Daily reminder that idolatry, abortion, and homosexuality are by far the worst sins that anyone can commit

Daily reminder that idolatry, abortion, and homosexuality are by far the worst sins that anyone can commit.

Idolatry because it's complete rejection of God and blasphemy of the Holy Spirit (atheism counts as idolatry because it's worship of self) and thus it is the unforgivable sin.

Abortion because it's the murder of the most innocent among us as well as an attempt to make oneself God by trying to control nature itself and thwart God's plan for a particular person by not even allowing that person to be born into the world.

Homosexuality because it is a sin against all of nature, especially that of your own body which is intended to be holy, as well as exalting oneself above God by declaring your ways to be right and God's intended purpose for life to be wrong.

Any baptized person among us who has fallen into such things ought to be assigned to live a life of strict strict penance day and night until the day of their inevitable deaths.

Attached: Jesus_Christ_Pantokrator_Hand-Painted_Greek_Orthodox_Icon_on_Wood_1.jpg (693x1000, 96.53K)

K

Go do something productive

Preaching to the sinners on this board is productive. Does his preaching offend you in some way, shape, or form? Is there a sin you are holding onto, user? still stuck in that closet, user?

REPENT

You have extremely low standard of "preaching" then

I'm SORRY, I guess I forgot to SHOUT every couple of WORDS now and THEN.

Who shat in your cornflakes this morning?

And you are extremely blackpilling. Again, where in OP's post did he offend you?

Attached: 43d.jpg (920x459, 38.82K)

Who are you to say which sin is the "worst"?

You're not God, check your pride.

These are awful sins, but they can all be forgiven.
The worst sin that you can commit is that against hte Holy Spirit, which can never be forgiven. Impenitence (especially final/mortal impenitence), despair and presumption are much much worse since by these you actively deny the God's power to save you.

To list a few:
Obvious pride, self-righteous tone, not knowing matter he is talking about (such as what blasphemy of the holy spirit means), but most importantly the last part, where OP is literally assuming a role of the priest and mentor and posting a retarded and seriously mean spirited Epitemia, which no priest would even think to give to the pennant

(You)

Nothing he said was wrong though. Are you saying all preists are self righteous for preaching agianst those things OP is preaching agianst? Is God mean spirited because he drowned the whole world save Noah? Is God mean spirited for glassing Sodom and Gomorrha?

Seems like you need to remove that log from your eye, big guy.

Except that, I repeat, he has no knowledge about what blasphemy of holy spirit is (protip: ) and neither are those "worst sins", that one is literally blasphemy of the holy spirit.
And no, he has no right to assume role of a priest and throw Epitamias here and there. And every thread opened with such disgusting self righteous tone reeks with prelest and LARP.
I'm done here, enjoy the thread. There will be hundreds of similar with absolutely ZERO profit and results.

But retard, idolatry (and he counts atheism as idolatry) is despair and willingly rejecting God despite knowing the truth, so it rightfully constitutes blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. Maybe actually read before making any false judgments.(USER WAS WARNED FOR RULE 2: PERSONAL ATTACK)

Very charitable of you.
Reported, so that Moderation will announce Epitamia on you.
Nobody cares about ones personal innovation, when something was already defined and categorized.
Anywho, good night.

What about repentance and sanctification, see, eg 2 Cor 5?

Listen retard, idolatry is willingly rejecting God despite knowing the truth which is what blasphemy of the Holy Spirit is. Maybe you should read Romans 1. It's not a personal innovation, you're just mentally retarded. This is not an insult but rather a statement of fact, that is, you're mentally retarded and your IQ is most likely below 70.(USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS POST)

A person who is blasphemous against the Holy Spirit…
- sees forgiveness in Christ as an abomination
- sees reconciliation to God through Christ as an abomination
- has tasted spiritually of what eternity in God's Kingdom is like, and despised it with scorn
- if persuaded to consider Jesus Christ would nail Him to the cross all over again to thoroughly humiliate Him, turn away, and completely forget Him
- would gladly break away from the Kingdom of God (like Lucifer) in favor of an "alternate utopia"

- Just as the Pharisees in the days Jesus was upon the earth when He said of them, "If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have SEEN and HATED both Me and My Father." (John 15:24)

/thread

Can't. Too sad now.

Attached: angel.png (619x710, 580.64K)

spbp

Couldn’t homosexuality be grouped with all forms of non reproductive sex? Why the emphasis on homosexuality? Anal, oral, and masturbarion are just as wicked as homosexuality.

It is singled out several times. I guess Romans 1:26-27 and 1 Corinthians 6:9 would be the reference here.

It's singled out especially in Romans 1:24-2:2 and also singled out again in Jude 1:7 and more or less singled out in 2 Peter 2:6.

People like to include it in 1 Corinthians 6:9 to make it comparable to other things but it doesn't actually belong there. It is mentioned as part of a list though, just not that list. In Revelation 22:15 they are the "dogs" mentioned. We know this because in Deuteronomy 23:17-18 sodomites are equivalent to dogs, and in Revelation 21:8 the exact same list is mentioned except "dogs" is replaced with "the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable."

Remember Romans 2

Don't forget this one