Brits Begin Building Barricades Around Their Homes Due To Increasing Waves of Migrant Crimes

"Shocking" (or rather predictable) pictures show large wooden barricades have been put up around property in the posh West London neighbourhood.

The famous annual carnival celebrating British African-Caribbean will see hundreds of thousands of people flock to the area to enjoy the colourful parade and street food.

But the event has been marred with violence in the past, with multiple stabbings and violent attacks occurring previously.

And this year, cops are reportedly taking no chances with thousands of officers set to monitor revellers.

Pictures of revellers at this year's carnival are already going viral on social media.

Police will also be carrying water bottles and acid detecting kits amid fears of a repeat of last year when multiple people were sprayed with a corrosive liquid.

Residents and shop-owners are not taking any chances, with one company saying staff are working 15-hour days to keep up with demand for plywood barriers.

David McClure, a worker at company AES, told MailOnline: “We started on Thursday, we have to do today (Saturday) and we have about 160 shops to board up.

“But that's just our company – there are others doing the exact same.

“We're working 14 or 15 hours per day putting them up and taking them down. It used to be only 60 or 70 shops.

“It's disgusting when you come to take it down but the council do clean it up pretty quick.

“They use these as urinals, it's disgusting the stuff they leave around.”

archive.fo/clW7a
endchan.xyz/news/res/12293.html

Attached: Brits Begin Building Barricades Around Their Homes Due To Increasing Waves of Migrant Crimes.jpg (620x410, 102.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/JQSrs
archive.fo/4LV5q
stevequayle.com/index.php?s=221
archive.is/XPy07
allselfsustained.com/56-long-term-survival-foods-and-supplies-at-the-grocery-store/
archive.is/q15kx
archive.is/EBIjv
prepperfortress.com/55-preparedness-items/
archive.is/ARfiL
shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/when-shtf-these-100-items-will-disappear-first_06032010
archive.is/f4XWk
backdoorsurvival.com/41-items-to-barter/
archive.is/ZSNny
72f3930fb8bcb2de.paste.se/
mega.co.nz/#F!78sUlSaT!p4RtcI2OGHnbiHaC3tohag
mega.nz/#F!Qd0VgAhK!c10EVC5mheSoUuSDTedl_A
youtube.com/watch?v=nJr8dxA_IJY
archive.fo/6P53n#selection-5627.0-5633.0].
archive.fo/6P53n#selection-5055.0-5061.0)
technobotsonline.com/model-axle-bracket.html
archive.fo/5lVQg
archive.fo/JTWzo
collapse.news/2017-04-16-comprehensive-list-real-things-wont-vanish-financial-collapse.html
archive.fo/H6MLa
real.video/channel/shtfprepping101
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zig Forums needs more news like this

Zig Forums is fucking gay

Plywood rots very easily if not routinely cured. What I'd recommend is something similar that I already did: household entry point fortification. By simply securing and re-enforcing a doorjamb with 16 gauge galvanized steel from top to bottom (in front), then re-enforcing the strike plates (where the locks go in on the side) with 3" steel screws (this penetrates the actual 2x4 behind the 1" pine) and adding an extra deadbolt (one below and one above the doorknob) this makes your doors batter-ram proof. Then simply buy some decorative steel window beams and bolt them around the windows. Ain't no one getting in unless they are SWATS with bombs to blast their way through.

To pilot holes through steel welds (to screw into the doorjamb) is a very tough job to do manually, you'll end up wasting bits. You should get a drill press machine to do that (it will save you time and a lot of hassle). As for the strike plates make sure they are the long kind (the more they reach around the side the more sturdy they are). You also want to make sure your door is not just wood, but has a metal casting. You can fortify a [hallow] wood door but its stupid (they'll end up busting right through the wood).

Its gay because most anons refuse to post actual news like this OP. Its gay because you let the libshit dominate and shit all over the place with nonsense mainstream propaganda. Check your shit, and post real fucking news and Zig Forums wouldn't be so fucking gay!

post moar

Attached: absence_of_god.jpg (600x338, 13.72K)

go back

Get back to jewsplus to read your pisswater news.

