Loud music led to gunfire, sending paralyzed former firefighter to jail

MACON, GA
A Lizella man remains in jail after allegedly firing a gun in a dispute over loud music.

Former Macon-Bibb County firefighter Ronald Kyle Livingston was arrested Aug. 2 on two counts of aggravated assault after shots were fired at the Lake Tobesofkee Store at 6024 Moseley Dixon Road, according to the incident report.

Magistrate Judge Barbara Harris denied bond for the 32-year-old, who was paralyzed in a 2015 crash on Eisenhower Parkway.

“I felt like he was a threat,” Harris told The Telegraph. Her decision was based on conversations with investigators, she said.

Bibb County sheriff’s deputies were called to the store last week after Livingston reportedly argued with a man at the gas pumps over the music playing in his car.

A woman riding with Livingston, who is in a wheelchair and has a car equipped with hand controls, had told him to not worry about it, but he confronted the man.

Rashaad Robinson, whose age was not listed in the sheriff’s incident report, was leaving the store when Livingston told him to turn down the music, the report stated.

The two argued, Livingston pulled a gun he keeps in his vehicle and fired two shots, according to the report.

Sheriff’s crime lab technicians later recovered a pair of shell casings near the gas pumps.

Livingston’s passenger said she feared for her life and ran into the store for safety, and Robinson fled toward the woods across Moseley Dixon Road, the report stated.

When the woman got back in the car, Livingston drove toward Robinson, who ran deeper in the woods, according to witness accounts.

Livingston was later arrested and charged with two counts of aggravated assault.

This was not the first time he has been accused of violence.

In the summer of 2014, he was arrested and charged with child cruelty after the bruising of a toddler, the daughter of a woman who was pregnant with his child.

At the time, the 28-year-old Livingston, who had nearly four years on the Macon-Bibb County Fire Department, was placed on administrative leave.

The case was transferred from Bibb County Superior Court to State Court of Bibb County, and the charge was reduced to misdemeanor battery family violence in late 2014, according to court records.

Livingston was back on the fire department and was on his way to work when he was critically injured less than three months later.

He was treated at Shepherd Center in Atlanta, and friends rallied to support him and help him pay medical expenses.

State Court declined to prosecute Livingston on the battery charge in December 2016.

He was no longer employed by the fire department at the time of the shooting, Chief Marvin Riggins said through an assistant.

Livingston is expected to remain in jail while his aggravated assault case is pending in Bibb County Superior Court.
macon.com/news/local/crime/article216220595.html

Attached: Ronald Kyle Livingston.png (1140x641, 1.33M)

Y'know, this just makes me think to that scene from Breaking Bad, where Walt witnesses some douche acting as such at a gas station, and Walt uses a squeegee to toast the guy's engine. So what do you do in a similar situation with a nigger? Lord knows they won't be civil and turn their awful, violent music down. I think this guy was well within his rights to terrorize that nigger, otherwise that nigger would spend his days terrorizing those around him without men like Livingston here to keep animals in check.

Still doesn't give him the right to shoot a gun in public and endanger the people around him. Also you don't get the gun out without the intention to shoot someone.

Thats right, co-sign the lunatic, gladly right? Just because u guys share the sheer hatred of this black individual, possibly his whole race. You're willing to froth the flames of lunacy, now if any of your loved ones, lets just say for arguments sake your children, was in the vicinity, and caught one of those stray bullets, that would mean u would've co-signed having your own kids executed. Im old enough to where I've seen examples such as these way more than im comfortable with

That would be child abuse for letting your child that close to a wild ape tbh

Should have just called the cops and have them do the shooting, perfectly legally.

He probably turns up his music twice as much now. I'm so glad I don't live in an infested area anymore.

Black people, and sometimes whites do this thing with the blaring music unapologetically. It's the culture that encroaches on everyone else's rights to pursue happiness that kills it for me.

Wew

Didn't you ever stop to think that maybe what Ronnie needed most was a friend, and if you had been there for him perhaps he wouldn't be in this mess?

