[Response to 664451]

[Response to 664451]
If you are referring to the USA as the "great satan" you are dead wrong. The "great satan" is the globalist cabal that consisted of cults, secret societies, banksters, etc., that use child sex slaves to blackmail leaders to do their evil bidding- all for their own power and control.

Concerning the USA military I do not mean "good success" as supporting jihadis (as Obama did to mass-murder our Christian brothers & sisters), nor to invade countries like Iraq under false pretenses, nor to traffic in children, money, drugs, and guns.

An example of "good success" is to surround North Korea for their protection against the CIA-Rothschild gang (part of the evil globalist cabal).

Attached: Globalism_defd_20180622.png (702x459, 465.03K)

LOVE THAT PIC

But why are you replying to a thread that doesn't exist
with your own thread?

Attached: dont-ever-do-that-again.gif (498x254, 3.48M)

Because the usual method of reply did not work at that time when I tried it.

FYI- the original thread is [664064]

Attached: the-history-of-the-house-of-rothschild-41-728.jpg (728x546, 183.56K)

Does the CIA truly work for the USA at this time?
Why then did President Truman (who started it) regretted having done so?
Why the massive cover-up over the assassination of JFK?
Think that a "national bank" has control over the USA monetary system?
What then is the "Federal Reserve" that was started in 1913?

(You may wish to look into Kevin Shipp and Robert David Steele- both of whom are CIA whistleblowers to get more educated.)

My personal conclusion is that the CIA is a "secret information cult" that has been run like an international organized crime syndicate.

This is similar to Elymas mentioned in the book of Acts who used the name "Bar-Jesus" ("Son of Jesus") as a mask for his evil influence over the governor.

Nibba, I already mentioned the Federal Reserve, thats how the Rothschilds control America. Until Trump tries to shutdown the CIA and the AIPAC America will always end up being the Great Satan. For America is the beast that carrys the Whore of Babylon on its back.

The USA is the great Satan you kike piece of shit. You bombed Orthodox Serbia and destroyed our Churches and Monasteries, may you rot in hell forever.

Attached: Monasteries-in-Kosovo.jpg (600x672, 93.32K)

Call me what you will.

You accuse me of personally bombing Serbia; I never consented to this, nor do I agree with it.

Concerning your "kike" statement, consider the Book of Revelation:

Who is it the "Revelation" of?

Who is it the "Revelation" to?

Think that Jesus Christ has unfinished business with the Jews in general and Israel in particular?

Could Jerusalem be "ground zero" for the end times?

Remember, user, ALL of Israel was punished for the sins of their kings/preists.

And Who is the True King of Israel?
What punishment did He endure?

If America used 16% of its budget as developmental aid to Africa, your people would be up in arms in a day to protest the high taxes. But when it comes to bombing and murdering Christians you don't care, because deep down morality does not matter to you, but only wealth. US Americans are Kikes in all but name, so is almost the whole West.

Well in that case, yuou should be held responsible for the Bosnian genocide.
Nice job breaking rule 2, boy.

A supposed genocide of muslims (!), which didn't even happen. The only thing that happened was 7,000 dead muslim terrorists in one single town, Srebrenica. You realized the Serbian army controlled 90% of Bosnia? If we wanted all muslims dead, there would be no more muslims in the Balkans.
I will however gladly take responsibility for any dead muslims, and it will do my salvation no harm.
But you will certainly burn in hell for killing Christians you dirty Kike.

Attached: the_milosevic_warning.jpg (634x454 2.96 MB, 183.72K)

The mods won't help you when you burn in hell.

Agreed, but let's face it: the United States are mostly controlled by the globalist cabal and are the flagship of their world order.

Serbs were aholes against the croats but the muslim in Bosnia totally started it.
Americans went to the rescue of the bad guys, we can admit it.

No they weren't. Serbs were a constitutional minority in Croatia, meaning without their consent Croatia couldn't secede. This was
a) Because a large part of Croatia should have belonged to Serbia as reparation for WW1, but instead Yugoslavia was formed.
b) Because Croatians murdered 700.000 Serbian civilians in WW2.
If Croats had a right to secede from Yugoslavia - based on no legal basis but solely "the human right for self determination of peoples", then Serbs in Croatia had a right to secede from Croatia as well. That's what we did, and not anything more than that. Naturally you Kikes helped the Vatican Kikes out in order to harm Orthodox Serbia, but you will pay yet for your crimes.

I've never killed anyone, boy. You are bearing false witness, which last I checked breaks one of the 10 commandments.

Your tax dollars, or the tax dollars of your parents have. What is it called when you knowingly provide weapons for someone murder, conspiracy to murder, complicity in murder? Either way, it's a crime as bad as murder itself, and considering the magnitude of the murdering of Christians done by the US, you will certainly burn in hell Kike.

So Americans should just stop paying taxes?

Not paying taxes to an anti-Christian government would be your first and foremost Christian duty, just in order to get yourself out of sin. The first and foremost good deed would be to topple the anti-Christian government.

Then what did the Lord Jesus mean when he said render unto Caesar what is Caesar's?
And why does Saint Paul tell us to submit to higher authorities and pay taxes in Romans?

The Pharisees tempted Christ in order to get him thrown into jail for inciting revolt. What he meant is to endure a small evil in order to avoid a greater one. By the time of Romans Paul was already converting gentiles, so the authorities he refers to were righteous Christians or on the way of becoming such.
What matters is not your mental gymnastics, but what you know in your heart to be true.

All you've done is convince me to keep being American, since Serbs are so fragile. And anyone living in the EU is a slave, you're just angry because you need a speech loicence.

I'm fairly positive that most, if not all, of the governing Roman authorities at Saint Paul's times were pagans of some stripe.

I don't care about you Kike. This is what happened last time under total sanctions and with technology from the 60s. Next time we go to war we will be armed to the teeth with Russian high-tech, whereas your obese, homosexual, racemixed country won't last much longer.

That is nonsense, there were plenty of gentile converts in Paul's time.

Attached: 486.png (500x367, 172.54K)

Could've fooled me with your sperging. I often forget Serbia even exists, but you seem to think about America every single day.