Your taste in music says a lot about your bank account

Rich people march to a different tune.

The richest Americans may be way more likely to listen to classical music — which could include Beethoven, Mozart and Bach — than the rest of us. Indeed, those who listened to classical reported that they raked in an average income of more than $114,000 per year, compared to just $58,000 for country music fans (the lowest of those measured), according to a survey of 1,500 millennials released this month by TDAmeritrade. TD Ameritrade said that it believes this finding will hold true for all age groups.

How much income each type of music lover rakes in:

Classical – $114,000
Electronic – $92,000
Rap/Hip-hop – $69,000
’80s/’90s – $67,000
Hard rock – $65,000
Pop/Top 40 – $61,000
Country – $58,000

Classical music aficionados — those who said they were most likely to listen to classical music — are also way more likely to say they feel financially secure than other music fans: three in four say they feel this way, compared to fewer than half of fans who jam to pop, hard rock, hip-hop and country. They also may be better set up for retirement, as three in four say they invest in the stock market, compared to fewer than half of country and pop fans.

Christine Russell, the senior manager of retirement and annuities at TD Ameritrade, says this may be because people who listen to classical music tend to come from higher income, urban environments — where education and affluence levels are greater. And many classical music lovers also play an instrument, which shows commitment and ambition, both of which may explain their high incomes and financial security, she adds.

Meanwhile, country music fans tend to have the lowest incomes and the least financial security. Russell notes this is likely because many come from rural, less affluent areas. It may also, she says, have to do with the messages in the music: Country is often about living the simple life.

But there may be more to it than that. Classical music itself could be boosting our academic performance, levels of productivity and even our IQs — all of which could, of course, boost our finances down the line.

Indeed, listening to classical music may help improve your academic performance, according to a study published in the journal Learning and Individual Differences. The researchers found that 
students who listened to an hour lecture with classical music playing in the background 
scored significantly higher on a quiz on the topic, than did those who didn’t hear any music. “It is possible that music, provoking a change in the learning
 environment, influenced the students’ motivation to remain focused during the lecture, which led to 
better performance on the multiple-choice quiz,” the study authors wrote.

Classical music has also been shown to give a noticeable boost to your IQ. One study found that IQ scores related to spatial skills rose eight to nine points after the subjects listened to Mozart. And another study, which looked at radiologists who listened to Baroque classical music at work, suggested that the music could help boost their productivity.

Of course, there’s also plenty of research to show that classical music isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Some research, for example, has found that silence is actually the key to being productive.
archive.fo/JLEtV

Attached: Outside your league.jpg (618x410, 53.7K)

Is this what it feels like to be rich?

Attached: fsjpbr.png (562x389, 174.26K)

Attached: 798ff13391d4ac9f28476750a12d7abc2ff205e2cba4921405bb6b225a80e632.jpg (396x691, 33.76K)

What if I listen to moonman ? Will I get richer or is a banker getting lynched ?

Bullshit. I don't listen to anything with human vocal on them and I'm broke.

Nip vocoloids do not count.

GOD PLEASE COME BACK

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 35.1K)

Noise music - $250,000

So OP, how much does the average person who enjoys a mix of Melodic Pagan Metal, Dark Synthwave and Classic Rock make?

Houston…

Don't live above your means. Don't take out loans. Don't rent things (rent is overpriced and basically rewards people for simply having money and not contributing real work to society.)

And now we know the list is a sham.

t. butthurt hick

Reddit

Nigga, he literally told you not to do that.

makes me think that if you're making alot of money you'd pretend you your favorite music is classical, just like fucks who drink expensive wine

Nigger fucking pick one.

Those hicks, country blumpkins, rednecks often earn well over multiple 6 figures a year on their farms.
Like I said here;

There's some people in my exact position that can't seem to save anything because they always get the latest iSpyware, but I'm supporting myself and my hobbies pretty okay. I'll have to see what else those struggling co-workers like besides radio Pop garbage and see if the correlation between music and retards holds true at my workplace, too.

Attached: 1320580955226.jpg (554x439, 63.25K)

y tho?

Oh so it's just a lie.

Protip: People who tell you they like "any kind of music except country" are pretentious shits who don't actually enjoy music but rather enjoy what kind of people enjoy the music they claim to enjoy.

t. someone who used to be one of those cunts

How much do people who listen to psy ambient make ?
And how come they spent the majority of it on drugs

Actually; as a rule country is the only genre that is completely worthless. Blue-grass and folk music are excellent, but they are not country. Country is shit. Kind of like how rap is mostly shit, but funk and other jazz precursors to rap are actually decent. Hating country does not make you a hipster, it just means you have better things to do than rim your dads asshole.

Heeeeeeey Brother! Lets go to the beach and butt-fuck each other! Heeeeeeeeeey sister! Lets chase down your classmate and fist her!

Post a protip ever again and I will break into you house and tear your mother in half.

These are things that don't go together, you can't flat out buys these days without saving money for decades, so how do you live if you can't rent a house

I like Eurobeat, where does that put me

Oh (((you))).

