If Zig Forums can meme Trump to victory, why can't we meme Sarah to become Pope? Also would doing so be a sin...

If Zig Forums can meme Trump to victory, why can't we meme Sarah to become Pope? Also would doing so be a sin? And if not Sarah, and if not a sin we need to agree on one Cardinal to do this with.

Attached: Your next Pope.jpg (1200x1681, 302.76K)

The difference is that the voters aren't random people that happen to vote Harambe if they feel like it would be funny.

Zig Forums can influence the common person, but we're talking cardinals here, Jesuit cardinals.
If anything, we might get in trouble for it.

Lol, the Vatican isn't a democracy, its more like a theocratic oligarchy.

actually Zig Forums was memed into believing something

you give them too much credit

So we are going to have to play dirty then?

I mean, you can. I'm not a catholic so I have no stake in this matter, nor do I condone playing dirty to get whst you want, espically when it comes to politics.

Pic related it my sentiments on the Eternal Vatican.

Attached: 9f9a387eedcfa466c7948c5ab9b2595e.jpg (541x720, 77.48K)

Why would Sarah make a good Pope?

this

yep

We can pray, can't we?

I can't wait till based black pope makes my guitar playing deacon face the altar

forgot pic

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (400x600, 253.06K)

learn things dumby

Attached: protsAreDumb.png (541x720, 946.57K)

I like burke more though. Francis even went so far as to shove him far away on Malta so he wouldn't interfere.

Attached: Why Francis is bad.PNG (1607x497, 132.46K)

By 'memeing', you should pray and fast

this would be amusing as hell, so yeah it'd be funny enough to meme. Memeing does have some "magick" element to it, but mostly prayer and fasting would work. HOWEVER, memes would be more effect in so far to spread the idea of having him as a pope, and getting people to like him.

Cardinal Sarah is both of these things

He's more anti-immigration than all the white Italian homo cardinals that's for sure

Actually, given what that immediately conjured up in my head, I'm not in any mood to indulge in possible accelerationism.

You cant "meme" anything. All happens according to the will of God.

Attached: mary_worsip_is_crazy.jpg (400x268, 41.75K)

How can you be Christian and want to use "meme magic"? Surely, it's just occult? From my recollection, "meme magic" is built upon the idea that the Universe is alive and conscious, it is you and you are it. When you think of something, you bring it closer towards yourself (Law of Attraction) so if a bunch of people think of the same thing intently, they'll more readily bring it forth.

I dont think you actually understood the meaning of the post. There was no talk about meme magic at all. And no, meme magic wasnt eve serious to begin with.

back to >>>/islam/. God is not a puppetmaster

His eminence would smash your idea, because it reeks of hubris and stupidity in that you think you could actually change something in the hierarchy with crap on the internet.
If you want him to get in the right position, pray and fast. That's it.

It's bad semantics for using grassroots-based mass persuasion tactics to counteract the mass persuasion tactics of the media.

We need this to happen, we need to win.

Except grass-roots movements are based in the real world. Meme-magic doesn't leave the board. For example, the idea that anyone "memed" Trump into the White House is laughable. Not one of the 538 Electors ever saw an 8/pol/ Trump meme.

As for using "meme magic" to elect a Pope, I'm pretty sure that's not how electing a Pope works. The 120 Cardinal electors aren't going to browse Zig Forums or take a meme as advice on who to elect.

Well, literally millions of the people who voted for him did, and many of them were influenced at least subconsciously by them. You're seriously arguing that internet memes didn't effect the election? How is what the desiccated hides of the electors have come into contact with even relevant? The electors haven't voted contrary to how their state did in the past hundred years (if they ever have, I don't know). Your idea of how politics works is what's really laughable.

And again, I don't know if you're naive or just being purposefully obtuse if you think that public mood and the media has no effect on who is elected Pope. By all accounts there was even pressure on Benedict to resign so that the very liberal Francis could be elected. If all these decisions happen in a perfect vacuum like you think, who was pressuring him? The college of cardinals, because they were just that jazzed about Bergoglio's authentic and fervent interpretation of scripture and Chrurch tradition? Give me a winnie the pooh break.

Best arguments in town m8.

Attached: mary_worship34.jpg (400x300, 41.59K)

Attached: Untitled.png (541x720, 951.24K)

Do not judge others according to appearance. God will judge them according to their hearts. If they, as they claim, are not worshiping statues and Saints, God knows if. If they are, then they will be accountable for their idolatry. Either way, you need to shut your trap about it because you cannot see into people's hearts and minds as He does.

hoot hoot hoot

Attached: owl_southern_white_faced.jpg (1000x667, 118.42K)