What's your political philosophy user? did you vote for Trump? Oh you did? He's divided the country, you know that...

I hate talking politics so I just tell people I'm Christian and my politics are subordinate to my beliefs. I don't like identifying as conservative or liberal, I think your religion should do the talking and represent your "values" and "who you are".

I find that people identify with their politics too much these days, to the point of idolatry.

Attached: jesus.jpg (400x239, 59.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/news/planned-parenthood-fined-for-failing-to-disclose-democratic-campaign-donations/
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/degener#Latin
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Nordau#Degeneration_(1892)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Precisely. The civic council has become the new house of worship for the worldly.

Same.

Attached: 1525933565854.png (306x306, 117.05K)

You voted for Hillary, user?
May I ask why?
Genuinely curious.

Attached: 14543431626.jpg (640x960, 22.26K)

You should confess your sins, user.

Attached: f97bedb5a69a25d44fd86e8d05fa790c473560e628be058f8a28688f7d5cb98c.png (600x400, 328.51K)

I don't support zognald but hillary was 10x times worse

Meh. I voted for Hillary, too. Several times, actually. 2008 Primary, 2016 Primary, and 2016 General. I'm pretty sure that's not a sin.

And, no, I won't take the bait and defend my reasons. She earned my vote each time and I'll leave it at that. I don't wish to get into a political debate on a non-political board.

Wait a minute, you're the bait!

Repent

>>>/reddit/ is that way

Hillary is a lifelong Methodist. I come from a long line of Methodists. We don't hate God and you need to repent such accusations. Perhaps you prefer the material prosperity gospel that Trump is a part of or you like that he's been married 3 times and agree with divorce as scripture, but that's on you.

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 25.95K)

Just stop, someone is going to think you're from her campaign at this rate.

Attached: df4f8814898bf2609ef680fe2a81f642f1e17ef0d0635bec8e47196457e9c3a4.jpg (600x600, 27.39K)

Attached: 176543234.png (319x568, 387.04K)

Not just shitposting irl

It's literally only leftists who do, they're so proud of their opinion rather than their actual accomplishments or what they are fundamentally; honestly pathetic.

>Because divorcing someone is 8 gorillian times WORSE than funding clinics that kill babies and sell the dead baby remains for profit

wew lad

Attached: Moloch_the_god.gif (200x352, 60.69K)

This has to be the most reddit post that I have ever seen in this board.
If you have at least mentioned the zionist connections of Trump I would have give you the benefit of the doubt but instead
Just….

Attached: 1527425493810.png (800x999, 756.83K)

I know Zig Forums finds it terribly difficult to believe, but some of us did actually vote for Hillary Clinton. 10s of millions of people, actually.

How could Hillary have funded Planned Parenthood when she wasn't holding any public office? That makes no sense.

Well slap my ass and color me surprised.

Attached: BABY KILLER.mp4 (1280x720, 56.56K)

Don't vote unless someone is for Christ or against Jews.

Attached: 03947ac900bf5804e69bcb3d5e19eae5e80dae025d58eab342c2d86d6a21d3a0.jpg (564x725, 86.86K)

this

this

Nice try, Schlomo, but you won't control the narrative here.

Voted Donald to protect the Supreme Court. Scalia's death was a big factor that I don't think gets enough credences when it comes to understanding how Trump won.

genuine confused

People see government as God, nowadays.
That's why people think something actually changes when the government prints of paper saying that a man is now a woman.
They actually think government has that power to overwrite reality.

I voted Trump but I increasingly wonder if he's procured an abortion. I hope he genuinely repents but he surrounds himself with false teachers.

We pray for our enemies, even if they're Jewish.

Potery

You dont have to hold an office to donate to Planned Parenthood.

Link related: nationalreview.com/news/planned-parenthood-fined-for-failing-to-disclose-democratic-campaign-donations/

Attached: Planned-Parenthood-An-Unnecessary-Evil.jpg (516x260, 71.16K)

Render unto Caesar, etc

My ideology is Christianity. The foundational texts of my ideology is the Holy Bible and the writings of the early church fathers. The leader of my ideology is the Holy Catholic Church with the Pope as the Vicar of Christ.

1000x's this. I honestly can't stand Trump, but I couldn't live in a world where the Clinton's were back in power and I did nothing to stop it.

You know, it's funny.
White supremacists hate planned parenthood for being listened to mostly by educated white folk, while allegedly the brown hordes are breeding freely, black supremacists think the whole thing is a genocide made by racists crackers, since most aborted kids are black.

Don't be contrarian, just because some jew is there.
By that logic, you'd end up a progressive pro-immig faggot, since the arab world hates zionism, the Eurabia thesis was made by an Israeli dropout, and even the term "degeneracy" was invented by a jew, in the 1850's.

I think it's hilarious that Zig Forumsacks still sperg out when you mention Hillary, like the antithesis of the Drumpf meme. Polite sage for off topic, God bless.

Attached: trump pelican.jpg (720x699, 26.78K)

(You) farming at its finest.

I speak common sense with no labels and get the normies to agree with my reactionary statements.
You would be surprised how many people agree with you if you are reasonable and avoid the knee-jerk reactions that modern society taught them by brainwashing.

+1

Attached: tumblr_MAGIC_COTTON.mp4 (854x480, 5.72M)

>America's #1 Gay Travel Magazine

Also
>However, Sanger drew a sharp distinction between birth control and abortion and was opposed to abortion through the bulk of her career.
>Already in 1916 when she opened her first birth control clinic she was employing harsh rhetoric against abortion. Flyers she distributed to women exhorted them in all capitals: "Do not kill, do not take life, but prevent."
IRONY INCARNATE

Attached: Clavin_thinking.jpg (684x766, 951.55K)

Though by definition Christians are conservative. We always look back and seek to keep things as unchanged as possible.

Attached: 1319014775595.png (375x450, 118.96K)

What the fug are talking about?
As far i know that word has being used since the 1550s and comes from the latin word "degener"
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/degener#Latin

In it's modern, social usage that you see paraded by a lot of people, was popularized by the book "Entartung".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Nordau#Degeneration_(1892)

Oy vey.

The only time I was asked about politics IRL was when some 19 year old asked me about my opinion on gun control after some shooting.

Other than that, the most controversial question I've ever been asked is "hey bro, do you like to party?"

I don't talk to people much in general though…

voting itself is a sin.