Oh certainly not, though you need to keep in mind leftists love their nigger bop

As I said in my first post;
shouldn't need to point out the sarcasm

The sampling group are clearly intended to have a specific outcome. They weren't looking for an outcome. They chose an outcome and found a sample group to fit.
The average leftist is poor as shit living in their wealthy parent's house/living off of their wealthy parents.

seek medical attention

it would of obviously been sampled in manhatten mate also false assumption since most leftists are in high paying jobs where there is no actual work done like Public service shit

I like knuckles.

do you chuckle

I honestly can't simplify it anymore than that. If not paying rent means living with mommy and daddy until you have a career so be it. If not taking out loans means not going to college until you can pay for it yourself or have your work pay your tuition, so be it. Every time you take money from someone with the agreement that you will pay them more money than they gave you, you are feeding the beast. It creates a snowball effect where the rich get richer and the poor stay trapped in debt slavery, simply by virtue of the poor having low time preference and a belief that it's harmless to pay people for simply having money. It's literally a money for nothing scheme that the well-to-do have been using to dupe idiots since before the time of Christ.

As a simplified example think of it like this. If Mr. Goldstein owns a bank and no one puts money into it, or takes loans from it, can he still RELIABLY turn a profit?

Mate some people live in areas where getting a job where your mum and dad live is infeasible

Attached: 0790131feac10355e7c27ade171386324ef935e37927d9e8ab145cb006aed8ce.png (480x480, 69.29K)

i like female jazz divas singing standards

ex:Jane Monheit singing Moonlight in Vermont

Coltrane-Giant Steps

Explains everything. At least I'm relatively happy.

Attached: -500-650.jpg (500x650, 78.72K)

Nigger what? Modern country is shit but you can't say that about the old stuff surely?

"People who tell you they like "any kind of music except country" haven't actually listened to decent country music and are probably uncultured top40 normies."

ftfy

Get your ATHF bullshit out of the spoiler tags. If you're going to act like a child, do so in the open. I'm going to laugh at you either way.

thats how much gibs theyre getting these days? damn i should go knock up a negress and get in on that. fuck working 70 hours a week for $35k/year

So what to the .001% listen to?
The seem to be oddly missing form this study.

I agree that you ought to live beholden to none, however loaned money is only a con if you default on it and have more than the loan's worth of stuff taken away by goons. That is the con of loans. That and interest rate traps.

To say you should never take out a loan or receive loaned money is stupid because, if you had a dirty water supply and could use loaned money to buy a clean one, and have a stable means of repaying said loan, then there's basically nothing wrong with it as long as you've got everything properly contracted and you're not being extorted through imaginary increases in interest.

Sit down with a calculator, read the contract properly, and be wary of jewish hand rubbing and you'll be able to buy stuff and repay your debts in a reasonable time frame instead of being stuck in debtors prison.

Attached: 2782e4e5c209a20fe8f837e50ba98db54870e0f5582072f6f5b9046d1da22fad.jpg (640x640, 71.08K)

shut up kike

Did they exclude the ghetto?

Slide threads get the sage

i spent like 15,000 dollars in the last month lol
i mostly listen to lil peep

Yes, that's the average wage of a drug dealer.

Classic music stimulates, everything else is noise that distracts you and makes you day dream.

Every person I've ever met in my area no matter what they did listens to rap/hip hop

Imagine if you didn't spend it

What important thread is being slid? Or are you just saying that because you've seen other anons say it?

ambient experimental music on cassette - $500k starting

and they all lived happily ever after

exceptions to the rule mean nothing, if it did we would all think niggers were uncle ben

Look at all of your expenses and find the frivolous shit. Now stop paying for those stupid things you dont need. You have a computer so your entertainment budget should be zero, you can get any game, movie or song free. Dont go out to eat, dont go to the movies etc. A huge one is not using drugs or tobacco products.

Live like you do when you are 100% broke, not how you do the day you get your welfare payment.

The only reason im so poor is a crippling drug addiction to cannabis and kratom. I spend like 300 a month on cannabis and about 250 on kratom each month since I use over a kilo a month.

Don't listen to country, good goy. That's for poor, hard-working, independent white people that have no future in our global society. Listen instead to bling rap and mellow classical that 'll turn you into a soyboy cuck.

Not really, just a lot about how much money moves through you.

What if you like dark synthwave?

$5.5 million

They often earn well above 6 figures operating heavy equipment and they benefit heavily from nepotism in the oil industry which also pays 6 figures.

sure is nice to have friends, too bad for you I guess huh? nerd.

I'm such an edgy faggot

You're about to break the bank

I could tell right from the start this was a false dichotomy. "if you listen to classical music you will get more money" no bitch, it won't.

If they had 15000 people that would be a good sample size. 1500 is a mediocre sample size, so the generalizability is weak. Also, how random was the selection of this paltry sample size? Where were these 1500 people recruited for this research?

your entertainment budget would be the cost of internet and repairs to the computer which you can reliably count on paying every 2 years or so
sounds like you've never lived by yoursewf, huh?

(((Subtle))) article written to mock working class whites. Try again Moshe.