LEGAL AND LETHAL: 9 PRODUCTS THAT COULD BE THE NEXT BUMP STOCK

lethal firearms designed to skirt the federal laws established to keep us safe.

LINDSAY NICHOLS Federal Policy Director at Giffords Law Center

As can be expected, the bumpstock ban has emboldened the Left to new heights, now Giffords (sounds like a fucking department store) is targeting binary triggers, trigger cranks, "high capacity shotguns", AK and AR pistols, pistol braces, blade braces, .50BMG ammo and rifles, muzzleloaders, and "specialty ammunition: tracers and incendiary rounds". This being one of the many, many hilariously bullshit pieces of propaganda in this fire;

Other urls found in this thread:

buckeyefirearms.org/criminals-and-guns-they-carry
vpc.org/studies/awaconc.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you Gilford

SilencerCo comes out with an integrally suppressed muzzle loader and these retards think all muzzleloaders need regulated because of it.

Attached: wub.gif (400x225, 754.82K)

I will never understand this particular fear. I can understand why some people are afraid of full auto, and I understand why some people are afraid of extremely large calibers. I do not share those fears, but I can understand why they are afraid.
I do not understand why anyone would be afraid of a larger magazine. All it does is take away a two second reload. If there is nobody to return fire in those two seconds, then what's the point?

Who's making the 20 mm, depleted uranium, hypervelocity, AT conversion and ammo for the AR-15 then? What kind of satanic space magic did they have to pour into the recoil compensation? Why haven't we had a thread about the changes that will inevitably happen to modern warfare when every infantryman is carrying between 90 and 120 AT rounds :^)

Mechfags will finally crawl out of their caves and proclaim that the days of power armored magical girls has arrived

If this ultra-raifu can pierce the armour on an MBT (they don't specify a 'mm's RHA' value so I'm going to assume that my new favourite gun ever can put a clear hole through a Challenger 2 front to back) then unless these magical girls can put up a pretty impressive force-field they're just as fucked as the tanks are.

Attached: this is what true love looks like.jpg (550x328, 47.83K)

It's time to dispel a falsehood that many of us believe. The lie that leftist politicians don't know anything about guns. They often come off as clowns that know absolutely nothing about firearms. They say some off the wall ridiculous things and seem to display levels of ignorance that don't seem possible. Even if this were true, they have access to think tanks, government agencies, speech writers, fact checkers, interns and other sources that can allow them to speak intelligently about firearms. A leftist that has never even touched a gun can in fact come off as more knowledgeable than an user that has owned and fired many guns as well as many gun enthusiasts. But they don't. Why is that, do you think?

They know exactly what they are doing. They are manipulating the language in order to confuse the masses. They are using ethos and pathos to manipulate the uneducated and the emotional. Emotional appeals work better to persuade the majority than do logic or fact based information. Our rebuttals to their attacks on liberty are often based on technical facts (No such thing as fully-semiautomatic, that's not an "assault rifle" etc.) have little appeal to the majority who simply do not care about such factoids. Our emotional appeals to self defense and liberty, likewise, involve the prospect of violence and are thus more frightening to the more emotional and low IQ population. "Make violence go away" is much more appealing than the truth (Violence is eternal, natural and unavoidable on a long enough timeline). They aren't speaking to us. They are speaking against us as they stand safely behind armies of jackbooted mercenaries. At our expense. Our techniques for arguing against them are woefully inadequate. I do not have an answer to this problem, but it may come to me. I'll let you know.

TL:DR-The politicians aren't as ignorant as they pretend to be about firearms.

Attached: 1540107209229.jpg (960x540, 107.3K)

No shit dude, but somebody had to say it so that some people here finally get it how useless it is trying to prove the politician wrong so that the politican may change his mind, you have to win the heart of the person who may stumble upon your discussion with some braindead idiot who just repeats the things the politican told him.

Meanwhile federal laws are importing millions of cartel members who use military tactics, arms, and defensive technologies.
Many of their victims have been brutalized beyond recognition.
All of their victims suffered while law enforcement was absent.

Different federal laws are importing millions of Arab rape machines who resort to mob tactics to subdue victims.
Like cartel victims, many have been brutalized beyond recognition.
All of their victims suffered while law enforcement was absent.
In many cases, law enforcement failed to pursue these rape mobs because of departmental non-enforcement policies.

And yet another set of federal laws allows regions like Chiraq, ATL, or Compton to be overrun with violent African American criminals.

Had any victim of violent crime been heavily armed they would still be with use today.

ALL BRANCHES OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AND ALL MUNICIPALITIES ARE GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER
The government imposing itself over the American Nation is committing a silent genocide of the American Nation.

Not lawyer, but wouldn't that be 'accessory to murder' rather than murder?

