Iran Stuns Enemies By Moving Ballistic Missiles To Iraq - Within Easy Striking Distance of Tel Aviv

In what is sure to be a realization of one of Netanyahu's worst nightmares, and deeply awkward for US advisers to Baghdad, Iran has transferred ballistic missiles to Shia proxy forces in Iraq, according to Western and Iraqi intelligence sources cited in a new Reuters report.

The revelation comes as tensions between Washington and Tehran are already at their highest point in years as aggressive sanctions continue crippling Iran's economy, and after threats and counter-threats over Tehran laying claim to the vital Strait of Hormuz oil waterway over the past weeks, through which some one-third of the world's oil passes.

The Reuters report cites multiple officials and intelligence sources, including Iranian officials who seem willing to inform the world of the provocative move:

According to three Iranian officials, two Iraqi intelligence sources and two Western intelligence sources, Iran has transferred short-range ballistic missiles to allies in Iraq over the last few months. Five of the officials said it was helping those groups to start making their own.

“The logic was to have a backup plan if Iran was attacked,” one senior Iranian official told Reuters. “The number of missiles is not high, just a couple of dozen, but it can be increased if necessary.”

The news is sure to cause a stir for European signatories to the 2015 nuclear deal (JCPOA) like Germany, the UK, and France, who are still trying to salvage it, as it is a clear sign that the deal which the Trump White House pulled out of is in tatters.

Reuters identifies the Zelzal, Fateh-110 and Zolfaqar missile systems as among those transferred — with ranges of between 200 and 700km, which puts "Saudi Arabia’s capital Riyadh or the Israeli city of Tel Aviv within striking distance if the weapons were deployed in southern or western Iraq".

And notably the elite Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) Quds force head, Gen. Qassem Soleimani, is overseeing the missile transfers and their operation in what regional foes Saudi Arabia and Israel are sure to interpret as the most provocative and escalatory move by its archenemy in recent years.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has consistently lobbied the White House for more aggressive action against Iran, and speaking last week along side US National Security Advisor John Bolton, affirmed Bolton's call for both to weaken Iran's regional presence in places like Syria.

Bolton had praised Israel's repeat attacks on Iranian targets inside Syria, saying “every time Iran has brought missiles or other threatening weapons” into the country, Israel hasn't hesitated to act. Bolton hailed those strikes as “a legitimate act of self-defense”.

However, the case of Iraq is clearly a more delicate situation, as the pro-Shia government in Baghdad is propped up by the United States, and Baghdad in turn facilitates the operation of Tehran-aligned militias who act in concert with Iraqi military forces. Of course, in an irony that won't be lost on future historians, it was the United States and its allies that installed a Shia government in Baghdad in the first place by toppling Saddam Hussein in its 2003 invasion, which Netanyahu had given loud and consistent support for.

archive.fo/ktRJa
zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-31/iran-stuns-enemies-moving-ballistic-missiles-iraq-easy-striking-distance-tel-aviv

Attached: Iran Stuns Enemies By Moving Ballistic Missiles To Iraq - Within Easy Striking Distance of Tel Aviv.jpg (544x613, 97.3K)

Just fucking do it, bring everything you have including nukes, just do it before it's too late.

Attached: Don't wait.jpg (1024x768, 140.82K)

I want to kill jews so bad…

Your greatest ally needs a few trillion dollars for ahhhh…..talmud anti-missile system. Send it now goy. If you don't send it now you're antisemite.

need another war for this bullshit to end

Iran and Israel should just duke it out, with nukes. It would make the world a much more peaceful place after the short-term chaos.

this

Kikes keep bullying sand niggers because they know their jew connections in the west and the UN itself will back them up and then wonder why sand niggers want to destroy pissrael.

yeah you would love the wouldn't you Shlomo?

Attached: oyveylution of le happy merchant.webm (630x630, 4.93M)

They'd both nuke each other! Then all the bullshit would be over, the Muslims and Jews would kill each other off and we could get on with out civil lives!

How does that opinion make me a kike?

Face it, as long as Israel and Iran co-exist, this shit show is going to go on and on and on and on. I say either make peace (which is fine by me), or fucking nuke it out and get this shits show over with!

The UN fucked up when they took Palestinian land, called it Israel and gave it to kikes. Return the Palestinian's land. Jews go back to not having reasons to destroy other countries to make Israel greater.

Oh, great plan except for one problem: they'd all be given visa passports to the US. Jew York would have to expand significantly.

So you want to side with Israel? most of the time THEY are the ones unlawfully invading territories or getting involved in foreign affairs with the sole objective of disruption, if they keep getting enabled by the USA and don't get punished by other nations then they will keep going at it forever and placing the blame on their targets.

Attached: hizoka you.png (629x486, 339.85K)

No dude, I want them to mind their own beeswax or just stir a war they can't possibly win with Iran. Palestinians would be able to take back the land after is rubbled to the ground.

