Total Communist takeover. One positive word about Trump and they will blow your router up

Last week, Facebook’s head of cybersecurity policy, Nathaniel Gleicher, invited employees from a dozen companies, including Google, Microsoft, and Snapchat, to gather at Twitter’s headquarters in downtown San Francisco, according to an email obtained by BuzzFeed News.
“As I’ve mentioned to several of you over the last few weeks, we have been looking to schedule a follow-on discussion to our industry conversation about information operations, election protection, and the work we are all doing to tackle these challenges,” Gleicher wrote.

The meeting, the Facebook official wrote, will have a three-part agenda: each company presents the work they’ve been doing to counter information operations; a discussion period for problems each company faces; and a talk about whether such a meeting should become a regular occurrence.
In February, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office charged 13 people affiliated with Russia’s Internet Research Agency — a “troll factory” where employees created personas across multiple platforms — with breaking laws in order to influence American voters. Since then, Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Tumblr, and YouTube have each had at least one public purge of accounts believed to be foreign influence operations.

The meeting highlights tech companies’ recent efforts to be more proactive with governments’ use of their sites to achieve political goals. Several companies have announced operations this week where they partnered with other organizations to address such problems.

buzzfeednews.com/article/kevincollier/tech-companies-are-gathering-for-a-secret-meeting-to

Attached: 1535113494419.png (1080x1032, 117.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moonofalabama.org/2018/08/microsoft-promotes-russia-scare-to-gain-insider-access-to-campaign-information.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm pretty sure, not totally, but pretty sure, that this goes directly against pretty much every monopoly law that exists.
You can't invite all the corporate memebers (WHO YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE COMPETING AGAINST) to your corporate HQ and have a secret meeting which won't be discussed outside the room.
That HAS to be against some monopoly law, somewhere, americans aren't so cucked that you allow corporations to walk over your civil liberties do you?

The short answer is..
Yes.

i.e. manipulate their platforms the way they want and fuck the reality of things.

1984 was 34 years ago.

article translation: how can we rig the next election in our favor

To add to Hillary's losing sheet, we have tech companies.

Trump really is taking on the world like my animes!

Attached: 4fdd5517cea9f05dca2789ad08dc391d03b3bdfe85fff66c0e900823a061ea20.jpg (290x324, 28.77K)

The enemy of my enemy is my ally.

I actually agree that some amount of oversight is necessary with regards to sensitive political action like the interference with elections online (America is not a direct democracy with regards to the president anyways)

The problem is that "election interference" is very fucking poorly defined and likely just means "anyone who is not on our payroll is telling people to vote for them".

Attached: yeahiguess2.gif (730x413, 10.5K)

It's cute that these glow-in-the-dark fuckers are whining about 'election interference' while they stifle the democratic process in other countries and install islamist dictators when their chosen gets beaten in the ballot box.

You're giving Muslims way too much credit if you think they could even have a faux democracy even with our aid.

ALL of the videos that the teachers play for the class is corporate sponsored and produced pseudo-educational propaganda that supports some aspect of the corporate agenda while providing the student with a straw man version of their opposition's argument. The videos are followed by a corporate spokes person smiling and talking really friendly to explain that Shell or Exon paid for this video because they care so much about education and the environment. When you get them young, you get them forever. Without the parents knowledge or consent, some business hawk is communicating directly to their children normalizing their corporate in the child's life in a positive way.

The children then grow up and forget about that tacky video they barely paid attention to one afternoon when they were 9 years old. Even so, the emotional normalization and positive associations between trustworthiness and those corporate brands. Then when some slick politician, paid for by the corporations, tells those same people in adulthood that, "What is good for the corporations is good for America." they believe it…. Pretty sad really…. Grown ass men praying on people while they are still defenseless children so that they can use them for the rest of their lives and cut off their retirement plans.

This whole scandal is about to upscale 10000%. Kids are now being parented by the tech corporations (Alphabet and Apple) via smart phones and YouTube. Kids are vegging out to mindless addicting videos 16+ hours a day. When they do this, they aren't playing with neighborhood kids, they aren't reading, they aren't drawing, and they aren't even remembering any of it.

