Abortion pill can be taken at home in England, under new plan

bbc.co.uk/news/health-45295398
Women in England will be allowed to take an early abortion pill at home, under a government plan due to take effect by the end of the year.

Currently, women ending a pregnancy in its first 10 weeks must take two pills at a clinic, 24 to 48 hours apart.

Under the new plans, which will bring England into line with Scotland and Wales, the second pill can be taken at home.

This avoids the risk of women miscarrying while on the journey home.

The chief medical officer said the move would increase choice for women, and ensure they received "safe and dignified care".

Professor Dame Sally Davies said: "Abortion can be a difficult experience so it is important that women feel safe and as comfortable as possible."

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (624x351, 352.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abortionfacts.com/reardon/the-after-effects-of-abortion
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Once again a noble concept, corrupted by (((capitalism))). Don't believe me? Just keep an eye on the prices of those drugs and watch how the cartels will spread them.

Roasties rejoice!

you can always take cyanide pill at home, you don't need new plans for that

But if they take the abortion pills at home, how are the hospitals going to get the infant corpses they need to heat the buildings?

Attached: e852b860600f76e6393224dd4ad9d5735051f95426f32e26ef419a3c6e57ecc0.png (750x1020, 438.77K)

and Zig Forums is silent because m'lady needs choices in killing them white babies but all of you men should "man up" and wife those post-wall damaged roasties with 3 kids from 3 different men because muh white race is dying.

Pakis will impregnate white lolis and feed them pills wew.

tell us again how men can't be trusted with birth control because they might lie about taking it?

Pimps will be glad for this. Get out their an earn my shekels bitches.

I think i'm moving to northern ireland lads

Unmarried pregnancy is adultery.
Taxation is theft.
Abortion is murder.

Therefore; taxation funded abortion pills being distributed to unmarried pregnant girls must be some sort of perfect trifecta of all of the worst sins.

What term should we coil for this new type of Sin?

Attached: Go7c3ec9c5b.jpg (558x670, 96.4K)

*coin

Attached: stoopid anon.gif (720x534, 548.84K)

I dont know what Zig Forums you go on, buts its not 8/pol/

Why do I constantly get temp bans for being retarded while 9/10 of the posts here are 70 I.Q. anyway?

I swear, here at 8ch, you guys have some political activists as mods who are abusing their power.

Attached: 6e41f35ded82467d62958570e023a2058021a6e21e61918e8bd68bec5f0d3008.png (386x396, 89.71K)

How is abortion a thing? How do you "accidentally" get pregnant? Just don't get cum in your pussy. Less than 1% of "unwanted" pregnancies are from rape, the rest are negligence.
Just use ANY form of birth control. Use multiple if you're unsure. One of them is literally a pill, and it's so famous it's THE pill!

If you deliberately pick up a gun, deliberately load it, deliberately switch the safety off, deliberately point it at yourself, and deliberately pull the trigger, but claim that you don't consent to have a bullet inside you, does that mean your injury was retroactively an accident, or does that mean you don't understand cause and effect?

Thanks, big pharma! Let the thots keep on engaging in self-harm as they endlessly abort fetus after fetus insead of taking responsibility and raising their children with a father

it makes you bleed alot so its better taken under doctors orders but people want to just take a pill and move on

abortionfacts.com/reardon/the-after-effects-of-abortion

Attached: abortion.png (800x5150, 574.54K)

The brits are a dying civilization and people. It's pretty much too late for them at this point.

-miss jenny, you are pregnant
-b.. but doctor, that's not possible… i… i took the abortion pill
-yeah that might be the problem, mr. harold