Child Molester Gets Jaw & Nose Broken By Other Inmates

Child Molester Beaten When Fellow Inmates at Bibb County Jail Learn of His Crimes

LMMFGDAO!!

Macon, Ga

A former church youth leader, who earlier this month went on trial for molesting two boys, was beaten by other inmates at the Bibb County jail when the prisoners learned of his crimes in the days after his conviction.

On Aug. 16, Jack Lance “Jay” Hutcheson, 34, was found guilty of child molestation for illicit sex acts with two underage boys from his church. He was sentenced to 25 years behind bars and 35 more on probation.

Four days later, on the evening of Aug. 20, a Bibb sheriff’s deputy in the county jail on Oglethorpe Street discovered that Hutcheson had been assaulted by a group of inmates. The attack happened beneath some stairs “after the inmates found out what (Hutcheson) was charged with,” a report of the incident noted.

The report said at the time Hutcheson “appeared to have a broken nose and jaw.”

Reached Tuesday for comment, Sheriff David Davis told The Telegraph by email that Hutcheson was treated at a city hospital and released the day of the attack. Hutcheson, according to the sheriff, suffered “no serious injuries.”

The matter was being investigated as an aggravated battery, the report said, but there were no suspects mentioned, and video surveillance of the assault was said to be “pending.”

Hutcheson’s crimes included fondling two boys, who were under the age of 16.

Prosecutors at his three-day trial said he molested the boys while they were regular attendees of Sanctuary Baptist Church in Forsyth between 2009 and 2015.

macon.com/news/local/crime/article217459700.html

Attached: HUTCHESON JACK LANCE.jpg (480x269, 11.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anonhq.com/child-rapist-raped-stitched-medics-re-raped-20-prisoners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

broken jaw:

Hutcheson, according to the sheriff, suffered “no serious injuries

LOL

Here's how it works in the Bibb County Jail:

The inmates trick the unsuspecting target into 'going under the staircase', by telling him another inmate needs his help, or needs to ask him a question.

The staircase is the only part of the dorm that can't be seen by the guards in the tower.

Once under the stairs, ALL of the inmates jump you, fists flying everywhere, kicking, punching, slamming your face into the concrete and steel.

Here's one of the 'dorms' in the Bibb County Jail.

The staircase is on the left.

The fact that they got him under the stairs shows that he is housed on the 'J Wing', the three most dangerous dorms in the Jail.

The other 'wings' and 'cell blocks' don't have stairs.

Attached: bibb-county-jail-georgia.png (1500x1000, 2.04M)

In jail, when they find out somebody is in for child molestation, they'll beat the ever lovin' shit outta you.

But Jail is like the kiddie rides at the front of an amusement park.

Prison is the real big boy rollercoaster….

This Faggot got a tiny taste of what's coming. He's got 25 years in prison ahead of him.

He's so fucked!!

He created monsters. Those boys are going to become homosexuals and molest children later in their lives.

This is disgusting. If they cant police their privatized jail, they should get sued by the inmate injured.

LOL SHUT THE FUCK UP, WHITE BITCH

Punk Ass Bitch

Good

Just like all typical Christians, his 'extracurricular hobbies' include heavy metal music, and ridiculous predictable prescribed trendy satanic imagery like this picture on his Facebook

Attached: 21616265_530043233999816_8037025633084702468_n.jpg (719x719, 72.44K)

and of course cute puppies

Attached: 35123965_660902244247247_3240603191913480192_o.jpg (1511x2015, 124.69K)

And WTF video game is this?

LEGOS?

Attached: 11896372_155163718154438_4148711972414731588_o.jpg (1794x1080, 182.35K)

I also find myself lamamufgadowing.

Look at his friends list

WEIRD AS SHIT

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-195834.png (480x854, 218.25K)

This guy is a real sicko

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-195838.png (480x854, 233.71K)

His father of as also a religious man, who died not long ago

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-195429.png (480x854, 181.52K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-195434.png (480x854, 150.48K)

If he was a youth minister, it's not really surprising. He is going to hell for being a faggot though.

