Johnny Neptune Was Right Again: Chris Watts Is Homosexual!!

I Told You He Was a Faggot, And I Was Correct!!

An anonymous man has come forward to claim he was the secret gay lover of a father-of-two accused of murdering his pregnant wife and two children in Colorado.

The man alleges he had a fling with Christopher Watts after chatting on MeetMe not long before he was accused of slaying Shanann Watts, Celeste, three, and Bella four.

"He reached out to me and messaged me,'" the man alleged.

"It was small talk. He told me his age. He had two daughters. "He told me he was looking for a relationship in the long run.

"I asked why his profile said straight. He said he was not out and not ready to be out as far as sexuality."

Watts was said to have been having an affair with a female colleague, however the man now alleges Watts, 33, was not sure of his sexuality.

ONCE AGAIN, NEPTUNE NAILED IT ON THE HEAD

thesun.co.uk/news/7124445/colorado-dad-chris-watts-gay-dating-apps-murdered-pregnant-wife-daughters/

Attached: chris-watts-mugshot.jpg (400x533, 32.81K)

His wife told her friend that she suspected him of having an affair, but she brushed it off because HE HAD NO 'GAME' WITH WOMEN, because…..

(say it with me)

BECAUSE……….

he's gay

HOW TO SPOT A CLOSET FAGGOT:

-the creepy gay as shit facial hair

-the 'working out' thing

-the needless angry affect

-the 'murdering his wife and kids' thing

-the sucking other guys' dicks thing

"I asked him to make sure he's not bisexual cause he had two children. He told me he didn't know. At that moment he was attracted to me as a male," the man told Banfield.

The man even bizarrely claims he spent time with Watts' family after he was apparently reassured by Watts that he no longer had sex with his wife.

According to the interviewee, Watts also told him his spouse was "abusive" that "he didn't love her" and that "she didn't love him".

However, he told Banfield he's unsure about whether or not the murder suspect actually killed his own family.

"Sociopaths can easily lead two different lives and different emotions," he reportedly added. "I hope he gets convicted and I hope he stays in prison for the rest of his life."

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT0004270904504.jpg (560x421, 25.57K)

tbh, this story is very gay

Attached: OP = FAG.jpg (720x505, 91.1K)

Watts, from Oklahoma, is accused of throttling his daughters before hiding their bodies along with their mum Shanann in oil tanks.

The two girls and their mum disappeared from their family home in Frederick, Colorado, and Watts went on local television pleading for them to come home.

Afterwards, Shannan's father Frank Rzucek Sr became emotional in court as it was revealed Watts initially told police it was his wife who murdered the children.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000428048132.jpg (560x708, 41.11K)

Watts claimed he erupted in rage after Shanann strangled their kids when he said he wanted a separation.

Frank Rzucek Jr., Shanann's brother, rubbed his grieving father's back while glaring at Watts who did not enter a plea to any of his charges.

Watts faces three first-degree murder charges, two counts of killing a child under 12, one count of unlawful termination of a pregnancy and three counts of tampering with a deceased human body.

Judge Marcelo Kopcow told him he would face the death penalty if found guilty.

Investigators believe the three were killed in the family home before the two children were dumped in oil tanks at the Anadarko oil and gas exploration site where Chris worked in Frederick.

Another body, believed to be 15-week pregnant Shannan, was also found nearby.

Police visited the Watts home on August 13 following requests from a family friend who asked officers to check on Shanann.

Cops searched the house and found her cellphone at the bottom of a chair, her purse in the kitchen and suitcase at the bottom of the stairs.

Watts revealed to police that he had planned on leaving his wife.

He claimed their conversation was civil, but they later became "upset and crying", so she planned to stay at her friend's house, court papers said.

Watts will next appear in court on November 19.

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT0004269904262.jpg (560x560, 48.33K)

I hate to admit it but I remember the original thread about history story and neptune definitely said this guy was a faggot from the word go. I didn't pay much attention to it that day, but it turns out he was correct. Now that I look at Christopher Watts face it seems really self-evident.

Neptune, first you broke the story about Chris Watts being a closet Faggot, and now you broke the story about California being the first state to do away with Bail Bonds…

Keep it up

I love that that's a "thing" now…has a certain "je ne sais quoi" to it.

And yet gutting them, filling them with trash, putting make-up on them, dressing them up, parading them around events, preventing their natural decay by putting them in overpriced preservation boxes…that all somehow isn't tempering. Gotta love human hypocrisy.

besides facial hair, this describes you perfectly, Johnny Neptune

When asked if he thought Chris Watts was having sex with other men, his gay lover said, "yes. definitely."

and besides underarm hair, you're exactly like the average unpopular 8 year old boy who gets bullied at school.

-the being an Zig Forums mod thing

Andy, what is about you and this homophobia?

One question Andy-did you get hard at anytime during this article?

a phobia is an irrational fear

For my entire life, I have suffered from an irrational fear of hypodermic syringes… It has nothing to do with pain, and has everything to do with an irrational anxiety associated with the concept of a metallic object breaking through the mesh of skin cells.

I can handle pain very well, so the actual physical pain has nothing to do with my irrational fear of needles…..

that being said:
I have absolutely no fear of homosexuals, rational or irrational

In real life, a lot of my friends have been homosexuals, and I've always found them to be on average more intelligent than heterosexual people

They have better taste in everything, better taste in clothes and food and furnishings and they seem to know the difference between quality and crap regarding just about everything

They always had better drugs, and they're more open to cooler ideas and better music and just about everything to be quite honest with you

that being said:
Even my gay friends will call somebody a faggot right to their face, when that person is a fucking faggot

The fact that I am aware that my morbid phobia of syringes is an irrational fear PROVES that I understand the entire situation, and I accept the fact that I suffer from this irrational fear.

