Kike who claimed to have escaped Auschwitz admits he lied for years

Joseph Hirt said he fabricated story of being sent to camp and meeting Nazi doctor Josef Mengele to ‘keep memories alive’ about history of the Holocaust.

A Pennsylvania man who claimed for years to have escaped from Auschwitz, met track and field star Jesse Owens and Nazi doctor Josef Mengele, confessed on Friday that he had fabricated the entire story.

“I am writing today to apologize publicly for harm caused to anyone because of my inserting myself into the descriptions of life in Auschwitz,” Joseph Hirt, 86, wrote in a letter sent to his local paper, LNP, this week. “I was not a prisoner there. I did not intend to lessen or overshadow the events which truly happened there by falsely claiming to have been personally involved.”

“I was wrong. I ask forgiveness,” he added. “I determined at that moment to do everything in my power to prevent the loss of the truth about wartime life (and death) at Auschwitz.”

He added an extraordinary prologue and epilogue to the story, saying that he saw Adolf Hitler turn his back on Jesse Owens at the 1936 Olympics in Berlin, and that he met Eleanor Roosevelt and Owens after his arrival in the United States. lmao these lying kikes just cannot help themselves

“I want to be clear – I am not a Holocaust denier,” Reid wrote in his own letter, noting that he got his first job from a concentration camp survivor. “It is partly in his memory and for the preservation of the truth of what millions of people endured that I have taken upon myself the task of exposing Mr Hirt’s shameful deception.”

Hirt is not the first to fabricate or exaggerate a Holocaust story, worrying historians who fear these voices encourage people who deny the deaths of (((six million))) people. Herman Rosenblat, a Polish survivor, embellished his 1993 memoir and made up some parts entirely, including the love story at its heart. At the time, historian Ken Waltzer wrote in the New Republic that he was alarmed by how quickly people accepted the story.

“This was not Holocaust education but miseducation,” he said. “This shows something about the broad unwillingness in our culture to confront the difficult knowledge of the Holocaust. All the more important then to have real memoirs that tell of real experience in the camps.”

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz?CMP=share_btn_link

Attached: oy.jpg (1231x866, 205.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/PeVAS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>(((it was real in my mind)))

That's a really long-winded, jargon-filled way to say "I don't want to be called an anti-semite"

By lying like a dirty kike and ultimately throwing further doubt onto the already extremely doubtful comments from other "survivors."

If you say even the slightest thing against Jews, you must fully qualify your absolutely undying love of kikes or be branded an anti-semite.

I also thought this

Was this the one who survived being gassed 6 gorrillion times?

I'm surprised he wasn't found out sooner. Hitler was, by all accounts, a gracious host to Owens at the Olympics and even shook his hand. It was FDR and Truman who wouldn't give him the time of day

If you question a Jew, you're kicked out of academia so why would anyone question him? There's a reason there's so few non-Jewish WWII historians.

If he's 86 years old then he'd have been born in ~1932
He'd have been just 4 years old to see the 1936 olympic games and he certainly wouldn't know who the relevant people are at that age

The longstanding story goes that Hitler refused to shake his hand. Can you provide citation to the contrary?

The story goes that he gave Owens a friendly bent arm open palm salute and nothing more. No hand shaking, but not being a cunt either.

Hitler didn't shake his hand because he wanted to shake his engorged Alabama black snake instead.

(((Six)))
(((Five)))
(((Four)))
(((Three)))
(((Two)))
(((One)))
ZERO.

They're all liars, OP.

There was no "holocaust" during the war. Jews made the whole thing up.

Well, well another dishonest jew.

??? I don't understand. Why didn't you just ay "another jew."?

Hitler didn't shake any athletes hand. He was told by the IOC that he could either congratulate all gold medalists or none at all. Being a busy man he chose the latter.

You're right.

It's well known Hitler was congratulatory to all athletes at the olympics. The recent movie about Owens was a cry to paint Hitler as a terrible rayciss.

Does somebody want to explain how all the holocaust survivor books (Many featuring the exact same camps) all have wildly inconsistent details regarding supposed atrocities and execution methods featured at said camps?
Seriously, go read 3 books that are supposed to be based on survivors from the same camps and in and around the same time periods and you will get the impression that they are about completely different camps.

Attached: f5639a44c81f29bf9a336183e750f78e517c4cdffb28ddf978b9887f276c7c10.jpg (489x384, 15.12K)

You can't possibly mean to say that these superb accounts of jewish evidence are fiction user?

OY VEY JUST BECAUSE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOULDN'T FEEL GUILTY FOR IT GOYIM!

We once had a holocaust survivor come into our school and talk about his experience in the camps. I recorded the whole thing and still have it. I remember being surprised at how mild it seemed in comparison to the stories I'd heard up until then. Maybe I should dig it up and listen to it again.

fucking this. its such a contrived and inefficient way to mass execute millions of people. Million is a big fucking number thats difficult to fully comprehend. 6 million in less than a decade? While fighting a war that turns multi-front?

The holocaust if it happened would have been a bunch of mass graves dotting europe near villages where the occupants were collected. Not this weird centralized holocauster ride that takes weeks and includes tattoos and weird tortures. Look at a REAL genocide, the armenian one, that has overwhelming photographic evidence along with neutral third party observation. Holocaust has nothing but (((it was real in my mind))) tapestry of lies thats falling apart 70 years later

please post a transcript at some point referencing this thread, post it on /b/ or on Zig Forums.

Somebody forgot to archive the article. Here you are:
archive.fo/PeVAS

Make sure you user archive next time.

I woulda if I coulda…

Attached: jj.png (255x170, 12.3K)