Syria About To Be Completely Liberated From CIA-Mossad Armed Jihadists, Last Showdown In Idlib

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov Lavrov has warned the West not to interfere in Syrian and Russian forces engaged in antiterror actions in the northwest province of Idlib: "I hope our Western partners will not give in to [rebel] provocations and will not obstruct an antiterror operation," he said.

This as Reuters reports that a planned "phased offensive" is imminent and as massive Syrian Army reinforcements and military convoys have been filmed this week heading toward the last major anti-Assad holdout.

Reuters reports based on Syrian pro-government allied sources:

The offensive would initially target southern and western parts of the insurgent territory, but not yet Idlib city, said the source, an official in the regional alliance backing Assad.

“The final touches for the first stage will be completed in the coming hours,” the official added, without saying when it would start.

Lavrov called Idlib a "festering abscess" that needed to be “liquidated” of terrorists and jihadists, according to reports.

"I hope our Western partners will not give in to [rebel] provocations and will not obstruct an antiterror operation," he said in comments made Wednesday.

Mention of "provocations" is a reference to Russian assertions this week that the al-Qaeda group that controls Idlib, Hay'at Tahrir al-Sham, is planning to stage a "chemical attack" incident in order to blame Syrian and Russian forces, in the hopes that the West will intervene militarily against Damascus.

Russia now says it has staged its largest naval build-up in the Mediterranean since its entry into the war at the invitation of Damascus in 2015. archive.fo/MCh2O

Attached: Syria About To Be Completely Liberated From CIA-Mossad Armed Jihadists, Last Showdown In Idlib.jpg (640x480, 158.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/MCh2O
zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-29/russian-fm-lavrov-warns-west-dont-interfere-idlib-assault-hours-away
archive.fo/UALWy
archive.fo/eO0u6
archive.fo/Odppj
archive.fo/uexrL
archive.fo/YK5hX
archive.fo/cdqZr
archive.fo/JXAsT
archive.fo/NrvHu
archive.fo/aWA7e
archive.fo/o4Xtl
archive.fo/EzL5u
archive.fo/PFvis
archive.fo/49bb8
archive.fo/By7rD
archive.fo/E4WQr
archive.fo/mNb1A
archive.fo/t9osr
archive.fo/YFoGH
archive.fo/vl92K
archive.fo/81LHT
archive.fo/7LZQa
archive.fo/Bw1uw
archive.fo/Rn8It
archive.fo/vUWKX
archive.fo/v6g9P
archive.fo/ydgKR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lavrov further mentioned Turkey in his Wednesday statements, saying Moscow was in contact with Turkey and the U.S. on the situation in Idlib, noting there is a "full political understanding" between Moscow and Ankara, though the Russian FM didn't provide details.

Meanwhile, NATO has confirmed the large Russian battleship and naval presence off Syria's coast, and has called on all external powers to exercise "restraint"; and a United Nations spokesman has warned that "up to 800,000 people could be displaced and that the number of people who are in need of humanitarian assistance."

In statements made on Tuesday the US State Department reiterated to reporters the United States "will respond to any verified chemical weapons use in Idlib or elsewhere in Syria … in a swift and appropriate manner."

Spokeswoman Heather Nauert said further that senior U.S. officials have engaged with their Russian counterparts "to make this point very clear to Damascus" — that chemical weapons "will not be tolerated" — and could meet with massive military response. She also repeated that Assad would be held responsible.

Russian state sources on Wednesday cited the Russian Defense Ministry to say it has detailed intelligence confirming militants in Idlib are planning a chemical "provocation". Per RT News:

The Russian military has received information from several sources in Idlib Province that “a large supply of poisonous agents has been brought to the city of Saraqib on two trucks from the village of Afs,” Major-General Aleksey Tsygankov, head of the Russian Center for Reconciliation of the opposing sides in Syria, said in a statement.

The chemicals were delivered to an arms depot, used by the militant group Ahrar al-Sham, “accompanied by the eight members of the White Helmets organization,” Tsygankov said, adding that the cargo was met by two high-ranked Ahrar al-Sham commanders.

Russia says that as Idlib's al-Qaeda groups face imminent defeat, they plan to stage an event to gain the attention of the West, which has already promised it will hit back at Syrian government positions.

Analysts have predicted the Idlib campaign will be the bloodiest and longest grinding final battle of the war.

