Behold, what the Ivy League teaches our best and brightest undergraduates:

Behold, what the Ivy League teaches our best and brightest undergraduates:
studyofreligion.fas.harvard.edu/pages/courses
catalog.yale.edu/ycps/subjects-of-instruction/religious-studies/#coursestext
religion.princeton.edu/courses/undergraduate-courses/undergraduate-courses-fall-2018/
religion.dartmouth.edu/undergraduate/courses
brown.edu/academics/religious-studies/courses
columbia.edu/cu/bulletin/uwb/subj/RELI/_Spring2018.html
religious-studies.cornell.edu/courses
sas.upenn.edu/religious_studies/pc/term/2018A

Attached: 0_QkjQ-R3jwAdJ3UMK.jpg (1200x668, 219.97K)

Academia is a malignant cancer at this point.

What, you don't think a course entitled "Jesus and Buddha" will provide solid theological foundation?

They'll teach you about the historical Jesus and the framework of Christianity, as well as for Buddhism. They might throw in some SJW shit.
Believe me, the historical Jesus is very different than the Jesus of the Gospels. You might end up a bit confused afterwards, but the leap of faith, as well as that the only thing historians can truly know about Jesus is that he was baptized and crucified.

This just gives more mystery to the Gospels and, I believe that through in depth study of newfound Gospels people will be able to find some, very, very, very groundbreaking information sooner or later.

always has been

Academia and journalism have to be oppressed.

This is such bullshit and you know it. Repent.

Attached: 1e19ffc2dc3464c72d50f00bd762f79ab75b17a2d048fa9351bdec1ac102bd15.png (911x196, 13.13K)

You mean suppressed right

Yes, actually.

No one wants to buy your shitty book Reza.

No, the ancient academy was great. The Medieval academy was fantastic. Academia was fine until maybe around the time of Spinoza (although I think he never worked formally as an academic because he was barred because he was Jewish, but his influence was toxic). Academia stayed perfectly viable until Freud in the 1930s and the Marxist takeover in the 1960s was the final nail in the coffin. Now it just keeps getting worse and worse and should just be consigned to the flame at this point.

Actual Brown Courses:

UnSurprisingly Absent:

The closest thing you have to church history is a history of the Reformation

Knowledge is power. The more ignorant our enemies become, the better. It's pretty easy to make a Marxist play the fool in a debate about religion when they've never been exposed to any facts about Christianity.

I realized by my second semester that I stood to learn nothing from my courses, and so spent my evenings in the library educating myself. Never let your schooling get in the way of your education.

This is so true and also so depressing that this statement has come to define the modern college/university experience overall; period.

Pico de Mirandolla and Cornelius Agrippa proves it was always corrupt from its founding
STEM is fine, every other discipline— law, arts, education, literature, political science— is literally taken over at the higher levels by esoteric kabbalism.

Economics and art history are also decent holdouts.

You're right that there have always been cancers, but they were isolated and did not spread far. With Spinoza, the tumor became malignant. At last in 1968, the patient entered the terminal stage. We are witnessing the death throes now.

The Ivy leagues are the peak of Social Marxist nonsense. You either have atheists teaching these classes or jews

Took an art history class in union and we only learned about African junk. At the end of the semester, I had to make a presentation with a group about our local museum African exhibit. I named our presentation "National African Art Conservation Project" Got some funny reactions.

Attached: ed13a5c98c4e6c8aae546926a711f806def33b0eec927663f2da999fc325514e.jpg (604x453, 49.01K)

I went from admiring academia to hating it and quitting my STEM degree. Sometimes I wonder if I made the right choice, but I can't bear the naivety with which the supposedly smartest in our societies walk to their absolute damnation. I wonder if they give themselves a tap on their shoulders whenever they discover an argument in favor of this rotten path society is taking; I certainly did and it makes me nauseous.
I think I can finally understand the destruction of ancient libraries and academic institutions by the early Christians. It's not that they hated knowledge, but they hated the means by which vice and inequity were justified.

Attached: 097.jpg (776x976, 214.23K)

Christian subjects are too tied to politics, but its not that bad.
You folks are retarded for getting a hissy-fit over this shit.
There were bona-fide maoist organisations several decades ago, and students literally seizing labs, and participating in courses without enrolling, because science was classist, and state education was bourgeois, or shit like that.
This is nothing.

Pretty sure the Christians didn't burn the Library of Alexandria for the reason pop culture says they did.

Only reason they cooled it on the terrorist stuff was because law enforcement became so good at infiltrating radical organizations in the 1970s and 1980s (bless their hearts) and so whenever they set up some kind of attack it turns out to be a sting. They still constantly do violent "protest" stuff like the Evergreen seizures and the Trump riots.

There is a difference in studying for a religion major and for a theology major.

The drawing is apostle Paul at Ephesus, not the 391 Christian riots in Alexandria.

Society and first and foremost academia has totally lost its moral compass. I doubt there is a single university president or dean in all of Jewmerica who is even remotely Christian. F.e. the West has plunged Syria into a 7-year-long civil war and nobody even bothers to protest. If you think amorality will last you long in this age of rapid technological progress you need to revisit the first five books of the OT.

'WHO IS A LIAR BUT HE THAT DENIETH THAT JESUS IS THE CHRIST?

I am actually ok with this. They would only teach lies about the Bible and Christianity anyway.
Much better if biblical interpretation and teology are out of their grasp.

These aren't seminaries or theological colleges, these are courses on the history and theory of religion. So it's obvious you're going to have a ton on non-Christian religions. I don't see a problem with most of the courses. It would entirely depend on how they're taught.

So, drugged up hippies, black panthers, anarchists, the Weather Underground and maoists openly running around, in the midst of the sexual revolution, logical positivist atheism and second wave feminism was tolerable, but meme courses are just too much, oy vey, it's another Soviet Gommorah?

Attached: AntiWarProtest_1050x700.jpg (1050x700, 122.69K)

Return the university to its former proper role, as an arm of the Church.
And also, don't burn the books.

the harvard courses look clown tier, but the princeton religion courses look really good. what's the problem? "christian ethics and modern society" with eric gregory is an extremely good course; super wholesome and actually christian.

This, surprisingly