Faggot, I have posted real news on this board only to have it deleted by mods.

Faggot, pisswater is 90%of what makes this board so gay and the other 10% is people like you who assume that anyone likes that shit.

archive.fo/JQSrs

Do what I do. Save it in txt and save the OP images as labled in the headline. Then save in directories titled as posted date '8-29-18' as an example. If deleted, go back find the files and repost in minutes! Also use private VPN to avoid bans.

Go to endchan.xyz /news/ and /endtimes/ to find much, much more tips like that. We go crazy over there, I'll provide you with more info that I've learned over the years as a prepper if you want more tips.

Sorry /killcen/, but
JOHNNY NEPTUNE
IS THE MAN WHEN IT COMES TO NEWS

you are an old kook

hey, wait, so is neptune

Attached: eat yor peas4.jpg (1200x696, 148.3K)

ultra news bump

Thanks

Katy bars work nicely too, make sure both brackets to hold the bar are mounted to the 2x4 doorjamb frame. You can get an average katy bar for $100 today.

t o t a l

fucking faggot its an entire board of tranny images

That is fucking rediculous.

Fuck 8ch.

Im pretty sure this is a big trap for racists to fall into.

You’re all being recorded. The communist government will go after you all one day.

FUCK OFF SHRILLCEN

BUILD THAT NEIGHBORHOOD WALL, GB

*for a carribean mardi gras style festival only which runs over a weekend

ALL SAGES NEGATED

Basic Survival 101:

archive.fo/4LV5q
stevequayle.com/index.php?s=221

56 Long-Term Survival Foods and Supplies at the Grocery Store:

archive.is/XPy07
allselfsustained.com/56-long-term-survival-foods-and-supplies-at-the-grocery-store/

55 Preparedness Items:

archive.is/q15kx
archive.is/EBIjv
prepperfortress.com/55-preparedness-items/

When SHTF These 100 Items Will Disappear First (STOCK UP NOW!):

archive.is/ARfiL
shtfplan.com/emergency-preparedness/when-shtf-these-100-items-will-disappear-first_06032010

40 Items to Barter in a Post-Collapse World:

archive.is/f4XWk
backdoorsurvival.com/41-items-to-barter/

SURVIVAL GUIDE (PRODUCTS & COMPANIES LISTED!):

archive.is/ZSNny
72f3930fb8bcb2de.paste.se/

TONS of Survival Guides Archived:

mega.co.nz/#F!78sUlSaT!p4RtcI2OGHnbiHaC3tohag

TONS of SHTF Prepping & Survival Video Guides Archived:

mega.nz/#F!Qd0VgAhK!c10EVC5mheSoUuSDTedl_A

Tip

Remember, you'll need basic necessities and some decent firearms / ammo and training to defend what you assets you have from those who would gladly kill you to loot it all in the future. Entry-point fortification is a must, you'd be surprised how cheap it really is to make doors batter-ram / raid proof. Average katy bar sells for around $100, add $100 more for long strike plates for the side studs and a couple decent deadbolts and you got a front door that would take a quarter stick of dynamite to blast open. Marauders/looters usually take advantage by the element of surprise, and fortifying entry-points can throw them way off guard and give you enough time to take an offensive position.

user #1

In a disaster situation, looters will have already encountered and overcome similar defenses, by virtue of the door being fucking wood (if that).

If you want a door that will truly delay entry, it needs to have a monolithic metal plate of some sort that is the entire size of the door. Even a thin one exponentially increases the time and effort need to breach through the door itself, giving you and your family time to react and prepare a defense.

This of course is assuming that someone hasn't brought along battery powered tools, which are much more common and capable than they were even a decade ago.

user #2

Despite the fact that video only showed a regular door which was not properly fortified at all, that is one good point you made above. A looter could easily take a Sawzall operated on an 18V battery and cut around the deadbolt locks and door nob and then crowbar those out and open the door within a minute. However, their main disadvantage would be the homeowner hearing that Sawzall (being as loud as they are) and having enough time to grab a gun and shoot right through the front door killing the looter.

