Communist Boycott Of In-N-Out Burger Backfires Spectacularly, Record Sales!

A call from the head of the California Democratic Party to boycott In-N-Out Burger over its $25,000 donation to the GOP, appears to have backfired rather spectacularly according to the Los Angeles Times. Take Anthony Grigore, a true-blue Democrat. But as he waited Thursday at an In-N-Out Burger in El Segundo for his meal, Grigore made it clear party loyalty would only go so far.

Just hours earlier, the head of the California Democratic Party called for a boycott of the famed burger chain after a public filing revealed that the company had recently donated $25,000 to the state’s Republican Party.

"Eating at In-N-Out is such a standard thing to do across California," Grigore told the LA Times dismissing the boycott idea as a bit silly.

On Wednesday, Journalist Gabe Schneider tweeted a filing from the burger joint showing the $25,000 donation (while failing to note the $80,000 In-N-Out has donated to a liberal PAC over two years).

In-N-Out added a new item to their secret menu. t.co/VtaCOuiNRp pic.twitter.com/tCRYqFGDEB

— Gabe Schneider (@gabemschneider) August 29, 2018

At this point, Bauman went too far for some California Democrats who distanced themselves from the political dust-up between their social justice warrior leadership and the California eatery owned by an evangelical Christian family with a history of support for GOP candidates.

By the end of the day, Democrats were distancing themselves from the idea and Republicans were enjoying a political feast, with many making big lunch orders to show their support for the chain and posting photos on social media. Some were even feeding their dogs:

“We have all of our children eating In-N-Out burgers. Even my son’s German shepherd eats In-N-Out,” said state Sen. Jim Nielsen, R-Gerber, whose staff ordered 25 burgers and 50 bags of fries for lunch.

Political experts said they aren’t surprised that In-N-Out has proved hard to demonize, especially if the company’s sin was simply donating to the Republican Party.

Attached: Communist's Boycott Of In-N-Out Burger Backfires Spectacularly, Record Sales.jpg (890x668, 69.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-31/california-liberals-draw-line-refuse-boycott-n-out-after-democratic-official-goes
web.archive.org/web/20180901151008/https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-31/california-liberals-draw-line-refuse-boycott-n-out-after-democratic-official-goes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

“The stomach overrules the mind,” Jaime Regalado, emeritus professor of political science at California State University, Los Angeles. “A cheap, good-tasting burger is hard to dismiss politically.” -LA Times

The boycott quickly turned into a free publicity stunt for republicans: GOP gubernatorial candidate John Cox posted a photo of himself in front an In-N-Out on Thursday on Twitter and declared, “There’s nothing more Californian than In-N-Out Burger.”

There’s nothing more Californian than In-N-Out Burger. Great lunch today in #Fresno. If .@GavinNewsom is nervous debating me on CA issues - maybe a friendly Double Double vs Caviar joust? pic.twitter.com/pEHqhb8jD3

— JohnHCox (@TheRealJohnHCox) August 30, 2018

After Bauman's tweet went viral and made national news, Bauman referred questions to the party's communications director, John Vigna, who responded that the Bauman's tweet was "just his personal view," and that the official California Democratic Party was not involved.

“We’re not happy that In-N-Out gave the money, but we’re not calling for an official boycott,” Vigna said. “Democrats are very fired up. Chair (Bauman) is definitely giving voice to a feeling a lot of people have right now.”

Amusingly, boycotts of companies that give money to the opposition would take political partisanship to a whole new level. The SF Chronicle looked at 2018 donations to the two main California parties, to shows just what dueling, tit-for-tat boycotts could mean for businesses.

Democrats, for example, would have to avoid not only In-N-Out, but also Facebook, Target, Microsoft, Anheuser-Busch, McDonald’s and virtually every oil company. They’re just some of the many groups that have given money to the state Republican Party this year.

For Republicans, boycotting Democratic supporters would mean never using Uber, not drinking Gallo wine or Pepsi, dropping T-Mobile cellular service, refusing to have garbage hauled by Recology or to go to a Paramount Pictures movie.

zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-31/california-liberals-draw-line-refuse-boycott-n-out-after-democratic-official-goes
web.archive.org/web/20180901151008/https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-31/california-liberals-draw-line-refuse-boycott-n-out-after-democratic-official-goes

yea, that doesnt explain the record sales retarded regalado.
i guess the thought that their way of thinking is in the minority, and that the publicity they got from supporting GOP made people like their business more?
no… couldnt be. most people are crazy liberals. the talmudvision told me so. afterall, if they didnt remind me of that constantly, i'd probably think that their wins are due to election fraud… but we all know thats not the case, hahahaha

Pissing off domestic terrorists(democrats), SJWs, feminists, etc., is how you win votes. Most people hate those faggots. They just need a candidate that supports their views.

Americans are greedy and self-centered. Not news.
SAGE

SAGE DENIED COMMUNIST.

In-n-Out also donated to business-friendly DNC PACs to hedge their bets. Good move, imho.

Wrekt, commie. Get some animal-style fries and taste the Freedom.

Thistbh

Attached: 20090109fries2.jpg (500x335, 50.07K)

Dem cant into politics. sad

oh look, another commie!

thanks doc

COMMIE HEAD SHRINKS ETERNALLY REVOKED AND DISMISSED!

I guess this month is the exception to the mantra "but they are a private company they can do what they want." Oh and that time the head of firefox was removed. And that time faggots could not go to another baker because clearly the bakery had a monopoly on wedding cakes in that building. That time Chik Fil a did something the outrage mobs disliked.

If there is any good thing that ought to save California from divine judgment a la Sodom and Gomorrah, it is the In'n'Out cheeseburger.

t. Californian who wants the people of hair color to fuck off

Why did the Obama bang the dude? Because he was a gay homosexual faggot.

Why did the glow in the dark spread disinformation? Because he was a lazy freeloader faggot who wanted to continue leeching off taxpayers like any useless piece of shit who gets paid to post online like a faggot loser.

KILL all commies

Attached: 1535195946110.jpg (597x883, 55.3K)

BRING OUT THEM BURGERS I WANT A BIG BURGER WIT LOTS OF FRIES AND KATSUP AND ONION RINGS AND EXTRA CHEESE AND A EXTRA BEEF PATTIE AND A BIG THING OF DIET SODA I WANT IT NOW GIVE ME MY FUCKING BURGER I AM GETTIN HUNGRY AND PUT SOME EXTRA SAUCE ON THOSE FRIES MAM SERVE ME NOW BITCH

ture

It backfired already….

Attached: BURGERS.jpg (678x381, 78.46K)

anti-slide 1

Commie faggots don't even eat food so what's the big deal?

Oh they eat just fine, until they get into political power… then they're known for starving.