DARE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THE TRUTH?

I often hear people talk about the Constitution. People speak of the law and make claims that the Constitution guarantees our rights. Few people are aware of what the Constitution is or how it works. The Constitution is not a law, it does not bind the government or grant any rights, it never has. Furthermore, the Constitution is not a physical barrier or a magical parchment that guarantees rights of any kind. The Constitution is a blueprint that free men can follow in order to remain free if they so choose. The entirety of the blueprint depends on the 2nd amendment and it’s true meaning. The only thing in human history that has ever held rulers in check is the threat of death. The 2nd amendment does not mean that the government must allow you to own guns, nor does it exist to ensure your personal protection or amusement. What the 2nd amendment means is that if you choose to be free, then YOU MUST keep weapons in order to overthrow your rulers if it becomes necessary. Nobody can, or will give you permission to do this, it is your responsibility as a free man. The 1st amendment, likewise, is not a right, but a demand. The function of the 1st amendment is to allow non-violent communication between the government and the governed. Without the option of non-violent communication, violence is the only possible solution. All historical precedents show us that our modern beliefs about how society SHOULD or COULD work, do not stand up to reality. The laws of nature are in fact, the only true laws, all else is fantasy. So, when you hear people speak about how the “Constitution grants us rights” or the “Constitution guarantees” or “The Constitution protects me”, understand that they have no concept of what the Constitution means, or what it is. The Constitution has never protected you and it never will. The Constitution is a blueprint by which you can protect yourself. The Constitution does not grant you rights, it presents you with responsibilities that you may or may not accept.

Do not attempt to read between the lines of what I have written. Do not look for a hidden message or other such wizardry, for you will find none. Furthermore, do not fantasize about how my comments may pertain to some current issue that others are making a fuss about, nor assume that it relates to something that you saw on the television. My words were very basic and simple and their meaning was not hidden by parable or rhetoric. Although, you may assume that I am making a call to arms or violence, I assure you that I am not. I would not bother to make such a call, as I know exactly what you will do. In reality, your offspring WILL inherit the yoke of slavery and you will make yourself as comfortable as possible as the world burns around you. Enjoy your sportsball, your television shows and your cheap food. Continue to recite your magical incantations about “Democracy”, “America”, and “Shall Not Be Infringed”, if it makes you feel better. Whether consciously or by deception, this is the fate that you have chosen. Nobody is coming to save you. If you gleam nothing else from what I have written, understand this, by choosing slavery, you have allied yourself with the enemies of free men. If a free man thinks for one moment that you are his enemy, then he will kill you without hesitation and in your fantasies of freedom, you don’t blame him.

Attached: constitution2.jpg (1500x993, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald_v._City_of_Chicago
youtube.com/watch?v=4tfBrUN9QzI
edition.cnn.com/2019/02/26/politics/washington-judge-upholds-bump-stocks/index.html
cirp.org/library/history/hodges-warner/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1068445/pdf/jnpsycho00043-0045.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That describes the nu boomers so well.

< The Constitution is a blueprint that free men can follow in order to remain free if they so choose.

You were right, then you were wrong.
It is (or was) a treaty between the states that forms a government to provide for the common welfare of the states with strict limitations with the intention that it doesn't over step it's bounds.
Now after the 14th amendment it functions both as a treaty and a guarantee of citizen's rights.

Lol.

I'm not saying its a good thing, or that it actually guarantees rights. I wish the amendment was never passed and quite frankly it's legitimacy is quite dubious.

I agree. If we actually utilized the principals that the constitution presents, rather than assuming that they protect us, we wouldn't be in this situation.

read my post
here

Attached: Bob.png (381x283, 74.47K)

