Jealous Copy & Paste Zig Forums Faggot Deletes Only REAL Journalism Thread

The inept fool who operates the Zig Forums board has never actually investigated a news story in his life, and instead relies on simply COPYING & PASTING other people's existing news articles.

THAT'S WHY HE IS SO JEALOUS OF JOHNNY NEPTUNE

Saturday, Johnny Neptune broke a real life news story here in Zig Forums, where he proved that existing news articles were intentionally misleading readers.

instead of blindly COPYING & PASTING like the board operator does in Zig Forums, Neptune took it upon himself to actually investigate the story, making phone calls, cross-referencing arrest records, etc.

The Zig Forums board was the first place the true story was published, all thanks to Neptune.

This was the first time this has ever happened in Zig Forums, because the board operator never investigates anything, and merely focuses on COPYING & PASTING.

by simply COPYING & PASTING, Zig Forums contributors are doing everyone a disservice, and it's not really all that hard to make a few phone calls, or 'cross reference some details', in order to get to the bottom of a story and do some real reporting.

On Saturday, Johnny Neptune reported that a local news story was hiding the truth about a kidnapping in Newnan, Georgia. The local media was reporting that the suspect was being held in the Monroe County Jail on kidnapping and aggravated assault charges.

Johnny Neptune proved the suspect was actually being held in the Bibb County Jail on a rape charge

Today is Tuesday, 4 days after Johnny Neptune broke the story, and the local news media have caught up to Neptune's reporting, finally admitting that Neptune was correct.

''THE COPY & PASTE WANNABE REPORTER BOARD OPERATOR OF Zig Forums HAS DELETED JOHNNY NEPTUNE'S THREAD, BECAUSE HE'S JEALOUS THAT NEPTUNE ACTUALLY INVESTIGATED A STORY, AND MADE HIS 'COPY & PASTE' TECHNIQUE LOOK AMATEURISH

the board operator censors the only real example of investigative journalism conducted by an Zig Forums user, because it made him look bad.

johnnyneptuneactuallybrokearealnewsstoryinherewhilethecopyandpastefaggothasneverevencomeclose.net

Attached: IMG_20180828_105410.jpg (480x593, 52.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KhyvY4JcoO0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Talking about yourself in the third person is a clear symptom of mental distortion.

Try a lead slug lobotomy. It should fix that brain of yours for the better.

Here's the actual arrest roster from The Bibb County Jail, which shows that the suspect was charged with rape, and an immigration offense.

Johnny Neptune broke this story 4 days ago right here in Zig Forums

This is the first time in Zig Forums's history that a real news story has been investigated by an Zig Forums user.

Historic, actually….

( it's beginning to become obvious why the board operator would want to delete that entire thread and to make it go away)

….it made him look bad….

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-092853.png (480x854, 88.66K)

BREAKING NEWS!!

The Associated Press reports that Johnny Neptune threw his left leg over your right shoulder, and his right leg over your left shoulder, and very carefully placed both of his testicles directly over your eyes before taking a shit into your mouth

More details as they become available

Johnny N, how much there is to see Just open your eyes and listen to me. Straight ahead, a green light turns to red Oh why can't you see? Oh Johnny N

Attached: hooters.jpg (300x237, 30.48K)

No one cares faggot

Q: why haven't you investigated any news stories?

It's really not all that complicated.

perhaps you're just not cut out for investigative journalism, instead preferring to remain a COPY & PASTE COWBOY, who simply wants to pretend he reports the news?

did you just copy and paste that breaking news from the AP website?

I was here Saturday and I remember this entire thing taking place. Neptune was the only person with the REAL STORY. While all the other news outlets were reporting this Mexican was charged with aggravated assault and kidnap, being held in the Monroe County jail in Georgia, Neptune got to the bottom of the story, and showed the suspect was in jail in Bibb County Georgia, and had been charged with an immigration offense and rape. That was Saturday, and now 4 days later, the 'established media outlets' are finally catching up to Neptune's groundbreaking coverage. It's fair to say that this was definitely the first time anybody has ever actually investigated a news story and broke the true headline here in Zig Forums. It's ironic because the board operator of Zig Forums it's never done anything even vaguely similar before.

The copying and pasting bullshit is for amateurs.

Attached: Adrian Jobany Garcia-Zamarron.jpg (480x269, 11.54K)

LOL johnny neptune BTFO

Is the BO of Zig Forums sliding in his own Damage Control?

Attached: funhaus.mp4 (900x506, 4.6M)

The other media outlets, like the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, and the Newnan Times-Herald (in Newnan, the town where the stabbings and kidnapping took place) were all reporting the wrong details, saying Adrian Garcia-Zamorron was charged with aggravated assault and kidnapping.

HOWEVER: he has not been charged with aggravated assault or kidnapping yet

He took the 15 year old girl to an 'abandoned house' on the 6200 block of Rivoli Drive in Macon, and threatened to kill her if she did not have sex with him.

He raped her in the abandoned house.

