Feminist Single Mother Drove Her Son to Homocidical and Suicidal Rage at Florida Video Game Shooting

BALTIMORE (AP) — The suspect in a deadly shooting at a Florida video game tournament had previously been hospitalized for mental illness, according to court records in his home state of Maryland reviewed by The Associated Press.
Divorce filings from the parents of 24-year-old David Katz of Baltimore say that as an adolescent he was twice hospitalized in psychiatric facilities and that he was prescribed antipsychotic and antidepressant medications.
The records show Katz’s parents disagreed on how to care for their troubled son, with his father claiming his estranged wife was exaggerating symptoms of mental illness as part of their long and bitter custody battle. The couple divorced in 2007.
The Howard County, Maryland, divorce filings say that David Katz played video games obsessively as a young adolescent, often refusing to go to school or to bathe. Elizabeth Katz, a toxicologist who worked at the Department of Agriculture, said she confiscated some of her son’s gaming equipment after finding him playing in the wee hours.
“His hair would very often go unwashed for days. When I took his gaming equipment controllers away so he couldn’t play at 3 or 4 in the morning, I’d get up and find that he was just walking around the house in circles,” the mother said, according to a transcript in the court files.
At one point, she put his gaming controllers in her bedroom behind a locked door and he punched a hole in the door, she said.
Elizabeth Katz said her youngest son had increasing difficulty concentrating following his parents’ split. A judge awarded custody of the boy to his mother, with visitation rights to the father.
At times David “curled up into a ball,” refused to attend school and sobbed, she said. She asserted that her ex-husband instructed David not to take Risperidal — an anti-psychotic medication prescribed to him. The father claimed in court filings that David was not “diagnosed as psychotic.”
He missed large stretches of school while under his mother’s supervision. He was admitted to the nearby Sheppard Pratt mental health system for about 12 days in late 2007. Court documents say a psychiatrist at that time administered antidepressants. He later spent about 13 days at Potomac Ridge, a mental health services facility in Rockville.
Richard Katz, a NASA engineer, said his ex-wife had “an obsession with using mental health professionals and in particular psychiatric drugs to perform the work that parents should naturally do.” He said she routinely gave false information to mental health care providers. He described one incident in which his son was handcuffed by police after locking himself in his mother’s car in an attempt to avoid going to a mental health appointment with her.
By the time Katz was 15, the divorce records show, the father asserted that Elizabeth Katz “routinely” called the police for “trivial matters.” In a transcript of a 2010 phone call, the mother phoned a 911 dispatcher, accusing David of “abusing” her by coming home late after a visitation with his father. She then insisted he was “assaulting” her by trying to gain control of the cable cord to the television. She complained to the dispatcher that he was rolling his eyes and laughing.
“You’ll roll your eyes. Fine. You’ll pay. Where are you going to be tomorrow?” she said in the transcript, addressing her son.
According to the father’s version of events, the relationship between mother and son got increasingly worse.
Elizabeth Katz put David’s clothes in suitcases on at least two occasions and asked him to leave, including once on Mother’s Day in 2007. In court filings, the father asserted that David “routinely expresses his anger” toward her. He claimed that when David was staying with him, the boy showed no signs of behavioral problems and was “generally lively, communicative” and “playful.”
In a 2010 letter, David Katz wrote a letter to a magistrate judge saying he wanted to live with his father and describing his mother as “pretty crazy.” He said she called the police to the family’s home about 20 times and “gets drunk.” He blamed her for his poor grades.

archive.fo/GZ6E2

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jdforward/status/1033879519424389120
8ch.net/n/res/662795.htm
commonground.ca/mass-murderers-ssris/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45323936
archive.is/8QAMN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was also jewish btw.
Source: twitter.com/jdforward/status/1033879519424389120

Single mother households with the gobmint playing daddy release defective barely functional humans into society but muh feminism.

He really did cut down that crowd like a Jewish mother through self-esteem.

Fascinating.

Attached: Katz.gif (500x338, 450.16K)

RE: FASCINATING

the only thing 'fascinating' about any of this bullshit is how you men in here all still desperately cling to nonsense 'victim statements' and always try to blame others for your actions, or lack thereof.

Video Game Sissies.

You know, we have these things, >>, new friend. Let me introduce you to them:

The mother abused/mistreated her son. Gynocentric family court still let her retained custody.

Johny Dr.Katz wants you to tell him why you're triggered by video games.

Behold, the female is revealed.

It's the guns' fault, not a failure of divorce courts and psychiatry.

It's a jews.
Psychosis is from jewish inbreeding.
Nothing new here.

RE: BLAMELESS

so parents aren't responsible for how their children turn out? Fascinating.

Attached: Katzthinking.jpg (480x360, 12.3K)

I didn't know Todd Howard has his own county. I also hope the kid fought his cunt mother to keep on playing Skyrim.

WITH JEWS YOU LOSE

Anyone find out if the shooter and or his mother were registered Democrats? Seems to be a common trend among these types.

