New Zealand man refuses to give up guns, gets killed in standoff with police

Man wanted after guns found at Christchurch home dies during standoff with police

Police say a 54-year-old man is dead after a overnight standoff with police, following the discovery of guns at a property.

In a statement this morning, Police Commissioner Mike Bush said a search warrant was issued yesterday at a St Martins address where police found a number of firearms.

Police then sought a 54-year-old man over the guns, but he died during a subsequent standoff with police.

Police located the man inside a stopped vehicle in the Richmond Park area about 12.30am today, but he refused to get out of his vehicle.

A police negotiation team spoke with him over a number of hours, and a police helicopter was called in, as well as Armed Offender Squad members.

About 3.40am, police approached the vehicle and found that the man was critically injured with what looked to be a stab wound - a knife was found in the vehicle.

Members of the public reported hearing gunshots, but police said that was the sound of gas canisters being deployed.

Mr Bush said a high priority investigation is underway to find out whether or not this man posed a threat to the community.

Further searches of properties and interviews with family and associates will be carried out.

Mr Bush said that, at this time, there is no evidence to suggest the man was connected to the March 15 terrorist attack, but that they are looking at any potential link.

Police will remain in the area of Richmond Park and St Martins as scene examinations continue.

Mr Bush said he was grateful to the members of the public who had reported the suspicious activity of the man.

tvnz.co.nz/one-news/new-zealand/man-dead-after-serious-incident-in-christchurch-involving-cache-firearms
archive.is/mKeiA

Repostan by request of >>>Zig Forums13031968

Attached: real human bean.png (640x885, 321.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/group=2653404
archive.fo/m3B2Q
radionz.co.nz/news/national/385804/flowers-from-neighbours-at-door-of-man-who-died-in-police-standoff
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/31/new-zealand-gang-leader-we-will-not-give-up-our-guns/
archive.is/P6MJR
thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/30567-law-abiding-gun-owner-killed-during-red-flag-confiscation-raid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_(Prohibited_Firearms,_Magazines,_and_Parts)_Amendment_Bill
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They murdered a man and are trying to cover them up. Where's a lynchmob when you need one?

More courage than every amermutt combined. God bless you ye old cunt.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

You can't say that when there have been several people who became chalk outlines in the entry ways to their homes resisting a red flag order. But never miss an opportunity to be an insufferable leaf right?

Why the hell do news sites write like this?

Even in elementary school, I would be giving failing marks if I made every line a separate paragraph.

Look how terrible this is, it's all stretched out and inconsistent.

It's not even like every line is talking about something different, this could easily be compressed to three paragraphs.

In fact, let's do that.
Police say a 54-year-old man is dead after a overnight standoff with police, following the discovery of guns at a property. In a statement this morning, Police Commissioner Mike Bush said a search warrant was issued yesterday at a St Martins address where police found a number of firearms. Police then sought a 54-year-old man over the guns, but he died during a subsequent standoff with police.
Police located the man inside a stopped vehicle in the Richmond Park area about 12.30am today, but he refused to get out of his vehicle. A police negotiation team spoke with him over a number of hours, and a police helicopter was called in, as well as Armed Offender Squad members. About 3.40am, police approached the vehicle and found that the man was critically injured with what looked to be a stab wound - a knife was found in the vehicle. Members of the public reported hearing gunshots, but police said that was the sound of gas canisters being deployed.
Mr Bush said a high priority investigation is underway to find out whether or not this man posed a threat to the community. Further searches of properties and interviews with family and associates will be carried out. Mr Bush said that, at this time, there is no evidence to suggest the man was connected to the March 15 terrorist attack, but that they are looking at any potential link. Police will remain in the area of Richmond Park and St Martins as scene examinations continue. Mr Bush said he was grateful to the members of the public who had reported the suspicious activity of the man.

Also, do we have any notice of the ethnicity of the 54 year old? Given the area I'd have to guess he's white, something that's made more evident by them quickly saying they're looking into him being an ebil white supremacist terrorist.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (722x350, 18.89K)

Man, nobody gives a shit about articles anymore, there's no more standards.

They just write anything they want as "sources".

I really fucking hate nu8/k/

Why tho?

With a police force like that would you want to put your name down to any statement.
" i don't want to be named but…." that would be half of what a journalist would here there. the name get written in note for legal reason and never printed.
t. lived in NZ along time ago.

What do you not like about the state of the board user? Maybe with your help we can fix it!

Should’ve napalmed the whole block and take all ZOGbots with him.

Attached: C3234713-815D-472B-82FD-16F24F295068.jpeg (640x704, 60.03K)

go back to cuckchan faggot

He's an inspiration. Godspeed Kiwi.

