New Research Shows How Airborne Toxins are Weaponized Against Whites

Researchers of the University of Maryland using Brown Norway rats proved that exposure to “aeroallergens” causes “anxiety-like” behavior. Their research also demonstrated that allergy-related gene expression in the prefrontal cortex of rat brains may explain similar seasonal peaks of suicide and depression in humans.4

What is potentially most concerning about this research is that it suggests medications used for allergies may actually trigger suicide. So we have mounting evidence that allergies are likely a common cause of depression, as well as hints at a related pharma agenda. This evidence also shows that aerosol toxins are most likely to affect white people (due to allergies). We have growing concern worldwide about the “conspiracy” involving airborne toxins and their negative impact on human health.

Likewise it seems that these “chemtrails” would be the perfect way to exploit a racial trait of the nation’s whites. Such a strategy would fit perfectly into the white genocide agenda by limiting the white population. All while being a major boon to the sale of (often expensive) pharmaceutical drugs.

Perhaps it is also not a coincidence that the side effects of common antidepressants such as sertraline and fluoxetine often include impotence in men and a reduced sex drive. Considering that herbal substitutes containing damiana are actually used to increase sex drive,5 it’s easy to doubt whether the convenient population control innate to mainstream pharmaceuticals is really medically necessary.

renegadetribune.com/how-airborne-toxins-are-weaponized-against-whites/

Attached: spray-e1534425284544-800x445.png (800x445, 484.02K)

Just stop.

take your meds OP

stop using meems you know nothing about, Tranny Methmouth

you stupid fucking idiot

lotsa of shills ITT. means you did good work OP

Sure is goons in here. I wonder if they all work for shareblue now?

every time lol

Selling pills to the borderline retarded so they will breed more is going to have a more detrimental effect on the white populace than the delusion of chemtrails. KYS

have a bump OP, don't let the shills get you down

Very well done op.
Thank you for the information.
The shills are thick af today aren't they?

I don't agree with the article but that doesn't change the fact that you sound like a massive faggot

fuck off squeaker

i think they'd rather make money and not kill white people u fucking bugger

it's been a weird week lol

I work for the really really deep dark state

I do alot of "wet" work.

Most of my wetwork involves eliminating clients that discover about the trackers that are introduced into subjects when they are exposed to air-born "allergens"=aka contrails

This tech has been around for a while as a result of research from Area 51

I have been known to disseminate truth mixed into fiction to obfuscate.

I frequent boards like this because this is where the nearest thing to the
TRUTH
iS and I find alot of potential clients here.
Some have shred emails with me:>)

PS The truth is not out there….it's a micro-circuit lodged in your body.

PPS:meet the real red pill

In Those clients of european descent,the nano-tech penetrates the blood-brain barrier and lodges in the temporal lobe.

Here we can influence sensory input into derived meanings for the appropriate retention of visual memory, language comprehension, and emotion association.

We also can get an idea of what the client is saying,seeing and hearing,also it's emotional state.
We have other models that imbed themselves into different aresa of the brain.

In those of African descent,we have found it useful to have the tech embed itsself into the Limbic system,in addition to the Amygdala of the Temporal LOBE.
Since those of African descent are more directly influenced by Limbic system

Unfortunately,one of the main side effects of this tech is autism.
Temporal epilepsy being the secondary problem.

I am only a "janitor",and at this level,quantum mechanical effects are important at this quantum-realm scale,so the physics are beyond me.

I forgot to mention that the red "pill" in the pix is an encapsulation of the nanotech,designed to dissolve,once it reached the brain.
The small "antenna" wire that you see in the pix is attracted to the brain waves that the target lobe,eg-temporal, emits
This "antenna"flagilates like a sperm cell and pushes the device to the target area.

Hide in plain sight

The more outlandish the truth,the more it will be disbelieved.The

Having told the truth in this post,on this web site full of cranks,if any civilian stumbles upon the truth,it will be dismissed.The sensible person will say,"look where it appeared first,what nonsense!"

I have made many truthful posts on social media mixed in with other poster's nonsense and my own nonsense too obfuscate the truth.

Also there are many untruths sprinkled in with truths in my posts.
The discerning can pick out the "truths",if they are in tune with the larger picture
Also,i recieve false intel sometimes,so I see only a piece of the jigsaw puzzle.

But the general public don't even know that they are used pieces in this "puzzle"

Those over me approve of what I'm doing.

One truth amongst many lies makes the one truth harder too detect

I mentioned Area 51.
I was told that this is where the tech came from.
I believe it
As for it being of extraterrestrial orgin,I doubt it.

I've never seen an alien,but I've talked to other operatives that say they have.
I believe that they were misled.

As I said,a kernel of truth,surrounded by layers upon layers of lies

come'on m8s
I had you going there for a moment,just a little,didn't I?

Or is there a little truth in what I said?

Lies wrapped in deceit,buried in distraction with a glimmer of truth

What is the truth?

That which is true or in accordance with fact or reality

(((We))) create the "facts",the "reality"

(((WE))) use you lab rats in the grand experiment

The C.I.A. hacking tools wikileak is a false flag.
The C.I.A. documents in theWikileaks cache confirms the strength of encryption technologies such as Signal and WhatsApp.

The opposite is true.
These encrypted message apps have been hacked,but the CIA indicates that they haven't been able to defeat them.

Trust no one

EXcept me,(sac)aka
Q

Attached: bot.png (523x416, 67.56K)

Attached: 003.png (600x547, 335.24K)

The Lord rebuke you and all who share in your works.

Fallen angels taught mankind this wickedness, just as happened before the flood.

This generation will go to the fire except those God saves, you will be among them if you do not turn from sin.

Things like "white genocide" make me glad I'm an Amerimutt. Even after all the inbred (((whites))) have been killed off, there will still be hybrids like me fighting for liberty.