Is the current migrant crises and separation of children from their families a big deal to modern day Christians?

Is the current migrant crises and separation of children from their families a big deal to modern day Christians?

Attached: 1529292439815.jpg (480x358 154.25 KB, 50.3K)

Immigration is invasion. In the last fifty years America has taken in more immigrants than any other nation has ever done in the history of the world. To defend your personal home from an outside invader, it is permissible to use even lethal force; how much more does the same apply to the common homeland of an entire people.

Many people are raped and murdered by the smugglers. By accepting illegal migrants who use these services, we are subsidizing the problem and causing great harm.

Appeal to emotion is your fallacy.

Of course I don't want that. Which is why the so-called "guardians" of children who are making illegal border crossings through dangerous smugglers and putting their families at risk should just stay away. Maybe I'm wrong here, but how is it America's fault for this? This is 100% in the control of the parents. Just don't come.

Pretty much this . Migrate properly, through proper channels and methods; not through criminal networks and then sue for justice.

By discouraging illegal child immigration, we're probably preventing child harm.

Have you ever heard of coyote vans being abandoned with 40 people inside? The children suffocate first.

Here's another excellent point: it discourages child trafficking. How many children are actually with their parents?

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

pic relevant

Attached: kb1iz7ash0w01.jpg (1500x2057, 893.44K)

Replace the Jesus and the child with an Islamic terrorist and this would be pretty accurate

Good on the doodler for outing himself as a non-Christian right away

I don't know Zig Forums, would you take 10 of these stone-age beasts I to your own home?

Even Heaven has a gate, a wall, and an extreme vetting process. You dont see the angels protesting God and calling Him a bigot for not letting the demons into Heaven.

I'm at the point where I'd rather we just execute them on the spot honestly. I'm tired of the heeb media trying to use the Lord or emotions to manipulate people, I'm even more tired of people claiming that it's unchristian to enforce the law. Or the "christians" (illiterate cucktholics) who either encourage this or have sympathies for these criminals also be rounded up if caught. So, let's just execute them.
All remains to be cremated, no burials, no acknowledgment they ever existed, no "rites", nothing. From the elderly to children, process them like animals and let the asspain keep them out. Im sick of it.(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

Attached: images(5).jpg (225x225, 6.46K)

GOOD
MORAL
BIBLICAL

You should probably repent, my dude.

Attached: Do what I want pesant copy 2.png (908x539, 48.24K)

The type of people who harden their heart to immigrants are the same who are denied heaven in the parable of the sheep and goats.

Genuine migrants should be treated with compassion.
People just looking for a cushy time in the west shouldn't.
Also, the whole thing about "separation from families" is bunk. No one complains when other criminals get separated from their families.

t. child of the lie

So Jesus is denied heaven?
"“But when the king came in to look at the guests, he saw there a man who had no wedding garment. And he said to him, 'Friend, how did you get in here without a wedding garment?’ And he was speechless Then the king said to the attendants, ‘Bind him hand and foot and cast him into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’ For many are called, but few are chosen.” (Matthew 22:11-14) Poor "friend"! Got thrown into hell because of the clothes he wore. Shame on Jesus. :(

Meanwhile back in the reality with a God of justice and law and not this faux-love that encourages the lawless and call invaders "immigrants":

"You shall have the same rule for the sojourner and for the native, for I am the Lord your God.”
"One law and one rule shall be for you and for the stranger who sojourns with you.” (Leviticus 24:22, Numbers 15:16)

"Do not move the ancient landmark
that your fathers have set." (Proverbs 22:28)

"Let your foot be seldom in your neighbor’s house,
lest he have his fill of you and hate you." (Proverbs 25:17)

"Cursed is he who does the work of the Lord with slackness, and cursed is he who keeps back his sword from bloodshed." (Jeremiah 48:10)

"Son of man, speak to your people and say to them, If I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from among them, and make him their watchman, and if he sees the sword coming upon the land and blows the trumpet and warns the people, then if anyone who hears the sound of the trumpet does not take warning, and the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. He heard the sound of the trumpet and did not take warning; his blood shall be upon himself. But if he had taken warning, he would have saved his life. But if the watchman sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, so that the people are not warned, and the sword comes and takes any one of them, that person is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman’s hand." (Ezekiel 33:3-7)

"But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever. " (1 Timothy 5:8)

How dare you accuse others for hardening hearts to (((immigrants))) when the accused are perfectly fine with legal immigrants and most refugees.

Otherwise, other verses certainly apply.

I treat immigrants pretty well, but illegal immigrants are usually drug-users/drug-dealers and CONSTANTLY DRIVE DRUNK.

CONSTANTLY.

you DO NOT see legal immigrants or native hispanics because we HATE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS. the DRUG USE and DUI is CONSTANT

everywhere Jesus traveled was a roman territory. He and His family weren't refugees lmao

Mass amounts of immigrants coming into your country is something that has been seen universally bad throughout history. If its a orphan or something like that things should be more fluid.

Im actually not that worried though. If you follow Christ everything is sorted out. If you do not unsavory things will happen both to your country, you, groups, etc, that do not follow, such as depression, invaders, etc.

Attached: mybody.png (750x715, 724.09K)

For desiring harsher justice against those who constantly are criminals and are being treated more then fairly yet complain as if it is a great injustice to be held accountable? No.

Attached: 0be79b09c6016f1e47f7d89578dffaac82023ba0f374d319e884d94176c95041.jpg (750x430, 33.32K)

Mercy, proportionality, are part of justice. Wrath is a capital sin. You should keep your emotions in check. I don't want kids to be separated from their parents, but their parents took a risk when entered illegally in other country. I know people who have kids just as a tool to manipulate my emotions (and the welfare) which is something that irritates me without limit by insulting my intelligence and by taking advantage of the goodwill of the people. I would treat those people first with justice.