It's sickening to read these stories and realize that thousands of kids in the same situations likely just kill themselves when their mothers abuse them to keep them away from their fathers (and how the blame probably still gets put on the fathers). Thank god my single mother was only leech and not a sociopath like this woman was.

They'll probably still blame guns though, probably a "he was crazy and on meds, why could he own a gun?" angle.

Attached: a2c898bad7f9feabd847813368cdc469a5f7f0abf0251aa0199cd82f7499a3ea.png (1200x900, 147.6K)

single mothers should be outlawed, they are a blight on society

It is as if millions of /r9k/ers suddenly cried out in terror…and were suddenly silenced.

Sounds like a tic disorder, and mother like his is a guaranteed "rage tic" trigger

never heard a single good thing about this drug from anyone online that was ever prescribed it, and the only acquaintance (friend of a friend) irl I knew took it ended up blowing his brains out

Ive never had sex before and im ready to kill someone over it.

A lot of this is sounding really similar to a day of retribution situation. Except with vidja.

>Cunt is so mentally psychopathic that she makes up lies/forces you on drugs because there's no way you would rather live with your father
This kid might not have been mentally unstable, but his mother made sure he turned out that way. Single mothers are literally the worst thing for a child and should be considered child abuse even if the dad is a convicted felon.

Attached: 1519527192116-1.jpg (850x1088, 146.2K)

They ask because they know in their heads the answer is what they want to hear, then they can't handle it when it isn't what they want to hear

Feminism in action folks, all the perks none of the responisibility.
I hope the poor jew boy is in a better place, surrounded by mountains of new videogames.
INB4 Anita and the harpies call him out as toxic.

Attached: eead1cdad084d59421036d6b72c062e6d883db01ad9e7207d828b9f72d364fe0.jpg (550x413, 115.63K)

I actually feel bad for the kid now, no one should be put thorough that at all.

I know people in real life who were SEVERELY abused when they were kids, emotionally, physically, and sexually. I know people who had childhoods that you wouldn't imagine possible…

THESE PEOPLE GREW UP JUST FINE. IT MADE THEM STRONGER, NOT WEAKER

the only person who's responsible for who you are is YOU

HERE'S YOUR WARNING SIGN :

anybody with a haircut like this is a fucking douchebag

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60.81K)

out of touch douchebag

Attached: 9735a88e-b1f3-467d-8a51-0bcdac7b28e9_360x203.jpg (360x203, 13.88K)

anybody who actually has a bowl haircut
has a complete lack of self awareness

Attached: 0_All-we-know-about-David-Katz.jpg (615x823, 56.27K)

fucking douchebag

Attached: david-katz-jacksonville-video-game-florida-shooter-buffalo-bills.jpg (2000x1333, 237.28K)

Women make horrible mothers.

LOL THE BILLS….. no wonder

While I agree, here's the problem. Most people stateside aren't that way and well, they turn their bastard spawn out on the public and shit like this happens. Until society gets their head out of their ass, this is sadly the new normal. So glad i don't have kids.

BEGONE THOT

Attached: Lloyd_Christmas.jpg (280x342, 12.96K)

Still can't come up with any original insults, I see

well im raised by a single mother and even tho she wasnt the best mom im trying to be the best human i can, so maybe not all single mother families produce" "barely funtional humans" , yes i have my fare share of problems but just as i said, not all single mother families are bad

DUMB & DUMBER

Attached: jim-carrey-dumb-and-dumber-to.jpg (4896x3264, 7.92M)

PLUS STEVE O

Attached: 145513787_steve-o-750x500.jpg (750x500, 29.82K)

EQUALS THIS FAGGOT

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60.81K)

…as if I need to 'develop insults' about a sissy boy video game playing bowl-cut douchebag who never got any pussy and thought it was worth killing two other video game Sissies AND HIMSELF because of Madden Football.

he had already created the
biggest insult of them all….

HIS EXISTENCE

I know you are on denial about your father Jhonny but he really fucked you up (both figuratively and literally) to the point of you falling into insanity.

Lol

Too bad your idiotic psychobabble attempt was wasted on me. My father was awesome

I was lucky as shit, because my father was one of the coolest people you could ever meet.

I really REALLY lucked out to have my parents

Unless you're one of those people you have no right to talk.

Darn, and I thought it was gonna be something like this.

Attached: article-0-0036E9B300000258-620_634x445.jpg (634x445, 57.86K)

tl;dr: A kike acted like a kike just like the 5+ other kike mass shooters since and including Columbine.

POST TITS OR GTFO
>CAPTCHA: sex by p

Wouldn’t say Feminism is the main cause, however it would not surprise me if that was a major factor in it.

His shooting honestly reminds me of a certain Danny Phantom OC.

Attached: D3BD2C2F-D888-472A-AA1D-911B5A15B0C3.png (750x1334, 197.54K)

This weapon caused your shooting.