OBAMA WAS BORN IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL IN HAWAII. FRANK MARSHALL DAVIS AND OBAMA'S OFFICIAL BABY DADDY WERE NOT THE ONLY NIGGERS SHE WAS FUCKING. SHE WAS FUCKING EVERY NIGGER IN HAWAII AND WAS OUT OF CONTROL. HER PARENTS HAD HER COMMITTED. SHE WENT TO AN "APPOINTMENT" AND THEY SLAM-DUNKED THE SLUT INTO THE BOOBY-HATCH. THERE IS A MOVIE ABOUT THIS CALLED "GIRL INTERRUPTED" WITH WINNE RYDER AND ANJOLINA JOLIE AND IT IS BASED ON FACTS. HAPPY PINEAPPLE YOUNG WOMAN'S FACILITY…ADDRESS 5150 KANGAROO KOURT. THEY GAVE HER DRUGS. THEY CALLED THEM "MEDS". THEY DIDN'T KNOW SHE WAS PREGNANT AND THE MEDS TURNED BABY OBAMA INTO AN INCUBUS. ABORTION WAS ILLEGAL. IN KENYA OBAMA'S DAD OWNED 50 GOATS AND A SMALL HERD OF WIVES.
THIS IS WHY NO HOSPITAL OR OTHER INFO EXISTS FOR OBAMA'S BIRTHPLACE. NO ONE CAN EVEN SAY WTF SHE WAS LIVING BEFORE AND AFTER OBAMA WAS BORN. CAN YOUR MOM TELL YOU WHERE SHE WAS LIVING WHEN SHE GAVE BIRTH AND WHICH HOSPITAL???? OF COURSE SHE CAN AND WILL TALK UNTIL YOU TELL HER TO STFU. IN A "OBAMA COMMEMORATIVE ALBUM" ON THE PAGE FOR WHEN OBAMA WAS BORN THEY JUST HAVE A BAD PAINTING OF A WOMAN ON A BEACH AT NIGHT. THATS ALL. I'M NOT MAKING THAT UP. ALL THIS WAS HIDDEN FROM OBAMA UNTIL HE RAN FOR POTUS, THEN THEY HAD TO TELL HIM, AND HE GOT ALL BUTTHURT AND HIS INNER-NIGGER CAME OUT AND HE MURDERED HIS MOTHER.

THE 2ND AMEND IS NOT ABOUT PRIVATE OWNERSHIP OF GUNS. IT IS ABOUT COLLECTIVE RIGHT OF "THE PEOPLE" TO BE THE ONES TO BEAR ARMS, WHICH MEANS CONGRESS CANNOT GIVE OUR ARMS TO ISRAEL OR ANYONE ELSE. LETS LOOK AT WTF WAS GOING ON IN EUROPE AT THE TIME AND WHY THE FOUNDERS PROHIBITED US GOVT FROM DOING SIMILAR. IN EUROPE AT THE TIME ALL THESE INBRED FAMILIES (THEY CALL THEMSELVES "NOBLES") WERE GOING AROUND STARTING WARS AND JOINING WARS IN OTHER NATIONS BASED ON INBREEDING, THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THEIR OWN PEOPLE. THEY WERE ALSO SENDING TAX MONEY TO INBRED FAMILY MEMBERS FOR WARS WITHOUT TELLING THEIR OWN PEOPLE, BUT THE PEOPLE BEING HARMED BY THE WAR FUNDING WOULD KNOW WHERE THE MONEY WAS COMING FROM, AND THAT WOULD MAKE THEM START A WAR AGAINST PEOPLE WHO DIDN'T KNOW THEIR LEADER STARTED A WAR FIRST. IT WAS ALL FUCKED UP. THE MAIN PROBLEM WAS INBREDS GETTING THEIR NATION INTO WARS WITHOUT HAVING TO DRAG "THE MILITIA" INTO IT FIRST. IF YOU LIMIT THE GOVT TO ONLY USING ITS OWN PEOPLE AS AN ARMY IT MAKES IT TOUGHER TO START WARS FOR WRONG REASONS.

THERE IS WHAT THE 2ND AMEND REALLY OUTLAWS:

1)MILITARY AID, LEND LEASE, ETC
2)MONEY FOR MILITARY AID
3)FOREIGN ARMS SALES
4)NON-CITIZENS IN MILITARY OF USA
5)ANY FORM OF COMPENSATION TO CREATE ANY FORM OF PROXY FOR WAR

Very intelligent post, little muttman. Too bad most mutts will never get this, and the ones who did were murdered in the (((Sherman))) march.
Truly a cursed mongrel land.

Too bad you have to be more intelligent than some semite worshiping inbred mulattoes to do that.

Attached: mutt piety - how amerimutts worship their kike god.jpg (1200x1600, 223.57K)

Reported.

Burgers started losing their freedoms ever since the end of the civil war. Not because of nigger emancipation, but because what used to be a collection of semi-independent states that were free to govern themselves as their people wished became a centralised country that has spits on state autonomy and even reached for force, for mass killing its own people, just to retain its power and enforce its will. It wasn't until much later that americans' personal liberty started being sliced off, piece by piece, but it was the major milestone that set America upon this path.

Many americans seem to simplify the civil war as being over slavery, and it was, but it was also (much more importantly) about the freedom of the individual states, and the war set a precedent several orders of magnitudes more significant than freeing the slaves – the USA showed that the states are not free entities voluntarily cooperating, but dependent subjects who are kept in check under the threat of arms.

