DIANE SHEKELSTEIN IS TRYING TO DISARM US, THIS IS NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY

For those of you who don't know, Diane Feinstein the Gun-Grabber has introduced "the Assault Weapons Ban of 2019" (Bill S.66) as a bill a couple months ago. THIS WILL OUTLAW THE SALE AND TRANSPORTATION OF "AssaUlT weAPoNs"! Y'all better start flooding your representatives with phone calls and snail-mail. It hasn't been passed yet, so let's keep it that way. This shit is for real, Zig Forums.

congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/66

Attached: IMG_20190310_131803.jpg (1280x720, 96.21K)

Sometimes I wonder if it would be easier to just let this shit pass so we can start shooting cops/politicians already.

Me too, user. Me too.

Except you won't. You didn't in 1994, and you won't now.

I was learning the Alphabet in 1994 don't lump us in with the boomers.

People don't do it, because those who otherwise would do it have a tangible future ahead of them. Shooting a bunch of cops is a great way to destroy said future. Granted, there are people who have done it and gotten away with it, assassination is no easy task, even if the target deserves it (which a lot of cops and politicians do, as I'm sure you're aware of). What they're doing is taking away our armament *before* they take away our other freedoms. An unarmed population is multitudes easier to control than an armed population.

Well said, user

The abyss has gazed back. Please send a mercy bullet.

Attached: IMG_20190310_151312.jpg (338x750, 32.76K)

There there, user… It's not the end yet. She's still seen as an idiot by most of the congress.

The exempted weapons list is so full of shit. It's almost entirely things that wouldn't be classified as assault weapons regardless. Also not a single handgun made the list.

can we just Balkanize already. im tired of having to deal with Marxists in washington and all of their crap. The only reason we made a Federal Government in the first place was when we started out the states were too weak to defend themselves or keep order. Considering how long we've been around and how prosperous we've become i think the Federal government is long outdated.

Attached: 29e.jpg (217x320, 9.51K)

OI YOU WON'T DO SHIT, YOU'LL TAKE BIG BROTHER COCK IN YOUR ASS JUST LIKE WE DO!!!!
Keep projecting, faggot.

Visit a friendly neighborhood superpower to ask them for funding a secession movement in ethnically cohesive states in order to disrupt not only whatever's left of the "united" part of USA but to cripple america internationally, your best bets at the moment are China or Russia, China is more likely to help you and not face any consequences for it.
That's how judaized corpse of germany destroyed Heksagonale by funding Croatian nationalism to destabilize Yugoslavia and prevent a economic and political alliance that was free from USA, Germany or Russia

Well, your civil war was fought over for that entire reason. It seems that the mulattoes' song of freedumbz was just all hot fart after all, and when half the population wanted to excercise the inherent constitutional principles, they got curb stomped.
No wonder you mutts have no problem destroying Europe. You fucking genocided your own btothers and sisters into dumb inbred rednecks for wanting to opt out, which was within the working mechanism of the us when it was founded.
Mutts are truly cursed. Maybe I will pity you when we survive this.

This is the grave you live for, kike. The tree of liberty will be watered with your inhuman 'blood'.

I was trying to figure out how to use a toilet to take a shit/wipe in 1994.

This was my biggest reason for being reserved in the past, but it's becoming increasingly clear to me that my future is fucked either way so I' have fewer and fewer qualms with potentially losing what little is still there in an effort to fuck up the ones who caused this mess/want to exacerbate this mess. I work for far less than my grandparents did in the same sort of positions they did, I have no options to advance forward since the death of those above me means the company will simply cease to exist since their children/grand children have no desire to take over these sectors of the economy (and they won't hand it over to me or any of the competents in my age group working for them for obvious reasons), and because it's a "specialized" branch-off from what I should be doing, no one in my more generalized field considers it proper work experience so I might as well be a new hire if I go anywhere else. I have no wife or kids waiting for me/am not planning on it at this point, I'm getting too old to join the military (or to at least get out of the military before I'm in my mid 30s since for my profession they require a 6+ year contract), and even if I did join the military it's completely POZZed at this point unless I want to risk my life getting shot at so I can put "military experience" on a resume, and interest rates are continuing to climb monthly (I don't have very much in terms of loans, but I saw my interest rates all jump 1% on them this month even though they're all supposed to be "grandfathered in"). I'm done, I'm getting fed up with society. I'm not even that autistic. I just wanted to live in a decent house, marry a girl 3-10 years younger than me, have a job that pays the bills with only a 7% chance of dismemberment/death before 40 or lower, and be able to afford to go camping/shooting guns once a month. That's basically an impossibility at this point between all the NON-gun-related laws and regulations on the book before accounting for all the fucking gun laws they keep trying to pass to take away one of my few joys left in life outside of bowling (which they're trying to kill), raising animals (which is basically illegal- I can own a pig but even owning chickens is almost impossible), and DIY projects (which they keep trying to pass laws to make you hire a "professional" to do for you). I'm becoming increasingly apathetic to the idea of living in this sort of society at all to the point where I would gladly welcome an attempted gun grab so I can either go out encouraging others to not put up with that shit any more or make it through the carnage and live in a post-WWIII society where a quarter of the population is dead from starvation since cities don't have enough food to survive more than 3 days without imports, or otherwise hardened to the realities of biology and civilization as a whole.

