Sam Hyde arrested for cutting water pipe in Negro Baseball League museum

Negro Leagues Baseball Museum president Bob Kendrick is about as effervescent and optimistic as a person can be — not to mention passionately dedicated to feeling a calling to be more like Buck O’Neil, the poet laureate of the Negro Leagues, ambassador for baseball and a founding force of the NLBM.

But sometimes even Kendrick labors to reconcile what the world serves up. Vandals on Friday cut a water pipe on the second floor of the Buck O’Neil Research and Education Center in the former Paseo YMCA building that let loose flooding through two floors.

Most likely, the $100,000 parquet floor of what is now a ballroom will have to be replaced, and who knows how much more it will cost to fix the drywall and other damage, and to what degree insurance will cover this.

To say nothing of the emotional ramifications of the mean-spirited act, allegedly perperased by YouTube personality Sam Hyde. Hyde, known for his one-time Comedy Central television show titled Million Dollar Extreme, is being held on $50,000 bond in the Kansas City Metropolitan Jail. He is facing preliminary charges of tresspassing, burglary, and criminal destruction to property.

A request for comment from Hyde's attorney was not returned at the time of this article's publication.

“It’s disheartening; it leaves you questioning humanity, and you don’t want to be that way,” Kendrick said Tuesday, managing a laugh and adding, “You want to carry that Buck O’Neil spirit, which is that spirit of forgiveness: As he would always say, ‘I never learned to hate.'"

kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/vahe-gregorian/article213884244.html

Attached: buck.jpg (480x269, 16.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/new_engine/status/98865156021287488?s=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol

He can't keep getting away with this!

I'm not going to read the article but I have a problem. I live in the bizarro dimension where Sam Hyde might have actually done this…. OP… please tell me you were joking….I actually can't tell and I really don't want to open that link

twitter.com/new_engine/status/98865156021287488?s=20
Fuck - its true. Sammy is in some deep sit this time

The first thing that jumped out at me was the misattributions in the description. "Hyde, known for his one-time Comedy Central television show titled Million Dollar Extreme, …"

Sounds fake to me. If it was real, they might bother getting the details correct.

first all those mass shootings and now this…

They found his fingerprints on the pipe

PERPESATED

you added a bunch of misspelled, erroneous, idiotic content to an already boring story

E I N S T E I N

he's in some deep sit

because he perperased it

Doesnt surprise me they got thenetwork fucked up. Are the press ever fair or accurate when it comes to sam? At least they didn't get a quote from viewtiful joe.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 68.07K)

Thread

Sam hyde isn't mentioned anywhere in that article nigger.

(((subtext)))

homeless
disease ridden
human garbage

BRAAAAAAPPPPP

I know it's not Sam Hyde, but why would anyone do something like that? And to an institution as harmless as a baseball museum.

soon we won't have to read your idiocy, enjoy irrelevancy

Speaking of right and left what happened to individuals? Why do we have to be 100% on one side or the other? Why is it an adversarial system? Why are people made fun of for cherry picking which issues they do and don't support rather than letting their team choose for them?

Attached: efc0b6d972276aecd96b83fda84fe1a0ff0c57febafcf16b90498cc00ad706eb.jpg (678x768, 127.1K)

When you awoke from your coma and saw all of the wonders created over the last 20 years. Did no one let you watch the news or read a news paper?

Pick one.

Blame the media.

this

Fake and gay. If it were the real Sam Hyde he would have burned the building down, murdered every nigger there and wouldn't have gotten caught.

all it says is vandals
OP is fake news

Imagine my surprise.

Ctrl+f "Sam" "Hyde" "Sam Hyde" 0 results

this

African American Baseball League museum

ftfy

an alt-right troll ha finally gone to far

fuck him

let him rot in jail

Attached: sacha-cohen-who-is-america-what bike rider.jpg (618x412, 74.11K)