BREAKING: Unknown Sniper Fires Three Shots at President Kennedy's Motorcade in Dallas!

BULLETIN BULLETIN BULLETIN
Stay off this wire

A sniper seriously wounded President Kennedy in downtown Dallas today, perhaps fatally.
Photographer James W. Altgens said he saw blood on the President's head. Altgens said he heard two shots and thought it was fireworks until he saw blood on the President.
AP reporter Jack Bell asked Kenneth O'Donnell, Presidential Assistant if Kennedy was dead. O'Donnell gave no answer.
Kennedy was reported taken to Parkland Hospital, near the Dallas Trade Mart, where he was to have made a speech.
He lay on the seat of the car, bloodstained, but breathing.
The Secret Service waved the motorcade on at top speed to the hospital. Even at top speed it took five minutes to arrive at the ambulance entrance of the hospital.
Reporters saw Kennedy laying flat on his face on the seat of his car.
Mrs. Kennedy was weeping and trying to hold up her husband's head when reporters reached the car.
Governor Connally was also shot but was reported to be conscious when he arrived at the hospital with the President.
Albert Thomas (D-Texas) said he was informed that the President and Gov. Connally were still alive, but critically injured.

archive.fo/5yaNM

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptococcus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is this? I was just watching Ed Sullivan introduce another shit British band (Brit music will never be popular here dammit the people want Elvis). I bet it was those red commies

Attached: Breaking News.jpg (468x393, 47.79K)

Attached: 1d37befe213c813ca7accea33fcc777b29cec57d95c4a0568cfee2a923040381.jpg (689x768, 75.9K)

lol it's from the last time OP was relevant

Fuck off hippie protesters go do LSD and listen to shitars or whatever those retarded commie instruments are in your little commie vans while real men morn the death of the greatest president we've ever had

Attached: 1531972906258.png (1029x1000, 1.04M)

Totoro

deja vu

I was there in Dallas. There was a damn Ruskie in every street corner, some foreigner in a suit with a gun inside a camera. Also about 20 opened windows on any building you could see. John’s wife looked pretty hot while she was screaming though. Mouth in a perfect “O” shape.

Attached: ANJI AND ELVIS by johnny neptune-1.jpg (800x632, 42.98K)

Guess who's been assigned the case? He'll get to the bottom of this, fast!

Attached: 1464666615420.png (1280x720, 176.28K)

Just because he didn't live long enough to break his campaign promises, doesn't mean he was the greatest president

UPDATE
There are reports of another shooting of a police officer in the 500 block of West Jefferson. He was dead of arrival at Methodist hospital.

You do realize that, with those cheeks and that forehead, Anji is one of the ugliest niggers to ever grace an 8ch page, dontchya? Please, in the future, refrain from posting. Wendy thanks you.

Trust Me: I agree completely

EY I LIKE KENNEDY, DAHHHH WE WORK TOGETHER WITH THE NAZIS

I THINK ONE OF MY GIRLFRIENDS WAS A SECRET NAZI TOO BECAUSE SHE WAS LIKE HEY IM A KENNEDY AND IM IN MOVIES

I WAS LIKE I FIND YOU ATTRACTIVE BUT SHE WAS LIKE NO YOURE MKULTRA MATERIAL

She is gross as shit, hence me divorcing her

DUHHHRRAH HEY,

THE ANTICHRIST IS AN AI FUELED BY FUNGUS

An effective way to fight it is a change in morals.

Oh crap.

Hey I know what disease killed our beloved Robin Wiliams.
It could've been stopped a long time ago.

It was completely curable.

BREAKING
BREAKING
BREAKING

And guess who's bringing it to you.

Attached: 791.jpg (480x640, 64.99K)

Long term exposure to a variation radioactive engineered fungi with cryptonite.

Triple 7 for great justice!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptococcus

I have called this monster Braniac. It may pose as voices in your head. It may pose as herpes. An artificial computer that seeks to control the minds of people and has no ruler.

Its SWARM based technology allows it to use evolutionary algorithms to evade detection and be confused for every other disease. It's only purpose is to destroy your life and make it seem as if it were a poorly played out movie.

It killed Robin Williams through slow allergic reactions from stimulation of the synapse with nuclear radiation that simulates energy from the sun.

The goals of MKULTRA,

Take a person with one set of values and beliefs.

Figure out a way to convert that person to an alternative.

Experiments result in 95% success rate, but 5% go crazy and become extremists for the original cause they supported.

Sound about right?

So is life.

Yea which requires an intelligent AI and electrostimulation.

UPDATE
Sheriff's officers here in Dallas have taken a young man into custody at the scene and are questioning him.

A Dallas television reporter said he saw a rifle being withdrawn from a window on the 5th or 6th floor of an office building along the motorcade route.

BULLETIN
President Kennedy died of his wounds at 1pm local time.
Vice President Lyndon Johnson will be swore in shortly.