Underrated post.

Please do post it if it comes to you. I am just as stymied for an effective means of arguing against it as you.

How do we combat this sort of strategy?

I don't even think we can fight against this effectively, as the Left's strategy utilizes the fear and ignorance of individuals…fear and ignorance embedded and cultivated by the Left. Sure, we can individually plant seeds of dissent by taking fence-sitters and softcore Lefties to the range, teach them, and educate them, but this is a war of time and as we make strides in educating those around us, the Left is indoctrinating hundreds of thousands of low information types on the daily to fill their ranks and brain-washing them with the false ideals of identity politics and social justice.

Our best course of action is to work as diligently as we can in staving off any further Leftist victories, rolling back what we can (incidents like the Cali mag ban ruling), and prepare for the eventual collapse of society as caused by Leftist ideological crippling.

We're in throes of a cold war, not much different from the one we fought 40 years ago, but this one is on home soil and will eventually result in some sort of action, be it collapse or otherwise.

This left or right shit is wrong, it's the government that wants you disarmed. All of the government. Any one saying right or left is a damn retard.

There's a non-negligible fraction of posters here that is well aware of that fact, but doesn't care because they're fine with the idea of being disarmed by a "benevolent" right-wing government.

Attached: SuppressedTacticoolFlintlock.jpg (930x390, 48.51K)

When was the last time a felon used a muzzleloader to rob/kill someone?
How about a felon using one in self defense?

Polite sage for double post.

Attached: 6c09132ff89824ca5840b0b4b2c500df9809f6e37eba10c9937df75e01e1e032.jpeg (660x531 80.73 KB, 62.82K)

I've seen at least one cap and ball revolver in a group of guns taken from criminals (I think it was in Chicago or New York). No idea on the other.

I do. It's violence.

Doesn't mean that it was actually used though. One of them may just have been a BP enthusiast, outside of his criminal activities.
I doubt even a nigger gangbanger would be retarded enough to bring a muzzleloader to a driveby, though one guy did shoot his wife with one in 2010

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 81.48K)

Government wants a populace disarmed when those in government look to consolidate power for themselves. There is a Left/Right paradigm and both want disarmament because each is after it's own version of control, these people don't prescribe to those political ideals because of core ideology, but because they see it as the fastest way for self-enrichment and attainment of power, one is simply Corpocracy and the other Communism.

The issue at hand, is the morons who place faith in the GOP/Right Wing do so out of ignorance and complacency, allowing the theft of birthright because they're too stupid and caught up in bread and circuses to care. Those morons that place their faith in the DNC/Left Wing are ideological, they're collectivists that think state rule is the only path and all resistance to that ideology should be destroyed.

The rest of us are caught in the middle between the drooling morons watching Fox News shaking their heads in agreement and the Che loving pinkos that want you to be forced to be a sex slave to bag wearing obese tranny landwhales. So either it be some consumerist battery living in squalor who's sole existence is powering the machine or you end up as a lobotomized poz-cum drip pan.

Come on, they're no BP enthusiast. You know it was snatched during a robbery of some guys firearms collection, they probably thought it was like any other revolver, not realizing it was BP.

They aren't smart enough to load cartridge firearms.

buckeyefirearms.org/criminals-and-guns-they-carry

You are dead on.

For the unaware, VPC, or Violence Policy Center is a gun control think tank. They don't do front line activism like The Brady Campaign, Everytown, etc. Rather they're the ones studying the issue and telling those frontline organizations what to focus on. Basically every idea the gun control movement pushes was originally thought up by them.

Here's the conclusion page of a lenthy memo they issued over 30 years ago on the then-new subject of "assault weapons."

vpc.org/studies/awaconc.htm

They knew the public was ignorant on this subject, and they deliberately exploited and even encouraged this ignorance to advance their agenda. Exactly as you (>>664044) said.

As for how to counter this tactic? I don't know for sure either, but I do have a couple ideas.

1. First and foremost, be open about your gun ownership. As absurd as this sounds, we should really be taking a page out of the Gay Rights playbook. It's easy to shit on some vague boogeyman "other" . Its harder to shit on your co-workers, your neighbors, your friends, and especially your family. It's easy to hate some caricature of a redneck gun owner - its harder to hate that nice family man sitting at the desk next to yours whose always happy to let you take some Tootsie Rolls from the jar on his desk, or the cousin who taught you how to swim one summer 20 years ago.