Convicted of molesting two boys, huh?

Interesting. This is the only personal personal photo he uploaded, other than the skull, the puppy, & the video game

Attached: Screenshot_20180828-195252.png (480x854, 331.74K)

not surprising that he's a pedophile, because only a pedophile wants to 'minister to youth', and only a Faggot believes in heaven or hell.

faggot

Attached: IMG_20180828_200815.jpg (374x378, 62.83K)

call of duty
t. gamer

They're allowed and encouraged to have wives. There's nothing wrong with wanting to teach children not to be atheist kikes.

It's hilarious that in the year 2018 (after the imaginary death of an imaginary Jesus) a reasonably intelligent adult like yourself would be SO GULLIBLE that you'd believe that there's a place called 'hell'

I bet you believe 'heaven' exists, too… Right?…

What about the jolly green giant?…

Santa Claus ?….

lol found the pedo

I honestly don't care what your beliefs are. You will burn in the same lake of fire as this pedophile. Get fucked kike.

Who gives a flying fuck what they're 'encouraged to do'?

IT SHOULD BE A FELONY TO EXPOSE ANY CHILD UNDER THE AGE OF 18 TO ANY CULT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CHRISTIANITY

'BELIEFS' are the signature of uncertainty…

That's for peoplrle like you…

FAITH = HOPE
and hopes don't mean a thing

I don't need to waste my time with uncertainties and 'beliefs'

because I'm certain you're an idiot

youre exactly why it should be a felony to expose a child to a cult, including Christianity

because
your
parents
brainwashed
you
when
you
were
a
child
and
their
parents
did
the
same
to
them
and
their
parents
before
them
and
so
on
and
so
on

if any other 'religion' (cult) engaged in this same pattern of multigenerational brainwashing, you would be the first one to point a finger at them….

because you're weak

you didn't become
brainwashed by
being strong

I once heard prison/jail described as a very long recess for adults. Care to comment? I think that sounds about right because beating up a kiddie-fiddler sounds like something people do for easy 'social status points' instead of beating up a murderer or rapist. Would it be a stretch to say that it's just recess for children with bigger muscles?

Perhaps…..

for some, that may be true, and not for others.

A majority of them actually ENJOY it in there, no longer having any responsibilities, 'three hots and a cot', as they say.

re: attacking child molesters but not murderers-

they respect murderers

If you killed someone, they don't care

If you raped someone they don't care

if you ribbed people, they don't care

but they've ALL got kids, or nephews or daughters or cousins.

If you molested kids, THEYLL MAKE YOU REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN

robbed*

my bad

See that's what I mean though. For some kids they'd rather just have recess and go around bullying weaklings and playing than learning chemistry or whatever.

As for respecting murderers, that's what I don't get. It's a bigger crime but the main difference is the target. They don't so much respect them as they respect the implied power they have as a result of their deeds. Like would a person who murdered children exclusively be ranked higher than a pedophile but below a murderer or are they in their own category? What about people who commit victimless crimes like fraud or masturbating in public?

Attached: hierarchy of humanity.png (600x900, 92.09K)

If someone murdered kids, they'd die in prison

For me, Jail and prison served as learning experiences.

The fabric of life comes in many different textures.

the silky smooth sections are the ones we instantly forget

the rough bumpy hemlines seem horrible as you travel across the fabric, but in retrospect, those are the only parts we really remember, and usually look back on fondly…

They define us

HOW WE HANDLE ADVERSITIES IS WHAT DEFINES US

No guy I get that, but your not getting me. Like would a child-killer get murdered by only other killers or people who did violent crimes because while other prisoners might be disgusted by him they know that he has killed and granted while his targets may have been easy pickings you still gotta stop and think about if you wanna risk fighting some dude who has killed before. Not all kids are weak you know what I'm saying? Like trayvon took down a beaner twice his size and probably could have beaten him to death if he haden't been shot.