It's really strange, because like I said it has nothing to do with pain, and the root of my fear is based on an irrational visual image in my mind, where I can picture myself on such a small microscopic level, that each individual skin cell is bigger than me, and the tip of the syringe is the size of a house, breaking through the surface and wedging its way between the skin cells.

Something about this concept freaks me out, and I simply don't like it.

I am somebody who has always been a stickler for technicalities

That's why I'm always careful to say somebody is a homosexual instead of just a faggot…

You trend-following 'anons' throw the term 'faggot' around all the time, to the point where it no longer has its actual meaning anymore.

'Namefag', 'Tripfag', 'Thisfag', 'Thatfag', etc etc etc

When I'm using the term, I don't want anybody to misunderstand what I'm talking about, so I'm sure to use the technically accurate terminology: homosexual

Following the dictated fashions of industrial produced stuff doesn't really scream intelligence to me. I mean I give faggots credit for creatively altering stuff to fit their ever expanding need of attention whoring, but yet again…not quite a feat of intelligence.

I see that you must be someone with experience, a connoisseur of fine homosexuality.

I bet you love dentists who keep the syringe in your gums for minutes. So much pleasure.

Attached: Dentist.jpg (1280x720, 151.32K)

A faggot creates a (extremely annoying) character around his sexuality to attract attention, a homosexual is just a gay dude.

that being said:
I've already explained that I hang out with my gay friends with the same ease that I hang out with my straight friends, and how in many ways, I think they're much cooler.

==that being said:== homosexuality is a cancer to the survival of the human race, because the only reason we exist is to reproduce.

that being said:
I couldn't care less about the survival of the human race, as I think the human race is a cancer on the face of this planet, and we need to all be eliminated.

that being said:
I am extremely extremely extremely open-minded, and I'm very accepting and empathic towards people but I still personally find the concept of two men having sex with each other to be nauseating and offensive.

that being said:
I'm quite sure that if the average person knew what kind of things I enjoy doing in bed with email, they would be extremely offended as well, and even as degenerate as homosexual sexuality can be, I'm confident that if the average homosexual knew what I like to do in bed with girls, they would find it nauseating and become extremely offended as well.

that being said:
I've never been somebody to use other people's labels or concepts to Define myself or anyone else, and although I'm sure other people in here with try to label me a 'liberal' or 'left-wing', or whatever kind of stupid labels and terminologies they use, I'm also somebody who has always believed in minding your own business and letting other people live their lives, as long as they're not hurting anybody else, they have the right to live the way they want to live.

with FEMALES*, not 'emails'

Speech to text typo and I'm distracted right now

that being said:

Chris Watts is a fucking polesmoker, and I knew it the second I saw his fucking face

that being said:

homophobia?
lol not at all

What were Shannan's 15 convictions related to? Where is the journalism???

aichmophobia or belonephobia

these terms may also refer to a more general fear of sharply pointed objects

My phobia is specifically about SYRINGES

I don't freak out about other 'sharp objects', because it's very rare that other sharp objects pierce your skin. Getting shots or having blood taken doesn't happen every day, but it happens more often than any other objects piercing your skin.

6 more years andrew

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 5.46K)

What were Shannan's 15 convictions related to? Where is the journalism???

who cares?

certainly not me

Good!!

That means 6 more years of you being forced to listen to me point out how stupid he is

Johnny is also a homosexual. He hasn't come out yet tho but soon.

I knew something was wrong with him. Who the fuck would raise another man's fuck trophy? 3 of them with another one on the way?

hey sissy boy, have you ever had a rigid cystoscopy exam? since you're an >40 year old male, you'll eventually need one sooner or later.
this is done using a local anesthetic, where a syringe is inserted into the penis to administer the anesthetic (which does nothing to relieve the pain of the procedure, much less the pain of the excruciatingly painful exam).

i meant to say that the anesthetic shot itself is very painful. just imagine a hypodermic needle being inserted directly into your penis hole, because that is exactly how it's done (ask any urologist or google it). that's just the beginning of the pain, because while the anesthetic might numb the head of the penis just a tiny bit, it does nothing for the giant, long, piece of rigid metal that goes up your cock all the way up to your bladder.
fun times
picture it, sissy boy, because you'll eventually have one

i find the concept of licking bacteria laden vaginal excretions for the sole purpose of giving a woman pleasure while you remain fully clothed and crouching, looking anxious and furtive to be nauseating and offensive

Court-approved tampering ONLY, Goy.

Attached: andy.jpg (720x505, 119.1K)

who cares? this is boring

HOW CAN YOU BE SO HARSH? YOU CAN'T GET JOURNALISM LIKE THIS ANYMORE
OH NO NO NO
YOU SHOULD COUNT YOUR LUCKY STARS THAT A PLACE LIKE Zig Forums ALLOWS YOU TO READ BREAKING NEWS STORIES EVEN BEFORE THEY HAPPEN
=IF IT WASN'T FOR JOHNNY, YOU WOULD STILL BE GAY==

Attached: andy real reporter.jpg (800x449, 92.94K)

Literally laughed

Johnny Neptune confirmed for an expert on faggots.

Literally who?

/thread

15 arrests

a
r
r
e
s
t
s