Attached: 666d2690cae4ffec3bbbe2873ca5317774cdcb628deb170d99975ee8f5988a6d.png (1181x717, 115.92K)

Fuck, sorry for the blog post, Zig Forums.

Attached: 6fdc8cf69f5f105433113b0eca99c2f9ce258563bc31a9edc98d404a593beaef.gif (400x300, 894.86K)

tfw no rep

Attached: ap16125853290858.png.jpg (2400x1800, 377.03K)

As for , I guess you're fucked bro. What state do you live in?

Attached: 6b07ba8a313e8b182a700f511734ea6e16513ef8d85d147c73fcaf8c7e8df828.jpg (339x452 1.02 MB, 50.24K)

I hope it fucking happens tbh so that American can wake up.

At this point only a military dictatorship can solve things.

Amerimutts will want this and quite frankly deserve it.
Say goodbye to your guns, cuc/k/s. You'll do nothing like always.

Oh no. Bad Hiro, bad Hitler, bad Tojo!!! What about muh freedumbz!!! that I cant even define??!!
Maybe giving up on the most powerful too people invented organization, government and pretending to be able to live off the land, spending years scolding "anti semites" only to wake up when it is too late, lol XDD

It would have been fun making fun of you mental cowards if things werent so dire right now.

Attached: 748f57c990e410966315a18069d0f213e22ff46ee413d16f2e1402ab3e9461ef.gif (2287x2405 27.44 KB, 2.22M)

*tool

Watch multiple states either secede or refuse to enforce her law. It directly violates the constitution, fuckwit.

I find it funny that you call us "amerimutts", even though your lil' flag there is obviously an American flag, Strelok

This.

One more before bedtime :3

Attached: a912659b1081338d300ba2ea485fa878e683231f6b70cfe988dfa97b9a12deb8.jpg (1920x1260 22.11 KB, 578.07K)

Since when have amerimutts cared about that piece of toilet paper?
No state has the balls to do that and wouod get nuked if it tried.
top jej
Muttmerica is fucked. It wants to be fucked and deserves it.

Did you not see the two messages talking about how these people were not even in middle school at this point in time? Of course baby boomers didn't revolt at the time, but was talking to a millennial. Millennials =/= boomers

The freedumbs to shoot watermelons on youtube and to consume jewish media is what America is all about, mindless hedonism, ironically protection of which isn't worth the effort.

So does the NFA, AWB, and every other gun ban.
Where are the secessions and refusals big guy?

Alright, alright, I feel you. Come on down to America, and let's organize a revolution. Can't be that fuckin' hard, right?

The right to be bred with niggers at gunpoint shall not be infringed :^)
Evil natzees dared not to include niggers and Arabs in the Hwite race. Thats why they needed to be destroyed, these nazi communists. Those commies were mostly ok though, but we "beat" them, lol
Hail america, land of the mutts, and home of the kikes.

It was easy enough to wage a war on those slant eyes and nazis, even easier to supply commies with war material that saved them!
Yee haw!

FBI/CIA/ATF FEDNIGGER DETECTED
Amerimutts are not allowed to revolt, remember? Revolting is illegal :*)

I'm from Dixie and I hate the Union, am I cool in your book Mr. Ubermensch?

What messages, what people, what time, and
while useful for marketers :^), is dumb.

Attached: what the fuckuru am i readinguru.jpg (417x600, 77.61K)

No, you're a stupid niggermutt. Kill yourself.

Did your grandpa fight for commies in the last big war and did he and do you regret it sincerely?

Topfed.
I'm surprised you haven't resorted to dumping CP, or is image posting through tor blocked?

No, he was in Dixie tending his humble tobacco fields

How would one avoid the draft in occupied Dixie of Muttmetica?

Sounds like bullshit, mutt.

nc
(((they))) voided our election because not picking (((their))) rep is (((anti-democratic)))

I was merely a sperm in my dad's testicles in '94, so it was pretty hard back then to do much. Different times grand-pa, this ain't '94 anymore.

