Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones destroyed evidence, court motion claims

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones intentionally destroyed evidence as pressure steadily mounted from pending defamation lawsuits and "growing public indignation," according to a court motion filed Friday by families of Sandy Hook murder victims.

Jones and his Infowars media group face lawsuits for claiming that the 2012 Sandy Hook elementary school mass killings in Connecticut were staged by the government and that the 26 people slain were fictitious creations in an elaborate hoax.

The latest court action against him, filed in Travis County, Texas and first reported by the New York Times, alleges that Infowars "intentionally deleted a variety of social media pages and video content relating to the Sandy Hook shooting." Lawyers for the Sandy Hook families discovered the intentional destruction of evidence earlier this month, according to the court motion.

The pages and the videos were being sought as evidence against Jones in the ongoing defamation cases. Jones had been informed by lawyers for the plaintiffs that he was required by law to preserve the information as part of standard evidence rules in court cases, the motion said.

"Relevant evidence has been lost," lawyers for the families said in the court filing. "As pressure mounted . . . Mr. Jones chose to destroy the evidence of his actual malice and defamatory conduct."

Infowars did not respond to an email sent by USA TODAY, seeking comment on the allegations.

Jones, who also has claimed that survivors of the Parkland, Florida, high school shooting were actors, has been increasingly under fire. Twitter suspended the personal account of Infowars for one week Tuesday for violating the social media company's rules against inciting violence.
usatoday.com/story/news/2018/08/17/conspiracy-theorist-alex-jones-destroyed-evidence-court-motion-claims/1023068002/

Attached: gaywad.jpg (534x401, 34.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2018/06/22/separated-at-birth-david-hogg-and-adam-lanza/
youtube.com/watch?v=76advGTYIpo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worst of all Alex Jones’ degenerate ignoramus followers think he’s under attack. This country needs to improve education so that people don’t fall for charlatan traitors like Alex Jones

You can't preserve evidence you don't have because it was deleted from the internet for being content they didn't want you to have. I am assuming here of course he's like most normals and never has local copies.

I'm sure you've seen this, but in case you haven't…

Adam Lanza - David Hogg photocomparison
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2018/06/22/separated-at-birth-david-hogg-and-adam-lanza/

And of course the California lifeguard confrontation video…
youtube.com/watch?v=76advGTYIpo

Attached: hogg-and-lanza.jpg (500x325, 30.1K)

David Hogg is an alt-right fag.

The internet and laws around it have been concocted by those who know absolutely NOTHING about how it works,
From shadow bans,mass false content flagging campaigns, algorewrotem mischief, doxxin , false DCMA filing , ident spoofing to infiltration of online politcal groups or how social medias turned into a groupthink echo chamber these people are clueless.

Why didn't you archive it you nigger?

Attached: Capture.PNG (873x249, 114.15K)

It is archived, online I see. Original link was up minutes ago. Somebody on this thread it seems, decided to report the site.

It's going to be HILARIOUS when Alex Jones settles out of court for an undisclosed amount of money

you should see some some of the things he said about Israel. right after Israeli army killed hundreds on in armed Palestinians. (IDF kill count is pretty solid).
Palestionians Lives Chapters have trouble keeping members

Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones intentionally refuted evidence as pressure steadily mounted from pending defamation lawsuits and "growing public indignation," according to a court motion filed Friday by families of Sandy Hook murder victims.

Jones and his Infowars media group face frivolous "Big Lie" tactic lawsuits for claiming that the 2012 Sandy Hook elementary school mass killings in Connecticut were staged by the government and that the 26 people slain were fictitious creations in an elaborate hoax.

The latest court action against him, filed in Travis County, Texas and first reported by the New York Times, alleges that Infowars "intentionally refuted a variety of social media pages and video content relating to the Sandy Hook shooting." Lawyers for the Sandy Hook families discovered the intentional refutation of evidence earlier this month, according to the court motion.

The pages and the videos were being sought as evidence against Jones in the ongoing defamation cases. Jones had been informed by lawyers for the plaintiffs that he was required by law to shut up and obey as part of standard evidence rules in kangaroo court cases, the motion said.

"Relevant evidence has been discredited," lawyers for the families said in the court filing. "As pressure mounted . . . Mr. Jones chose to refute the so-called evidence of malice and defamatory conduct."

Infowars did not respond to an email sent by USA TODAY's representative, the former Queen of Zimbabwe seeking comment on the allegations and a $300 Western Union payment for filing fees to name Mr. Alex Jones beneficiary of 7 million USD funds held in escrow of which Alex could keep half.

Jones, who also has claimed that survivors of the Parkland, Florida, high school shooting were actors, has been increasingly under fire. Twitter suspended the personal account of Infowars for one week Tuesday for violating the social media company's truth police's fragile little minds.

You're fucking dead right there mate.

WHY IS ALEX JONES AFRAID OF THE TRUTH COMING OUT???

I BET HE'S A REPTILIAN

BUY MY FILTERS BTW

America is finally going to have its own holocaust denial laws

you're a fucking faggot lol

alex is screwed

Fuck. Amazing how much we can forget over time. Now i feel old…. Having flashbacks about Y2K and the media hysteria.

I bought pic related from infowars store just to help after watching Sargons video. Listened to the AJ show interview with Stephan and it was pretty interesting.

Attached: true_alpha_male_pack.jpg (220x220, 9.33K)

They bulldozed Sandy Hook with no investigation to destroy evidence
They moved, sold, and scrapped every bit of 9/11 rubble with no investigation to destroy evidence
They bulldozed the school shooter training ground to destroy evidence

"Good for me, not for thee."
That's how you know it's kikes involved at the highest levels.

I can't wait for his 2020 video so I can feel the same. The internet might have been a mistake yet.

At the current rate im not sure it will survive,
We allowed toomany intel agencies to turn it into a political minefield. People cant express their own views without being hounded by the agencies and their proxies,bots n shills because free speech and the free exchange of information scares them.

Oh shes just a silly old grandma. She doesnt know about technology lets forgive her.

Hes the devil lets get him!

no but stay mad

Let's just hope that the interests of corporations and government don't go too far. I still have hope for encryption becoming the main weapon against tyranny in the wild west that is the internet.

Good point well made.

Mr. van Winkle, I'm afraid I have some bad news…

Mmmm. Yep bring on the anti trust and RICO lawsuits. Fucking monopolistic bullshit.

Then post the archive link if you already have it in front of you.

I hope everyone on this thread comprehends everything happening to Alex right now, will happen to you worse.
dailystormer was the canary
Now it's the rapture

How many brain cells did he kill?

stay salty fam

It was his responsibility to back it up and he didn't. It's his fault even if the internet was killed off entirely

I was saying this while u faggots were jumping on Cosby and Weinstein. We were okay with destroying people when we didn't like the people, now the precedentis set. We can't go back. You helped usher in this future.

Not really elaborate

Why is he fucking dead? You gonna kill him for shitposting on Zig Forums?

i'm comin' for you, white boy bitch

Attached: wtf.gif (460x387, 3.78M)