Just to sum this up without any (((news))) bias: A paraplegic told a nigger to turn down his shitty music, the nigger chimpped out as they're prone to do, in defense the paraplegic pulls his gun and ends up shooting the nigger and got arrested for protecting himself from a violent animal.

You managed to sum it up without even understanding the story or knowing any of the details obviously….

Ronnie didn't shoot anybody

He simply fired the gun into the air, which is aggravated assault, among other local city charges they could have charged him with violating…

I'll sum it up better….

Ronnie is white trash, and he's always angry… He put his nose where it didn't belong, thinking he has the right to tell people to turn their music off simply because he doesn't like it….

The black dude told him to fuck himself….

Because Ronnie is incapable of self-control, and because he's a coward, he actually retrieved a firearm out of his car and fired shots into the air…..

And now he's sitting in the Bibb County Jail without bond

He's not going to get out of jail until he goes to trial, and that's probably going to take 18 months

In Bibb County, It generally takes about 18 months to be indicted

And he's not going anywhere until that trial happens

Next time, maybe you should try actually paying attention occasionally

lol @ 'in defense'

Trying to suggest that Ronnie was defending himself….

Nobody was attacking him.
The nigger simply told him to fuck off… To mind his own business…

Pulling a firearm at that point is aggravated assault, whether you squeeze the trigger or not….

But Ronnie actually did squeeze the trigger……

Then he tried to chase the nigger down in his car….

It's a clear case of aggravated assault, and an angry redneck who is incapable of controlling his anger.

The judge did the right thing by refusing to give him Bond, and now he's going to sit there in the Bibb County law enforcement center for a very very long time.

This is the trailer park that Ronnie lives in.

He's a piece of shit.

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-202937.png (1920x1080, 1.73M)

And this is the Bibb County law enforcement center (LEC) where Ronnie will be spending at least the next 18 months awaiting indictment by the Bibb County solicitor's office…

…. And the bad news?

Bad news for Ronnie, that is……

Even after he is indicted, he still won't have Bond… He won't be able to bail himself out, because the judge has correctly decided that he is a threat to society

So the indictment might very well come three or four months before the actual trial, meaning he's likely to sit in jail for almost 2 years before he goes to trial…

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-203258.png (1080x1920, 1.62M)

That describes niggers pretty damn well too
EVERYTHING you're trying to paint Ronnie as describes niggers to a fucking T and then some
Go ahead… call me a video game-playing, amine-watching latent homosexual unless you have something to disprove my statement… I'll wait

Here's the little country gas station where the entire thing took place… Lake tobesofkee is right down the road from this shitty little gas station……

The black guy was playing some of his nigger music really loud as he was gassing up his car

That might be irritating, and depending on the zoning of the part of town, sometimes loud music is a minimum violation of city law, and punishable by a citation (they write you a citation, and generally fine you $25 or $50)

HOWEVER….. This is out in the country where it doesn't violate any city ordinance…..

And even if it's irritating, that's really just too bad… It's up to a law enforcement officer to decide whether or not an ordinance has been violated….

It's not up to Ronnie, or you, or anybody else

You might not like it, but that's just too fucking bad… Nobody gives a fuck whether you like it or not… This is America….. And it's not Ronnie's place to decide that he gets to make the rules….

Playing loud music is not punishable by having shots fired at you…..

Anybody with any firearm training knows you never pull a firearm out unless you intend on using it…..

Having somebody play loud music, then 'telling you to fuck yourself when you tell him to turn his music off' is NOT a situation where you pull out a firearm…..

LOL @ REDNECK RONNIE HAVING HIS SPINAL CORD SEVERED IN A CAR WRECK (he was nodding out on oxycontin when he lost control of his vehicle) AND NOW HE'S GOING TO SIT IN JAIL FOR 2 YEARS, AND MAY VERY WELL SERVE 5 YEARS IN PRISON……

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-202511.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

…… You remind me of a trump supporter, simply because I say that Donald Trump is an embarrassing idiot, automatically assumes that I am a Hillary supporter……

When that's not the case at all

Just because I'm talking about what white trash redneck piece of shit worthless Oxycontin junkie loser Ronnie is, that doesn't mean that I am standing up for niggers, claiming that they are sophisticated…..