We are about to see an unprecedented wave of feminized cuckoldry. The Zoomers are going to fail when lead by the Millennials.

Attached: Zuck-Iran-AP_18144667384348 (1).jpg (2400x1800, 759.44K)

Well I also went to school in the USA and I fail to see why that detail even mattered and think 99.9 percent of your post is a wall-of-text of complete trite

Attached: 1469346577614.jpg (2960x2960, 753.21K)

Aristotle: “Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man”?

People only lives to 35 then

so “Give me a child until he is 14 and I will show you the man”?

Finally, TIDF shills get fucked.

You know what would be great? If America grew a set of balls and decided to stop arming/funding the mudslimes.

This is why I tell people that there is no more use in fighting. The kikes won. It's over, and the only course of action is to surrender.

Stage 1: Denial

This post should confirm one thing
We are the last redpilled people on Earth. We are now completely alone on removing the kikes, and we are becoming slowly more and more powerless. Zoomers and Millenials are all against us now, and will never, EVER see the light ever again.
Zoomers, especially, are fucked, considering that this wall of truth confirms once again that they will become loyal to the Great and Powerful Gods of Silicon Valley for their entire lives, no exception. Literally not asingle Zoomer that isn't FUCKING BRAINWASHED

FUCK SPO FGUCLKING MAD THAT INCANNT EVEN FUCKIN TYPE FUCKINF CORREACTLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why the fuck is Zig Forums of all places the only fucking board left that can see this fucking shit realistically and not autistically ramble about "muh BASED GENZ XDDDDD" like a bunch of troglodytes. Hopefully this shuts up the cuycks drinking Zig Forumsaid once and for all.

Reminder that Generation Z has already unanimously agreed to remove the Second Amendment. We're doubly fucked.

At the cost of our freedoms and the cucking of literally everyone whom is under the age of 13 today.

What wat the .1% that wasn't, butthurt zoomer?

Oh no no no no

Bump for the sad truth

Wrong, Zig Forumsaid drinker.
Refer to
It's the tech monopolies that are winning. No more non-Marxist thouhjt for you.

Laws in America are only for the gentile whites; shabbos goyim are mostly exempt.

no, it's merely an associate.
both populations have a vested interest in getting rid of the same kind of vermins.
the USSR playing with that sort of shit is what caused the current situation.

vpn

what situation? the election cheats are finally at a disadvantage.

Dude, literally every Muslim head of state (in the Middle East) is an assignee of the USA.

Democracy doesn't exist in Islam; they aren't even supposed to be voting.

Rebumping the thread just because of this post. Should be a good wake up call for Zig Forumscucks.

What city in America has the highest murder rate for black Americans?
What city does EA live in?
What neighborhood is Lurie Children's hospital in?
Where does EA get "Cancer treatments"?
When was EA's last "Cancer treatment"?
How many black people were killed during that "treatment"?
Has any black been shot while EA is posting on G_b?
Why has no black person been shot while EA posts on G_b?
How many black people shot this year?
How many unsolved?
Who is EA?
This person is sick
You have more than you know

-Q

What city in America has the highest murder rate for black Americans?
What city does EA live in?
What neighborhood is Lurie Children's hospital in?
Where does EA get "Cancer treatments"?
Why do 80% of murders occur within 4 blocks of Lurie?
When was EA's last "Cancer treatment"?
How many black people were killed during that "treatment"?
Has any black been shot while EA is posting on G_b?
Why has no black person been shot while EA posts on G_b?
How many black people shot this year?
How many unsolved?
Who is EA?
This person is sick
You have more than you know

-Q

Praise kek

K E K
E
K

>>>/islam/

Critical thinking too difficult?

Dude what

This is just propaganda. There have been an insurmountable amount of anti-walkouters who have protested and never got media coverage. Gen-Z is /ourgeneration/.

moonofalabama.org/2018/08/microsoft-promotes-russia-scare-to-gain-insider-access-to-campaign-information.html

Why the Microsoft warning is fake news

Attached: 4d03406aaa017bb03e81a5bb4dc959df61b69644e8492fe312b147230a45f632.png (335x500, 137.1K)

t. Zoomer in denial

Democracy these days rewards overblown spending into pandering to small minorities while ignoring nation wide problems
I say we need NatSoc

Aside from credit card companies being dicks to anyone who fucks with the kikes publicly, I don't have a legit reason to quake in my boots.

