Pit Bull dies in Los Angeles after being repeatedly vaginally raped by two black men

LOS ANGELES, California – An animal rescue group is calling for an investigation after a pit bull who was adopted two weeks ago died from what animal advocates believe was physical and sexual abuse. The dog was found injured in south Los Angeles on Monday.

The 5-year-old dog, Cargo, was dumped in front of a house, according to Dianty Marquez of Ghetto Rescue Foundation.

A resident who wished to remain anonymous said neighbors reported seeing two African American men who "dropped it off there and just left."

The woman said she couldn't reach any city or county animal control officials to respond, so she reached out to Ghetto Rescue.

Video Marquez took when she arrived at the scene shows the pooch was clearly suffering.

"Head down, she had a rope tied to her neck and she wasn't going anywhere," Marquez told KTLA-TV.

Marquez was able to get Cargo into her car and rushed her to emergency veterinary care.

The rescue group Ghetto Rescue FFoundation (sic) continued to post updates on the abused dog's recovery. After being checked out by a vet, the group said the dog's sad mood was due to an "extremely swollen vagina," and they suspected sexual abuse.

"That's when we got word that there had been quite some trauma in her vaginal area," Marquez said, "and they made her as comfy as they could."
But by Tuesday morning, the pit bull had taken a turn for the worse.

"She passed because she had some type of blunt force trauma and it caused her aorta to rupture," Marquez explained.

In a Facebook post about the ordeal, the rescue said Cargo hadn't suffered any scrapes or abrasions, and "other than her vagina trauma nothing was obviously wrong."

The dog was microchipped, and records show she was adopted on July 23 during a free adoption event.

Animal advocates say the case is an example of the dangers of giving dogs and cats away. When animal shelters are operating at or near capacity, they often offer low-cost or free adoptions to get the animals into homes.

Anyone with information on the case can contact the Los Angeles Police Department's Animal Cruelty Task Force at 213-486-0450.

abc7ny.com/pets-animals/pit-bull-dies-from-sexual-abuse-just-2-weeks-after-adoption/3932047/

(The dog in the pic is the actual dog from the story)

Attached: 38671039_2011863555512278_330511580401762304_n.jpg (640x517, 30.33K)

I don't know why you posted this story twice, but I deleted the other rendition, OP.

I didntvmean to do it. Thank you for keeping the board nice.

It's all good, bruv.

Also that sucks what happened to the pit bull. Fucking niggers.

fuck you for capitalizing this OP, I thought you were talking about the guy the interbutt exiled to Alaska

dog + ape = dape?

fuck pitbulls

rape em to death

According to naming conventions, the majority of the name is derived from the mother in interspecies animals, so it would be a "Pog" or something along those lines.

Once again niggers prove they're sub-human filth.

Now imagine a mix between a baboon and a pit bull with the worst aspects of them combined.

That amalgamation would end up just looking like your average black 'man'

that would be a pit bull, my friend

The first time I've seen an amiable exchange in months.

Attached: glimmer-header.jpg (600x350, 51.84K)

Are you fucking up a story bout my beloved Skyking, faggot?

wouldn't dream of disrespecting the Skyking, worry not

the father is african so it would be a Nog

When I read the headline I thought OP was referring to the rapper and now I'm disappointed

Dead ass I thought for a second this was the singer.

Attached: og-pitbull-6049.jpg (700x393, 24.83K)

Love is love, when will this persecution of the LGBTQIAPZ community end finally? If two men love a dog, who are you to judge?

Mr Worldwide

Isn't that just your regular negro?

fucking niggers
hope they die of anal trauma in prison

like pottery, it rhymes

Just fucking stop, you guys aren't "cool", or "epic", or will ever have a gf and get laid. Being this much of an obsessed Zig Forumstard over people of color is frankly sad and disturbing.

>>>/reddit/

Nigga please

who hurt you sweaty

FUCKING SHELTER ADOPTION TO SUB HUMAN HEATHENRY AS USUAL FUCKING IDIOTS

Instead of a mass. permanemt shelter system and compost we give away animals to fucking savage jew nigs

Well veiled "BBC" propaganda.
The female - they're drawn to animal stories target readership of the story is meant to think to herself:
Learn to spot agitprop, it is often masterfully concealed, as in this case.
BECOME A MASTER IN SPOTTING JEW PROPAGANDA, FOR NOTHING ESCAPES THE MASTER'S EYE

jews can't stop, can they.

found the nigger
No one said anything negative about people of color–just niggers. Niggers are not people. Niggers are the most hated people in the world. Even niggers hate other niggers.

>>>Zig Forums

Deserved it.

Attached: 930B1EE6-9AFB-44DF-9010-50EBE4E0E24A.jpeg (765x1024, 97.41K)

i was hoping this was about the singer

Try saying that when a pack of porch monkeys mug you, beat the shit out of you and leave you for dead. It's guaranteed to happen

The nigger of the dog world raped to death by two niggers. Humorous.

too bad it has to be on a thread where a dog was raped to death.

they adopted a dog for free so they could have sex with it until it died of trauma. they are the very essence of the word nigger.

This graph is bad because it fails to take physics into account. The reason people don't die from being bit by a Chihuahua is because they are too small, they can't leverage enough force with their tiny bodies and jaws to do real damage. This has nothing to do with temperament. It also fails because people that buy pitbulls are retards. Pitbulls are bred to be aggressive; they are known for biting and fighting. Retards buy them JUST FOR THIS FACT. And then they abuse them and poke them to make the dog more aggressive. Take that same graph but change the text to say lots of normal people buy dogs over on this blue side here and every once in a while someone gets bit, but on the red side we see lots of brainlets buying the most aggressive dog they can because they want the neighbors to know how badass they are.

Attached: 3SWbth0-768x496.jpg (768x496, 59.57K)

There's an awful lot of
everyday in every city. Almost like there is a pattern.

Does your wife's bull know you post on a ebil raceest neo-nazi board? You'd better keep it secret or he won't even let you out of your cage to watch.

F

Attached: df7be27fa48d64ff5b1e0afeab6c86781b47eba366a07e9b14685669194e0f98.png (1176x1080, 532.52K)

Chuckled when I saw the headline, thought it was a pisstake about the singer.

I feel awful now.

Fuck pit bulls.

open your fucking eyes retard

Fucking this

Good, the bitch deserved it

Fuck. I was hoping you meant the rapper or whatever the fuck he is