You're sitting in front of Zig Forums, feeling a bit bored. Your guns are cleaned after a shoot, you've had a bat...

You're sitting in front of Zig Forums, feeling a bit bored. Your guns are cleaned after a shoot, you've had a bat, drunk your night-cap, and now for the lull of the night.
Until suddenly, a magical portal appears. A wizard steps out and says they need you to operate inside of a DnD dungeon with all kinds of dumb-fuckery and monsters inside it. He says he can only keep this man sized portal up for two minutes from now- you have to grab all your shit and go in. There's no gunsmiths on the other side, but all your ammo will randomly drop from monsters on your kills, but only one type of ammo at a time. If you die, you'll get tossed out of the portal, a little bruised but otherwise OK. If you win and kill the BBEG with your party, you get a huge bag of 24 carat gold bars and a loyal qt nympho succubus with big tiddies.

What do you grab? Doesn't have to be in your possession.

Attached: trolls.jpeg (1920x1194, 674.79K)

A G3A3 with x18 30 round mags, all but 6 loaded with M80, the rest loaded in M61
A Vepr-12 with x8 12 round mags, all loaded with 00 buck
as for armor I cover myself in 16th century plate, and then thick gambeson on top of it. I also carry a mace, just in case.

pic unrelated, I just find it cool

Attached: mike-franchina-demon-slayer-2b.jpg (1920x2201, 751.25K)

I thought the gambeson is supposed to be under the plate armor.

Instantly lost all interest.

Attached: a81537f3d4f9595f402f1f6ff471046e9fbd9268dadfbc2275254939a5f3d63f.gif (356x356, 5.08M)

You could get some eleven cock sleeves out of it.

Forgot pic

Attached: 1537205241432m.jpg (732x1024, 228.56K)

Attached: 76e8342a054acd41f93f458e66bc8786c05ca57e552fdb71dd720d1658038828.jpg (417x600, 77.61K)

Let's see.
Guess I'll just have to rely on surprising to kill some assholes. Make the succubus an adorable, socially autistic, chunni dork who wants to be a wife and start a family and you got a deal.

I'd just take my stainless steel .30-30 lever gun and my biggest daypack. I would just keep the loose ammo in a leather pouch or something.

I'd ditch the guns for magic equipment ASAP though looking for haste and rings of regeneration. Protection from normal missiles is a level 3 spell so if someone knows that your guns are useless.

Actually might be smart to take all of your gear and get it enchanted imagine having a +10 AR15.

Just thought of something better.
Have the succudork have essentially no experience with sex. Have her get incredibly shy and clumsy when it comes down to it. All while she tries (and fails) to have charisma going. Then give her that ganbarre attitude in her goal to have a family after each failure.

Just me and my 50 tonnes of fertilizer will clean up that glory hole infested with succi succi demons.

Attached: D7E25B27-66D1-4610-8AF0-FF9EDBB2795E.jpeg (422x599, 62.19K)

Ok lets see

Considering no gunsmith, I would go with a Mossberg 500 and an entire bag of slugs. If it isn't dead after a couple slugs to the chest, it deserves to kill me. If there are more than one of them, I can always switch to my sidearm, some sort of 9mm. Maybe a P08. It has always worked for me, no matter the circumstance.

You can make the succubus your succu-ara to prodduce DFC loli-operators.

How do you fit 50 tonns of fertilizer through a man-sized hole in less than two minutes?

I go in with wearing nothing but a balaclava and a backpack carrying as many 7.62 strips as possible and armed with a moist nugget

You are correct, I meant thick outer garment, similar to gambeson - which I would also be wearing under the plate.

Gotta make sure the spooks can't even do blunt damage

What are my chances?

Might be able to take out a goblin or two with the slingshot but you will have to grind until you can kill anything bigger. Also remember every time you drink a bottle of soylent you get -100 exp

Ammo maybe an issue since I have three kinds but all my ammo types should be able to deal with big fucking faggot monsters but I guess I would bully an alchemist or mage that can transmute to make me more ammo (or gun parts maybe even copy my gun's themselves), especially if I don't want to go hunting on a lazy day or I used up tons of ammo but couldn't loot even a corpse.
For gun's not in my possession.

