Pet pampering surges as millennials "practice parenting"

Brett Gursky flies first-class. And so does his dog Buddy, a Maltese-Chihuahua mix that he rescued two years ago. When Gursky, a writer-director-producer based in Los Angeles, goes to the Beverly Hills Hotel for meetings, Buddy comes along. And Buddy, who has 3,200 Instagram followers and receives monthly treat boxes from a site called PupBox, is a regular at the Chateau Marmutt—no relation to the iconic Hollywood hotspot Chateau Marmont—where he's pampered with baths, clippings and brushings costing as much as $40 a day.

"Once you see how much they enjoy it, you just keep doing it," says Gursky, 38. "I don't have kids yet, so this is good practice."

adage.com/article/cmo-strategy/pet-products-markets-surge-millennials-practice-parenting/314571/

hey everyone, I don't think millennials are the superdevil and don't want to hear any longwinded stories about ZZ Top or Elvis

neener nener neener

Did someone say ZZ Top?

No.

*sips*

millenials should be sterilized tbh

dass rite, fuckin fascists and nazis

Animals are one of the three things that I particularly hate, but if I had a dog (a REAL dog, like a doberman, not a rat,) the only "luxury," it would get would be some kind of food not made with corn and filler.

That's exactly why girls won't fuck you. you're a piece of shit.

Let me guess: the other two things are hearing girls laugh behind your back, and having your mother tell you to start paying your own bills?

Why don't people realize you don't become a good parent simply by spoiling a child but by providing challenges for the child to overcome? They need to learn that the world is not a loving place, it is a cold and broken machine. They need tools on how to be competitive, but not so much it wracks their psyche. They need tools on how to be self-sufficient, but not so much they forget friendship and family. They need tools on how to stand their ground, but not so much they become aggressors.

did you know that animal abuse is a telltale trait for psychopaths and the autistic?
so which one are you?

Attached: c7d94427e4bb7c27787846cfa08059cc293c3af982c4bb0c90a15ff0a8a8043a.jpg (720x554, 32.63K)

fifi likes her millennial owner, but only when he uses his tongue

Attached: doggirl.jpg (1309x1064, 210.03K)

LMAO

Kek, that's not even a legit criminal offense. Fack off with your pseudo intellectual bs

precisely why people shouldn't have kids.
fuck nature. don't play the game.

Same. I actually have a doberman, and fuck that if I'm going to give his ass anything. Catch a fucking burglar and we can talk.

So, not paying to fly your dog first class and piss away money each day to have some third worlder shave it's ass is animal abuse? Hell, he even said he'd buy the dog food that isn't cheap garbage, which is more than 95 percent of people would do.

Not my fault that you don't own anything worthwhile to even attract a burglar.

Attached: doberman.jpg (474x760, 71.38K)

How convenient that you found a pseudorationalization for your transparent lack of ability to get a girl

who said i don't get laid? anyone can get laid in the age of tinder, gramps. get with the times.
too bad these whores will never get my seed or my money because i was smart enough to get snipped.

H1TLER?

deception again?
I didn't stutter

Violation of shitposting detected…do not react to insults to your person and never reveal information about yourself in the progress.

Attached: demolition man.jpg (474x266, 20.29K)

thank boomers for destroying marriage and having rampant frivorces when the wife feels "unhaaaappy"

I never said the word 'laid'
As you pointed out, ANY fat ugly stupid uneducated nigger can pay for pussy…….

What I said was YOUR TRANSPARENT LACK OF ABILITY TO GET A GIRL

and you proved that I was correct.

guys with girlfriends don't resort to nigger tier 'begging apps' like Tinder or rely on prostitutes.

And you actually think a woman would want YOUR seed?… Why? So they can have a son who'll also grow up and be a failure with women?

No woman wants a son who's genetically predisposed to a future of begging on Tinder 2038

who said i use tinder? i merely pointed out that anyone can get laid using them.
why are you so upset and invested in trying to make yourself feel superior to some random poster on an image board?
why are you so patently insecure?
answer, bitch

you mentioned Tinder first…

I'm simply pointing out the obvious.

don't worry ladies, your sons will all hate you for what you have done to western civilization. they will all be MGTOW, and you will be lucky to even be considered a man's property.

weak

As I'm typing this, I'm sitting out on my front porch, drinking coffee, enjoying the sunlight breaking through the trees, a gentle morning breeze, discussing today's plans with my genius wife and my genius son.

Simply commenting on your ridiculous agenda of how 'having kids is bad' and how nature's laws suck.

…………lonely guy

Damage control ?

lol urine idiot

kek

MGTOW = what's so 'cutting edge' about making your way to a Sam Smith concert?

Oh, I forgot…..

We've also got our kitten Rocket out here with us on the porch.

The temperature is still relatively mild this morning, considering that it's going to be a scorcher today

MGTOW

MhGoTmOoW

Grasping for straws has become a way of life, huh?