There are companies out there that specialize in selling metal plated doors if you really want some hardcore security, however you are talking at least a grand or two just for that kind of door. And many of those companies don't sell residential, only some do.

Regardless, my recommendation is get a long strike plate, mount it to the side stud (w/ 2 7/8" to 3" screws), install two drill resistant deadbolts (one near the doorknob and one a few inches down from the middle of the door - making it spaced out), and then installing a katy bar (which are pretty fucking secure, I've installed these before and each anchor comes with 4x 3" screws which you drill into the studs diagonal from one another making it tight and snug ; a looter need to bust out a large part of the stud on each side to take out a kary bar and that takes a few minutes with a batter ram).

user #3

Or buy some sheet metal and bolt it to the door.

user #2

That's not such a bad idea, it would take a bit of DIY work and reconfiguration to fit snug around the deadbolt(s) and door knob. It would likely work just fine though and not cost you nearly as much.

user #2

Here is an example of the fortification of one long "strike plate" put to the test:

Door Jamb Armor Stops Kick-Ins and a Battering Ram on Memphis News

youtube.com/watch?v=nJr8dxA_IJY

The contractor that did this test laughed out loud when he learned he would be doing this test. So did the Memphis Police Officer. The door was hit more than 20 times with the battering ram before it broke. Door Jamb Armor never failed!

Door Jamb Armor will take about an hour to install. If you are a do-it yourselfer, you may want to consider EZ Armor, which is much easier to install.

user #4

The biggest threat with modern homes today is they have the sliding glass doors which I refer to as "glass walls." If you have a modern home with glass walls you can forget about proper security because they can be kicked in within seconds and the looters will enter right through. My recommendation would be to board those up from the inside, using ply wood or better yet fiberglass paneling, held firm against 2 or three metal shelving beams that would be mounted with thick 10" bolts through each of the side studs. This would take some time for marauders / looters to break through that and at that point you could easily position yourself for proper offensive action.

user #5

A heavy steel portcullis that drops down from above the ceiling into an opening at least one foot below the floor would do the trick. If it's like one inch behind the door, they won't be able to kick in the door with a battering ram. But even if they break the door down completely, they're not getting in. Anyway during that time you're on the battlements dropping boiling oil on their asses…

user #6

There are other various methods of preventing doors from being kicked open or batter rammed through. If you install one of those katy bars that would re-enforce the door a whole lot, but you could add some strength to the door by installing 4 "door stoppers" all along the bottom of the door [archive.fo/6P53n#selection-5627.0-5633.0]. These are not only cheap as hell, they would significantly increase the amount of time for looters to be able to break into your home.

user #7

Those "door stoppers" won't do much except make the door harder to kick open, and with enough force applied (such as an actual raid) those pieces would likely bust right off.

You need something more heavy duty like the Door Jamb Armor strike plates (archive.fo/6P53n#selection-5055.0-5061.0) or even DIY strike plates like the redneck installed in the embedded pic.

user #8

implying cryptocurrency isn't just ((((digits))) on a screen

Bit-Tards, ladies and gentlemen.

user #9

I totally agree with that point, my recommendation is to stay away from any unnecessary debts as possible (student loans included), and try paying off debts that you owe.

Once you have enough money saved up (preferably some of it stored outside a bank, in cash)… start stocking up on basic essentials (this includes extra food, extra water storage, guns/ammo/clips/rem oil/cleaning kits, toiletry supplies (like toilet paper), sanitation supplies (like wipes, soap, hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol, toothbrushes, toothpicks, gloss, bic razors for shaving, etc), off-grid essentials (matches, bic lighters, candles, flashlights, solar generator, small led lamps, portable wood stove for cooking & lumber for wood, etc), tools, entry-point fortification if you got to board up during a crisis (katy bars, strike plates, drill resistant deadbolts, window bars or plywood for the windows and of-course anything you may need to install this kind of security), extra needed medicine (if you can get a hold of some / but only if essential to you), and the list goes on…

See more tips: >>>/truthexpo/3

If you have any cash or savings left over (other than paying for monthly bills of-course) I'd be diversifying it into some silver coins or other stuff that will always hold real value. Bitcoin? If you want to take the risk you can diversify savings into that too (likely only good if the grid is still up and running in the future).

