Zig Forums Holds Giant Going-Away-Party for Johnny Neptune

When it comes to parties, Zig Forums really goes all out – and you can bet, dollars to donuts, that Johnny Neptune will be all in.

thegoldwater.com/news/8ch-To-Rehab-After-Year-Of-Partying-With-Le-Ebin-Troll-Johnny-Neptune

The beloved mascot of Zig Forums's news boards, Johnny Neptune, has lately been dropping hints that he may soon be making his presence somewhat scarce on this site. Shock and dismay has spread far and wide amongst the userbase at these tidings. Please tell us it isn't so! What will we do without his erudite commentary? How will we even know our own sexual proclivities; or how often we are likely to, if ever, get pussy? Surely this is a mere rumor, a cruel joke! Jim would not take our punching bag from us, would he? We can at least party though, can't we?!
I want to party for Johnny like he's already gone. Can we get some more party hats up in here? Who else will party with me?
I mean, you can't get much better news, can you?

archive.fo/Oep6F

Attached: Go Away Party.jpg (2803x1869, 819.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehotline.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is good news indeed.

why did jim delete it

Finally the end of all those horrible Photoshops.

I have to go to a business meeting but I am all down for partying after that; especially to celebrate such an auspicious occasion.
Is anybody welcome to this party?
I mean, I have some friends in the cartel..

Attached: Cartel Partier.jpg (600x400, 39.31K)

Live stream your suicide, Mr. Trips

It all makes sense now.

Wherever you go…don't forget your beer-goggles, you magnificent bastard.

Attached: Drinky Crow.png (335x275, 131.56K)

Nice party hat, Drinky Crow.

MACON'S PRIDE

From where I'm standing you suddenly look reeeeeally sexy, Uncle Gabby.

Named himself after a character from a book his alcoholic father used to read to him, before he disappeared out his life forever.

Attached: J-N.jpg (195x300, 16.43K)

I always loved neptunes stories.

Johnny…if you're reading this…
Godspeed you wonderful bastard.

P.S. don't come back here these faggots don't deserve you.

Andy,(sac) does your bitch keep falling on door knobs?

Attached: 1.JPG (938x286, 19.48K)

Is that Wendy? bahahahahahahah

Wendy finally cut off his balls and took away his smart phone.

Get help,(sac) Wendy.

thehotline.org/

Attached: dik-art bitch doorknobs.png (485x628, 840.69K)

6 more years andrew

Attached: trump-smug2.jpg (1160x629, 173.15K)

don't party to hard mr. mascot or you may end up a rock star.

Someone please convince Zig Forums that we need to rescue Wendy from the ebil Johnny Neptune.

I hate it when Wendy accidentally falls on my fists and knees. Getting blood out of denim is no easy task.
t. Johnny Knuckles

A few of your flounces ago I might actually have, but atp I'm mostly interested what'll happen when people are sick enough of your shit to make you fuck off.

Wendy is that you?

boring party tbh

Attached: tear down this wall, gringo.jpg (625x837, 151.15K)

I haven't seen that video in a while. lol that was after two chicks tried jumping Wendy (right in front of the police, no less) and Wendy beat both of their asses.

It was crazy! They were both niggers. The first chick came up and attacked Wendy (who only weighs 94 pounds) and Wendy ended up taking her down to the ground, but while they we're fighting, the other bitch came up and started punching Wendy.

Wendy grabbed the first bitch by the hair, (a weave, we later decided) stood up, and while she held the other bitch down in place by her hip, she popped the other one in the side of her head several times.

I told you this happened right in front of the police. Several of them, actually. Suddenly, they were literally SURROUNDED by cops, and they put the first chick in handcuffs and in the back of a squad car while they questioned the second lady about why she jumped in the fight.

They we're about to handcuff the second lady, when (in her true fashion) Wendy told the cops she didn't want to press charges, and to let both of them go.

The cops pulled the first nigger bitch out of the cop car, took off the handcuffs, and made the two bitches apologize to Wendy before they told them to 'get moving'.

That video was a day or two later, after we left a friend's house as the sun was coming up.

EVERYBODY BE HERE TOMORROW NIGHT FOR THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

if you miss it, you'll regret it

Translation:

actually, I finally got the email

I'll explain it all tomorrow

But yeah, I've actually told the story about Wendy beating the two nigger bitches' asses in here before.

I have a confession to make

When the second bitch jumped in and started punching Wendy, I kicked her in her stomach really hard, then Wendy took it from there

Wendy loves that video

TOMORROW NIGHT

Attached: PicsArt_08-23-09.46.29.png (1920x1080, 30.01K)

Bye, don't ever come back again.

I actually like Johnny Neptune, if he didn't spam the retarded pixart images or just spam in general he would be alright

Attached: brain_pepe.png (1144x888, 336.8K)

Estar aquí mañana por la noche para el gran anuncio

Attached: PicsArt_08-23-11.53.00.jpg (358x550, 56.74K)

can you fuck yff you stupid pixart stupid? i will break uyr knee cap.

A: YES

Attached: PicsArt_08-24-12.00.26.jpg (1100x619, 102.05K)

Wendy just reminded me that we actually saw those same two nigger bitches together a couple weeks ago.

sure as fuck. Wendy and I were leaving the hospital where she works, and they were near the emergency room, and Wendy said 'hey' all real friendly and nice, like nothing ever happened, and they knew exactly who she was and one of them told the other one "don't talk to that bitch"

We know their names. Lemme look on Facebook and see if I can find their pics

this dog turd would taste delicious without all the feces in it

Sheer coincidence

I am ready to party.

We know how to party.

Attached: KittyCartel.webm (1280x720, 12.99M)