Pope Francis says gay couples cannot be considered 'families'

Vatican City - Only heterosexual families can form a family, Pope Francis said on Saturday, when he also condemned abortion and hailed the "sanctity" of women who forgive cheating husbands.

"It is painful to say this today: People speak of varied families, of various kinds of family," but "the family [as] man and woman in the image of God is the only one," Francis said in unscripted remarks.

Speaking to the Forum delle Famiglie, an Italian lay movement representing Catholic families, the pope also evoked Nazi eugenics programmes to condemn the abortion of seriously ill foetuses.

"In the last century, the entire world was scandalized by what the Nazis did to ensure the purity of the race. Today we do the same, but with white gloves," he said.

iol.co.za/news/world/pope-francis-says-gay-couples-cannot-be-considered-families-15506417

Attached: Captura-de-pantalla-169.png (853x479, 539.73K)

Oh wow imagine my shock - the Pope just repeats Catholic teaching. Maybe it'll even turn out that he's Catholic himself ? Oh my, now that would be a revelation eh ?

Why is this shit news to everyone ?

*see also www.historyandapologetics.com/2015/02/pope-francis-is-no-liberal-24-examples.html

haha no

Attached: #not_my_pope.jpg (2126x1410, 688.92K)

That's actually true though.
Romans 3:3, he's not saying they're saved anyways.
Every time. Stop quoting leftist newspapers for your agenda, Satan. It's too obvious.

It is a surprise because most of the things hes been saying recently contradict catholic teaching.

Wrong.

Im guessing you didnt see the interview where he said Christianity is probably bullshit and Islam is more likely to be real.

Until now you provided nothing but crap. ?==Repent==.

Wow, so Pope Francis has decided to be unambiguous this time?
That's nice.
I wonder what else he has up his sleeve for the future.

BERGOGLIO

He reminds me a lot of Trump. Constantly flip flop

because the news constantly mis-reports most things he says?

B A S E D
E
R
G
O
G
L
I
O

MODERNISTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Because there was no such interview.

Please check your sources, the fact that it puts Francis in bad light doesn't yet mean it's true. It's bad for your soul too: spreading false accusations and therefore making someone lose his good name for no real reason is a very grave sin.

By the way: if you want to know what Francis actually teaches, look at his whole body of works, everything that he says - if you only care about ambiguous things he says and disregard everything else, of course you are going to end with a biased view.

Francis will say one thing, the Church says another

The Holy Spirit has departed from the Conciliar church, take refuge if you can

Attached: Capture.PNG (618x691, 82.37K)

Fallen, fallen is Babylon the great!

lol fags btfo

Again, we have people who persecute Jesus Christ and His Church, Lord, when will we have justice?

Because the more the time goes, the more visible the general trend becomes that popes deviate from the traditional Catholicism. Statements like the one cited by the OP are going to become more and more rare. And finaly, when the future pope does something which is obviously non-Catholic to anybody, this will be the end of the Catholic church.

We all are sinful people and pope is no exception. So this is what happens when one trusts in a sinful human. When a church relies upon a sinful man for its existence, then its fate is predestined.

Compare this sorrowful situation with the situation in the Orthodox Church. When someone is an Orthodox saint, then the whole Church is taught by him and his official canonization comes post factum. But when some important Orthodox figure is unworthy, be him even an Ecumenical Patriarch, then he is ridiculed by everyone, so the Church remains largely unharmed.

Attached: St.Peter.jpg (480x720, 125.02K)

Frank the Hippie Pope

I like pope francis now
wtf?

The real question is if this is worse than the last time the catholic Church lost sight of its doctrine.

If it is we're gonna see a lot more protestants in the futureā€¦

It's a shame that Mother Angelica never had the opportunity to put Martin on blast. I've been reading/watching up on him recently and he seems like the sort who'd get her angry.

Well, the main problem now seems to be at best heavily modernist officials trying to get modern society to bolster the headcount and largesse of Rome. On the other hand, Martin himself and others have said the number of priests who are homosexual/have AIDS "mysteriously" approach at least 15% and maybe well over half the number of people in circulation, just in the United States alone as well. I also remember Milo Yannopolis saying at one point that the church has been used by the gay community for some time as a means for homosexuals to protect themselves (which being one himself, he seems to think is OK). They and others could well be lying, but if not and what they say is true then rather a lot of the infrastructure (especially certain orders) could be well infested with worldly gays with a sex-promotion platform. And in that case, it would be very hard to get good people in, even with the lay church uprising.