I'd rather bully my ammo maker with my dick assuming it's got a pokey hole.

gambeson over chainmail was sometimes used for extra missile protection but there were some cases of plate having a cloth bolted on top, for heraldic reasons but it was rare as fuck and l think only surviving example was on some italian helmet

just get a brigandine m8, it is exactly what you want

Attached: crueueueueuel.webm (480x360, 9.8M)

user I…

Grab my custom Alpenflage short-shorts for ultimate mobility, a white wife beater and my load bearing vest. Grab Obrez'd Break action 12 guage with No.4 buck (just like Paul said), and PTR-91 pistol for maximum firepowah. Also make sure to take maximum amounts of adderall/Red Bull/pre-workout cocktail before going through for ultimate focus, performance, and speed running ability.

Attached: ptr-91-pistol-pdw-5-of-10-jpg.jpg (660x484 214.27 KB, 40.39K)

I like this premise but two minutes is completely unrealistic. if it was, "In ten minutes time I'm going to open the portal for five seconds", then it would be reasonable. Being ready to fight men and being ready to invade a den of mobs is two completely different games. Men go down from one or two center mass rifle rounds. How many would a troll take? A unicorn? A litch? Being a minuteman is easy because you lob volleys at redcoats who are just as prone to die as you are.
Also, I wager that most people here would take more than two minutes dressing, getting thier mud stompers on, and strapping on their plate carriers alone; without even starting to grab thier funz and go bags.
And yes, grabbing armfulls of shit and tossing it through the portal is stupid.

Forklift drifting.

Barrett M82 to deal with big shit. Plenty of ammo for it, too.
An Uzi as a sidearm, to be used by smaller targets.
Considering both are modern enough weapons and most DnD dungeons aren't too large, neither should break down within the couple of hours of use.

So rifles etc are kinda pointless for this; also thanks for the 'does not have to be in your possession' bit as I would otherwise be a little underarmed otherwise.

Okay, I pull out my guns and shoot at Zig Forums.
Nice, fuck all of you goodnight, heh.

Attached: night_smug.PNG (334x351, 216.07K)

My weapons would be a South African r1, Fairbairn–Sykes fighting knife, Browning High power, White phosphorus grenades and for my last resort a sling with a shitload of sling lead.
I would be wearing SADF nutria uniform with webbing, Bush hat, an M63 staaldak helmet.

Attached: 1380483675539.png (895x592, 489.5K)

Attached: CampDefense.webm (842x465, 5.62M)

Why is everyone so keen to dress up in period armour? Those armour pieces were designed with the assumption that you will be getting stabbed/slashed/battered at melee range - and the entire point of the firearms we're all bringing with us is to make sure that you can kill the enemy long before he gets close enough to use his pigsticker on you.

Isn't this the point that we all pull out when talking to antifunners?

I'm assuming i won't be in there long enough to die of starvation, but if i have time after packing, i'll grab a few cliff bars. I also figure if it gets bad enough that i'll start needing armor, it won't be hard to scrape something together. But in essence, since i don't know what the fuck i could be facing, i need a gun that could theoretically handle everything.

because it is a dnd dungeon and most thing want to hit you witha stick. biut they are not really important because you die to pure fucking bullshit like portals that change your gender and if you try to cross them again send you into botomless pit, or hidden fucking passages in a a holes with spikes, serioujsly what the fuck. or fucking gnomes with wand of desintegration
l fucking doubt you will have ashot out with a dragon in the dungeon
also brigandine still stops fucking bullets

Everyone's forgotten something very important.
Also doubles as defence against banshee screams.

a chainsaw and a side-by-side of course

Attached: ash evil dead.png (1600x900, 905.85K)

OP here.
Probably grab my B.O.B, .308 boltgun with three mags, and my machete, assuming I have my work-boots and normal clothes on. This would take about 90 seconds to get it all. Alternately, my 45-70 would be an excellent option for the largest of lads.

Probably still my bag, machete but instead carry a heavy barreled suppressed SLR with six mags, carrying through my handloads for the world to drop from monsters, which are a combination of 150gr FMJs and soft-cast hollowpoints, also AR-500 plating in a carrier. Possible side-arm would be a ruger blackhawk in .357 magnum, loaded with 95/5 lead-tin hollow point keith loads. Anyone who can stand up to the wicked expansion those things give and take a full cylinder after getting past the SLR probably deserves the EXP.