Now a regular run of the mill pedo on the other hand would be up for grabs by everyone because lets face it the kind of people who molest kids are probably pretty weak and dare I say a bit faggy. So it's like you know even the people doing time for non-violent offenses would like to attack him to earn some easy prison cred. Do ya get me?

Attached: big-think-possible-new-meme-format-29781934.png (500x519, 108.86K)

Little Jack Horny got his fucking jaw broken under the stairs….

but that makes it sound like it was a quick asskicking. I can guarantee they all took turns beating the shit out of him.

when I was there, I saw two people get taken under the stairs, both of which were charged with child molestation.

and I've got another point to make…….

who says all child molesters are wimps?… who says a child molester can't be a big tough guy?

(it doesn't matter how 'tough' you are when 27 Bloods and Crips suddenly circle you, punching your lights out all at the same time)

Too bad more child molesters can't 'plan for the future' and become Taekwondo Masters before going to jail….

I guess they're too busy being wimpy faggots

In my experience, sir?……

youre underestimating the propensity for VIOLENCE with these people, and overestimating their propensity for using logic

They're animals

also, the most dangerous people in there are the YOUNG BUCKS, the '90's Babies' and the 18 year old thugs…

They DONT think

they don't 'reason'

they are NOT afraid of anything or anyone, because they don't think

If you're under the impression that inmates walk on eggshells, afraid of convicted murderers, you'd be wrong

Which raises another good point. Who the fuck designed the modern prison system and why did they think it was a good idea to have that many people out of their cells at once. Think about it. Wouldn't it make more sense just to keep people isolated in little chinamen apartment sized cells all day than to let them run around helter skelter beating each other up and working out?

Pedophiles molest children fucking retard, not fags.

I always found it funny how criminals pretend to have a sense of morals when the only non-criminals in prison, the drug abusers and tax evaders, typically get put in the cushioned cells.

Are you implying he wouldn't go to hell for molesting girls? He isn't a fag he's a fucking pedophile.

Must be all the violent video games and rap music.

Attached: 1385898243968.gif (324x189, 2M)

Hands down, THE most dangerous inmates are the really young ones.

theyll lose it for no reason at all, flip out, and they're extremely dangerous. theyll also act in pack mentalities, and NO MATTER WHAT if one of the Bloods starts trouble, ALL of the Bloods will back him up, no matter whether he's right or wrong.

Same with the Crips, same with the Gangster Disciples, etc

Gonna get worse in prison. While prison allows you more rights to get things, it also allows more rights to other inmates to get things.
Those things often end up sharp and pointy.
I highly doubt he'll be killed, but he will most likely be maimed.

Good. We can start by getting them away from the political cult known as progressives.

He wouldn't if the Muslims are right.

Attached: ISISchan3.jpg (680x946, 74.14K)

Serious injuries are those which may cause loss of life. A gunshot wound isn't even always considered a serious injury.

How long was your stay there?

muslims also fuck boys, you can't compare both religions. Pedophilia isn't allowed in the bible though, and people who molest boys and girls alike are to be executed by drowning.

A: Hutcheson, according to the sheriff, suffered “no serious injuries.”

they don't care. they're not in the business of protecting inmates. They're in the business of protecting society by throwing inmates into a 'hell' that will hopefully teach those inmates not to come back.

A: which time?

14 15 16 year old girls it looks

I'm a fag and I fucking hate retards like you. We aren't attracted to kids, pedophiles do that kind of shit.

Attached: corbeille.png (478x307, 265.74K)

When I was being held on the F Wing of the Bibb County Jail one time, I witnessed a fight between a 320 pound nigger child molester who called himself 'Miami', and a pretty badass white tough guy 'chain gang' motherfucker named Donnie.

(chain gang = ex convict from prison)

The guards actually BET ON THE FIGHT, because they knew the fight was coming.

The guards (both black) bet on 'Miami' to win, and they sat there and let the fight go all the way to the end without breaking it up.

Donnie fought the good fight, but Miami weighed over 300 pounds, and even though Donnie broke a mop handle over Miami's head, Miami won by simply FALLING onto Donnie….