Point is this: do what (((they))) do. Learn from the Zog. What are (((they))) doing? They are doing the same in order to survive this collapse and come out on top. You bet your ass (((they))) are protecting themselves, so you best do the same if you can.

On another note, some anons claim that debt won't even matter when SHTF, which I'll agree with. OK, so why pay it off? Well there is one problem we plebs have: we don't know when Shit will HTF. So if you have tons of debt, and the economy doesn't collapse soon, what happens when you can't pay the debt off? Your assets and property gets seized from you when you are forced to file for bankruptcy! So… think clearly about this. Always try to limit debts and keep a little cash in the bank to pay off monthly bills. ;)

I feel very sorry for any American who has not been prepping. Many Americans flaunt their "freedoms" by proclaiming they are proud gun owners….

Well….OK. I have a question:

Do these Americans understand that when times get very tough and a crisis occurs that they may be willing to give up those guns to feed themselves or their families? As they often say in Venezuela, "no food, no freedom."

Yeah. A gun is important, but the man who has the goods will get to live like a king. One of my goals I have is to scrape together enough money to buy a little piece of land and plant a bunch of different fruits/veggies on it over the years, see what takes without my watering and what doesn't (unless I can get a water source that's not reliant on anything current, self sufficiency is the goal here); it's good to have a standing food source available, and I'm certain they'll be better than anything I would get out of a store anyways.
Varg Vikernes probably has a video or two going over surviving exclusively off the wilds somewhere on his channel, I get lots of ideas from him (none of them implemented yet, though)

A posts

"As for household entry-point fortification, yes I've worked on some of my own DIY projects as a prepper. Got katybars for both my front and back doors, both which have long strike plates for the deadbolts to make them kick-proof. Fortified with fiberglass paneling too, and with the katy bars they are batter ram proof.

BTW, you can make your own katy bars from two metal axle brackets and a long steel pipe. Mount the axle brackets to each side of the door frame (make sure you level it properly) and have a strong steel pipe to slide through and you got yourself a DIY katy bar for under $40:

(These would be great axle brackets if they are actually metal)
technobotsonline.com/model-axle-bracket.html

As for window entry-points? I'm still working on that. For one window prototype I have four 10" bolts mounted to the side of the studs, two for each side which have been re-enforced with a second 2x4 and steel plating (utilizing some industrial shelving beams). My idea is to be able to prop up heavy plywood in front of my windows (from the inside of-course) and then use the 10" bolts, washers and nuts to hold the plywood sturdily into place (utilizing more heavy-duty steel shelving beams across the plywood to those bolts). I've been successful with one of the major window fortification prototype so far, so I'll be doing the rest of them like that this year. (Note that I can remove that plywood anytime I want to, and secure it right back on during a SHTF scenario which makes this so convenient)."

You can always save rain water too, but make sure you keep it out of sight because some places have regulations against collecting rain water (and one could only wonder why!)

As far as gardening I do my fare share and I can confirm this to you: yes you WILL need an extra water supply (rain water collection should do just fine). Make sure you invest in buckets that will not rust! Very important! Contaminated water WILL kill crops!

There is another option and its called "atmospheric water generation" … but these systems cost some money and must be maintained routinely with proper filtering components.

Also, a solar generation system to power up your most basic utilities off-grid (such as your refrigerator) is not a bad investment either. Don't tell your electric company though, keep it separate from the grid and install it yourself. Why? You don't want to deal with bureaucrats and their regulations!

