended to be used in the African theater to ensure that the natives had a sporting chance, but this idea was quickly abandoned when everyone realized that feminists didn't exist yet.
The prototypes saw a short service during the initial assault on Poland, and were then, after being thoroughly cleaned of the blood and guts of their erstwhile operators, sold to Italy, where they were eventually used in the Egyptian campaign, where they vanished into the desert and were promptly forgotten.

Poles didn't charge tanks, just soldiers.

Attached: Electrode_kek.jpg (449x1197, 259.87K)

It's just polish high fantasy

Attached: The AoE2 Mapmaking Comunity.jpg (667x674, 177.52K)