So it's a Gygax dungeon then? In that case armour is all the more pointless as it can't hope to protect you from the primary threat.

Isn't that situation what explosives are for?

Attached: 1af.jpg (890x890, 145.16K)

How do you fit 6 million in less than 4 days.

The same way 13% becomes 52%.

pretty obvious tbqh.
Why use anything else?

Attached: SS.jpeg (736x552 156.89 KB, 56.6K)

But the real question here is:
Were the Vietnamese or were they Koreans?

Man-sized is between 1 and 2 square meters in size. So you're looking to push a column of fertilizer between 25 and 50 meters in length within 2 minutes, which works out to less than half a meter per second. If you have means to actually move 50 ton object, doing this is nothing fancy.

I grab my lucky* 20-sided die and faceroll through the dungeon.

*weighted

Attached: 1393761706459.png (800x852, 543.98K)

Not divorced from reality. Bullshit traps is how most people died in Vietnam.

Wow, i completely looked over this. Is our party a bunch of fantasy nerds with magic missiles and shit or are we getting shoveled in with a gaggle of current year dipshits like ourselves? I don't know if i can handle being stuck in small enclosed spaces next to an obese tranny with a nugget.

Attached: e79896cbb2d7405c542b0177095c4ddcee782110db7415fa24e4e42b5eec92e9.jpg (361x431, 26.73K)

I must respect those fucking numbers, but a real wheraboo warrior should take the Luftwaffe sword. A genuine steel one of course, not the aluminum ones they started issuing when things started going tits up.

I'm pretty sure the number one cause of US casualties in 'Nam was stolen claymore mines. But yeah, bullshit trap.

I'll take an extra challenge and use whats on hand. PASGT helmet and ALICE rig and maybe a ruck if its going to be a long crawl. Steel toe shitkickers and not really any armor aside from that. ARX-100 with seven mags and Ruger security six in .357mag with a speedloader. I would then trade my big tiddy sucuslut in for a big tiddy lizard girl and give her a Calico with two mags because you can just set it and forget it for her.

Attached: 1449638318884-2.jpg (7000x8000, 2.47M)

I want to shoot a dragon with a .50 cal, Zig Forums.

You give the wizard a peculiar look upon his request for your aid.
"Oh yeah, what's in it for me?"
"Young man, you can have anything beyond your wildest dreams!" He retorts.
Your eyes shift left and right rapidly as you stammer, "I-I, I just want a big titty monster girl gf…"
The wizard sighs, rubbing the bridge of his nose, "Fine, just get your shit together, we don't have much time left."
Within the minute you assemble your Mid-tier AR, flecktarn and the rest of your gear and walk through the portal. There, you are greeted by the sight of your fellow party members. You look to the left of you and watch as two men are already screaming at each other over their equipment. It doesn't surprise you that one is decked out in a plate carrier, FAST helmet with mounted PVS-15s and a tricked out AR, while the other is running a wood AK and wearing a mixture of different camos with a terribly outdated steel helmet. Occasionally, an overweight older gentleman with a M1 Garand would cut into their conversation insisting that they don't make guns like they used to.
To the left of you stood a couple of poor fags, one of them is armed with a Mosin Nagant and insists it will be enough to fell anything in one shot. The other was armed with a Yugo SKS, and was desperately trying to find an escape route from the unironic slavaboo.
In the corner though, sat a rather stoic looking man in a camouflage pattern you faintly recognize, along with a brown beret, underfolder npap and accordion. Perhaps he is the party's bard? It was when that though crossed your mind you realized you made eye contact with him, and he was now staring daggers at you. It was the face of a man who had seen the worst of humanity.
What did you get yourself into?
It was only a matter of time before the wizard would return with more of these, "Expert" gunslingers.
You abruptly felt a hand on your shoulder, and slowly looked up to see a tall man in a dark set of fatigues and a gas mask with a long hose reaching into a messenger bag.
Suddenly, he spoke up in a muffled voice.
"Get out of here stalker."

Attached: 12341425.jpg (1152x864, 85.88K)

Exquisite, I demand more.