Comprehensive List of REAL Things That Won't Vanish in Next Financial Collapse:

archive.fo/5lVQg

Things of real value that are portable:
• Cash (green paper money, which may become instantly worthless, so don’t hold too much)
• Pre-1963 coins (that contain silver content)
• Physical metals (gold, silver, platinum)
• Collector’s coins, stamps and historical firearms
• Practical firearms and suppressors (silencers)
• Bearer bonds or corporate stock shares
• Natural medicine, seeds and essential oils
• Museum-quality art
• Valuable yachts or boats if used as the bugout transport of choice
• Small aircraft, if you fly out as your bugout strategy
• Deeds to land assets (paper proof of ownership)
• Antibiotics and prescription painkillers or insulin (high value, easy to carry)
• Bitcoin wallets on a thumb drive, hopefully encrypted and backed up somewhere else (will only work if the internet stays alive)
• Night vision equipment (PVS-14)
• Small radiation detectors
• BIC lighters and magnesium fire starters

THINGS YOU KNOW: (all the things you know are, by definition, portable)
• Medical knowledge / first aid / surgical experience / infectious disease
• Communications knowledge / HAM operator / shortwave radio
• Firearms knowledge / gunsmithing / long-range shooting
• Natural medicine knowledge / natural antibiotics / wound healing / prevention
• Food knowledge / harvesting / preparation / preservation / seed saving / wildcrafting
• Workshop knowledge / repair / making tools / blacksmithing / construction
• Navigation knowledge / compass navigation / topo map reading / area knowledge
• Rural living knowledge / animal care / roping / knot tying / butchering

Things of real value that are not (easily) portable:
• Land, real estate and commercial buildings
• Ranch animals / cattle
• Vehicles, tractors and even construction equipment
• Ammunition
• Ammo reloading equipment / brass / bullets
• Storable food
• Water filters
• Honey (it’s food and medicine, and lasts for decades)
• Salt (very heavy but also invaluable if you need some)
• Water wells, springs or flowing water sources
• Large water storage containers / tanks
• Recreational vehicles that can be lived in
• Solar power systems
• Defensive bunkers / underground homes / shelters
• Alcohol stills
• Communications gear: HAM radios and antennas
• Machine shops or heavy tools
• Large generators
• Fuel stores (diesel, propane, natural gas)
• Ballistic protection gear (helmets, vests, shields)
• Heavy equipment grease, hydraulic fluid and engine oil
• Knives, machetes, hatchets and tomahawks
• Tactical optics (binoculars or magnifiers)
• Portable light sources: Lanterns, flashlights
• Protective gear vs. biological agents and infectious disease (masks, surgical gloves, body suits, etc.)
• Personal hygiene items: toilet paper / feminine hygiene / soap
• Canning equipment, food dehydrators or smoke houses
• Bicycles and other human-powered gear

Things that will be (mostly) USELESS in an apocalyptic collapse:
• Pensions
• iPhones, Android and all mobile devices
• Digital bank accounts holding “money” in electronic form
• Paper currency (might hold value temporarily, but could collapse suddenly)
• Check books (nobody will accept a check when the banks are down)
• Anything that runs on gas (will be hard to find fuel)
• GPS navigation devices (won’t work without satellites and power)
• Apartments at very high levels of buildings (no electricity means “vertical hiking” up dangerous stairwells)
• Luxury vehicles with heavy reliance on electronics (the simpler the vehicle, the better)
• Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter and social media
• Your Blu-Ray DVD collection
• Cell phone communications
• Government entitlements: Food stamps / Medicare / Medicaid / Unemployment
• Academic degrees in “social justice” topics
• Electronic books (Kindle)
• U.S. Treasury bills or other forms of government debt (including municipal bonds)

archive.fo/JTWzo
collapse.news/2017-04-16-comprehensive-list-real-things-wont-vanish-financial-collapse.html

Suburban Prepping Tips:

A1: The main risk in the suburbs isn't long term if you are well prepared, it's during that first couple months when everybody else is starting to die. Chickens and backyard gardens are going to be easily noticed and highly coveted by starving people. That doesn't change anything you said, it is just something to be ready for (laying low for a couple months).

A2: Make friends with your neighbors, help each other, form a small tribe for after the collapse.

A3: During a calamity, no power, no water, no law, in the big cities.. It's all gang-related power, whatever your color, etc..

A4: In my Personal Opinion, there are four things you REALLY need for prepping. One is firearms and weapons. Two is a water source. Three is to avoid a big city and forth is most important of all. You need people. People are a commodity that you cannot do without.

