Welcome to Zig Forums

Welcome to Zig Forums
If you're looking for gun history, terms, the basics to gun laws, or what gun you should buy next, go here: amagicalplace.wikia.com/wiki/Sticky#

Other board of interest:
>>>/wrol/

Rules: 8ch.net/k/rules.html
Check the sticky before posting.
All random questions about guns go in the QTDDTOT thread.

Please check the Catalog before posting and avoid duplicate threads.

Tripfags need not apply; see rule 7

Attached: 76gj.jpg (1000x659, 391.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/bQQcM
archive.ph/bFDvX
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First.

second for Currywurst

Thirdst

Why don't you just put paprika powder into your kolbász? Why do you have to make it either look like a dick or pooinloo taste?

Because we already have that, and everything else you can imagine.
Don’t you guys have Swabians?

Attached: D5DDDBB4-085C-47DC-B7E9-7099F0FEE264.jpeg (1680x983, 579.69K)

Have what? Curry powder? Uhhhhh you can get it basically in every restaurant of the world…
Today, most Swabians here are just memeing it to get more cultural shekels from the EU. You will find the majority of the Swabains today in Western Hungary, as in the eastern part of our country, they blended in to the majority Hungarian population at the very least by the 1990s.

No I meant a huge variety of sausages.

What else can be put into a sausage other than paprika powder, curry, pepper or salt as spice?

Cinnamon, fresh cream, nuts, honey, and various Christmas seasoning.

Sage and nutmeg is pretty kino tbh

Cum

Attached: dziesiątego kwietnia.webm (639x359, 7.33M)

Song sauce? Sounds like that ODST song a bit.

You were le baste ynation, Poland! You were supposed to defeat the shitposters of this board, not join them!

I guess it's the version with the female locals then.

Onion powder, garlic powder, pepper flakes.

And what if I put pepper spray into it?

Attached: 70B1BD26-360B-4BBF-BD94-D3F3C7A78FB9.jpeg (620x1062, 366.17K)

Does pepper spray even taste good?

Never tried it.

nice triple dubs

Attached: iowaatbay.png (226x223 1.19 MB, 7.58K)

Codenigger is a worthless chink who can't even use google without fucking something up

Why does BO keep deleting tor posts by IP? Lots of people use tor here and many make good posts, erasing all of it because of fjust one bad reply is fucking stupid, it disrupts legitimate conversations.

we don't

Mind explaining why my last few tor posts were deleted then?

because you're a faggot

How about an actual answer?

a turbofaggot

I suppose then my answer is "because bv is a powertripping fag"

absolutely my fellow fed

It's really starting to look that way. Roach-vol's made it pretty clear in the last couple weeks that he can't resist his natural mindset to selectively delete any posts that bother him. He's pretty much the opposite of BO: extremely visible, opinionated, and desperate for attention. At this rate if he keeps vol for another month it'll simply be because BO isn't around enough to notice the faggotry.

If that's the secret list of rules you're going to be enforcing you should ask BO to add them to the list of rules.
While you're out deleting thread derailments, you should probably do something about the Russian and Greek posters that derailed a thread for 2 full days to talk about conscription and genetics.

Well and good, all of these obviously deserve a ban.

calls people mutts
defends mudslimes and/or feds
Depending on the context this doesn't though. Was he spamming or derailing unrelated threads while doing these things? If not, then you should leave it up to streloks to decide whether they should simply filter him or fall for the b8.

I had similar problems just before the souvlaki became BV too, I think, but from his responses it's clear that he is only making the problem worse. If I were to be uncharitable, I would observe that he has the confidence of someone who is not in charge because the users respect him, but on account of some secret relationship with the administration.

Don't know if it's addressed at kraut or me, but I haven't done any of those things. In fact, I occasionally post without Tor, with the exact same style and opinions, and my posts almost never get deleted. But whenever I post through Tor, half the time, the posts disappear by next day for no apparent reason. Because nothing I post comes close to violating any rules, I always assumed that it was because the bo/bvs are too retarded to understand Tor and just IP-wipe when they see a single bad Tor post because they think all torpedos are the same person, and/or are too retarded to understand the value of anonymity on a board like this. Maybe that's still the case and you just don't have a clue about your own moderation policies, who knows.

For the sake of disclosure, besides this thread, I think I made only 2 posts on Zig Forums in the past week. One was in the space thread, which didn't break any rules, and pointed out a disagreement on how effective certain space weapons would be. replied to it and it seems to have led to a fair discussion, so I don't understand why it was deleted. The second post I don't exactly remember but it was even more innocuous.

