Let's make this year's Zig Forums Cup a great one and ban Zig Forums

Hey guys, as you may have heard the Zig Forums cup is coming up and we would really use your help in banning /leftyhandedpol/ from participating as they do not respect chan culture or history.
The argument is that they are "a part of Zig Forums".
Our argument is that they are a part of Zig Forums the way cuckchan and reddit raids are a part of Zig Forums.
VOTE HERE:
poal.me/45ry15

OFFICIAL Zig Forums CUP THREAD HERE:
8ch.net/icup/res/5088.html

Attached: no leftypol allowed.png (225x225, 6.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bethnahrain_Women's_Protection_Forces
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah, how about no.

Voted

(checked)

winnie the pooh you Zig Forums and the horse you rode in on!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-13-16-36-24.png (1080x1920, 958.98K)

Just great,just what we needed why don't you just winnie the pooh yourself you CIA tigger

Attached: 1443621815855.jpg (802x854 16.09 KB, 203.14K)

No, I just want to manufacture controversy to bring attention to the Zig Forums Cup.
It's worked pretty well.

Seeing how the soviet union murdered Christians en masse, yes, I think this would be fitting.

Done.

This is the opposite of freeze peach but they banned me for supporting the SDF so winnie the pooh you tankie bastards.

LUL is BO STILL fuming over Rojava and handing out 4 week bans?

Yeah lmao. The one that did me in was a post about the rescue of over 400 yezidi slaves. Boom, perma ban! Ironically I could support the Catholic Church all I wanted but say "biji Apo" once and you're done.

Attached: proofs.png (860x650, 148.14K)

you deserved it

Attached: image77.jpg (640x394, 74.75K)

The Syriacs would beg to differ

Attached: IMG_20180108_162533.jpg (612x408 94.81 KB, 28.23K)

No.
Their matches are fun to watch, specially when they go up against Zig Forums or Zig Forums.

Who are these people?

Nestorians

Most are nestorian Church of the East like said but mixed with Syriac Orthodox and a few Syriac and Chaldean Catholics. They are the MFS, they fight in the SDF against ISIS.

Attached: IMG_20170507_230247.jpg (400x400, 41.5K)

Attached: Capitalisim.gif (745x542 179.09 KB, 482.02K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bethnahrain_Women's_Protection_Forces

Take your crap for you Zig Forums. I always knew women fighting is demonical.

Attached: 1519466886391.png (200x186, 77.07K)

If they raided other boards then ban them.
Otherwise no. You can't just ban people from a virtual bot-football cup because you disagree with their political views, that's borderline autistic.

They have regularly raided other boards such as /v/ and their arch-nemesis Zig Forums. Fortunately, someone snuck into their discord server or just plain backstabbing, and leaked the screenshots of their raid planning in the thread that was getting real heated. Standard leftist tools, divide and conquer, shilling, etc.

That also have been said that they like to cry-bully on reddit and other places to bring all the flames (and also brought 'reinforcements') onto this place (Zig Forums) as a whole every time they got busted or got caught planning a raid.

You can take this to the pol thread.