Persia must reform and become Zoroastrian again!

I've got disappointing news

nobody cares

So you don't care for news? Why are you on a news board?

Q: what is hilarious?

A: watching YOU think your opinions mean anything

stfu

no u

Are you paid to sit here and complain about certain news that comes up here all day? If so you are part of whats wrong with society today. Enjoy the news, it'll keep on coming.

THE CORRECT ANSWER WAS:

let me know the day that your postulation on any news story has any hearing on the outcome of the story …

forgive me for not holding my breath

oops

bearing*
not 'hearing'

lol I like you now

I'm glad you asked, and YES, I'll be more than happy to post the theme song to H.R. Pufnstuf, the world's greatest TV show and the greatest theme song ever.

you and I started off on the wrong foot, but now we are BESTIES!!

Let the bombs fall, no one will miss the dune coons and kikes

watching that opening sequence to h.r. pufnstuf literally changed my life and now I no longer care about anything but h.r. pufnstuf.

Put them all in madagascar

OP here. the topic of this thread has changed to HR PUFNSTUF, and in particular, the theme song and opening sequence of HR PUFNSTUF.

please stay on topic.
Thankyou

I found this episode, where 'witchypoo' shows two sides of her personality. You'll love this.

TRUST ME

I know what you're thinking.

you're a fan of 3D, and you're in luck, because in this 3D episode, Jack Wild really shows his true acting abilities!!

you're going to really love this

Let's see now, US troops in Afghanistan and Iraq and now Iran?

You yanks are spreading yourselves thin.

The roman and GB empires did this

Q: I'm a bit confused by this, so could you please explain why the Jimmy character has a magical flute, and what role did the flute play in Jimmy's unlikely journey from his former life into the mysterious new land of Pufnstuf?

GOOD
The fucking veiled and forced threats by kikes are getting obnoxious.
They're hate speech and provoking a reaction.

Obviously not true and just an excuse to invade Iran

Could be the case. Never know anymore the media lies all the time. But its been officially alleged so its still considered news.

what does any of that have to do with HR Pufnstuf?

I agree. although they even presented video evidence of Jimmy in possession of his magical flute, who's to say the flute isn't just an ordinary flute with no magical powers?

how did this thread transform into a circlejerk by hr pufnstuf fanatics?

Surprise, surprise. Good riddance to bad rubbish if they actually manage to apply some pressure. I think Netanyahu is starting to realize he isn't the only filthy fucking kike playing the situation off itself; I'd love to see the look on his face when the 'jewish lobby' is suddenly ignored when it's not economically convenient to pretend to care.

Nothing "transformed" and you should quit talking about yourself, faggot.

Attached: 01405479c8ec1f5129d1sda24314799151f40d95c5bca71f17dbbfe6d7e1a59.jpg (550x554, 28.7K)

so what you're saying is this situation is similar to the time Jimmy wore a fake moustache, and HR Pufnstuf didn't recognize him?

Attached: Pufnstuf_grande.png (264x286, 184.7K)

don't you think you're behaving a lot like HR Pufnstuf behaved when he finally realized that the moustached stranger was really just Jimmy?

Attached: Pufnstuf1.jpg (355x329, 13.97K)

I would appreciate it if you'd stay on topic, or I'll be forced to report you.

speaking of Jack Wild, he was excellent in his role as Oliver Twist, don't you think?

Attached: JWL12.jpg (822x1050, 184K)

and Billy Hayes, who played witchypoo, would definitely agree that Jack Wild was FANTASTIC as 'Jimmy'

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 14.35K)

I'm surprised that you were unaware that Jack Wild engaged in homosexuality and hard core drug use later in hollywood

Attached: 44d9ae1082ba3d9d6342954ab3236a87.jpg (744x995, 142.78K)

Your theory about Jack Wild living forever is flawed, because the adorable ragamuffin tyke who played Oliver Twist died of mouth cancer after having large sections of his jaw, mouth & tongue removed.

Just goes to show how little you know

Attached: 562a2ed0-c05f-11e6-b9fd-bf4d7ae7a165_wild3.jpg (1300x800, 148.93K)

Kikes gonna kike

t. faggot

I've got a serious question
I'd appreciate a serious answer

……….have you begun to
figure out a plan of
action, a list of goals
and ways that you
can try to cease the
'complete douchebag'
legacy, and begin a new
'not such a douchebag'
future hypothetical
persona?

I've met several Iranians in my life and they have all been pretty based. Why can't they nuke Pakistan or Saudi Arabia instead? or the continent of Africa?

nobody cares

No one is fooled by your "epic new posting style XD" kiketune. You're still the same defective yid you've always been.

Protocols of the Elders of Zion: Mudslimes and Kikes will kill each other destroying Israel. This is according to plan, accelerated, personified.

real news bump