Fuck no………..

I hate them, too…………….

However, I am known to occasionally enjoy really high quality hardcore Florida Breakbeats, Hypnotic European Trance, or possibly even an occasional Dubstep song……

And I have been known to play my music loud, especially if I'm driving out in the country, and I really happen to like the song a lot

I realize there's a lot of people who don't like rave music, can't stand European trance, they hate Florida breakbeat, and they simply loathe dubstep….

……….. And guess what?

I don't give a fuck if they like it or not….. Their opinion means nothing to me…..

We are in America, and if I'm in an occasional rare mood where I feel like cracking a song really loud, that's exactly what I'll do, and I don't give a flying fuck if you like it or not….

And if somebody came up to me and told me to turn down my DJ Icey Florida breakbeats, I would laugh in their face and tell them to suck my dick…..

I have to hear other people's music all the time….

I have to hear rap, country, pop, heavy metal, hip hop, gospel, etc etc etc

And if I don't like it, that's just too bad for me…..

I don't tell anyone to turn their fucking music off, because I don't have the right to decide whether or not people can listen to music in their own fucking car

I'm not a police officer

I'm not a legislator

I don't make the rules

I follow them………….

But White Trash Ronnie thinks just because he used to be a fireman, that he somehow gets to boss people around…

Now he's the one getting bossed around….

Now he's the one being told what to do, when to wake up, when to go to sleep, what he can eat, when he can eat it, etc etc etc

(and the funniest part ? Now he's SURROUNDED by niggers. That jail is 95% niggers, and all of the staff are black as well)

He's in for quite and experience over the next couple years….

BY THE WAY, I hate niggers with a passion.

trust me, I deal with them all the time, and I'm well aware of all their genetic shortcomings and intellectual 'idiosyncrasies'….

THAT BEING SAID, because I deal with all kinds of people all of the time, in real life, face to face, up close and personal, I am also capable of telling you the good things about them, not just the bad….

So… Blacks are NOT necessarily only capable of being inferior…

Occasionally, you will come across some of them who are far far more intelligent than the average person, no matter what race that other average person might be…

Sometimes, they make a decision NOT to talk like monkeys or to act like Baboons.

Sometimes they actually decide to rise to the occasion, and behave in a distinguished manner, speak eloquently and articulately, and act as a shining example of the way they all 'could' act, but 99.9% of them decide not to…..

AND ?…. the truth is, even the ones that ARENT 'Albert Einstein' still have a few attributes that I admire….

They're actually very accepting of people's differences, and they always like me instantly as soon as they meet me and find out my name is Johnny Neptune…

I'll tell them I'm 'Neptune', and they all smile instantly… They like it because they realize I'm not like the average white person. I'm weird. I'm an individualist. I don't try to act black, and I don't act like a normal white person, I'm just my own weird personality, and they really like that about people.

They like to laugh and cut up

They're not all uptight and uncomfortable like white people are. They like to give each other a hard time, but it's all in fun. I've had them invite me to their parties, and to their churches, and I've taken them up on these offers.

My wife and I are atheists, but we have been invited to go to the black churches on Sunday mornings, and we have actually gone several times, and we enjoyed ourselves immensely.

At the black churches, they really get into it, their preachers are really dynamic, and they put on quite a show, and the music and singing and dancing… It's actually quite a spectacle and they welcomed us with open arms….

In fact, whether I am walking down a dark ghetto street (which I have done many many many times in my life and never been hassled) or at a Sunday morning sermon in a black church, or smoking a joint with a couple 'bruthas', or just an impromptu conversation with a black person somewhere, say like maybe the library or something like that…. They always accept me for who and what I am…. And I never seem to have a problem with them…. It's never up tight, and they never seem to judge me, and I always get along with them very well….