Fucking this. Most libtards are viewing abstract rights as inviolable magical pacts while ironically being militant about their disbelief in the metaphysical. They simply seem unable to grasp that rights are just a form of social contract that like every other social contract are ultimately safeguarded by deterrence of violence Locke was a retard btw.

Many will argue about this, but it is an irrelevant point.
This was the relevant point of the "Civil War". You nailed it on the head. There is no argument to make.

I don't waste my time analyzing so called "Liberals" anymore. The arguments were over a long time ago. One important issue is (will we learn from the past, or repeat it).

So muttmerica has just been an experiment to showcase how retarded the masses are.
If we survive this it will be a very important historical analysis tbh. If (((muttmocracy))) dies this time, I dont think it will ever come back without a total record burning and censoring of all notes and archives.

Constitution is a bunch of laws.

Without violence to enforce those laws, it might as well be toilet papers.

Capiche?

Who fucking cares?
Everything is hopelessly fucked.

This is how I know you are public school educated. The Constitution is literally the supreme law of the United States of America. Literally everything flows through it. Thats how a Constitutional Republic works, a list of laws (constitution) dictates how the republic can function. The Bill of rights simply list out the god given rights American citizens have and its against the law to violate them.

The constitution isnt just the 2nd amendment, its a document that completely list out how our government will function.

You're a special brand of stupid, aren't you?

user, the whole point of OP is that unless you're willing to defend the constitution with force, there is absolutely nothing stopping the government from breaking it. They've already done it numerous times, kiking the semantics for why this suddenly no longer applies to that, etc.

While you are not wrong in principle
Come on nigger you know better than that.

Doesnt matter, the video makes a really good point in a short and digestible way.

not true at all, the use of the law and appealing to the constitution has helped preserve gun rights in America more often than outright rebellion.

The constitution has preserved nothing at all. It's a literal piece of paper. The people who INTERPRET the constitution are the ones who have only ever preserved rights. And guess (((who))) interprets it now?

Another retarded mutt gives himself out from the first sentence.
Which people have been shitting on with impunity since before your civil war.

And the people who risked political and business isolation to intepret it to the benefits of gun ownership had nothing to do with it, uh uh.
It was all skydaddy's toilet papers that protected you! Not the people!
Congratulation, you were homeschooled by retards/cowards or your cuck parents actually paid big money for some private (((lolberg))) school.

This isnt an argument though, is just boring conspiracy trash emotional rhetoric. If you dont know how systems of law work, or that the constitution is the supreme law of the USA, then you are just an uneducated person, which is probably why you are resorting to angry outburst rather than saying something with any substance to it.

No shit, no one is saying that the actual piece of parchment with ink on it is some sentient being dictating our government. Stop choosing to be a retarded person because the American law system is something that confuses and/or angers you.

Laws don't exist or matter unless they have force. The only education regarding laws you need is
MIGHT MAKES RIGHT
Supreme law of the land? More like supreme toilet paper of the land, lmao.

This doesnt even address anything. You are an NPC whos just angrily spouting rhetoric because you are confronted with concept you dont understand. This is because you are a product of the public school system which has failed to educate you on everything, including basic civics, which is why you are an emotional animal rather than then developed person that is necessary for a republic to survive.

So it's perfectly fine that our ever so (((benevolent))) government gets to shit all over the constitution?
Some supreme law that is.
You talk about theory. Might makes right is reality.

Got ourselves some butthurt boomer mutts here. Im sorry you were homeschooled by retards. You actually think you are smarter than public school niggers when you cant even face a non mainstream opinion without crying "conspiracy".

Neither of you are making any sense at all, especially the kraut which is expected since europoors know nothing about America, but this obviously underaged public school "educated" non argument is just silly. What point are you even trying to make? What specifically did I say was wrong and why?

The constitution is worthless and you know it.

You are a retard. You didnt even address a single point of the OP, and you thinking you are better than public school niggers when you lack reading comprehension and basic understanding of life is hilarious.
Read the OP again, nigger.

No, its literally the supreme law of the USA. You might not like it, but you are objectively wrong when you say its worthless.

I did, but you are simply such a stupid animal at this point that you cannot grasp very basic concepts of 1st grade civics Im discussing. Again, I dont expect anything from you since you are a european who knows literally nothing about America, but I am disappointed with the public school zoomer Americans in this thread. Their shitty education isnt an excuse either since they could easily learn about this stuff on their own through the internet, but they are too lazy to do so.