Attached: 1453733404982.jpg (768x1024, 145.9K)

His car's windows were all smashed in and numerous residents reported hearing a series of explosions. They either shot him outright, or threw a flashbang in there and took him out with shrapnel. They murdered him.

Attached: 17aebcdfd6b4573b07e7424abe315c1a7061d084cdadae98bad2534f0cd2e11d.png (620x403 369.5 KB, 45.92K)

F

so do you think the kiwis are going to learn from this or are they just going to keep letting themselves be cucked by their prime vagina?

cucks gonna be cucked

Part and parcel.

Put a folding stock on an AR pistol and bring it with you everywhere you go, problem solved.

Did you already forget about the guy in Maryland who got ZOGged a few months ago by court order.

/int/ banter and low-quality posts from the cuckchan split.

Serves him right, he drove a Pajero!
But in all honesty, this should go to show that cops don't give a shit about you if you live anywhere bigger than a small township in rural far-from-anywhereville where everyone know each other, even then the cops can be sent in from another part of the state, so you never know.

How could the man have better defended himself I wonder.

Always keep a couple pipe bombs under the driver's seat, might as well take the traitorous pigs with you when they come for you.
Alternatively, never leave your house and expand it into a bunker.

The AOS does this often they also get people in plain clothes to offer you a smoke or try to talk to you before they go in for the kill.

zeemaps.com/group=2653404
You kiwis better start prepping and coordinating, zog cometh.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (372x560, 58.22K)

Why the fuck would I want a bolt action truck gun?

Why would they deploy gas canisters? To gas the poor sod in his own car?

F
A true hero who should've taken ZOGbots down with him.

Attached: c2e.png (680x1477, 279.78K)

this tends to bolster the Trenton Is Mossad theory.

Trenton said he didn't want to hurt NZ police because they were still the good guys. Is there any reason to suspect NZ cops are any less ZOG-bots than rest of Western police? NZ had a JEWISH PM for quite a while.

wot

Attached: im_what_you_call_a_professional.png (550x428, 280.29K)

They stabbed him with bullets of course. :^)

This is infuriating.

Attached: pain.mp4 (640x360, 2.25M)

Plenty of retards still think it's the 50s and the police is just nice old officer Bill giving you a wink and ripping up your speeding ticket in return for a beer at the bar in the evening. Hardly proof of anything.

Generally speaking I've met nicer Deputies than nicer Police Officers.

To be fair he visited most European countries and saw a good chunk of Asia too. He said the NZ cops aren't that bad compared to cops in other countries. Which probably means they're not fining everyone for everything and being all around annoying to regular pedestrians.

Several, please share (this stuff keeps flying under the radar)? I've only heard of the murder of Gary J. Willis so far.

Attached: f18c51fb6fbcd99b382a599b5a8abd0cd885f4e5e1ee3b7011145822c1559244.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

he was in the same city, was caucasian, male and had guns.
Clear-cut case for cutting edge journalism and social justice

so why should schizos with long histories of spur-of-the-moment decisions be able to legally purchase guns again
granted if they were really determined to get a gun they could easily go to the deep web and get one easily, but wouldn't this be good for filtering out the utterly stupid ones?

Anyone who advocates this easily abused without due process bullshit should swing from a tree with the rest of the niggers and faggots.

Attached: screaming-begins-again.jpg (640x429, 24.11K)

Liking firearms while having a yearly income lower than $500 000 is going to be considered a mental illness in red flag states though.

so what you're saying is the definition of what is mentally unstable is going to be abused to hell and back

Attached: Big Think.jpg (326x296, 26.02K)

Gee, I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that the County Sheriff is an elected position and the chief of a metropolitan police department is an appointed position. It's almost like being culpable to the citizenry that puts you in power incentivises you to treat them better.

Are you stating the obvious for emphasis or are you actually just now figuring this out?

That man is Zig Forums crystallized into human form.

the second part only because I had literally never heard anything to the contrary and because I don't spend every waking minute of my life rubbing my hands together in a dark corner of my house muttering incomprehensible jargon about da joos gonna take muh gunz

despite being less than 3% of the U.S. population, jew money provides half of the Democratic Party's funding (and 25% of the GOP's)
The hebrews demand your arms to be laid down at once.

Some people have to piss on an electric fence to learn from the experience. I reckon you'd go for the high score though.

Attached: 1d1.jpg (600x428, 46.66K)

That was a joke, I know about da joos, I'm just saying I have better things to do then think about the political situation every day. It's all so tiresome.