And as the guards cheered him on, Miami BIT A BIG CHUNK OUT OF DONNIES FACE

100% TRUE

sue ?….. Lol dream on

To sue, your have to prove negligence THROUGH THE COURT SYSTEM

the same court system that acts as the right hand of the dragon

while law enforcement is the left hand

stop reddit spacing you fucking retard

No matter how many episodes of LAW & ORDER you've watched, and how idealistic your lofty fantasies of 'truth and justice' may be…..

THE HAND OF THE DRAGON WILL NEVER CUT THE DRAGONS HEAD OFF

too bad you're a homosexual……

because if you
were a man

I'd molest your children

But in the extremely unlikely chance that you ever become a heterosexual and have children, be sure to give me your address….

Because I would love
to sodomize your kids

My wife and I hate television

HATE IT…..

in fact, we haven't watched TV in over a year. Not even once….

(we stream movies)
But yesterday, I decided to pitch for DISH Network, and I bought a TV and now we're watching it….

and SURPRISE!!!
we already hate it

of course, I'm aware your children would be boring

fucking them would be
a lot like molesting a
wheel of cheese, or a shoe

.but Id do it just because it would
hurt YOU………………………………….

anonhq.com/child-rapist-raped-stitched-medics-re-raped-20-prisoners/

Didn't work out for this guy.

can I be totally honest ?…..

you want honesty, right?……..

I've fucked SO MANY teenaged girls in my life… Jesus fucking Christ, I've emptied my testicles into countless 16 year olds, 15 year old, a few 14 year olds….

I bet you thought I was going to say '13 year olds too', right?

Well….

youre right… I have indeed….

it's completely normal…..

YOURE the weirdo

finally, atheists get the noose

FUCK !!!! this satellite DISH Network bullshit has like 900 fucking channels and there's nothing worth watching!!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK

GOD DAMMIT!!!!

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT!!!!

WE WERE MISSING THE KEN BURNS 'MARK TWAIN' BIOGRAPHY!!!

SHIT
SHIT
SHIT
SHIT SHIT SHIT

Attached: GOOGLE PLAY STORE REVIEWS.jpg (1080x1848, 262.17K)

FUCK THIS THREAD

guten nacht

Rofl
something like 90% of faggots have raped an underage person.

Each individual time, and why were you there?

Laugh My Mother Fucking God Damn Ass Off

for Reddit Spacing

Okay.

I didn't know that was a crime.

It's interesting that you got caught.

Was it your intention for them to capture you?

==DEATH TO PEDOPHILES=

Kaitlyn

I had just been
released from
prison, when I
met Kaitlyn at
a friend's house

I was 32 years older than her

she asked me to
marry her repeatedly

life is a trip, huh?

Attached: kaitlyn.jpg (1080x1448, 133.99K)

I know what you're
wondering………….

and the answer is
A M A Z I N G ! !

OY VEY IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH! IT'S OUR GOD GIVEN AS GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE TO MOLEST THE GOYIM CHILDREN! ANYONE THAT DENIES US THIS RIGHT IS LITERALLY WORSE THEN HITLER!

the fact that you
even wondered
proves that you
are a pervert

THAN*

not

THEN

Getting scared of your future? Reported.

Having faith in the Lord is believing in your heart he is real. I don't like the pedos regardless. Kill them all.

Can't wait to see /co/ and /r9k/ defend this fag.

textbook schizophrenia

schizophrenia : a dissociative disorder in which the patient believes that his life is secretly being controlled by an unseen external force

kill pedos, but also kill niggers and spics.

I guarantee that this pedophile who got his jaw broken sits in his Jail cell reading a Bible

typical

You are next andrew.

The next ?…

The next to WHAT?.. to tell you how boring you are?….

How can you even tell us all apart at this point?

Typical niggers nigging.

They don't.
It's not.

Attached: Every Nigger is a Star.mp4 (320x240, 5.81M)

They do.

It certainly is

watch as we find out 20 years later he was innocent and the kid was coached by their feminist parent.

It doesn't surprise me that you feel the need to throw your fear of rejection by women into the mix