Typical of some retarded homeschooled by hippies high on its own fart.
The people's will to enforce freedom is what keeps freedom. People reached this conclusion 7 posts in already in this thread until you, the retard, barged in to annoy us with your juidicidal rat race.
Yes we are better than retarded mutts like you.

(((civics))) is also known as "how to be a good goyim 101"
MIGHT
MAKES
RIGHT

You're continuing to just spout meaningless rhetoric in anger because you are so vastly uneducated that basic civics confuses you to the point where the study of civics itself is some jewish conspiracy theory to you.

The constitution is the supreme law of the USA, thats something you learned today.

Nobody even mentioned the kikes or "conspiracy" in the thread up to this point except you.
What the fuck is wrong with you, you uneducated autist?

lol, what a cuck

Go back to toilet-cleaning.

Reminder that you were objectively wrong, know it, and are behaving like the mentally deficient children you are.

The constitution is the supreme law of the USA and is the basis for all laws and our system of government. You are an idiot if you think it "doesnt matter"

shut the fuck up boomer tl;dr

Attached: 21ab9ddc0ca0e57fee0e622f94b4dd0df3c92e5af7a1120fadc2eb2236a93f44.jpg (276x279, 24.62K)

Go back to handing in your guns or being set on fire by BATFE

Where were I "objectively" wrong?
Tell me. What did I say.

Most recent example: why didnt the court strike down the bump stock ban but rather refused to even hear about it, despite that being "illegal" in all capacity?

Jesus Christ, are you just pretending to be retarded?

The constutitution is the supreme law of USA. Yes. But when the people in charge of upholding the law willingly disregard it, it does not matter. It's a case of who guards the guardian. The constitution is getting shat over all the fucking time by the government.
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Pretty basic phrase meaning the people have a right to own guns. Yet here come the kikes and go "it didn't say what arms; as long as we let you keep a butter knife or a sharp rock, you are technically bearing arms and so the constitution is not breached :^)". It even explicitly states the need of a militia being necessary for the state, yet is there a single significant militia in the US? No there isn't! The constitution is being broken all the fucking time, just proving the argument that without the people willing to uphold it themselves through the force of arms, it becomes a worthless piece of paper that is given some token notice by your overlords.

How do they even let that happen, not a pilpul pro, but the logical implication of 2A is that the militia should have at least equal if not better weapons than whatever threats to freedom and security might have.

Under that logic, it's completely OK for the Chinese and Jews to do what they do.

When was the last time amerimutts had to defend themselves in their own country? And I don't mean today and every day from the wetbacks. Amerimutts are so disconnected from reality that even the lowest effort pilpul tricks them every time.

Well, imagine your house is a sovereign territory, and you have certain rules like "no stealing", "no shitting on the floor". Those are some basic rules, but if you were a quadraplegic manworm, you wouldn't be able to enforce them.
Might makes right is the foundation, but you also need some more beyond that for a civilization to work.
If you don't have strength, it's irrelevant how moral or just are your rules since there's no enFORCEment of them.

LA riots? BLM Chimpouts.

Bruh just like, walk away from the riots and let the cops with their ZOG-sanctioned guns do the job.

You're still just shitposting and getting angry at me for literally no reason. I honestly dont know why you retards are responding so vitriolically to me just correcting OP's misunderstanding of what the constitution is.

I think you're just too stupid to understand this so I will make it as simple as possible

Constitution=the law

If someone wants to do something like create a new law on any issue, lets say gun rights, then he has to make sure his bill follows the existing laws of the land and complies with the US constitution. If not, it wont pass through legislation into becoming a law.

So lets say this happens anyway and his gun rights bill actually does become law, well ANY US citizen can challange that new law by bringing it to review to the court who will review it and repeal that law if it is in violation of the rights laid out by the US constitution.

Thats why I included this link earlier

Heres a video on it if you dont feel like reading all that shit
youtube.com/watch?v=4tfBrUN9QzI

The US constitution lays out American citizens god given rights and dictates how our government works in order to make sure the government doesnt tread on those rights, and if they do, give us citizens a path to hold them accountable and change those laws.

All these mouth breathing single digit IQ retards saying the constitution is worthless or that its sucks are subhuman animals who dont have the soul or intellect necessary to be a proud member of a Republic

Yeah, its called the National Guard and it traces back to the early English Colonial periods where we defended ourselves through militias instead of a standing English military presence in the colonies. I dont blame euros for not knowing this, but Americans who dont, especially those who pretend to give a shit about this country, are scum.