The two largest lobbying groups in the United States, dollar for dollar, are the American Association of Retired Persons and the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. Look it up for yourself, don't take my word for it.

at last I truly see
we need another mcveigh

Attached: Timothy McVeigh.jpg (480x480 83.14 KB, 911.36K)

To everyone here, I hope this serves as an example of why you shouldn't wait for the enemy to come to you. The man was ambushed on the zogbots terms and died because of it. If he had gone out and pulled a Tarrant on the local police, even if he only killed one or two, that would've made a huge impact. Also note that his leftist neighbors are the ones that turned him in. Know your neighbors and be prepared to take them out.

Take a page from the cartels. Violence works. Vid related. Police are easy targets if you catch them off guard.

As a kiwi when I read that I agreed with it. We've had little to no issue with our police (until now), things were actually working quite well between us. Clearly, that is rapidly changing.

archive.fo/m3B2Q
radionz.co.nz/news/national/385804/flowers-from-neighbours-at-door-of-man-who-died-in-police-standoff

Attached: 3.jpg (635x840 47.17 KB, 539.42K)

ebin

Every big and spectacular attack in post WW2 US is a glownigger op sponsored by taxpayers. Or something that glowniggers knew about in advance but haven't done anything to stop it because it was convenient. Also reminder that nearly all the bad guys who had a lot of publicity like Lincoln-Rockwell and McVeigh were nigger lovers.

Can't be nigger lover if you oppose race mixing and ZOG.

Attached: thats life.jpg (540x720, 53.19K)

For retards to digest.

forgot

Attached: 1408730947763.jpg (1302x649, 172.94K)

It already has, in a decade or two negative emotions such as sadness and anger will be labeled as mental illness, and the only mental disorders left will be labeled as autism and schizophrenia. Therapists are also always required to diagnose someone with a disorder. The fact that DSM-VI replaced gender dysphoria with video gaming addiction shows you how fucked the mental health "institution" (industry) has always been fucked, unless you're a severely delusion schizo or full-line psychopath or sociopath you are not mentally ill.

I loathe people more and more everyday.

cringe and bluepilled

Attached: brazil vs poland, the missing link.png (1920x2800, 4.01M)

It's more a fear of people who are not insane being called insane in order to take guns/run checks/"temporarily" confiscate/etc.

It wasn't the same neighbor that called the police, was it?

Gee, sure would be a shame if said neighbor's house burned down or they got culturally enriched by the mudslimes they love so much.
Sometimes, I think the western world deserves what it gets for getting itself into this mess.

no results doesn't mean much. I'd never sign myself to one of these shit maps just so that zog knows exactly where to find all the bad goys

You should tell your friends to quit their jobs and hand all their guns in. Clearly cops are too mentally constipated to handle firearms.

Brenton should gone to the Presidents house first, then the police station, then the mosque

over here you only get your gun loicense grabbed if you have actual medical history of being a schizo or the like (or are a criminal). You need to do a medical checkup (no guns for the blind) during which the doctor may send you to a psychologists for a checkup if he thinks you're unstable, but that doesn't happen too often. Most of the time, though, actually unstable people aren't able to get the license even if they did pass the medical check in the first place, since getting one requires you pass an exam that most mentally ill wouldn't be able to handle.

First, you get tested on theory, meaning mostly the law regarding firearms but a few other things too. Then comes the practical exam where you need to disassemble and reassemble the firearm and show you can actually hit the target on a range. Only then will you get a license.

It works fairly well, IMO. Retards and niggers are usually too dumb to manage this (they get the gun illegally anyway, sure, but that's always the case) while a normal person can manage easily (even though it's annoying and takes assloads of time). Should some faggot neighbour shit himself over the idea of you owning a gun, an officer would at the absolute most go check if you have a license and then fuck off - you can't get your license just arbitrarily taken from you unless you commit a crime first.

that's what happens when you fill a young science with people who aren't capable of critical thinking, and the postmodernist golem that rejects intrinsic meaning in words

imagine if this were the case 350 years ago, you would have low iq nigs and peasants claiming to sir isaac newton that gravity was a social construct, that color spectrum theory was racist, or that calculus should be made more accessible to women - all while the yid sits back and encourages the chaos

It’s just maggots eating your rotted wound on a larger scale, you just have to wait until they removed all rotted tissue, then you can remove the maggots.

Thing is, if shit hits the fan, the argument might've already been lost. It seems to me that >muh hunting is a big part of the pro-gun argument, and it is not winnable (if you want anything that's effective against humans). Self defense argument is good enough for handguns with medium capacity mags, the rest can be easily eroded. Needing guns for protection against tyrannical government is the only argument that can't be worked around and as far as I'm aware virtually nobody is making that argument here or anywhere else in the EU.

