Pope says abortion of sick, disabled children reflects Nazi mentality

“I've heard that it's fashionable, or at least usual, that when in the first few months of pregnancy they do studies to see if the child is healthy or has something, the first offer is: let's send it away,” the pope said June 16, referring to the trend of aborting sick or disabled children.

This, he said, is “the murder of children…to get a peaceful life an innocent [person] is sent away…We do the same as the Nazis to maintain the purity of the race, but with white gloves.”

“It's an atrocity but we do the same thing,” he said, according to Italian media.

catholicnewsagency.com/news/pope-francis-compares-the-abortion-of-sick-disabled-children-to-nazism-70419#

Attached: 16.jpg (620x428, 247.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitler did nothing wrong

Attached: Christian Nationalism.jpg (614x455, 20.72K)

What, did you skip Romans 1-2?

winnie the pooh hell just call it something else that shit is too overused

This is cool, but he should have said it before Ireland's referendum

I always remember that quote because it was a bit fat lie. Hitler was only too happy to tolerate Bormann, Himmler and Rosenberg in his ranks, who were all anti-Christian. Hardly the first time a politician seeking election lied.

B A S E D
E
R
G
O
G
L
I
O

we dont need to equate it to winnie the pooh nazis for it be bad and also where were you when ireland and argentina were doing their abortion shit this pope makes it really hard to be a catholic sometimes

Speaking of Ireland, since I've not been following Argie issues as of late, I was under the impression the Church was largely hands off on the matter. Is that so, or am I mis-perceiving the situation?

Based

go away Zig Forums

Mit Brennende Sorge, tells you a lot about nazis.

Thats true. The church was quiet because right now PR in Ireland is at an all time low. I would prefer if the church stay out of all democratic matters,as democracy is a rigged game anyway.

I really get the impression his problem is with the discrimination, not the murder.

abortion is always wrong

why do they bother making this thread even? It should be obvious that a true pope is supposed to think like this. But it's because the pope is fake and says so many heretical things that whenever there's a slightest a sign of being a catholic these bergoglio boys have to shove down everyone's throats that the pope actually said something catholic.

No, the pope is not based. He's not even catholic. He's not even THE POPE

hilarious

Attached: 1311355096185.jpg (480x394, 30.09K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Poland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_persecution_of_the_Catholic_Church_in_Germany

Attached: Public excution of Polish priests and civilians.jpg (640x418, 66.08K)

'no'

Attached: 16543654.gif (280x158, 1.43M)

Why would (((they))) admit to Christian persecution?

Yes. What you say is completely credible. After all, rabbi shekelstein told us so. By the way, you forgot about the plans to build a hue pagan shrine and kidnap the pope

Attached: 1528948152076.jpg (519x211 32.94 KB, 77.05K)

Look, I'm not saying that the current Holocaust religion isn't fabricating some things pertaining to the Nazis and Hitler. There are clear exaggerations and the Jews will have to answer for their lies.
But saying that Hitler and crew dindu nuffin is just as absurd.

catholics aren't christian

that was a hoax
the poles were massacring civilians in Danzig and they wouldn't accept a diplomatic solution
if they didn't break it, the Soviets would, these are communists we're talking about
faith can be restored once lost, race cannot

t. reprobate

to get christians to hate the nazis dummy

sad when this guy gets praised for doing normal sane things. i guess it happens so rarely that it's a real event for catholics.

You are saying a bunch of retarded nonsense from the same source as my examples. Don't complain when you get called out

Attached: 1475671702798.png (1312x2248 130.76 KB, 920.52K)

Glad to see that now we recognize the Church of the Holocaust.

Attached: 27067025_334719840364251_4771252165856647415_n.jpg (923x960, 142.18K)

Francis is a truly disgusting person.
The worst traitor to ever be the pope.
Ever.