A5: I hope you are away from all the fires. Also Agenda 21 seems to like the Burbs too. I am in burbs of KCMO and most of us are gun totin' semi-rednecks. So it's not likely marauders won't know what hits them if they try our area.

A6: During the Bolshevik revolution some of the most brutal crimes happened on the outskirts of town on farmland. Power in numbers.

A7: I disagree… as the clause starts the people from the city will start moving out towards the suburbs and decide whether or not to take what they want…unless you've started a group people will be so hungry and dehydrated they will overtake the people who are alone. The best place will be farther out of the suburbs where they can set up their own security.

A8: I think it is possible to survive and thrive in the suburbs post shtf ONLY if you know and get along with your neighbors now.

A9: Gangs won't be a threat in Rural areas, outback areas because, one they don't know the area, 2nd they will get shot in a SHTF situation, and lastly, Rural areas are a long drive, but so you know, most people in the back Country have food storage, many have farm animals, by far the back Country is the best place to be.

A10: You are absolutely right, make friends with your neighbors, help each other, form a small 'tribe' for after the collapse.

A11: Guess it depends on how long you want to remain out of the camps. They will move the cities then the suburbs then the urbans then finally sweep the rural. No one will have land.

My own take: Those living in the suburbs must be very careful, especially if they don't know or cannot trust their immediate neighbors. It will take 2 or 3 days for the average family to completely run out of food, then desperate people will go door to door begging for food. And if you give them anything - they WILL be back for more! It will take about a week before desperate people start trying to loot their neighbors and any suspected preppers around the area. Every prepper in a SHTF scenario living in a suburban community is likely doing to have to kill at least one person and discard the remnants and I say this because when people become desperate they will try to rob, rape and possibly kill you and your family over what they need to survive because they were too dumb to prepare. So the average prepper should own a two month backup supply of food, minimum. You want to wait it out and lay low when SHTF, and you definitely want to board up your home and fortify all the entry points! Within two months many of your neighbors will have died off by then. Then it might be safe enough to go out and salvage any resources nearby (wood, tools, arms/ammo, scrap metal, clothing, jewelry, fuel, etc). But you want to make sure all is calm around the area before you do this, and the indication should be when people are no longer going door to door and the sound of gunshots have completely stopped.

CIVIL WAR TALK! WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW 1!

A1

There are 30k federal indictments for unnamed persons. The Qtards have been blinded "Yay! They are going to lock up the deep state!". But realistically, do you honestly think Jeff Sessions DOJ, Rosenstein's IG or Wray's FBI are going to go that hard after the deep state? Fuck no, they'd be going after themselves. And if they aren't going after the deep state, who are they going after?

Given the trajectory in the media and the NWO globally, I'd bet those 30k indictments are for Trump supporters and they've timed the arrests to coincide with an attempted coup. If this is the case, Trump will be arrested or killed first. If you see that either has happenned, get your shit and head to the hills. If (most likely "when") someone comes kicking your door, you better be ready to fight because that's the best odds you'll get from that point on, if you own guns. Afterwards you'll be detained and, if the coup is successful, shipped off to a concentration camp and killed. If you let them take you, worse things will happen to you than a gunfight. It's important that they are made to bleed for every person they capture.

Most raids happen in the middle of the night, so you have to keep your gun loaded and next to your bed. Your go bag should be packed and your important items (wallet, car keys, cell phone, etc) should be placed in the bag every night before you go to sleep. You should have a change of clothing laid out on your go bag, sturdy boots, camo's or whatever.

There is a good indication the Dems will attempt this, and if they do, it should be the bloodiest night of their lives. If you go willingly, you have no honor.

A2

All it takes is one fucked up example people like us can use as proof its happening and all hell will break loose. The pump is primed for those more of our persuasion to initiate counter attacks and bring out the full scale bloody happening we all dream of. We are all clearly already under attack, so much so even the most normalfaggots of normalfags understand our enemies are theirs. And not some political discourse opponent at an highschool debate team 'enemy' but full on, these guys want to murder me and mine. You think things like prepping rose out of nothing? Or an massive feeling of discord as even subconsciously people know that they are in danger from their very own system / society.