But what should by now be obvious to all is this: Assad, on the verge of total victory, has absolutely no incentive whatsoever to commit the one act that would ensure his own demise after emerging victorious after seven years of war.

archive.fo/MCh2O
zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-29/russian-fm-lavrov-warns-west-dont-interfere-idlib-assault-hours-away

RELATED:
(1) archive.fo/UALWy (Syrian CrISIS & European Destabilization Project)
(2) archive.fo/eO0u6 (Syrian CrISIS: The Busted Bad Actors)
(3) archive.fo/Odppj (Can't Mossad The Assad / Bad Actors Lose)
(4) archive.fo/uexrL (Cleanup / Bad Actor Exposure)
(5) archive.fo/YK5hX (Mainstream Media Forced To Expose Bad Actors)
(6) archive.fo/cdqZr (Blowback: Good Actors Now In Full Control)
(7) archive.fo/JXAsT (Cleanup / More Bad Actor Exposure)
(8) archive.fo/NrvHu (Declassified CIA Report Reveals Plan To Destabilize Syria)
(9) archive.fo/aWA7e (James Mattis Admits No Evidence Assad Used Chemical Weapons!)
(10) archive.fo/o4Xtl (US Continues War Mongering Buffoonery)
(11) archive.fo/EzL5u (Russia Providing Humanitarian Aid To Syria)
(12) archive.fo/PFvis (US/Israel Deploying Warships To Strike Syria Before Next False Flag)
(13) archive.fo/49bb8 (Syrian Forces Intercept Truckload Of Weapons & Ammo En-Route To Terrorists)
(14) archive.fo/By7rD (Neo-con Zionists Thwart Troop Pullout of Syria)
(15) archive.fo/E4WQr (Israeli Warplanes Start Bombing Syria After 3rd or 4th False Flag Gas Attack)
(16) archive.fo/mNb1A (Planned WWIII For Petrodollar Demise Blame Game: Alert Series 01)
(17) archive.fo/t9osr (Planned WWIII For Petrodollar Demise Blame Game: Alert Series 02)
(18) archive.fo/YFoGH (Planned WWIII For Petrodollar Demise Blame Game: Alert Series 03)
(19) archive.fo/vl92K (Planned WWIII For Petrodollar Demise Blame Game: Alert Series 04)
(20) archive.fo/81LHT (Planned WWIII For Petrodollar Demise Blame Game: Alert Series 05)
(21) archive.fo/7LZQa (Planned WWIII For Petrodollar Demise Blame Game: Alert Series 06)
(22) archive.fo/Bw1uw (Planned WWIII For Petrodollar Demise Blame Game: Alert Series 07)
(23) archive.fo/Rn8It (Cleanup / More Bad Actor Exposure)
(24) archive.fo/vUWKX (ZOG Lobbying US To Recognize Syria’s Golan Heights As Part of Israel)
(25) archive.fo/v6g9P (Can't Mossad The Assad / More Bad Actors Lose)
(26) archive.fo/ydgKR (Secret 2006 US Gov't Document Reveals Plan To Destabilize Syria via ISIS)

Will there be another convenient 'chemical attack by Assad' to justify more intervention and bombing again? Or will the US and Israel give up their so-called "war on terror" against Syria and allow complete liberation?

PLACE YOUR BETS

EXCITEMENT

Attached: My body is ready is yours readyanime plastic neechan_ff5b4f_5040562.gif (300x168, 1.05M)

I am completely fucking hyped, I was waiting so long for a headline such as "Good! Syrian and Russian Armies Liberate Syria, Win War Against US-Israel Deliberate Destabilization" so lets hope….

Is the sky green?

I have my doubts too.

Israel will directly get involved in some way. The US response to this will fly in the face of any and all claims the US has made in the past. Meaning israel is likely to get caught red-handed planting chemical weapon and the US will back them in the face of this despite claims about chemical weapons.

Oy vey! Why won't any goy step up and shut Assad down?

WRONG !!

nobody can escape our plan

Ignorance truly is bliss, huh?

dream on

Anybody who thinks the US DOD isn't going to succeed is obviously inexperienced and naive

HINT: we didn't gain world domination by sticking our toes in the pool.

We do things old school

And nobody…. NOBODY….
can stop us

And what plan is that exactly? Whats the end goal here? As far as the US or Israel having complete hegemony forever, good luck. The world doesn't work that way. Empires eventually become too corrupt and incompetent and they fall. Once enough countries stand their ground (like Russian and China are doing) the global reset clock begins ticking.

It's been in place since before your birth, and it will still be in place when you eventually die.

forever?…….