Attached: 257f7561927029042c86a145b60ea45d9bc8461b4b9830e036dbe5729af0ab15.png (620x640, 236.81K)

If you didn't do anything then, you won't do anything now, you cuck piece of shit.

Again hard to do anything being just a sperm cell.

Attached: d677167b95a16694ff001c7b6086df97fa741167f3ee76b1a9419a16082d638d.jpg (454x490, 30.3K)

I'm not sure of the details, he was eligible for the draft but they never picked him. My guess is they didn't want to kill off too many farmers

Surprise surprise, not every 8channer on Tor is incapable of taking criticism

I wasn't even two years old. What was I going to do, drool on them?

Usually it's white southerners and niggers that get sent to die for rich yanks fags first. Strange that he avoided the draft.

Too bad. You're still cucks. Even if you're a baby, or not even born yet, you could still fight.
You'll likely die, but at least you get the sweet release of death early on.

Kike detached from reality detected. What benefit is nuking a territory you want to posses, retard?

Spite, you retarded mutt.
If you can't have it, destroy it so the other guy can't have it either. That's how things always worked.

(checked)
Thanks for posting today user. Things may have gone differently for me but I carry your sentiment. There's no where to run and if there's going to be a future it will have to be fought for.

A couple people on imageboards isn't representative of your generation. You won't do shit. I'll be glad for you to prove me wrong, but it won't happen.

Nice one

Bro the 1994 ban was made in good faith to reduce crime during a time period where the world legitimately looked like it was improving and not becoming the shit hole it is today. Do you honestly think the fence-sitters who supported those laws hesitantly would do so today, let alone their children who realized what a farce the whole thing was giving away our rights? We're not living in 1994 where 16.8% of the population was hispanic (vs 24% now) and everyone was still celebrating the collapse of the Soviet Union as if a new era free of nuclear threat had just been achieved.

This is your brain on room temp IQ ashkenazi genetics.

You're a disgrace to Anglos. Kill yourself.

>>>/reddit/

ITT juden doing juden things.
>Goy a world that was effectively pre-internet and only got information from (((approved sources))) is completely comparable to things now.
>Goy there's no possibility that the reason automatics, cannons, etc. got shoahed in 1934 and later without much resistance was because once again the (((approved sources))) of media told him it was evil and the weapons being mind numbingly expensive to purchase/run for the common man who didn't have any to give up.

Attached: shud the fug up.png (470x316, 21.6K)

Alright, where's the revolution over Zognald illegally banning anything and everything he wants by reclassifying it as a machine gun? If you're not doing shit about illegal back door semi-auto bans like what's going on currently, then you won't do shit about muh barrel shrouds or muh folding stocks.
Like I said, prove me wrong and I'll admit the error of my ways, but you haven't done that as of yet.

Revolution never ever

You'd think there'd be a revolution over fed being created and americans losing half of their purchasing power every generation.

amerimutts are cucks by nature, dontchaknow?

I don't think it's about cuckoldry but rather not having any sense of duty to maintain their liberty.

This isn't shit you fucking morons. It never is. They routinely put anti-gun bills into discussion and they go nowhere. The failed AWB attempt in 2013, for example, or H.R.4269, the Assault Weapons Ban of 2015.

Nothing is going to happen except propagandists screaming for a civil war; same shit, different day.

The Senate is still controlled by the Republicans, and you still have a chickenshit "Republican" President who DGAF about guns but will absolutely pander to the right wing base by vetoing this bill. It'll never pass, and you're deluded if you think otherwise.

Attached: xenomorph_trippy_colors.jpg (1920x1200, 1.64M)

Kill yourself, zogcuck

I think 1984 and Animal Farm were unintentional explanations of the Anglo's mindset.

I think this is intentional.
But anyway, amerimutts are cucked as usual. What is new?

True, mutts are disgusting subhumans. Wish they didn't ruin Vichy.

I often hear people talk about the Constitution. People speak of the law and make claims that the Constitution guarantees our rights. Few people are aware of what the Constitution is or how it works. The Constitution is not a law, it does not bind the government or grant any rights, it never has. Furthermore, the Constitution is not a physical barrier or a magical parchment that guarantees rights of any kind. The Constitution is a blueprint that free men can follow in order to remain free if they so choose. The entirety of the blueprint depends on the 2nd amendment and it’s true meaning. The only thing in human history that has ever held rulers in check is the threat of death. The 2nd amendment does not mean that the government must allow you to own guns, nor does it exist to ensure your personal protection or amusement. What the 2nd amendment means is that if you choose to be free, then YOU MUST keep weapons in order to overthrow your rulers if it becomes necessary. Nobody can, or will give you permission to do this, it is your responsibility as a free man. The 1st amendment, likewise, is not a right, but a demand. The function of the 1st amendment is to allow non-violent communication between the government and the governed. Without the option of non-violent communication, violence is the only possible solution. All historical precedents show us that our modern beliefs about how society SHOULD or COULD work, do not stand up to reality. The laws of nature are in fact, the only true laws, all else is fantasy. So, when you hear people speak about how the “Constitution grants us rights” or the “Constitution guarantees” or “The Constitution protects me”, understand that they have no concept of what the Constitution means, or what it is. The Constitution has never protected you and it never will. The Constitution is a blueprint by which you can protect yourself. The Constitution does not grant you rights, it presents you with responsibilities that you may or may not accept.