When an entire generation of able-bodied adult men has lost their sex drive, and wallows in their own inability to figure out how to attract females, a natural side effect is the compulsory need to develop rationalizations and justifications

my sex drive is fine. i just don't feel the need to breed with a feminist roastie. there's nothing more satisfying than beating feminists at their own game.

I mean, let's just be honest here

It's not like anyone is going to admit that they are a failure…. They're going to try and make it seem like their fear of rejection was intentional, as if they are succeeding

got it

Attached: s-l300(2).jpg (194x300, 11.61K)

How to spot the homosexual trying to convince himself he's not a homosexual:

they'll use the terms 'roastie' and 'feminist'

actually, fags respect womyn and are the natural political allies of feminists and roasties.
logic fail

Literally the most emasculated faggot breed of dog.

"theres nothing more satisfying than beating the feminists at their own game"

Attached: Glenn_M.Hughes.PNG.png (220x167, 86.15K)

you're getting lazy. work my quote into a macro, faggot

C O R R E C T I O N :

actually, OPENLY gay men respect women and are the natural political allies of females

while CLOSET homosexuals are bitter, angry, in denial, resentful, and use the telltale catchphrases 'roastie' and 'feminist' to express their resentment towards women.

Whatever you say, Glenn

Attached: 1zlmxk.jpg (597x600, 37.63K)

ok

You seem to think that I view this as some form of contest, like we're in competition or something…

I'm not in competition with anybody…..

I'm not calling you a loser, and I'm not proclaiming myself to be a winner………

I'm just stating the obvious

When An Able Bodied Adult Male
Openly Expresses Contempt For Women, And Triumphantly Announces His Lack Of Heterosexual Intent, THAT MAN IS GAY, whether he will admit it to himself or not

theres nothing more satisfying than beating the feminists

It's like a generation of guys who can continually be found bent over in stranger's back yards, feverishly devouring piles of dog feces, brown effluent trapped between their teeth, tapeworm proglottids on their lips……

While they're simultaneously insisting that they don't have coprofagia

you're going to have your liberal membership card revoked if you keep trying to use homosexuality as a cudgel to beat down other people's superior arguments. pretty sad, actually.
it's almost as if you believe homosexuality is a bad thing since it's your only tool in attempting to shame anyone who has better arguments and logic than you

(apparently, you've never had an intimacy with a female emotional/intellectual/sexual companion)

Homo detected

lol @ your sheltered existence and lack of experience

you need to occasionally step away from your computer, Sally

all your arguements boil down to "ha ha, you're a fag"
you'll have to work much harder if you want to earn your keep.

Dear Effiminate Guy,

it's spelled arguments

GOD DAMMIT I MISTYPED 'EFFEMINATE'!!!!!

HAHAHAHA

bye idiot

butthurt roastie detected

it's okay to be a homo……
You're not the first and you certainly won't be the last

But trying to package it as if it's some kind of logical heterosexual decision to refuse to participate in heterosexuality is a cancer

Yep… I'm a roastie

You are brilliant at observation

adios

"There's nothing more satisfying than beating feminists at their own game"

Attached: biker-costume-vest.jpg (350x500, 48.02K)

You practically gave it away

Yep, I'm really not very good at hiding the fact that I'm actually a woman, right?…..

Ooops, did I say woman?

That's something a heterosexual would say…. I meant to say 'roastie', The Tell-Tale Mantra of men who have no experience with women…..

'roastie' is the trendy catch phrase which indicates the current trend of latent homosexuality….

It's the way inexperienced men demonstrate a complete and utter lack of knowledge regarding female Anatomy, actually suggesting that a woman's labia is Created from having too much sex

I have fucked lots of Virgins who had pronounced labia over these many years, and I have fucked well worn women who had tons of sex with no labia at all…..

Labia has nothing to do with how much sex a woman has had in the past

So by using the term 'roastie', You're simply demonstrating that you have no real life experience in the subject, and the only thing you really know about sex is what you've read online in some stupid meme

My wife was a 'lipstick lesbian' for 11 years until I met her…

My wife got more pussy in those 11 years then all of you guys put together

…….and when she found out what 'roastie' meant, that you guys actually believe 'labia is created from getting fucked too much', SHE BUSTED OUT LAUGHING…..

She and I both had a good laugh over that….

If you only realized how stupid that makes you look… I swear to God if you only understood how retarded that is, you would be so fucking embarrassed right now

t. shit-tier falseflag

AYY MODS, JOEY NEEDLEDICK IS BACK, TIME TO RANGEBAN MORE SHIT

I don't hate you guys

I don't even dislike you

I know you think that I dislike you or that I hate you, but that's not true… I don't hate you at all

I'm just being brutally honest and saying if you're not attracted to women, you're not a heterosexual… You can't have it both ways….

And I'm not saying that you're 'actively gay', because I realize with all the video games, anime, and imageboard culture you're not sexually active at all…..