Attached: 1538525630831.jpg (2048x1261, 763.36K)

Serving and protecting isn't the duty of Police in the USA, merely a suggestion.
there was a court case when family of someone who died in a spree shooting sued the police for not going in and stopping the shooter.

That reminds me of the video from UK where a woman get arrested for demanding that cops enforce the law and they lecture her that law is discretionary, merely a suggestion.

They raided her house and dragged her out, I saw that too.

Stupid boomer cuck. Do you think the government cares about following the constitution?
Suck-start a shotgun, you pathetic zog-cocksu king cuck.

Once again, you are just responding with anger because your bug brain isnt able to grasp concepts like this. You are literally to stupid to be free and know this, which is why you desire an all powerful nanny state to wipe your ass for you.

You really are a stupid as fuck boomer, aren't you?
The constitution means fuck as long as ZOG exists.

You are dumb though. This is why all you can do is shit your pants in impotent rage for literally no reason. You're a child with nothing interesting to say. You are cattle, know it, and want to be ruled over like an animal.

Alright pal, let's look at it like this.
We're both cattle in the eyes of our ZOGovernment.
Except you think the constitution still magically gives you rights (when it's just being treated like toilet paper). Meanwhile I see it being shat on and know it has no worth while being shat on.
Who's stupider? The dumbass who plugs his fingers in his ears and goes "lalala muh supreme law" or the guy who sees how fucked it is?
Hint: You're a moron.

Is this kind of cucks actually the greatest threat to national self determination? With this mentality you dont even need kikes or traitor to kill a people or a nation.

Sadly, yes.

Toothless boomer faggots who literally think the Constitution can enforce itself.

And FYI, call me when the "National Guard" shows up at one of those events like Bundy or Waco :^)
it is like this retarded mutts who were deployed after Katrina and for what
but Im sure your toilet paper is ok with what they did after Katrina, le baste National Guard

I think it is time for funny moustasches men to rise up like it is the 1920s already. I'm sick of this shitfilled boomer world.

At this point, I would be happy for the commies to start some shit so that people have an excuse to not be lazy.

Dude, take a civics class lmao.

Or more likely they will just redefine what "is" is.

edition.cnn.com/2019/02/26/politics/washington-judge-upholds-bump-stocks/index.html
Retarded shitskinned mutt.

Or the judge in question, who happens to not give a single shit about the constitution, will say that it is constitutional when it's fucking not.

…who will call the citizen a dumb retard and claim it's perfectly constitutional. The judges are men, as corruptible as any other, and usually owing the functions to their connections. They are not some impartial arbiters of truth.

How the fuck is that a militia in any shape or form? It's just another part of the army, commanded by the federal and state government. It doesn't become a militia just because they claim it's one. A militia would be ordinary citizenry arming themselves and taking action on their own, without necessarily taking orders from the government. The entire point of the second amendment is that the security and freedom of the state should be guaranteed by its people, who should at all times have the possibility of violently overthrowing the government should they deem it tyrannical.

Don't bother replying to that boomer faggot.

Wew, that’s crazy.

Heil Hitler!

I think it is this webm.

Attached: anglo btfo 1945 celebration.mp4 (406x720 5.47 MB, 991.37K)

(((Nigger Saxons))) BTFO.

Holy shit. How embarrassing.
How the hell does one go from ruler of the seas to this pitiful state? Asides from (((obvious reasons))) of course.

Just like you "winning" the world wars and suffer complete dysgenics afterward.
All who fought against Onkel Adi must suffer until they repent. Just the way it is.

Attached: 823395151917c892ffc37e3aa77122fe5ebb9740117ec689c80669f8c3f6b97a.gif (500x284, 1001.79K)

I will still forever blame cripplekike and the insufferable y*nkees for causing the US to be involved in the whole mess in the first place.
Y*nkees are truly the scum of the earth, right after kikes.

(((COHENCIDENCE)))?
Genetic freak degenerates hate all that is beautiful and normal just like the (((chosen))) do?

Attached: 1541959140782.gif (1080x1080, 504.27K)

WE WERE THE COUNTRY THAT HAD EVERYTHING
WE WERE THE COUNTRY RULE BRITANNIA WE WOULD SING
WE WERE THE COUNTRY AND WE COULD NEVER LOSE

You don't seem to understand the extent of ZOGbot engineering done during the world wars, both of them. All anglos were mass circumcised by (((military))) surgeons to give them PTSD and make them chimp out harder at Germans. But the fun part is how millions of armed men simply allowed the jews to mutilate their dicks instead of shooting in self defense. Best golems in the world.