8ch.net/n/res/662795.htm

They keep using it because everyones fucking retarded.

Learn how to cross-board post, newfag.

> 24-year-old David (((Katz)))

I was wondering why the jewsmedia wasn't harping on this latest "mass shooting", with the shooters face plastered all over the news 24/7. The shooter was a kike.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: shalom.jpg (340x460, 30.9K)

Leaked pics of his mother's kahazar milkers when?

women really are just bad people.

Whew thanks for posting!

Attached: 1425981839412-0.jpg (1254x261, 81.82K)

commonground.ca/mass-murderers-ssris/
(too lazy to archive)

Steve-O dindu nuffin

Attached: MV5BOGE4OGJkNGEtMjhjMy00ZDIxLTlmZGYtNjk2Yzk5MWYxYzZiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQyMTU0MDE@._V1_.jpg (291x303, 9.58K)

Las Vegas
movie…NOW

lol faggot

Brain damage much? You attacked a large group of people and when challenged switch back to the talking about the murderer. Get your shit together.

Somebody forced to take doses of medications which change your brain's chemistry and your behavior can hardly be considered responsible for these changes. While it is possible to overcome these things, it can't be considered his fault that he was put in the situation to have to overcome in the first place.

Women are worthless. Liberal women are demons.

is this tumblr? usually reddit at least knows how to reply properly

Attached: MadarameLaugh.gif (480x270, 2.84M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1280x908, 1.77M)

I can buy that, for adults. Children are affected in various ways by the toxic dogshit that is divorce. One factor is the child’s temperament. Some children will naturally fare better than others..BUT.. they are still damaged. Just because they “turned out fine” doesn’t mean they thrive. Big. Fucking. Difference. What was their potential? How did the divorce harm that potential?

Pointing to people who’ve managed to survive hell us not a fucking endorsement. They SURVIVED. Holy shit, let that sink in. We applaud when our fucking children SURVIVE. What does that say about our sick society? Some children, obviously, do not survive. Do we blame the underdeveloped children? Do we blame the young adults who maybe managed to physically survive into young adulthood but mentally are stuck at 11 years old because parents are shit these days? Or do we blame our toxic waste dump of a society? Maybe the parents deserve some of this blame.

Feminists and their satanic level “cultural revolution” deserve blame too. Including the “men” who fucking endorse this shit and are perfectly fine also abandoning their families because they needed to get their fucking dicks wet.

Parents are so damned concerned that they’re “happy” and living “fulfilling” lives that they think the ends justify the means. They watch garbage Hollywood movies like Live, Pray, Love and think that life is supposed to an adventure. Fuck no. Life is about suffering and rising above that suffering through personal accountability, moral fortitude and always facing the truth.

Life isn’t about YOU. No man is an island unto himself. Everything you do, everything you say, affects someone else. It’s never “my decision”. There is no such thing as a choice without consequence. America is a hedonistic, decadent society hell bent on pursuing only that which makes them “feel happy”. Meanwhile, THEY DON’T EVEN KNOW WTF HAPPY EVEN MEANS.

Don’t blame the children in our society, who are merely reflections of the values society at large holds.

I have a healthy imagination when it comes to ways to abuse people, so the people you know went through must be really, REALLY, bad. And it's multiple people that went through such horrors (I assume that by your pluralization)? I'm wondering if you are the abuser. Most people don't have multiple people in their life that suffer "unimaginable" abuses. That suffered abuse, sure. But not to the level that you're implying. And your saying that it made them stronger, not weaker, you were doing this because you thought you were really helping the people. You sick sob!!!

Here's the sanitized BBC version of the story which exculpates the mother.
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45323936

Societal decay is getting worse each generation. The children are the victims. Read archive.is/8QAMN it's extrapolations from mice societies, nonetheless it seems precisely relevant to human societies today.

There's plenty of space and resources in society. It's feminist ideology which has poisoned the well of social cohesion in the family (which it has all but destroyed) and wider society. It's also what generally fuels the SJW, soyboy/cuck/shooter, and migrant invasion insanities.

WAS SHE A QT?

Out of all the responses you get, this is the one you reply to? You fucking pussy.

Same as the mice.
But the mice colonized some pens more than others.
This would be the human equivalent of urban vs rural areas.

So predictable of feminist media to come to the rescue of m'lady.

who the fuck is reading such bullcrap?

What did he have to live for? Shit family life, no friends, gaming his only life activity. Who can blame him for rage quitting a shitty game called "life?"

Finally, putting the blame where it rightfully belongs.

Kek

Yes, other than his life what did he had to lose? He felt like killing some people and that's what he did. He didn't want to go to prison so he ended his life right there.
"The most dangerous creation of any society is the man who has nothing to lose." - James Baldwin
With nothing to lose/live for, threatening him with consequences is ineffective because he can end his life to escape. Most people don't want to end their lives and fear consequences for negative behavior thus make themselves controllable.