Of course a couple of you are, but for the most part, it's safe to say 92% of you are completely sexually inactive….

But when a man is sexually inactive, and he spends all of his time hanging out with other men who are also sexually inactive (whether in real life or a virtual internet setting) and they spend a majority of their time talking about how much they resent women, how women are a bad thing, how they're all sluts, how they are inferior, how they need to be disposed of and beat them at their own game disposed of and 'beat them at their own game'…..

………. It speaks volumes

……….. It's not a mystery
………… It's not rocket science
…………. It speaks for itself

Funny you mention that because Ron is about to get rid of that particular Volunteer Mod…..

Trust me…………………

You'll see………….

fuck off Tranny Shitfume

Trust me…………………

You'll see………….

That arrogant sissy has been dealt with

I'm sure the final hammer won't fall immediately

but it's going to fall

You'll see

Money talks………………

and when one sissy takes
it upon himself to cost Jim
advertising dollars ?……..

That's when action happens

Q: have the self-centered actions of an indignant, bitter, butthurt VOLUNTEER (disposable) mod prevented me from posting?

A: not at all

In fact, it simply initiated an even more ardent tangent of shit posting on my part…..

I have access to HUNDREDS of thousands of IP addresses.

'rangebanning' does nothing
I'm right here
I'm not going anywhere

and I certainly don't mind
having any of my posts deleted

he has no real life accomplishment under his belt. That's why being a volunteer 'lifeguard' in an irrelevant forum is so important to him.

Its a lot like a guy who can't run a mile, and can't pass the physical at the Police Academy…

So he begs a stripmall to let him wear an imaginary security guard shirt with a plastic badge of authority……

And since he HAS NO REAL AUTHORITY, he's compelled to act tough, and 'prove that he's a policeman'…..

But he's not

And when he began rangebanning NordVPN (a paying advertiser) he metaphorically decided to start boarding up the windows of the rent-paying businesses in the strip mall…..

and now, his plastic badge is going to be taken away

As Ron will be tasked with the job of UN-banning the IP addresses of NordVPN

Or they'll stop paying money to advertise……….

There's nothing more satisfying than beating a VOLUNTEER (disposable) mod at his own game

And trust me when I say that I haven't even touched the tip of the iceberg when it comes to IP addresses.

I've got paid subscriptions to several different VPN services, not just Nord, and I haven't even used most of them yet.

the funniest part?……….

I'm about to use this 'crisis' as an opportunity to make peace with Jim, and come to an agreement, where we each make concessions, and begin working in a unique, unorthodox union….

I'm going to use this an opportunity for Jim and I to both rise to the occasion………..

I might even become a mod

but there's no way I'll 'volunteer'

I'll be the most legendary, dedicated mod ever….

If the pay scale is correct

But being a 'mod' isn't what I want

I intend on becoming an ad salesman, bring in revenue

See ya soon !!

I've gotta make some calls

That pic.
Found Jay Leno's grandpa!

Every single relationship I've seen turns out for the worse. Constant fighting and bickering as people get tired of each other at around the 2 year mark when the honeymoon chemicals run out. I grew up in a single parent household with my mother because she went through two divorces. Memories of how it felt listening to the yelling and screaming and drunken hatred reminds me of how shitty being in a relationship really is. I even tried being in one myself and it simply devolved into acting out how my parents behaved. It's much easier and affordable to keep a dog for company and have a bunch of peers for support instead. When you're tired as hell from pulling a double shift it's pleasant to come home to a loyal dog smiling at you instead of some uppity banshee who is suspicious of where you've been all night. A dog doesn't give a fuck if you cheated on her.

I don't want any kids and don't give me shit about "preserving the white race" I'm mixed and don't give a fuck about racial purity. All you nazis are a bunch of inbred hicks with too many genetic disorders to have any children without some spectrum of autism. It's better if I channeled all that pent up sexual energy into creating something more productive than bringing another human liability into an increasingly automated society. It's going to get to a point where it's cheaper to work a machine to death than deal with lawsuits of uppity humans.

Attached: Pure White German Shepherd1.jpg (1600x1067, 234.7K)

I'm not misogynistic. I just happen to only like teenage girls. Feminist roasties ran to the government and got them to outlaw this because they couldn't compete with teenage girls' sexiness.

Lel! Here we go again! 50 posts deleted in 5 minutes! Looks like Johnny is keeping the mod busy in here. Maybe I should go post Chickun in another thread. Just kidding! I already did! I'm not going to be like JN. We need more love and unity in thus world, not more separation and hate. I'm not out to provoke reactions. I'm out to promote action! Speaking of, I gotta go pick some goodies from the garden. Y'all should get outside more often!

nice try, neppy

you're not fooling anybody

Very funny, JN!
You'd be more convincing if you knew how to post without double-spacing every line. Also, no one here calls you "neppy".

Grab your ankles, Andrew.