It may be all a bunch of sealed indictment bullshit, but people understand now that either the system nuts up and starts going after these criminals in mass, or they are going to do it to us. And even normalfags are wondering what is taking so long on cleaning house of the most blatant of criminally minded leftists in our government. The system can not even accidentally target one of us that are in any way prepared or blatantly on our side and it can easily be enough to spark it off now. Just one crossed wire like they do more often than most would believe, and that wrong person or people he knows getting the right message out, and the op going tits up. And its on.

If they came for him, they are coming for everyone right. Because the media sure as fuck isn't going to warn ME I am next. And that's all it takes. History pivots on such things as the catalyst of major changes. Hell, trump could have an actual normal heart attack tonight, and tomorrow the number of people whom actually don't believe 'they' didn't kill him would outnumber the number whom believe the truth that he died of typical old man death. The system is protected more by happenstance now than any inherent gifted stability from its subjects.

CIVIL WAR TALK! WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW 2!

A2

Never fight at the doorstep you fucking nigger. Have one of your neighbors ambush them when they're transporting you or on their way to your house then bug out and cut as many power lines as you can.

A3

Good tactical point. Problem is, nobody trusts each other, and expecting an 'neighbor' that you honestly barely know to go war over your life when they can just sit by is pushing it.

I would suggest that sans lifelong friend as neighbor whom would gleefully do such for you, you look into fully automated turrets people have been building for paintball. Its amazing what whites can do in their garage with just a bit of tinkering. You don't want to be an soldier going into the zone with one of those activated.

A4

You can make a turret fairly easy (even colin furze made one), it's the identifying friend or foe part that is a bit tricky and would fall under the booby twap legal zone which means not at all. I do not recommend doing this for obvious reasons. We are after all a board of peace.

A5

There's little I can do to communicate exactly what sort of unfathomable and visceral fury flows through my veins. These fucking demons need to be destroyed. And when I say destroyed I mean killed, killed to the last individual, no matter who they are. They've been given MORE THAN their share of our mercy, they've been left alive and given a chance to drop their evil ways time and time again, all to be thrown back into the faces of the next generation down. No more opportunities for them anymore. We've got hundreds of years of facts, numerous hundreds of times they've been thrown out of our lands, numerous thousands of their crimes unanswered for. It's carved in stone and carved in our hearts. If we let them live ever again, then we're digging our own graves. Kikes are entirely inept at any form of physical activity. They are born weak and hide behind their papers and lies. This is the only thing they hold over our heads. As soon as their bureaucracy falls, they know they're fish in a barrel, but this time we don't let them back into the pond. It's high goddamn time we put these vermin in the ground.

CIVIL WAR TALK! WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW 3!

A6

If it's a private force of insurrectionists that are shooting people, and you have night vision (if you did and they didn't, you'd be a god among men). If it's the cops or military, that wouldn't really help, since they have night vision and infrared and most civilians don't. If it's cops or military all you really can do is stall them long enough for another military or police force that isn't part of the coup to get them in check

A7

You just keep taking shots at their kneecaps and anyone and anything that looks more important than the rank and file, and run the fuck away after you take your shots. This is how it's always done and won, when facing an occupation. Your objective isn't to defeat the enemy on an open field where they have the advantage, your objective is to make it damned fucking clear that they will never defeat you, and that every moment will be hell. You do not allow them to sleep, by doing bullshit meaningless raids and mortar strikes at their barracks, with no intention of actually taking it. You aim to MAIM the enemy while they're out on patrols and attempting to move, by placing small mines like shotgun-shell mines, and taking quick shots with your .22LR from maximum distance and a mushrooming/hollowpoint round if you can, while hoping they come after you and step on a mine or get hit by one of your buddies out in a tree stand in the opposite direction.

Because for every man wounded, two more are taken out of the fight to carry his ass back to base, and when another comes back without a leg or a hand to the barracks, they tend to feel pretty shitty since that's all that the patrols ever fucking bring back.