Is there a reason we can't just send the kids back along with their parents?

I bet that the artists of those comics are ardent abortion lovers

.>>662859
Pearls before swine you damned protestant.

I mean strictly speaking he broke the law against sedition when he claimed to be king of a roman province and refused to acknowledge the emperor as a god, even if he was right to do so. And pretty sure whipping money lenders and merchants out of the temple, whilst totally justified, was very much against the law.

Making those rounds again Zig Forums?

It's strange and bizarre because this problem hasn't suddenly gotten any worse, it's just the media decided to make an issue out of it for political purposes.

Reminder that anytime a father or mother commits any crime and is sentenced to prison that means separating a child from a parent.

Repent of your sins and accept Christ as Lord.

Are they really separated from their families…
….OR are they separated from traffickers who intend to deliver them to child rapists?

Like clockwork.

Yes it's a big deal. They all belong together in Mexico.

Real refugees trying to escape from death?
Welcome in my country until theyre country is safe.

tiggers trying to live a better life in a first world country trying to immigrate there illegally like 99% of the so called "refugees"?
GET THE winnie the pooh OUT YOU THIEVES AND BASTARDS.

This manufactured outrage is pathetic. Besides the fact they have no way of proving they are the child's parents and not traffickers, all they would need to do to get "their" child back is withdraw their BS asylum claims and go back home.

The kosher media talks about it like they're being stolen and sold to organ harvesters, whereas in reality, they're kept only so long as the "parents" want to roll the dice on their free gibs.

Tbh President Trump has shown incredible charity in starting family detention centers. If it were me, the children would immediately be remanded to the care of the mexican child services while the "parents" served the time for the felony(s) they've committed, before being deported.

As opposed to staying in countries where cartels would behead their sons and rape their daughters?

So we should open the borders and let all of them in so our sons and daughters can get the dame treatment?

Yes yes that's a nice narrative you want to push for there.
Meanwhile in the realm of reality millions of people continue to live and work in the country they call home with no such consequence.
Sure there might be instances of people who may have experienced violence but as soon as the government begins to irresponsibly encourage using this as an excuse to immigrate millions of people begin to take advantage of it.
It's also not just about le crime meme but really more about keeping the democrats from attaining cheap votes and easy support for promoting their evil,debauched, and corrupt policies. Just "crime" is a more easy thing to run a campaign with. But yeah I'm not going to let my country be inundated with privilege checking and black and female supremacy propaganda for the sake of some foreign country's troubles.

A good solution would be to perform a Marshall Plan like we did with Japan; rewrite their constitution/government to mold ours, give their inhabitants skills, and place a military prescence so that shit won't become haywire. This clearly works, look at where Japan is now.

All of you think with your hearts as opposed to your brain. If you allow them in, you're not fixing the issue of illegal immigration. Not only will they still be running away from their countries as it's still shit, you're also subjecting them to decades of low wage labor where they remain an exploited lower class.
MS-13 already has a prescence here. What difference would it make for illegals to run away from violent cartels if you're also allowing those cartels are to target them here? Completely stupid. Do you even know why our nation is safer for them in the first place? It's because we enforce the standards that keep our nation secure.

You're not providing a good path for both sides, you provide a dumb ineffective one based on what you've learned from Jon Oliver and infographics. Don't be surprised if your plan fails.

Mexico and central America aren't militarily capable countries that present an actual military threat. Japan had to have all that done for them to keep the Russians or the Chinese from annexing them.

What they need to do is legalize guns and decriminalize drug use in their countries and we should do the same. The limit to this is the inherent entrepreneurial shortcomings of Catholics.

Attached: B93FC501-2ADB-4405-AA83-0BBA8AAB10AA.png (812x804, 477.36K)

Attached: dbf7e4e2fa32e915b4c8ffbaf9b474927dff53aea4cc79dd03da6ed44d39ee84.jpg (954x560, 98.46K)

That's why we place our own troops there. It's to maintain order. If we drop out like we did with Haiti, everything goes haywire.

Of course. I want to protect neighbor against MS-13, I want my neighbor who have legally applied to arrive in, and I love my illegal neighbors so much that I don't want to subject them to decades of low-wage labor.

probably the best thing to do to combat the cartels, can't pay for an army of enforcers when your product is being under-cut by every tom, dick, and harry.

make an argument, stop relying on pictures to do your work for you.

Pretty racist of you to assume the central american nations are some hellhole worse than Somalia

Yeah and it's said that some of the Cartel leaders had been former trained counter drug cartel teams that ended up defecting or starting their own group now with the skills they acquired in their training which enables them to act more brutally and effectively. Similar is said about the rise of MS-13 and belligerent factions of the Salvadorian Civil War.

Somalis actually feel safer in their home countries than in places like South Africa were merchants have been killed and their shops and kiosks burned. Perhaps a bigger problem in Somalia is famine and mortar shells or hidden bombs hurting somebody.
Meanwhile the headlines on a Salvadorian newspaper I picked up there on a flight stop on the way back to the US read: Bus driver was ultimated (that is killed) for failing to pay gang tithe by suspected gang members who drove up to the bus on motor bikes and boarded the bus and demanded for all the passengers to get out then shot the driver before throwing two grenades inside.
The next entry read: Laborer suspected to have been ultimated by gang. Laborer had been providing assistance to the police.

Pick one. If we're a Christian nation, then abortion goes and we start upholding laws. If we're not a Christian nation, then brings up a very, very legitimate approach.

Choose wisely.

We're westerners not Chinese.

Get out of here, Tigger. We don't like your kind.

Attached: 1474957490703.png (894x894, 502.18K)