HERE'S MORE DETAILS UNCOVERED BY NEPTUNE:

- she was already pregnant by the suspect when he kidnapped her after stabbing four of her family members

- the news media has not reported anything about her being pregnant by him

- Rivoli Drive is a very exclusive area of Macon Georgia, and at the houses are set far away from the road

- it's highly unlikely that he would be driving down Rivoli Drive looking for an abandoned house, and even more unlikely that he would be able to determine which house was occupied or not

- Johnny Neptune fear Rises that the illegal immigrant had been doing Contracting work at one of these houses

Attached: IMG_20180828_114734.jpg (480x673, 82.13K)

fuck off Johnny Shitpickle

nobody cares

ONCE AGAIN, NEPTUNE PROVES THAT 'COPYING & PASTING' IS BENEATH US

Johnny cares.
And he's a nobody; so yes, you are right – nobody cares.

IM GLAD YOU ASKED

and YES, Neptune indeed DID break the news about Garcia-Zamorron being an illegal immigrant.

Wonders why thread is, again, deleted.

The topic of this thread is Zig Forums COPYING AND PASTING, and how there has never been any actual 'reporting' in here

Which is exactly why the board operator got jealous

shouldn't you be COPYING AND PASTING something?

Zig Forums has been filled with FAKE news for some time now. You have to go to endchan to get real news now.

fuck off Johnny Jizzstain

fuck off Shrillcen

Zig Forums is like a /singing/ board created by a guy who can't sing.

Instead of singing, the board operator simply copies recordings of other people singing, and thinks he's being perceived as a 'talented singer'….

Them, one day somebody with talent walks in, and posts some original singing….

This infuriates the board operator, so he's compelled to delete the thread….

Awwwww……

You're jealous because you can't sing?…..

Your butthurt because I can sing?

awwwww…. that's ADORABLE!!

It looks like you have two choices:
Either learn how to actually sing, or continue copying and pasting other people's Talent…

Smell my ass

this is really going to piss you off

REAL NEWS REPORTERS ARE ADDING ME AS A 'FRIEND' ON MY FACEBOOK ACCOUNT

( it appears that my investigative journalism has got people's attention )

This is the part where you go back to copying and pasting other people's work

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-125802.png (480x854, 163.78K)

lick my scrotum

horsedick is delicious, eat one now

Q: when was the last time you had real news reporters reaching out to you because of one of your COPY & PASTE fiascos?

AND NOW, I'm going to call this WSB-TV Channel 2 news reporter from Atlanta and fill him in on the details about Rivoli Drive, and give him some tips that he might use to construct his report on the TV news tonight.

AGAIN: shouldn't you be copying and pasting something right now?

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-125810.png (480x854, 189.21K)

WHO KNOWS?…

I might even get some work out of this, because I'm going to give him my name and phone number and show him some of my illustrations, and perhaps I can get a job doing some freelance graphics for WSB-TV in Atlanta

Q: what's even more delicious than horse penis?

A: the realization that I beat your ass at your own game on my first attempt.

Delicious is an understatement

Q: why are you in here talking to me, when you should be out there copying and pasting other people's news stories?

What the ever loving fuck are you rambling about? If I deleted the story about the news cover up, it was purely accidental in nature and was probably from hitting [D+] on spam since I was avoiding (or at least trying to) hitting Johnny for that one.

Attached: fb90618c022920b608b8c20db96de8b2b2723de573ebc4a44c54b035a00ba4ad.gif (94x94, 33.29K)

deepthroat me, suck me dry

WSB TV is Atlanta's ABC Affiliate

not bad….

Now, I'm going to create a thread about the Texas incident where somebody's doorbell camera recorded a woman knocking on the door, wearing handcuffs, apparently having been kidnapped and possibly raped.

Ahhhhh !!!….

I see !!!……

It's a shame it was accidentally deleted because it was the first time anybody here actually created the original News content, going the extra mile and finding the truth that the mainstream media Outlets were not reporting.

I thought it was outstanding, if for no other reason than it is storical importance regarding this website

SUGGESTION:
quickly create a thread about the mysterious doorbell security camera footage of the woman trying to get help at 3:30 AM, while wearing handcuffs.

have you started sucking that horse schlong we talked about yet?

youtu.be/KhyvY4JcoO0

A disturbing late-night visitor caught on surveillance video has prompted an investigation in Texas.

A homeowner in Montgomery, 50 miles northwest of Houston, showed the sheriff’s department the video of a woman who rang the doorbell at 3:20 a.m. Friday. She is barefoot, wearing a long T-shirt and has what seem to be handcuffs on her wrists, with the chain broken.

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-132537.png (480x854, 94.85K)

you can do all that while sucking horse penis?

historical*

who would've ever thought it would be JN™ to do the first real investigative journalism in Zig Forums?

BTW, I just got off the phone with the reporter from WSB-TV, who said he had been watching me jump the various news outlets' shit since Saturday, giving them hell for not knowing their ass from a hole in the ground.

Lol

This morning, the Newnan Times-Herald finally reported the rape charge.

But they STILL got it wrong. They said a rape charge 'had been added', as if the suspect was in jail on aggravated assault and kidnapping charges, and they ADDED the rape charge.

wrong…..

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-134235.png (480x854, 202.03K)

Andy's right
I'm fed up with this Zig Forums mod asshole

It was a very good article even if it was from a bigger asshole than you.

It should never have been removed.

You're heavy hand is about to ruin this board.

Who do you think boosted this board from 80 Active ISPs to 300-400?

Me

Jerry Jewis
space after comma
look at the time stamp of my post asshole.

Watch the board die

Andy's shitposting will be the only thing to keep it afloat

You are quite a stupid person, but then who else would I expect to want to become a Janitor