Meanwhile, all too often in the same type settings, a lot of white people are uptight uncool uncomfortable judgemental inexperienced pieces of shit who look down their nose at everybody, and as far as I'm concerned, THEYRE THE NIGGERS……

I have eaten dinner with multi multi-millionaires before, and I've gotten high in abandoned houses with dangerous violent drug dealing niggers, and everything in between….

And I can blend in every time….

I am able to use the chameleon effect, and blend in no matter what the setting might be….

And I would be lying if I told you that I never had a good time hanging out with some of my black acquaintances

But I hate rap music, I hate that culture, I hate the fashions (if you call that fashion) I hate the entire thing…..

The way that all the music sounds the same…. The way that they all behave exactly the same…. The way they all dress exactly the same… The way they are so predictable and they mimic an imitation of a parody of a satire of a mimicry…. I can't stand that type of lack of originality……

(And that's the exact same complaint I have about the imageboard culture)

That's exactly the way I feel about a vast Army of individuals do all feel compelled to behave the same way, continually repeat the same catch phrases, mimicking and parroting the same predictable concepts: Stacy, Chad, normie, roastie, blah, blah, blah… Everybody is trying so hard to fit in… I have the same lack of respect for imageboard culture that I do for the Hip Hop culture or rap or any of that bullshit

(It shows a decided lack of creativity and they complete inability to just assert originality)

nigge he's paralyzed and in a wheelchari literally just walk up a flight of stairs wtf lmao

CORRECTION:

He's paralyzed… And he pulled out a gun because somebody was playing music too loud for his taste, and he fired that gun, and then he got in his car and tried to chase the black guy down, with the gun in his hand, ready to fire it again…..

He clearly demonstrated being in a wheelchair didn't prevent him from being a danger to society…..

Furthermore, he clearly demonstrated an inability to control his temper and actions…

lol !!! fuck him

By the way, I know exactly what part of the jail Ronnie is housed in….

He's in the 'F Wing'.

the 'F Wing' is where they put snitches, sissies (transvestite prisoners) the elderly and the disabled.

Mixed in with those categories of inmates, the 'F Wing' also houses it's fair share of 'Crips' and a handful of 'Bloods'….

Trust me, Ronnie's hating it.

of course. In any normal, sane society (i.e. jew free) niggers wouldn't even exist in our living spaces. They're only so much aggravation and stupidity humans can take from niggers before they lose it.

what the fuck is wrong with you

blah blah blah

You're all talk….

and no testicles….

You're boring and effeminate

You're also inexperienced and easily frightened….

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-09.44.13.png (1140x641, 960.9K)

A whining complaining self-entitled little inexperienced bitch like you wouldn't last 48 hours in jail without having your ass beat to a pulp, then they would steal all of your commissary, and after they had stolen everything they could from you, they would sell you to the Mexicans…

I've dealt with hundreds and hundreds of your type before…….

You're much more like a woman
Than you are a man

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-09.56.11.png (1140x641, 976.68K)

You would be the first one to beg them to stop beating your ass, and they would trade your butthole to Mexicans for Jumbo iced honey buns… They would pass you around like a secondhand used condom, without even showing you the Dignity of washing you out between taking turns on your gaping shit hole…..

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-10.09.58.png (1140x641, 1.3M)

They don't call it the jewdicial system for nothing.

Attached: be3baff5df644e1d1668e72ba54f990a44056984592c2a12d813bbeb8a4381f7.jpg (831x1080, 191.47K)

Attached: 1de1bfc014113e43fb612117c2fc4a4a45383708cd896368f56e00e3e5e6957e.jpg (640x551, 67.79K)

THE PUNCHLINE:

in jail, niggers outnumber whites 100 to 1, and they 'rap' all day long

(And they're NOT good at it)

They all enjoy being in jail, because they don't have to have any responsibilities, they eat for free and they don't have to pay rent. They get to hang out with all their street homies and act like they are 'hard thugs'….

