Parkland Students Call Out Florida Politicians, NRA After Jacksonville Shooting: ‘Enough of Your BS’

Parkland students David Hogg and Delaney Tarr were among those who reacted to the Jacksonville, Fla. shooting on Sunday. According to the Jacksonville police department, there were “multiple fatalities” after a gunman opened fire at a “Madden NFL 19” livestream competition.

Many survivors of the Parkland shooting, including Hogg and Tarr, became activists against gun violence after former student Nikolas Cruz killed 17 students and teachers at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Feb. 14, 2018. Parkland is roughly 300 miles from Jacksonville.

Using the hashtag #AntherFLShooting, Hogg said change will not come unless people vote in November. He directed a question to Florida Senator Marco Rubio, asking, “How many mass shootings in your state will it take for you to do something?”

Tarr wrote, “There’s nothing I hate more than having to use the hashtag #AnotherFLShooting, but people need to realize that THIS KEEPS HAPPENING.”

Fred Guttenberg, whose daughter Jaime Guttenberg was killed during the Stoneman Douglas shooting, wrote, “To NRA, gun lobby, manufacturers and everyone else, enough of your moronic twisting of the 2nd amendment. We have a right to public safety. Enough of your BS.”

After the Parkland shooting, the students organized a March for Our Lives. The organization issued a statement that reads, “As another mass shooting plagues our home state of Florida, we continue to come together in the face of daily tragedy in order to prevent the trauma that has become too normal in our nation. Bullets do not discriminate — whether on our streets, in our schools, or at our video game tournaments. Gun violence takes many forms and we must perpetuate the necessary conversations in order to bring peace to our violent nation.”
archive.fo/JtfZj

Attached: IMG_0552.jpeg (750x750, 152.75K)

We need a mass purge.

The bodies are not even cold, we don't even know the suspect or the motive, and this asshole is already trying to get back into the limelight. I hope they are grilling him on Twitter.

The cuck governor is already confiscating guns what more do they want?

"Hey David, what are we gonna tonight?"
"Tonight, Pinky we gonna do the same thing we do every night…exploding dead children"

Attached: The Brain.jpg (684x384, 86.44K)

benis

exploiting turn off autocorrect you dip

It's true, its the 2nd one on the list.

I live in Miami and this is just…sad a anons and they are using this to push thier agenda witch makes me mad

Yeah I know, I also missed a "do"…got too excited . I blame Trump for it.

There needs to be a gofundme or something to buy these tools plane tickets to a safe place, liks say London.

Attached: think.png (451x619, 467.26K)

#HoggIsLanza

How the left can't see this guy as a government operative that he is, speaks volumes of the state of education in this country. There used to be civics classes that were required which explained truthfully about how the communists ARE coming to lobby to subvert constitutional rights at home.

Attached: hogg-and-lanza.jpg (500x325, 30.1K)

okay turn off your phone then.

liberals use twitter exclusively now

if only there was a zone where gun were not allowed, and some sign to show all the wouldbe criminals that they can't have weapons in that said area.

Attached: 4864449f-0e6b-4e4e-9c0d-7d7f9bbc1bb8.jpg (500x331, 23.11K)

Ew David Hogg, he's an attention whore.

Can confirm.
I've been banned from twitter about 20 times now.

Who thinks it's time to swat this bug?

Attached: image.jpg (340x408, 14.9K)

Attached: sz79b5krphi11.png (660x890, 1.09M)

Attached: david-hogg-5.w570.h712.2x.jpg (1140x1424, 90.28K)

Attached: across-u-s-students-walk-out-of-schools-to-address-school-safety-and-gun-violence-5b15eee27c928b8789000004.jpg (912x516, 77.63K)

Attached: tumblr_p4i76ne2zy1w21v0bo2_1280.jpg (853x1280, 130.37K)

Attached: 2yO-fMCv_400x400.jpg (399x399, 11.67K)

Attached: 0b4997d164368045b8684bbfd3870467e5d4a8801e6a9b3b7fce4d867318e0ea.jpg (640x620, 47.45K)

Someone could post her nudes so I can mastarbate

is there video?

They're right, you know each of those pussies have to provide public safety for themselves

Question is if an illegal alien did the shooting would he suddenly shut up about?

And like clockwork they crawl out from the FBI safehouse basement to preach on the pulpit once again.

Attached: 1534979289736.jpg (1124x1089, 110.49K)

Parkland Students Call Out Florida Politicians, NRA

It's just some gamers

They deserve to die

People should be calling out sam biddle and everyone related to gawker, they said to bully gamers, they created this.

I was almost assaulted even in school, I was almost kidnapped three times. The police and school systems are dangerous garbage. People need guns. It's morally correct to stop monsters who hurt other people, and most people just take what they want, you act like one kid shooting 12 people every while is as bad as constant rape and child rape and murder, non stop murder. It's not. I'm gonna try to be as honest as possible. Be very careful what rights you take away from normal people, because once most of us can't defend ourselves, it's over, society is a thin veil and the police, are only an illusion of protection. It's literally you to the criminal now, and they almost never get caught.

I will rape you boy

They do have a right to public safety, it's called the second amendment and concealed carry. They just choose not to exercise it.

H
O
G
G

Attached: b692467c59f8dfd3a2fe5093b70ac43dfb8ed14fb0886753e22768f0fd88a8f3.jpg (715x715, 102.21K)

They want public safety for everyone else, and private security for themselves.

the level of degeneracy in that picture is unbearable

Holy fugg the resemblance is uncanny. At least this explains Lanza's Social Security death, if 'Lanza' even existed.

David's got some seriously non-existent biceps.

It would be funny as shit to watch him get in a fight.

Any adult male who spends his life playing video games IS A CANCER TO THE HUMAN RACE.