Trump's 'dirty war' on media draws editorials in 300 US outlets

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45204397
More than 300 news outlets have launched a campaign to counter President Donald Trump's attacks and promote a free press.

The Boston Globe made the call last week for a nationwide denouncement of the president's "dirty war" against the media, using the hashtag #EnemyOfNone.

Mr Trump has derided media reports as "fake news" and attacked journalists as "enemies of the people".

UN experts have said this raises the risk of violence against journalists.

UN experts condemn Trump media attacks
Why Trump attacks the media

The Boston Globe had pledged to write an editorial "on the dangers of the administration's assault on the press" on 16 August, and asked others to do the same.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (660x371, 385.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vHo3wrOTf8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Maybe instead of doing the same biased shit that got them to lose readership, maybe they should try to report news?

I tried to think of something clever, but how could anyone look at this and not think the medi is owned.

Not sure. Maybe most people realize it. But how the writers themselves lack so much self awareness is beyond me

So the ones wielding censorship as a weapon to shut up everything they don't like are now asking for a free press?

That just asks for a quote from Pippi Långstrump…

Literally no one said this. This isn't a 2 sided issue.

Are you sure you can handle the view?

Attached: Pippi.jpg (849x426, 47.02K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-vHo3wrOTf8

Wow, that surely convinced me!

Attached: 7face896d510b17bbb3eb401fc3942bc5f3ca28364808b273eb7eef27bc24c50.jpg (611x700, 69.19K)

>"I know, lets have 300 different (((news outlets))) say the exact same thing at the exact same time. That will show the public that we don't collude!"

So i have been trying to get people to notice that top 3 to 5 ww trends on twatter are linked with islam, now ive never had an account but until now i was able to view ww trends,
Suddenly i can only see trends for my current location. Whats changed? Twatter is still 70% muslim 3worlders but they need to hide this info suddenly,why?

Plx ignore that, sneaky cookies removed problem solved.

The only good thing drumph did was to fuck fake news and make the term popular.

I like how they pretend they're the legitimate ones. If we're pretending our pathetic liberal system works, they're wrong by their own worldview.

The basis of their argument is against what they are saying.

WE ARE A FREE PRESS SO WE COLLUDE BEHIND THE SCENES

Bare-faced collusion like this is why people hate the media now.

Has the trust in media % gone above 10% yet?

(me)
Just jewgled it and the top result is a false 2016 article that says 32% of people have a great deal of trust in the media. In 2016 was when it sunk below 10%.

Trump is Doing the Exact Sane Thing He Did in 2015 (and Here’s Why it’s Beautiful)

You know you've got a free press when it all says the exact same thing at the same time.

The Russian goal is to sow confusion and distrust of our political mechanisms, which is 45’s goal too (remember the “rigged” comments at that one debate?). Don’t let them win. Vote, campaign, canvas, whatever.

/thread

This. All this did is reinforce that all media outlets are in bed with one another. They can not be trusted.

fuck off to Fox, dummy

>>"I know, lets have 300 different (((news outlets))) say the exact same thing at the exact same time. That will show the public that we don't collude!"

cannot be said enough times. THEY'VE BEEN FOUND OUT