And they ALL think that they are talented rappers, and one day they're going to get out of jail and blow up and become famous…

So Ronnie is going to be forced to listen to them 'rap' all day, every day…. But even worse IS AT NIGHT TIME, After The Guards Turn The Lights Out, THEY ALL BANG ON THEIR CELL WALLS FOR HOURS… boooom Boom-Boom Boooooom… RAPPING ALL NIGHT LONG….. They keep you awake until 4 in the morning, all of them rapping on top of each other… You wouldn't believe how bad it is

Ronnie's wanting to kill himself right now….

It's 10:23 p.m. in Macon Georgia, and they turned the lights out 23 minutes ago… Right now as I speak, Ronnie is laying on a half inch thick uncomfortable mattress on top of a metal slab, no pillow to cover his head, forced to listen to the rapping right now…..

LOL HAHAHAHA FUCK HIM !!!!!

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing for you:

Thinking a black guy is a 'sandnigger', or not knowing the difference between 'disable' and 'disabled'

This is what's wrong with society. People don't deal with their own problems, they just call the cops. No wonder most men are so inept these days.

3 photoshops? Holy fuck did that guy ever trigger you.

ikr? I was just about to mention we have a summer fag in the thread who has no idea who Neptune is

He's either a mentally ill bum or a bot.
Don't worry the mods will be here momentarily to clean up the mess.

I am one of the mods, and Jim told us not to even bother, because it doesn't do any good

Calling the cops is a pointless idea, because it would take them 30 minutes to respond, and they would simply search the paralyzed guy's vehicle, looking for a valid reason to arrest him.

'loud rap music on a car stereo' isn't exactly considered a high priority for the police.

Don't worry Neptune will be here momentarily thereafter to mess up the clean.

Also, Jim has another plan in the works.

You're exactly right, fuck face

Deleting posts only invites me to flood the thread even harder….
Banning one of my 17000 accessible IP addresses does absolutely no good.

sooner or later, people
like you always learn
that you're not the
one in charge around
here…………………

this morning I got an email from Jim saying he was 'planning on asking Johnny Neptune to stop'. That type of wishy-washy approach is exactly why I'm considering giving up my volunteer position here.

Johnny Neptune is on his "to do list".
Jim eants to do Johnny Neptune.
I wonder what he means?

umad nigger?

Attached: 56bc95d68fd6e363e73c45de9e1facbc826386c862ac396867f418719080fe7c.png (1093x752, 735.03K)

Why don't you shit up Zig Forums as well?

Are you fucking done?

Meanwhile, Diana has a bright idea:
Ask him to, "Please Stop."
PLEEZE don't ban me again today for posting this .gif mods! I just don't know what I'd do! Getting banned too many times in a day I hear can be unhealthy, and we all want to be healthy, right? Even Jim does yoga; and when Diana's better she will join him. In the meantime..
PLEEZE STAHP!

Attached: Diana's Bright Idea.gif (242x180, 67.16K)

it is if they're fucking nigger beasts

say, Andy
the Don Rickles act really really pisses off the Zig Forums mod

The rest of us are not permitted to answer your posts, or we will be banned..

Who the fuck does this little shit-stain think he is?

Please troll more here Andy

good job!

Attached: Capture.JPG (540x531, 40.59K)

That would shut him up!

BTW, you idiot Zig Forums mod

Will unban when appealed!

Fuck you
It takes me 60 seconds to change the mac address of my router and reboot

voila, new ip address

triggered LOSER

Attached: triggered.webm (320x240, 98.07K)

Meanwhile I get permab& about 5 times a day.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I just realized that I might have a slight case of diarrhea from all of the jalapenos, because the last few posts actually made me laugh so much that I ended up squirting a little bit of shit onto my leg

DAMMIT !!!

I'll be right back because now I'm inspired to make my own animated gif

(noticed that I never mentioned wiping the little squirt of diarrhea off my leg, but instead I'm going to work on an animated gif)

I just realized how fucked up that is

It takes me about 3 seconds to choose one of 278 countries and connect to one of the hundreds of thousands of IPs at my disposal. This is why mods have no power, except in their own minds.

By The Way…..

I'm kinda pissed that 'Major Burdock' never posted the Goldwater story about the fetus found in the airplane toilet here in Zig Forums yesterday…..

I'm pissed because this was one of my better retouch jobs I've done recently, and I feel that it was really good artwork gone to waste

I feel that by not posting the Goldwater story in here yesterday, they basically flushed my hard work down the toilet

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-11.34.13.jpg (2065x1414, 442.01K)

When Hermaphrodite Elmer Fudd 'Major James Burdock' published the story on the Goldwater yesterday, it was a magical opportunity to have a little fun….

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-11.45.18.jpg (2121x1414, 424.72K)

And while I was initially quite pleased with my design, I realize there was something missing

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-11.44.23.jpg (731x641, 84.45K)

Parts of the corpse needed to be submerged, while other parts needed to actually protrude out of the water

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-11.42.33.jpg (2288x2232, 331.27K)

Then my wife told me there should be feces in the toilet with the baby, to emphasize how little value it had, and she told me one of the turds should be partially covering the child

see?…………
She always takes things too far. She just has no sense of 'boundaries', no sense of decency

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-11.35.24.jpg (2121x1414, 237.86K)

SO FUCK YOU', HERMAPHRODITE ELMER FUDD!!

Pics or it didn't happen.
Maybe you could talk Diana int getting us some pics of Major Birddick's genitalia.

She listens to you.

Okay.

Fuck off.

She can just steal the pics off Philip's phone. He rarely pays attention anyway, and has terrible opsec.

go

back

to

plebbit

What if I say NO?

Then we'll get you moved up a notch on Jim's "To DO List".

Can't go higher than the top of the page.
Neptune is not homeless. He lives rent-free in the minds of Jim, Diana, Philip, James, etc.. + many anons. Are you one of them?

This badass Rap Video JUST DROPPED !!

and it's CHILL

Attached: Fuck Ronnie The Redneck.webm (680x660, 3.75M)

Sorry….

It's LIT…….

LIT as fuck…. Not 'chill'

sorry, that wasn't very WOKE of me

Attached: PicsArt_08-10-12.56.28.png (1080x900, 116.32K)

I've always found it super admirable how white trash redneck racist people always seem to ENJOY interacting with negroes

Attached: 30415569_189430065183314_5371536153658770630_n.jpg (540x540, 33.11K)

Shhh. Just let Zig Forums gloat over the paralyzed man going to the rape box.

Attached: 0498e5d2eddeb289103593a469742dec0c22f119f7b71148b202d114761ec1c5.png (804x906, 241.09K)

I hate rednecks just as much as I hated anybody else

But that brunette on the right is kinda cute

Attached: PicsArt_08-10-01.08.32.jpg (1477x1378, 235.21K)

Oh will you fuck off? You autistically followed him and reposted the same fucking thing 14 times you nigger.

Attached: 9a6.png (323x454, 231.91K)

Attached: PicsArt_08-10-01.35.10.jpg (1349x1800, 383.02K)

Is the baby mod angry?

Attached: 6add779564bc240386b67a76fdedd5f5.jpg (599x600, 63.33K)

Attached: Fuck Ronnie The Redneck.webm (680x660, 3.75M)

Prepare your asshole.

Attached: 3a76f250b7d6f0a12d1150e64e07fc49a341c2c9a09f9f1cd981d8fe02f70a98.gif (300x300, 85.52K)

Wtf is going on in here?
I just wanted to stop by and laugh at a cripple and a thug, but came in to find some bizarreness

Attached: PicsArt_08-10-03.39.50.jpg (400x400, 39.4K)

OH SNAP
Trump put sanctions on cosmetics