2. As a continuation of 1, take new people shooting, as often as you can. It won't change everyone's mind completely. But it will get almost everyone to challenge their own prejudicial assumptions, and that is the first step towards changing their mind. As a side note, when you do this, don't be that idiot that has them fire a fucking .50BMG or something for their first shots so you can film it and laugh at them. The best option is a bolt action .22, preferably with peep sights or a decent scope, pre-zeroed to the range you're shooting at - ideally 25 yards with peep sights or 50 with an optic. I like to use a Savage Mk I FVT personally - single feed, no magazines. The pre-installed peep sights are very good, and will make newbies feel like they're goddamn Simo Hayha. The single feed also allows them to get a feel for how firearms work at a very basic level. You can graduate them to a mag-fed bolt action, and they'll immediately understand that now the bolt is just pushing in the top cartridge from the magazine instead of them putting it in themselves. And from there, you can further graduate them to a semi-auto, and again they'll recognize that now the bolt is just cycling from the force of the shot itself rather then their own hands. This hands on learning about the mechanics of firearms goes a long way towards breaking the spell of the lingo-based fearmongering the anti's use.

3. When it comes to online discussions, rather than getting caught up in technical details themselves, start off by explaining why so many gun rights proponents try to do that. Namely, explain the lie, rather than simply trying to correct it. Explain its source, its intent, and demonstrate that it is indeed a lie, not just accidental ignorance. Use the link I provided earlier. Show them how the gun control movement literally admits it relies upon the public's ignorance to advance its agenda. It won't matter to the zealots, but people who are mostly neutral on the issue tend to frown upon learning someone has been purposefully lying to them.

And of course, 4… be prepared to act if comes to it. And if it does come time to act, go the route of the Carcano first rather than the route of the AR, if you catch my meaning.

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

so total ban without saying "total ban".

tell me about this lovely maiden

burgerland is full of niggers, spics, and nigger/spic hybrids. they assume all americans are drooling retards, so any piece of gear that helps some dumb motherfucker stack bodies is a fear for them, because they are evil pieces of shit that know they deserve to be greased wholesale, their children included.

Attached: nice guns.mp4 (400x226, 2.59M)

Police has no obligation to protect citizens.

You might find this funny but the blacks have been driven out of Compton by the spics or so I've been told.

what the fuck?

ignore the color inversion

Attached: 2.png (711x371 64.96 KB, 234.13K)

SCARY COLOUR INVERSION!
But did you seriously expect antifunners to make any kind of sense or have even a vague connection to reality at this point? Who published those pics?

Why is BATFE so retarded?
What if someone made persiscope-like optics for guns meant to be hip-fired?

Why not a camera and an eyepiece?

No reason other than autism

I think there's a few reasons for banning of muzzleloaders:
They're not considered firearms by most, and therefore criminals do in fact use BP guns for killing so it backs their claims of gun violence statistics. By banning muzzleloaders, it makes it easier to in return ban anything blackpowder, by doing a "we just didn't know what we were mad about" one off/next phase. "We already banned muzzleloaders, so why would you need black powder unless you were buying it for an illegal gun?" From there, they put out legislation that forces anyone buying ammo to sign for it and document it. Anyone buying excessive ammo gets put on a list. Excessive will start out "reasonable", then immediately encompasse anyone buying more than 100 rounds a month, despite the fact that any mass shooter never used for than a couple hundred. These all lead to the grand finale of banning reloading entirely. Any equipment for reloading, whether it be presses, dies, molds, powders, brass, etc will all be banned since they undermine the point of monitoring ammo sales.
Sure, quite a few gun toters have the means to make their own ammo, but not many possess the skills to make their own powder. They won't have to worry about any real resistance from farmer joe when they come to take away his guns at that point. Anyone who's purchased large quantities of ammo/high lethality ammo, gets first priority/drone'd, and any resistance will be telivised, showing how violent gun owners are, and how dangerous guns are.

Attached: 2207651fb00c8861e91aae8d5573a1ca7e0e66cdaa54f2562319caa32d75a81f.png (960x948, 1.34M)

Not enough people know Venezuela made the same agreement. "we can trust our government" they said. "you can have the guns, we trust you."

This isn't even "trust but get it in writing" this is "trust but get it in blood, and keep it in steel"

It's completely appropriate that everyone hold the government in a state of mistrust. Venezuela is what happens when you forget that.

A "right wing" government that disarms its own people is not right wing by definition.

They want everything, and will take any opportunity to incrementally ratchet away our rights. There is no logic or reason, just whatever they can stir up emotion about.

When did this happen? Can you post sauce please?

Attached: d9a29554d87fb6302db6ba20456f71b0ee0047337854a71a4a2d15c79414736d.jpg (1024x803, 125.57K)

Attached: The very model of a modern major general.jpg (1080x2220, 524.38K)

What's the point anymore?
The kikes already won.
Everything is hopelessly fucked.

Thanks for saving my lil nugget from the powertripping turkroach.

Attached: I_am_kike_man.png (500x773 45.47 KB, 212.71K)