How does Latin American Catholicism differ from European Catholicism?

Are the Hispanics really taking intercession of the saints to the next level and just worship them like Idols?

Attached: morrowind cuisine.mp4 (720x404, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

catholicnewsagency.com/news/have-you-heard-of-saint-death-dont-pray-to-her-38884
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know about Hispanics. Here in Brazil, many African fetishists use the name of Catholic saints when they in fact refer to their pagan deities.

Probably not much as the Catholic church seems to have been bent on standardizing everything uniformly since centuries ago. All the local syncretization is likely extra-ecclesiastical. A better question is how does post Frankish Christianity differ from Roman Christianity prior.

Well I'm not Hispanic, but I know European Catholics don't try and put hexes on each other by lighting a Saint Death candle.

Most Hispanic Catholics shun this activity as well, it receives more attention than it deserves thanks to media.

No surprise coming from a country with 20,000+ homicides in 2017.
catholicnewsagency.com/news/have-you-heard-of-saint-death-dont-pray-to-her-38884

Neither do most of "the Hispanics".

Damn, that is actaully quite relatable to what has been going on in Europe.

to Idols.

Devotion to the Saints is devotion to God. God is the artist, Saints are his paintings, Blessed Mother is his most beautiful masterpiece.

I'll have you know that we Argentinians are pure 100% european and we do that all the time.

The definition of idolatry

I'm goofin' ya. I'm well aware it's a minority of them.

90% certain the Argentine was just doing an /int/ meme

If you doubt about the pagan stuff, who's Santa Meurte?

Attached: ca949c7736d7cce8e4d277b2b1f38fa8a98a8928c544a350d232b5dc74f8d284.png (513x586, 344.16K)

This argument can be made against to basically all early forms of Christianity.

This has already been discussed in the thread, read before you post, which is ironic considering your picture.

HAHAHAHA WE HAD LATIN MASSES WAY BEFORE YOU AMURIGAN "THEOLOGJAN" t. mexican

They give Saint names to their old pagan deities and the ones that don't do it are writing books telling that Jesus saved the oppressed classes against their explorers (the Jesus was a commie meme)
Both condemned by the church but since they're so winnie the pooh many there isn't enough paper to excommunicate everyone
South America was a mistake.

romans 1:25

Hispanics are culturally Catholic. Like all other low IQ brown people they just wrapped their primitive bloodlust voodoo in a robe of Catholicism. Remember, Mexico outlawed Catholicism for a while. I live in a heavily hispanic town. It's all white in the pews. I would expect a mass conversion to Islam. It suits the latin machismo and love of violence.

Muerte is actually the Aztecian demoness Mictecacihuatl.

Go watch Latin American tv/parades/life. They are inherently degenerate and can't stop formulating in public and showing milkers on tv to little kids. Only eastern Europe can save the church.

how many babies your country sacrificed to Molock this year, oh civilized first worlder?

Blaming Christians for the evils of the Jew. Spotted the butthurt Aztec.

Attached: 9-willing-human-sacrifice.jpg (632x392, 98.22K)

abortion is anti-christian
traditional hispanic/aztecs/mexican/aboriginal culture is deeply satanic.

Why don't we just call this 'culturally christian' stuff what it is, which is mass apostasy

They are more like the real man's religion it once was when it conquered Europ and less like the slave religion it is now on cuckholes like United States of Israel.
Exept when tiggers do it, of corse, tiggers ruin everything. see

Attached: death to america.jpg (510x717, 188.45K)

The inclusion of pagan religions in with Catholicism is repent in the Latino World, that explains why they are so many exercisms

Pardon my German, but what the winnie the pooh is that thing?

Thats just Catholcism really but spics took it to another level. Wops used to use saints as a blockade to heaven to those who betray the omerta(code of silence)

Daily reminder that racism and pre-judging people based off their ethnicity is a sin.

Hercules Beetle pupa.

Attached: Clicks chitinously.jpg (474x355, 43.05K)

Where is that explicitly stated in the Bible?

I want the exact quote or you're a satanic consort of sin.

Where is that explicitly stated in the Bible?
I want the exact quote or you're a satanic consort of sin.

According to what authority?

What do you mean by Hispanic? If you mean everyone in the latin world, say latin world, because the largest latin country, Brasil, doesn't even speak Spanish. If you mean Mexican, say Mexican.
Mexicans as a whole are notorious for their blending of mexican paganism with 'catholicism'. They praise Jesus, but they worship Mary as a mexican goddess of sorts, offering her gifts and bowing down to her statue with full realization that what they are doing is worship. They even praise mexican deities like lady death and others, in the middle of mass, and blend La Dia de Los Muertes with Christian holidays.
Brazil, Argentina, and Chile behave nothing like Mexicans because they are not native americans. The vast majority of Argentinians and Chileans are Italian, Spanish, Portugese, and Middle Eastern in ethnicity. They treat Catholicism in the same manner as Europeans would, but with a Latin flavor. Brazilians are the most mixed people in the world, but even then there are few 'native american' Brazilians. Thus, the south american pagan culture never stuck with them. Brazilian catholics, like Chileans and Argentinians, are probably very similar to Europeans such as the Spanish, Portugese, and Italians in their view of Catholicism. Brazil's largest demographics are Portugese, Spanish, Italian, Lebanese/Syrian, West African in ethnicity.

Attached: redeemer.jpg (910x480, 68.92K)

Thanks user.

Well, that escalated quickly.

See . I was mocking his extreme phrasing.

The Bible says not to "mock" others.

American Catholicism is a stronger and more virtuous (Roman) tradition than American Protestant traditions.

However, they are both faulty religions.

American Catholicism is obviously going to be much more corrupt, however than in Europe since it is America.

I've heard that the Roman Catholic Church in theory is actually considered to be a "criminal organization" by definition, based on the legal definition of "criminal organization".

Attached: jesuits.jpg (342x256, 63.83K)

Even if this is true (which I'm very sceptical of - historically, abortion has been extremely common among completely unrelated cultures, including white, European cultures), it's still your people that are doing the murdering.