Hello Zig Forums

Hello Zig Forums
I have a strong will to make Europe great again, but the thing is, gun laws in my country are shit.
Do you know of any way to get firearms illegally?
All I have found so far are marketplaces on TOR, some vendors are legit but scamming occurs too often from what I read, it's not very tempting.
inb4 build your own weapon.
BTW my thread doesn't actually have much to do with what Brenton has done, I have been thinking about going out with a bang since june last year.

Attached: kebab remover.jpg (768x990, 71.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

80pbuilder.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some user linked me this in my thread on /b/
80pbuilder.com
I don't know if I can find those kits in EU, but even if it was possible I would still need ammos.
I'm not from Germany btw, disregard the flag, that's a VPN. Idk how gun laws are in Germany

Have you tried converting to Islam?

Pretty sure Germans can get themselves shotguns and even semi-auto rifles with just a hunting license.

Hello glownigger. If you are too stupid to know this, you shouldnt get a gun illegally anyway.

I'm not german bro, im in one of the 2 shittiest countries of EU when it comes to gun laws.

Ask Mohammad for a gun, tell him you want to kill filthy white libs like Brennton.

A hunting license can get you a mossberg 590 and even a saiga-12 / vepr-12. I don't think there's a country in all of Europe that doesn't even allow shotguns.

You do understand that the security service in Germany (if that's where you live) will pick you up? Really dumb thing to post here. Also, violence doesn't benefit us.

Okay sweeden, just don' forget to prepare the bulls for your wife this time or else they might shoot more of your people.

I said 2 times that I'm not german.
What benefit us then? Waiting patiently for the end of whites? This plan doesn't seem to work too well for you country…

Well a shotgun would be nice.
But ideally I would want a handgun with a silencer. It would be more appropriate for what I have in mind.
The shotgun would be just there for when it's time to go full potato and then an hero.

Oh alright, then I'm afraid you're gonna have to figure it out by yourself

Attached: Terry.png (510x426, 285.07K)

Well, shit.

We here at K do not condone any illegal activity or violence, fella.

Make fertilizer bombs and blow up mosques. Firearms are shit when compared to bombs.

and im glad of it :)

I'll look into that.

Are you planning to assasinate some kike official? It's very unlikely you'll ever get away with it so just use a shotgun. If you think it's gonna be hard to get past the guards with a shotgun, make a slamfire shotgun and disguise it as umbrella.

Should be noted I only refer to "fertilizer bombs" as in TNT for minecraft griefing. I'd be MORTIFIED if anyone killed anyone else. So mortified I suggest NO ONE do this.

Attached: 1aeb13195495cf8ded2e9e1dc0aacdba23bbb9b8487be69ab05318d9eaee436b.png (800x1200, 376.81K)

No it's the opposite. It's very hard to kill anyone with bombs because it needs to be in very close proximity to have any effect. If you however could somehow put a remotely detonated bomb into a vehicle in which they will travel, then with powerful enough explosive you'll have a good chance of killing and badly maiming everyone inside.

…or if you happen to know exactly when and which route they will be taking, you can crash a truck into them head-on at high speed.

Attached: 1543896842042.png (412x425, 284.1K)

Having CIAniggers on your ass was a problem before, but not anymore. Now it's their problem. They could fucking die if they were to go after you for not doing anything unlawful.

Fuck off you federal agent retard. Go glow in the dark somewhere else.

Attached: 59dcddfd91a8c9060fbd80cfd6c871da6372fbf1d854d673ba7dde5fa3f00b44.jpg (480x320, 8.71K)

Kikes, politicians, freemasons. all of them matter much more than some random kebabs.
I can't really say anything about what I have in mind, obviously.
Both a smaller weapon (ideally with a silencer) and something like a shotgun would be useful, a semi-auto rifle sure would be handy too. I'll figure things out in the coming months.

Thanks for your humanitarian help.

ye w/e

What is it that makes you so concerned about suppressors? They don't exactly make the gunshot inaudible. Suppressors on pistols make particularly little sense: you'd use a pistol over a rifle for concealed carry, which means you'd need to get past a lot of people with it undetected. But once you fire it, everyone will know, if gunshot was suppressed or otherwise.

It'd be completely awful is someone posted the smoke grenade infograph too, completely awful act that I'd commend 100%.

I too commend kiwi shooter. But when will you commit awful acts?

Attached: 15103286425190.jpg (480x542, 42.07K)

I hope you intend to do this in a minecraft server. I'd advise you to make shit tonnes of TNT blocks and place them on a truck and drive around diverse townships while blasting messages of how much you hate creepers. Once you have enough attention and a crowd has gathered, light the TNT up and anhero. You can respawn to collect all the cool loot.

I have in mind to shoot different targets at different times as long as I can do it without getting caught. And I'm not talking about heavily guarded targets in crowded places. Quite the opposite actually.

Then consider using roided up slingshot crossbow firing 00 buck pellets at 200 m/s.

Been drinking, I meant CONDEMN not COMMEND :^)

I thought about this actually. It was part of my original plan to use a crossbow (because of the gun laws…).
Maybe I shouldn't totally rule it out.
The bigger crossbows are banned in my country though :)

Just replace the spring arm with powerful leaf spring salvaged from a car or something. Using actual crossbow bolts though will put cops on your track immediately, so you should use generic nondescript projectiles. Using tiny pebbles would be your best bet actually but they'd probably have utter shit accuracy.

Hey, Luty faggot from your previous thread here, if you want to do it without guns and you have a specific building/gathering of targets just pull a Timothy OyVeigh with a fertilizer bomb like everyone else here is saying. If its just a building you want gone, make sure to do it at 3 to 4am to minimize bystander casualties, unless its in a completely overrun area, in which case do it around 2 to 4pm to maximize goblins slain

fuck off FBI nigger

Attached: down.jpg (1100x723, 255.8K)

more like CIA agent

Heil Hitler

weve got 20 million + illeagal firearms in our country. if you are too stupid to get your hands on one, i dont think that you will be of much help "making europe great again". but im a nice guy so im going to give you a hint: go out for once. you arent going to get one from your basement using le epic tor hacker browser.