I never said forever

Thats fine. But destabilizing countries and allowing rampant corruption is NOT how you keep hegemony over the world. Empires have failed time after time because of this bullshit.

I'll tell you exactly how to keep America alive. Re-industrialize the US, get out of all the wars and send the troops to protect our borders. Spend on re-building and maintaining our infrastructure rather than blowing up other countries. Promote trade schools, productive jobs. Crack down on rampant corruption. Audit the Federal Reserve, perhaps nationalize it or better yet re-enforce a silver or gold backed currency. We need more mining before thats done though. And become energy independent with the resources we already have below our own soil. Utilize it.

I actually wrote a song about this subject many years ago….

Perhaps you've heard it before:

Good Times
Any time you meet a payment
Good Times
Any time you need a friend
Good Times
Any time you're out from under
(not getting hassled, not getting hustled)

Keepin' your head above water
Making a way when you can

Temporary layoffs
Good Times
Easy credit rip-offs
Good Times
Scratchin' and surviving
Good Times
Hanging in and jiving
Good Times

Ain't we lucky we got 'em?
(Good Times)

I thought 'hegemony' was a southern food, like hominy grits or fatback or collard greens or something…..

so you're telling me that
hegemony is a country?

"DY-NO-MITE!!"

Attached: 51Alvr9liML.jpg (372x500, 42.41K)

Hegemony means global influence and power, which is what the US has had for many decades, however we are losing hegemony because of routinely adopting failed policies: endless wars, endless debt insolvency (which is next to impossible to pay back off), open border destabilization, rampant corruption that goes unpunished, pissing off other superpowers to the point they are now working to undermine our global reserve currency status (Germany has just stated "screw the US dollar, we'll flip East and work on an alternative payment system outside the US dollar"), outsourcing industry, etc…. all of this is failed policy. Its NOT doing us ANY good.

so… a 'hegemony' is
kinda like a white
landlord on the east side?

I'm confused. You're saying a 'hegemony' is kinda like a family business, where you and your son split all the profits?

Hegemony is the reason why we had it so good and not have fallen into complete third world poverty at this point…. but with failed policies, our "good times" are numbered. Eventually you'll end up getting NEW landlords (like Russia or China) who will stick it to you (and at that point, there won't be much you can do about it).

I love Sanford and Son, thats a good show! Never dug good times, but thats some class there!

HOMO-GENY

Hegemony is like a mafia family in a way, but its national. Its strength and influence on a national scale. When empires fail, they lose it to others. See Germany or the USSR as a perfect example.

Hitler had some good fiscal ideas, but at that time Germany was so weakened from subversion and horrible polices of their past that not even Hitler could save them. He became tyrannical and pissed off the wrong countries and thats when everything collapsed on them again (for the worst).

So let me make sure I understand this…

You're saying that hegemony is kinda like a kid named Jimmy with a magical flute that discovers a wonderful boat, but an evil witch named witchypoo makes the skies turn dark, and the beautiful boat becomes ugly, and a magical friendly monster saves him?

Oh, NOW I get it!….

'Hegemony' is like a dog, a lion, an elephant, and a monkey, and they're all just really good wacky friends, and they enjoy playing really good music, driving around in dune buggies, not having jobs, and keeping each other in stitches with their unpredictable hijinks?

No. Not at all. Its a force to reckon with, which is gained through years of industry, hard work, proper - *(but not subversive)* - education, fair competition, aggressive but moral conduct, honor, unity to better ourselves as individuals, bravery, freedom and chutzpah (self-confidence). Something that Empires typically begin with at birth and lose completely before their final blow.

Funny…. when I think of this I think of Vlad, which is pretty sad, ironic but… possible.

I take that back, Vlad doesn't like competition, but I do know ONE leader who seems to have enough chutzpah not to be afraid of it (so it seems). I won't mention names here.

Are you guys talking about VLAD THE DETAILER?

Attached: PicsArt_08-30-02.05.47.jpg (480x325, 43.15K)

'chutzpah' is the sound I make when I'm coughing phlegm into my hand

Attached: IMG_20180830_140821.jpg (1080x1621, 294.35K)

Fair because its used by the Jews, but I actually like that term so I use it.

I'm not being mean or insulting when I ask you a serious question:

you don't schedule much time for simple 'fun' in your life, do you?…

All of this structure and rules and political history and barriers and walls that you have imposed around yourself seem to be an obstacle to having fun.

do you EVER lighten up?