Even if something is useful for hunting, they make up excuses for why it isn't. Can't have a nightvision scope, it wouldn't be fair to the animals. Better to wing them in half-light and then spend the next 5 hours searching to find they drowned in some ditch they couldn't crawl out of anymore.

This isn't /int/ you faggot

It wasn't. Rather, it was some faggot on facebook that reported his son for posting a picture holding an airshit rifle. This was sufficient to make the cops raid his house and murder him. His actual neighbours did literally nothing wrong (except not running out with their own guns and fighting back).

ooga booga muslim refugee good, hardworking slav refugee bad

Huh?

Attached: 8d54720b9ae2533b359e336391ccc57b6b9b79ce6d3b2fe6fcc6fe2b7be3f974.png (372x340, 132.26K)

Attached: ae55738205a09c638e581699735a2d40421602d033c7897baf836d65e2c62dc1.png (580x460, 135.01K)

Attached: capriles manguangua.jpg (415x293, 11.97K)

Checked, they are trying to deflect blame to keep people off guard.

Attached: for_Tay.JPG (1564x1222, 184.55K)

it's hit and miss
you've got drunk ivans
but also ivans in space

That's not the point. Restricting what you can use for hunting isn't really infringing upon your rights in any fundamental way. It's just hunting, you're gonna have to defend the claim that hunting is your fundamental, god given right, when for most people hunting is little more than an unimportant (and mostly solved) technical problem of regulating the animal population. People simply will not care that the thing is useful to you, because if there's too many animals, there are other solutions than having the public deal with them, which don't involve the public having access to "instruments of murder". Guns as a deterrent against potential tyrants is the only argument that's not going to get easily eroded in the long run.

True, but try bringing that talking point up to JoeFootballWatcher or NancySoccerMom. You say "deterrent against tyrants" and they hear "domestic terrorist". I prefer the phrase "refusing the government a monopoly on the legitimate use of force".

Maybe that's because JoeFootballWatcher is an SJW these days, the majority of people on the right will not question the deterrent against tyranny argument. The only people who argue against it are people who think the government is on their side and will protect them at all times, or have a totally a bullshit ideology where they think the unarmed masses will take to the streets and everyone of all colors will hold hands to get a politician to step down. The worse people are those who thinks times have magically changed and so the lessons of history should be ignored. Anyone with a modicum of historical knowledge should know that unarmed people don't perform well in armed conflicts.

Attached: No 2A and better for it.jpg (342x480, 33.94K)

Working hard is not something slavs do, that would be japs, to some extent chinks. Slavs are perpetually looking for ways to not do anything, that's why Russia spawns some of the best programmers and engineers.

Then they're really not your friends now are they?

Have you never heard of the Law Tactical?

Yeah, pretty much.

the biggest problem with the deterrent against tyranny argument is that the majority of population thinks it's simply not possible to oppose the government. They agree with the sentiment, but they do not think it is realistic - in their minds, the government is a nearly omnipotent organization with unlimited military power that no amount of citizenry has any hope of defeating.

Reposting from /just/
New Zealand Gang Leader: We Will Not Give Up Our Guns
breitbart.com/politics/2019/03/31/new-zealand-gang-leader-we-will-not-give-up-our-guns/
archive.is/P6MJR

I thought he was gonna be all "Whitey out here blastin niggas for bein niggas we gotta defend the black race" but I don't even know what fucking direction he went with that. What the fuck is he talking about?

know your meme says this is not meme
what they do?

if it keeps happening, demonstrations will be organized, if the state attacks more things escalate until civil war. i would imagine it takes a while for war to break out

Gary Willis of maryland

thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/item/30567-law-abiding-gun-owner-killed-during-red-flag-confiscation-raid

Opinion discarded.

Most (if not all) listings of guns on DNM are honeypots.
On deepdotweb there are a plethora of articles of people getting v& because of that.

Why risk getting bagged for buying guns off the memeweb when you can just use some website like Armslist where you buy off a person directly. There's no way to trace "some guy i met in a McDonalds' parking lot"

Exactly why I'm discarding his opinion for calling the deep web a viable place to buy guns. It's not, and the fact that "ooohhh guns on the deep web" was also brought up in the same post as "but muh mentally ill" leads me to believe the poster is some variety of plant or an anti-gunnner trying to peek in on us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arms_(Prohibited_Firearms,_Magazines,_and_Parts)_Amendment_Bill

Does removing the gas block and handguard transform an ar into lawful good straight pull action?
There is no registry, only sales history.
Also how about owning 10 round 458.socom magazines?
You should virtually be legit,
Or simply mash up an airsoft receiver and parts n shit, you don't have to be someones slut.