A8

Actually the VAST majority of soldiers have only second gen nightvision optics over 20 years old. Cops tend to have only a pair of nvgs for their entire force and thousands of departments don't even have that.

Virtually nobody has infrared. Tanks, choppers and drones are about it. The civilians in this nation own pretty much 90% of all personally operated infrared. Most of that which the government owns are hand held shit for search and rescue operations with firefighters. Shit doesn't exist for any common soldier despite civilians using them every night for hog hunting across the nation.

A8

I'll add that most civilian owned infrared is dog shit tier that loses resolution past 200yds, likely less in typical conditions. The point is that a militiaman that spends a few thousand in quality gear will have a leg up on almost every adversary, short of specialist groups like specops or hired mercs, at least with personal gear. Where the situation starts to go south is when heavy equipment gets involved..

A9

never forget that a destabilized America is an easily taken America. it serves the interests of (((them))) for bloody conflict here so multinational powers can come "provide aid and relief"

An exciting new prepping channel has uploaded [now over 200 videos so far] to REAL.video. It’s called SHTFPrepping101, and it features videos that teach you lifesaving skills such as:

How to defend yourself without a gun
How to create a rainwater collection system
How to build a homemade hydroponics growing system
How to build your own Faraday cage
How to preserve beans and rice with dry canning
How to make your own homemade bulletproof armor
How to harden your doors for survival during social chaos
How to filter water in an emergency

archive.fo/H6MLa

See more videos from this exciting new channel at: real.video/channel/shtfprepping101

THERE. YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE TRANNY SPAMMING FUCK, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. DON'T EVEN THINK I BLINK NOT EVEN IN MY SLEEP! I HAVE EVERYTHING BACKED UP ON THAT BOARD YOU RUINED, EVERYTHING!!!! IT WILL BE RESTORED! AND IT WILL BE MIRRORED AND LOCKED UP ELSEWHERE!! EXPECT IT!!!

When I piece this back together I fixed the convo on that board too, thanks you prick! You just made me 1000x more mad and dedicated to making sure this all goes back up!

A1

I feel very sorry for any American who has not been prepping. Many Americans flaunt their "freedoms" by proclaiming they are proud gun owners….

Well….OK. I have a question:

Do these Americans understand that when times get very tough and a crisis occurs that they may be willing to give up those guns to feed themselves or their families? As they often say in Venezuela, "no food, no freedom."

A2

Yeah. A gun is important, but the man who has the goods will get to live like a king. One of my goals I have is to scrape together enough money to buy a little piece of land and plant a bunch of different fruits/veggies on it over the years, see what takes without my watering and what doesn't (unless I can get a water source that's not reliant on anything current, self sufficiency is the goal here); it's good to have a standing food source available, and I'm certain they'll be better than anything I would get out of a store anyways.
Varg Vikernes probably has a video or two going over surviving exclusively off the wilds somewhere on his channel, I get lots of ideas from him (none of them implemented yet, though)

A3

You can always save rain water too, but make sure you keep it out of sight because some places have regulations against collecting rain water (and one could only wonder why!)

As far as gardening I do my fare share and I can confirm this to you: yes you WILL need an extra water supply (rain water collection should do just fine). Make sure you invest in buckets that will not rust! Very important! Contaminated water WILL kill crops!

There is another option and its called "atmospheric water generation" … but these systems cost some money and must be maintained routinely with proper filtering components.

Also, a solar generation system to power up your most basic utilities off-grid (such as your refrigerator) is not a bad investment either. Don't tell your electric company though, keep it separate from the grid and install it yourself. Why? You don't want to deal with bureaucrats and their regulations!

fuck off retard

Attached: 1468276387992.png (1000x2143, 241.07K)

BURN IN HELL YOU COMMUNIST CIA-NIGGER-LOVING FAGGOT!

confirmed such news

l e g i t

FAKE NEWS
Retarded out of context bullshit.
These are TEMP MEASURES for the duration of NOTTING HILL CARNIVAL.
No, Brits are not erecting barricades to "keep out immigrants", as if that is even allowed on Grade II listed buildings.
Fucking retarded.