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40.36K)

….are you serious ?….

'chutzpah' is a term used by Jews?

I had no idea……..

(FYI: i'm Jewish, btw)

I'm only 54 years old, so I'm kinda new to this 'being jewish' thing.

Teach me more about being jewish

Im just having a hard time imagining any woman wanting to hang out with a guy who's so uptight, consumed with all this geo-political gobblygook, fixated on structure and control, and apparently unlikely to loosen up, stfu, and just enjoy life….

I mean, seriously…I'm not even a chick, and I find it to be the most boring topic I've ever discussed in my life…

In this short time, I'm so bored with it already I feel like putting a gun in my mouth….

I can't imagine anybody wanting to hang out and listen to you talk about this bullshit all the time….. It's like a guaranteed recipe for a life of loneliness…

…. No woman is going to want to be around this nonsense for even 5 minutes, let alone long term relationship or marriage… Absolutely no way…..

take your meds

Let's just be honest, okay?

Maybe back in 1943, it was cool, but these days none of the hot young chicks are interested in hanging out with Douglas MacArthur

No offense, but an anal retentive version of Alan Abramowitz isn't exactly the 'life of the party' these days….

…hate to break it to you, but….

Beer bongs and rap music are more in demand by hot young women these days

perhaps you should do some introspection and determine where you went off course?

I realize it must be defeating to realize that a talentless piece of shit like DRAKE is more fascinating to attractive young women than all of your vast knowledge of geopolitical military history, but….

such is life, huh?

Attached: 29-drake-concert-1.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 178.71K)

I realize you're an extremely intelligent man, but not smart enough to realize that you'd be much more appealing to hot young women if you'd simply 'dumb it down' a little bit….

Attached: intro-1522782712.jpg (780x439, 72.34K)

these days, the 'brilliant military industrial political historian' routine isn't exactly a 'turn on'….

Attached: maxresdefault(4).jpg (1280x720, 71.74K)

If you ask 100,000 hot as shit young women what turns them on, exactly ZERO of them will answer 'a military historian'

Attached: 20180324151506003_hd.jpg (1920x1080, 106.08K)

Hell, if you asked ANYBODY, male or female, young or old, black white yellow or green, "WOULD YOU RATHER DISCUSS MILITARY/GEOPOLITICAL HISTORY, OR EAT A DOG SHIT SANDWICH?" they'd all tell you they want a footling on wheat bread……

Attached: keegan_2297287b.jpg (620x388, 56.28K)

Attached: R-5910584-1406080753-5766.jpeg.jpg (250x250, 9.65K)

I want you to teach me more about being Jewish, so I'll know what to teach my adult Jewish children.

The (((moneyed elites))) are fueling both sides of this conflict in the same way they did WWII. And as with that conflict the result will be a more oppressive yoke for the little people everywhere. Either way it would be nice to see Assad take back land that is rightfully Syria’s even if it would be a Pyrrhic victory from a pleb’s perspective.

If you're actually making a comparison between Syria and the beginnings of WWII, you would be demonstrating a certain amount of melodramatics and hysterics.

Have you ever considered finding a hobby? Something to occupy your time?

I just told the entire women's volleyball team at the local College all about your theory and comparison to World War II

After they all got done laughing, they told me to tell you to shut it.

If US gets Israel, Russia gets Syria, only fair

Attached: g7-putin-trump-baby-768x721.jpg (768x721, 100.77K)

any updates?

is this another article on that website who's author is named "tyler durden?"

not fake news at all. not propaganda at all.

No. It would be sin not to be vigilant while we head toward the abyss.

Its an alias. The guy has a right not to attach his real name, he would become a marked man if he did.

And ZH is real news. One of the best geo-political economic news aggregation sites out there.

Cute propaganda. But seriously, while Trump is sanctioning Russia much more than Obama ever did, Merkel is joining trade deals with Russia for the Nord Stream II pipelines. And she met with Putin recently to dump the Western SWIFT payment system and have it replaced with an Eastern payment system. So who exactly is Russia's bitch again!?

I was married actually, but I'm old now and retired, my wife died from cancer. I find time to talk geo-politics and economics on image boards because I, unlike some, find it fascinating and exciting. Some people get jobs doing this stuff, learning whats going on and informing their sources be it a company or within government. I don't know why chicks would care if thats what their counterparts did as a hobby, its not the worst hobby out there, not by far.

confirmed real news

bumping real news

Hopefully this happens soon!

anti-slide 1