Attached: 5d67b52627768d07b6049e72ab17da6d5a73b8866a2eb430fc687705fc4730a3.jpg (3600x2400, 3.14M)

Well this is what I actually grabbed in 2 minutes. Another minute and I would have gotten my MBUS, a coat, gloves, hat, and some of my waifu's merch as a way to remind me to kill the succubus at the end.

Attached: IMAG0486.jpg (960x720, 143.85K)

Nymphomaniac women are notoriously unfaithful sluts. The golden bars are good though, I already have several ideas on what I'd invest them into. Now what I'd grab: a Danuvia 39M submachine gun for historical autism reasons, my backpack filled with water and food that could last for 3 days, FAK, my ammo pouch in which 3x30 rounds can fit, my pocket knife and I'm ready to go.

Depends. What edition?
Ok:

A copy of the talmud, quran, and the holy bible.
It's really simple you see, what is the most dangerous weapon in the world? A jew with political influence over unsuspecting people. So the strategy is I will go in, using the talmud as mine, and giving the bible to one half of the monsters and the quran to the other half. Of course I'll begin infesting all of their major institutions to suppress them, and then eventually instigate a fight between them, and once they have fucked each other up and are still recovering, I'll swoop in, chaining the survivors up and shipping them to my kosher workcamp. Once all of this is completed I will leave with lots of shekels gold, which I will then use to overthrow the jews irl since I now know everything about them and have enough gold to fund it, thus leaving me as supreme goyish jew of the world.
EZ

Your gonna get your ass kicked and I'm gonna laugh at you.

Ear-pro is mandatory, user.
But good point though, many people overlook it.

I'm not going. AR does 2d8 damage and doesn't even hit touch AC. That doesn't even drop a Gnoll with average damage.

Attached: d20modernguns.png (879x333, 594.54K)

If that's the case, I also bring a 'nade, for a quick way out.

What game is this? Searching the title gave no results

Is this from one of those /ttg/ threads?

Since it doesn't have to be anything I own I would go for overkill.
A set for myself and whoever else would accept me as their squad leader
That's it for the big stuff, onto weaponry:
As for ammo:
All of this will be carried on my caravan of alpha dogs, alpha dogs will also have an AI belt fed MG mounted to defend against sneaky goblin cunts, all ammunition will be in an on board ammo pack (Fig 4.) With an additional 500 rounds for if it needs to be re-uped
And for logistics:

That's about it really, I don't think there is anything I couldn't fuck up with this, with this outfit you could probably go toe to toe with the DOOM guy and win.
I guess I'll explain the strategy here
Also keep in mind that they will basically be walking tanks and will be able to crush anything under their massive bulk, so guns are optional in this sense, also they do squats for fun, so small caves arent an issue, also chain swords for any type of barriers
What do you think?
I would make Cortana my IRL waifu and make ubermensch babbys with her :)

Attached: Fig 4.jpg (1024x435 112.14 KB, 94.59K)

>>>/agdg/32403

Attached: Grass4.webm (959x516 3.36 MB, 151.34K)

Take your pick, if you could convince your housemates quick enough/live with the smell of a basement dweller who was also pulled in your could try for some modern operating in a 3.5 ed dungeon. It might be better though if you fucked up some trolls whilst your wizard casts fire enchants on your gun and the knight turns everything around him into chunky salsa as a human buzzsaw with whirlwind with a greatsword, healer covering everyone's asses when they fuck up.

Then use .308 or slugs. Strap on a set of balls user.

If you're going to go for fictional equipment then why would you go for a source as gay as Halo?

Attached: PURGING WITH MY KIN!.webm (640x360, 576.51K)

Because the anons that get said Spartan-II armor would have the psychological damage needed to make use of the suit kino. Besides, it's much more realistic to give some kids PTSD and then inject them with body augmenting chemicals which turns them into ubermenschen and put them into a powered armor suit, a creature bred purely for warfare, and with much more mobility and less faggotry than some "imperial" faggot who praises the "emperor of mankind" who can't even run an imperium without having the majority of his people in a constant state of hell-like torment. At least in the HALO universe it's realistic and people don't live in pitiful conditions constantly. Besides user, I've seen plenty of depictions of dead ultra marine, how many spartans have you heard of dying?(pro-tip, spartans never die, they only go missing in action).