Do not attempt to read between the lines of what I have written. Do not look for a hidden message or other such wizardry, for you will find none. Furthermore, do not fantasize about how my comments may pertain to some current issue that others are making a fuss about, nor assume that it relates to something that you saw on the television. My words were very basic and simple and their meaning was not hidden by parable or rhetoric. Although, you may assume that I am making a call to arms or violence, I assure you that I am not. I would not bother to make such a call, as I know exactly what you will do. In reality, your offspring WILL inherit the yoke of slavery and you will make yourself as comfortable as possible as the world burns around you. Enjoy your sportsball, your television shows and your cheap food. Continue to recite your magical incantations about “Democracy”, “America”, and “Shall Not Be Infringed”, if it makes you feel better. Whether consciously or by deception, this is the fate that you have chosen. Nobody is coming to save you. If you gleam nothing else from what I have written, understand this, by choosing slavery, you have allied yourself with the enemies of free men. If a free man thinks for one moment that you are his enemy, then he will kill you without hesitation and in your fantasies of freedom, you don’t blame him.

Well that was exactly what he did, but half-assed.

This mutt knows whats up and actually understands something. Too bad mutts like these were mostly killed off by yankee subhumans.

Attached: 0fe9e75c56d50917602a4c6514f8b1d1d73349a7da135cd10cc7b61fd8c65172.jpg (680x680 78.94 KB, 44.43K)

Stop quoting laws, we have weapon.

t. some greek guy

She does this, literally, literally meaning actually what I'm saying not the nu-definition "metaphorically" way of putting it every single year. No joke, bitch has attempted this EVERY. YEAR.

/thread

New thread it is. For those willing to get out of their comfort zone.

THE 2ND AMEND IS NOT ABOUT PRIVATE OWNERSHIP OF GUNS. IT IS ABOUT COLLECTIVE RIGHT OF "THE PEOPLE" TO BE THE ONES TO BEAR ARMS, WHICH MEANS CONGRESS CANNOT GIVE OUR ARMS TO ISRAEL OR ANYONE ELSE. LETS LOOK AT WTF WAS GOING ON IN EUROPE AT THE TIME AND WHY THE FOUNDERS PROHIBITED US GOVT FROM DOING SIMILAR. IN EUROPE AT THE TIME ALL THESE INBRED FAMILIES (THEY CALL THEMSELVES "NOBLES") WERE GOING AROUND STARTING WARS AND JOINING WARS IN OTHER NATIONS BASED ON INBREEDING, THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR OWN PEOPLE. THEY WERE ALSO SENDING TAX MONEY TO INBRED FAMILY MEMBERS FOR WARS WITHOUT TELLING THEIR OWN PEOPLE, BUT THE PEOPLE BEING HARMED BY THE WAR FUNDING WOULD KNOW WHERE THE MONEY WAS COMING FROM, AND THAT WOULD MAKE THEM START A WAR AGAINST PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T KNOW THEIR LEADER STARTED A WAR FIRST. IT WAS ALL FUCKED UP. THE MAIN PROBLEM WAS INBREDS GETTING THEIR NATION INTO WARS WITHOUT HAVING TO DRAG "THE MILITIA" INTO IT FIRST. IF YOU LIMIT THE GOVT TO ONLY USING ITS OWN PEOPLE AS AN ARMY IT MAKES IT TOUGHER TO START WARS FOR WRONG REASONS.
THERE IS WHAT THE 2ND AMEND REALLY OUTLAWS:
1)MILITARY AID, LEND LEASE, ETC
2)MONEY FOR MILITARY AID
3)FOREIGN ARMS SALES
4)NON-CITIZENS IN MILITARY OF USA
5)ANY FORM OF COMPENSATION TO CREATE ANY FORM OF PROXY FOR WAR

Pompey. You're thinking of Pompey, moron.

Attached: quote-stop-quoting-laws-we-carry-weapons-pompey-106-5-0574.jpg (850x400, 36.59K)

Challenge: Read all of this out loud in Donald Duck's spitting angry voice.

Attached: donald duck boner.jpg (215x228, 9.22K)

LMAO

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES