Michael Moore: Trump will be 'Last President of the United States

“F–k hope. Seriously, f–k hope. F–k despair, too. But f–k hope."

“Hope is passive. Hope gives you permission to let someone else do the work. Hope leads people to believe that tax returns, or a pee tape, or the FBI or an adult film star will save the country. Hope, and the passivity that comes with it, is what helped get us here to begin with. It’s the lazy way out."

“We don’t need hope. We need action.”

"The revolution is happening in the most unlikely of places. The resistance ― the true resistance ― is not coming from the Democratic Party or from the liberal establishment. I can’t reveal too much right now, but there is a real insurgency taking place."

“Ladies and gentlemen: the last president of the United States,”
cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/michael-moore-f-k-hope-seriously-f-k-hope-trump-will-be-last-president-us

Attached: Moore.jpg (634x589, 72.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/1900orlastpresid00lock
archive.org/details/barontrumpsmarve00lock
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn't there a prophecy about this?

Fukin raysist.

Good. This Israeli shit hole needs to die, and a new nation needs to take its place.
We'll drop the dollar, glass Israel, and open season worldwide on the cancerous kikes.

I'm pretty sure that Obama put into place some statute decreeing that in the case of martial law being declared a president could continue to preside beyond his term limits until the situation had been resolved and stabilised. So keep it up libtards, more protesting, more violence, martial law. Long live emperor Trump. Thanks Obama.

Hope is not the problem, expectation is the culprit

archive.org/details/1900orlastpresid00lock
There was a novella about it. The same guy also wrote a story called Baron Trump's Marvellous Underground Journey. In 1893.
archive.org/details/barontrumpsmarve00lock

Attached: 1900orlastpresid00lock_0009.jpg (642x1082, 64.92K)

Jesus fucking Chirst these people are grown children. Republicans got through Obama's presidency, they'll get through Trump's.

"The revolution is happening in the most unlikely of places. The resistance ― the true resistance ― is not coming from the Democratic Party or from the liberal establishment. I can’t reveal too much right now, but there is a real insurgency taking place."

It's coming from here and 4chan

Uh huh, I'm sure all those pepe memes are causing revolts right now and not just twitter tantrums from impotent soyboys.

Pepe is literally a terrorist symbol ever since an innocent woman was run over at Charlottesville. It's banned for good reason faggot.

And the first emperor, but that goes without saying.

Nice b8, m8.

kek at your life schizo

lol @ so many uneducated
men in this thread………….

idiots

Attached: PicsArt_08-10-04.18.58.jpg (634x589, 65.24K)

Attached: PicsArt_08-10-04.16.44.jpg (634x589, 70.68K)

Attached: 2bda30c33b62742c5ec488582c44f5fcf8aa25c30ee17531fc33ac74e07ccf72.jpg (233x233, 57.2K)

#metoo

We were somewhere around Unteralterbach, on the edge of the forest, when the drugs began to take hold.

The only thing giving any kind of "resistance" and it's mostly just bias and hubris is the large internet and tech companies. Goog/Fazebook/YT etc shutting out any dissenting opinions. Thats basically deepstate run anyway so if he means that, well, its not so much a resistance as a last ditch effort by the shadow elite to force some kind of control. Whatever, won't work.

That pudding blooded embarrassment of a female you speak of, died of a heart attack… Not from an injury. In the absolute most technical way possible, she killed herself… To save humanity from the famine… So brave.

Fuck I should of known he was apart of the Sam Hyde Shadow government

Honestly my prediction is that Sam Hyde could get enough Traction to obtain the democrat nomination, if that happened all hell would break

So, Trump is pulling an FDR?

Sweet

Like we care

The joke Your head

Also, that's not how you convey one missing a joke, retard. THIS is how you do it:

Now GTFO

Is Trump the new Julius Caesar?

ok

Et Tu Hyde

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 39.75K)

It's Twitter. They're taking the nation back, at least on social media. Imagine, Trump being the last president with a Twitter account. Unimaginable! What will Trump do when he can't tweet anymore? Despair, that's what!

When did Micheal Moore start transitioning?

lel

What next? Fuck honesty? Fuck courage? Fuck the will to do good?

Seriously starting to sound like a cartoon villain.

If the USA Balkanises I would be okay with this. Then who would protect Israel?

Attached: armstrong1_01_by_legendver2-d64qlaq.jpg (600x977, 81.38K)

,l

Checked for digits of epic truth.

(checked)

Tranny lookin bitch

it's coming. durrr. just keep waiting and paying into it. no really he isn't totally full of shit and just trying to sell himself to the far right with a bunch of opinions and promises. ILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT. and Mike i think you need to take a bit of action yourself. your a lazy fat ass who never gets any exercise.

Attached: fuck everything.jpg (1920x1080, 449.8K)

When will see this little bittch taking Black Dick up his African Supremacist sissy fat lard ass?

I hated him ever since Bowling for Columbine, being an Africanized bee apologist of all things just because they are tangentially related to their negro lovers, THOSE BEES ARE A REAL DANGER AND HAVE KILLED PEOPLE IN MY CITY IN THE 90'S!

I don't actually believe there was any kekking on your part. I think you probably had a very sour look on your face when you typed that.

trump is hitler.hillary is stalin,america will collapse any day now!

That's why no one can take America seriously politically sometimes, please look at brazil which has had many dictators after it stopped being democratic from the 70s through to the 1980s.

brazil is similar in size and politics to the usa except the demographics are different. norega and castro are real dictators,trump and hillary are just shitty politicians. please talk to someone from cuba or nicaragua or russia to know what it feels like to live under an ACTUAL DICTATOR.

america has had presidents in the ku klux klan,presidents that were murdered and presidents whom commited treason. the fact an ex businessman became a president won't mean that the united states will never have another president.

right and left americans need to get their heads out of their collective asses about this.

Attached: 57X7f5W20384732975982395923695623975 jjba coke cocaine drugs.jpg (687x274, 87.79K)

Attention whore never gets tired

We? You overestimate yourself, mate.