Wasn't the protagonist of Halo confirmed to be the only survivor from the program that already had a predeployment mortality rate right up there with something out of 40k?

Do not underestimate my Spartans, and most importantly, do not underestimate him.

Also it's realistic in that it's a couple hundred years in the future where this kind of tech would be a likely probability. Unlike wh40k universe where there are "machine spirits" who crushed dudes and vaporize them in vats of molten steel. Where faggots get turned into big titans who are powered by some spirit shit. Where there are nigger orks and infinite re spawning demons. Besides, Spartan-II's and master chief in particular rip and tear better than the doom guy and are good at not dying, due to a combination of being giant super soldiers, having a titanium or equivalent armor suit with ultra high mobility + regenerating shield, and also having a warped and twisted mind that makes them the equivalent of a super predator. And as the story line says they don't die, they only get labeled MIA. And yes, they were designed to crush human rebellion, but they also BTFO anyone or thing that tries to fuck with them.

How much of your self worth have you projected onto this character? It doesn't seem healthy. Sage for offtopic.

I'll think about it, thanks for the positive reinforcement. Right now I've got no direction for storytime, and I've never actually tried my hand at creative writing seriously, as most of you can probably tell.

Attached: insurgents.jpg (400x301, 24.06K)

What's my max range, OP? Any long distances I'll have to cover? I assume most hostile critters will have melee weapons, maybe a bow, magic probably, so with an 7.62x39 AK I'd have range out to 300 yards or so
If the incursion is to be less than a day, this set up will serve me well.

Chief and I, we are kin, I feel his emotion, his sadness, his isolation, his loneliness his anger and rage, his misery, his pain. We are both something unnatural, something which was not mean't to be. He is among the last, if not the only one, of his kind, his allies are few and his enemies many. Time and time again he makes it out, even if only by luck, but that's his special trait isn't it, luck. To the civilians he is something vague and obscure,some kind of deity, a god? or a monster? Everyone he has had a connection with leaves sooner than later. His only value in this life is as a soldier, as some kind of biological war machine.
Chief and I, we are not so different, you see?

Attached: a broken man.png (1050x550, 363.81K)

I can't believe I'm seeing someone unironically get emotional over Babby's First FPS.
Get off my lawn!

Shut the fuck up torpedo.
if /v/ fags can get uppity over a character then I can too.

The wonderful thing about an Anonymous image board is that you can say and do whatever you want. The terrible thing about an Anonymous image board is that the other retard is also free to say and do whatever he wants. You've moved very clearly into the latter category there.

Do you have anything to add to the thread other than telling us all how much you want to have a fictional characters babies?

Attached: now git out.png (500x501, 401.38K)

Seriously fuck off zoomer

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1902x1080, 1.76M)

Master Chief is a literal eunuch.

He's not, he just didn't go through puberty

What's the difference?

Eunuch means he got his balls lopped off. He just got chemically castrated instead.

Does this make the character a tranny then?

I chose master chief because of the dynamic he has. Denied his childhood and overall humanity, a man who is broken at his core. Don't know about any of you fags but it seems to go pretty well with the modern white man of the non soy variety.

See:

HAPAS ARE SUPERIOR TO WHITES

FPBP
Kudos.

Why does the game have niggers? in Player's party too.

Fuckin casuals, Mosin Nagant with bayonet, stripper clips loaded with surplus, a dragon dildo for melee, the stained underwear I'm wearing and my surplus gas mask with 30 year old filters. Nothing else.

Attached: images(16).jpg (225x225, 9.74K)

If we can just magic up random shit, then I'll take a platoon of Death Watch marines and some popcorn.

Lol nigger because WH40K universe is actually hard to get by in. (pic related)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1107x1024, 1.93M)

Is that not being systematically pushed on white western men as it is? Do white western men not have to find substitutes for their lack of connection with others? Do white western men not have to tolerate intense depravity white also being mentally tortured?

Don't forget that halo is based ~500 years in the future while wh40k is thousands of years further in the future where humanity has had time to explore the farthest reaches of the galaxy and find the scariest shit, halo universe has only had time to find some unfriendly ayys and plagues.