Regardless of the political system, we need to prevent companies from discriminating based on social and political beliefs. Along with a legal clarification regarding hate crimes against whites.

Sometimes I try to do things
and it just doesn't work out the way I want it to
and I get real frustrated,
and like, I try hard to do it,
and I like, take my time,
but it just doesn't work out the way I want it to,
it's like I concentrate on it real hard,
but it just doesn't work out,
and everything I do and everything I try,
it never turns out,
it's like I need time to figure these things out,
but there's always someone there going:
- Hey Mike, you know,
we've been noticing you've been having a lot of problems lately, you know,
and you should maybe get away,
and like, maybe you should talk about it and you'll feel a lot better
And I go: No, it's ok, you know,
I'll figure it out,
just leave me alone,
I'll figure it out, you know,
I'll just work it out myself.
And they go: Well, you know,
if you wanna talk about it,
I'll be here, you know,
and you'll probably feel a lot better if you talk about it,
so why don't you talk about it?
I go: No, I don't want to,
I'm okay,
I'll figure it out myself!
And they just keep bugging me
they just keep bugging me,
and it builds up inside
So you're gonna be institutionalized
You'll come out brainwashed with bloodshot eyes
You won't have any say
They'll brainwash you until you see their way
I'm not crazy
institutionalized
You're the one who's crazy
institutionalized
You're driving me crazy
institutionalized
They stick me in an institution
Said it was the only solution

To give me needed professional help
To protect me from the enemy, myself
I was in my room,
and I was just, like, staring at the walls, thinking about everything,

but then again I was thinking about nothing,
and then my mom came in

and I didn't notice she was there
and she called my name and I didn't hear her

and then she started screaming: Mike, Mike!

And I go: What, what's the matter?
She goes: What's the matter with you?

I go: There's nothing wrong, mom
She goes: Don't tell me that!
You're on drugs!
I go: No mom, I'm not on drugs,

I'm ok, I'm just thinking, you know,
why don't you get me a Pepsi?
She goes: No, you're on drugs!
I go: Mom, I'm okay, I'm just thinking
And she goes: No, you're not thinking,
you're on drugs!
Normal people don't act that way!

I go: Mom, just get me a Pepsi, please
all I want is a Pepsi
And she wouldn't give it to me!
All I wanted was a Pepsi,

just one Pepsi,
and she wouldn't give it to me!
Just a Pepsi!

They give you a white shirt with long sleeves

Tied around you're back,
you're treated like thieves

Drug you up because they're lazy
It's too much work to help a crazy

I'm not crazy
institutionalized
You're the one who's crazy

institutionalized
You're driving me crazy
institutionalized

To give me the needed professional help
I was sitting in my room,
and my mom and my dad came in,
and they pulled up a chair and they sat down,
they go: Mike, we need to talk to you.
And I go: Okay, what's the matter?
They go: Me and your mom,
we've been noticing lately you've been having a lot of problems,
And you've been going off for no reason,
and we're afraid you're going to hurt somebody,
and we're afraid you're gonna hurt yourself,
so we decided
that it would be in your best interest
if we put you somewhere where you could get the help that you need.
And I go: Wait, what are you talking about?!
WE decided?!
MY best interest?!
How do you know what MY best interest is?!
How can you say what MY best interest is?!
What are you trying to say?
I'm crazy?!
When I went to YOUR schools,
I went to YOUR churches,
I went to YOUR institutional learning facilities?!
So how can you say I'm crazy?
They say they're gonna fix my brain
Alleviate my suffering and my pain
But by the time they fix my head
Mentally I'll be dead
I'm not crazy
institutionalized
You're the one that's crazy
institutionalized
You're driving me crazy
institutionalized
To give me the needed professional help
It doesn't matter, I'll probably get hit by a car anyway.

I am sure this will work unlike the 20 other names that didn't stick.