You can't be this retarded. You must just be pretending.

>All anglos were mass circumcised by (((military))) surgeons to give them PTSD and make them chimp out harder at Germans.
Source?

I could had live without this thought just fine, thanks…

Attached: e0e6fb1e86947f27e6ab7e79c1887687374b0783472688548827e8a57a9d2583.jpg (567x821, 128.91K)

Here you go bruv:
cirp.org/library/history/hodges-warner/

Penis inspection day is real in the muttland:
Source:
M.L. Gerber, Some practical aspects of circumcision, United States Navy Medical Bulletin 42, 1944
L.L. Heimoff, Veneral disease control program, Bulletin of the US Army Medical Department 3, 1945

I've seen unsourced claims that Britain and all of its white colonies also mutilated their white ZOGbots, especially the ones sent to fight in the deserts and jungles because as Anakin once said - sand gets everywhere. We all know it's just bullshit excuses and jews knew exactly what they're doing. Some doctors observed the PTSD-like symptoms in circumcised men and boys, long before PTSD formally became a mental disorder.

Freud S. (1913) Totem and Taboo. Standard Edition, (13),1-161.

Cole EM. Circumcision and the abreaction of fear. J Neurol Psychopathol 1927;7(27):237-8.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1068445/pdf/jnpsycho00043-0045.pdf

Holy fucking shit. The fucking audacity of those fucking kikes.
Yet another reason to kill them.

Every time you wonder why boomers like the one arguing the infallibility of your constitution are so fucking retarded, remember the generation that raised them. The greatest golem generation.

Let's apply phimosis and circumcision logic to any other body part
Most cases of phimosis can be solved with stretching, and the extreme ones can be solved with minimal amount of surgery.

Also fun fact, semitic slave owners used to circumcise all their slaves to prevent them from having enjoyment of sex but still had some testosterone production so they could fight unlike eunuchs.

Isn't phimosis simply solved by just washing your dick regularly?

Phimosis is the name for medical condition where your foreskin is too tight to normally peel back.
The jewish argument is that not having a mutilated dick is unhygenic because muh dick cheese, which is indeed solved by showering on a regular basis especially after intensive labor or coitus.

In kids older than 3-4, urologists simply teach the parents and kids how to gradually stretch the skin and it works in all but most extreme cases. In the 19th and early 20th century it was mostly sham diagnoses. Babies are supposed to have fused foreskins but kikes claimed that it's a disease. It was definitely like this in the military too, people getting fake diagnoses as the means of coercion and agitation. Additionally any lesions could be easily mislabeled as STD sores, for which the treatment was mutilation too. You know that psychiatry was used for the same purpose both in US and Soviet Union. There's a lot of highly questionable medical practices that were common between Victorian era and the 60s, most of which were focused around genital mutilation and anal intrusions. It's interesting because of the social engineering aspect, the way genital trauma translates to more irrationally aggressive behavior, sado-masochistic tendencies and submission to perceived authority. The second amendment was supposed to protect you from that kike abuse but your genitally intact forefathers couldn't be assed to do something before it was too late and entire generations of amerimutts became tortured and mutilated orcs.

Is that alive?

Yeah. Over here, it's standard practice to simply teach your kid to always wash his dick (or do it for him if it's still too little). The moment the kid hits puberty, it's usually a non-issue, as he gives his foreskin plenty of stretching via masturbation. If you're a bad parent or your kid is a brat that just doesn't do this, there's a danger of phimosis, but even that isn't really too bad - you'll just need to stretch it gradually (which is kinda uncomfortable, I guess?) until it fixes itself. The only time there's actually a serious health issue is if the foreskin actually gets so tight that it conflicts with urination - at that moment you know you've seriously fucked up and you will need to get a circumcision (as far as I know, the only reason anyone would be circumcised over here). That's it. The absolute worst case scenario of bad dick maintenance is having to get a cricumcision, which burgers combat by… getting a circumcision before there even is any kind of problem.

How did Prostestants outside of the realm got so cucked?
This is insane.

Attached: 8fd0c8112c47bbc760600e80d40bcbf42d90c2c96fca814cc523f1645159e023.jpg (750x563, 100.97K)

Oops, mutts are cucked again.
"Muh old toilet paper"

Attached: Screenshot_20190314-222303_Facebook.jpg (1440x2960, 1.14M)

I would expect as much from a kraut