I'm pretty sure the Flood would be a lot more dangerous than anything in WH40K. In fact, I bet the Milky Way galaxy would get hardstomp'd by a single Flood spore. Embed related.

Unless Nurgle does something crazy like assert his dominion over the Flood somehow despite Neural Physics keeping the Precursor prerogative unchanged.
Or the galaxy all simultaneously turns to Chaos and makes everything a galactic Warpspace.

You are wrong.

Tyranids can easily cleanse the flood as well.

Flood combat form is weak and can only infect SENTIENT beings.

This means if the tyranids send in the basic guant (that is mindless), they can just overwhelm them and eat all the biomass.

The space marines would just fucking exterminatus world with Flood on them, completely destroying them.

There's another fact that the flood is extremely weak against fire, which is a common weapon in the Imperium.

Anyhow, the Flood is only dangerous because of how incompetent the Halo factions are in waging war.

Flood prefers sentients because their big brains are more valuable, but anything biological (and even technology if Flood has enough Gravemind power and can interface) can be infected. Even trees and foliage were being converted to biomass on Delta Halo.
What the Flood really want to dedicate Infection Forms to are lifeforms with nervous systems and calcium deposits. Those get instantly Floodified without having to be turned to biomass first. So the Tyranid Gaunts are probably turning into Combat Forms - mindless or not.
*Commandeers your ships and their crew*
*teleports behind orbital blockade and moves toward Terra*
Pssssst… Nuthin personnel kid.

Can you provide example of flood forms where the infected were not sentient?
And how are they doing that?
The moment they teleport without the Emperor's light, but they got fucked by the warp and literal demons.

If this is what is took to destroy the flood, the tyranids can easily modify their genetic structure to counter the flood.

Hell, orks can do the same.

Yes. Pure Forms were made entirely from Flood biomass and not infected hosts. Plus Flood hives are composed of accumulated biomass.
K, but every planetside ship going at sub-light speed at once is bound to allow at least a few to get through.

The Gravemind just let the humans think it worked. Precursor Supercells are stronker than you're thinking.

Pure forms are only made after the flood has acquired sufficient sentient mass and create their hive. If it's just flood cells, that shit is not instantly creating pure forms.
Which will be engaged and destroyed by Imperium fleet.
Yeah man, which is the flood was defeated and to be re-awakened to be ancient evil.

Face it, flood is killed by fire, every factions in Warhammer 40K can kill them with fire.

Imperium fleets and flamethrowers don't out-think a Keymind. And that's exactly what the Flood would be able to make with just one planet's worth of biomass.

The sks is for back up

If I have to take what I already own, my steel plate armor, gladius, bastard sword, spear, zweihander. My PTR91, S&W 29 revolver, perhaps my 375 H&H for bigger shit. Some ammo. My good kit.

If I could bring anything to the setting, perhaps that 10 bore blackpowder double barrel muzzle loader I keep thinking about but never buy. Maybe even an 8 bore if I could rustle one up. Large smoothbores can use blackpowder and various sized balls of various materials, so running out of ammunition would be less of an issue or not an issue at all. We could assume they have the same raw materials to make blackpowder, even if they dont' manufacture it you could, or you party could. After your cases of ammunition for smokeless were burnt up, how good is your modern rifle? Stuck in there long enough you will prefer something that can be used without concerns for material shortage. A 2 bore shoulder cannon, an old fashioned elephant blackpowder smoothbore, would be nice to bring along as well for big monsters. Probably buy more armor than I already have.

Those suggesting an old bolt action combat rifle are right, its a superior hand weapon than other rifles. You can use it for hand to hand combat, and even after you run of ammunition it could be used as a spear with bayonet. 8mm Mauser would be a decent choice, so maybe my G98 after all. Easy enough to pick too much shit that might end up being unused or worthless. Big revolver is good, and bigger cartridges might be useful if you can find a way to make primers and nigger rig a reloading system, 45-70, 8 mm Mauser, even 44 magnum like I like can use blackpowder if you can cast a bullet that can properly opturate the barrel.

The question is how the flood get into the keymind in the first place when their attempts to get into a gravemind is gonna get exterminatus.