The inconsistency and lack of transparency has made moderation on this board for past ~1 year pretty shit tbh. It's not like you can just lurk and learn the rules either, I've been using this board since 2014, and I've used cuck/k/ for a long time pre-exodus. A lot of the present mod actions are just fucking arbitrary and make no sense.

The board already has only average quality for its activity level. It's bleeding users like every other 8ch board, what's worse, quality hasn't been increasing either. I even miss the spergook era at this point (before he stopped going full retard), at least most of the threads were actually about weapons. Nowadays half the board is politics and you get deleted for anything that isn't brainless Zig Forums-tier 1 line replies. It's rapidly devolving into an unusable board due to the bullshit, which is a damn shame because it probably has the best users out of all the 8ch boards.

Not my problem the ruskie was a full blown homo.

>lying this much to make yourself look like the dindu nufffin victim
Your shitty posts were deleted because if memory serves right, you were defending the mudslimes and hating on Brenton. Or maybe that was somebody else, I don't really remember. What I do remember was that you were posting like a fed and half the board had reported your posts. And for the final time, we never banned tor posts by IP you fucking retard, only manually delete certain abhorrent posts.
what a surprise.
You get deleted for brainless 1-line posts in general.

Seems to me that out of all the posters here, the same 3 faggots are complaining about my "powertrip".

Archived thread, Tor faggot is spergkike trying another angle.
Atleast now we know that he gets paid to shit up Zig Forums 24/7 the last 3 years.
archive.fo/bQQcM

Sorry, I'll make sure to notarize and mail all my posts directly to Jim in the future to ensure my identity is maintained. I know how awful this anonymity thing can be.

The spergkike is trying his very best to break this board, now that it gains an actual moderator 24/7.

Keep it bro, Greekbro. STRIKE THEM WITH THE FUCKING THUNDER.

I count more than double that in the thread where you promised to stop pulling bullshit like this. I am however counting 3 streloks actually defending you.

Count it faggot.

Count it.

It's the exact same faggot under VPN who is complaining greekmod doing his fucking job.

I counted, there were 7, 6 with multiple posts per ID. You could say they were all VPNs of course, but I could just as easily say you're roach-vol on a VPN.

So count it? Give me the ID.
Provide proof for that first, of course.
He's a greek, you dirty fucking yid.

44c35c(1)
936ae1(1)
b6a980(3)
8a5043(3)
cf4ee1(1)-VPNfag(~5 deleted posts)
0d5902(5)
408ca0(3)
9cc969(20)
85a22c(1)
bba34d(1)
b501fd(1)
344394(3)
22aebf(1)
I guess that's more than 7.

So most of them just make a post and piss away?

Nice.

Why or even how would I defend muslims in the space thread? Put down the ouzo and pay attention for a second. I told you it was in the space weapon thread, I linked you to the guy who quoted my post. He even included some exrepts to get your 2 brain cells warmed up.

I'm really getting the feeling that you're a retard who thinks there's only one tor user on this board, and assumes all tor posts are the same person, even across threads.

You suck, you delete maybe 1 in 100 but the board is still full of them. Too busy trying to stop people from having a normal conversation I guess.

Lmao, go fuck yourself. Could your attitude be any shittier? What do you want, a referandum? Who do you think even bothers to unhide the welcome sticky? You're a shit BV mate. Don't for a second think that when this board dies it won't be your fault.

This board won't die any times soon and it will certainly not die under a mod doing his job for once.

Go further up the thread and look at post counts. People rarely post more than 4 times in a thread.

That's wrong, just looking at this thread.

Some posts have the same message and posting style (the ones calling a greek a roach), they just switch IP.

I deleted something in that thread? When? I thought you were the niggerfaggot in the brenton thread. If not then literally why are you complaining to me retard, I haven't even browsed that thread.

This thread has an average of 2.6 posts per ID, same as the thread I'm talking about. 11 out of the 19 IDs in this thread have posted 3 or fewer times.
Roach was said twice in that thread, neither times referring to roachvol, which makes sense because he didn't brag about sharing genes with turks for another 2 days.

That wasn't me, that was another greekposter who meant something else but butchered the translation into english and made it sound like he shares the same genes as turks

But most of the posts have the same contents and posting styles, just switched IP.
We are talking about this thread, and no, roach-vol is a new term made to shame the new mod.

Point them out.

Here:

This is the same faggot, just switching IP.

Yet another (1) new IP, hmmm.

Yeah, that's me. In fact, the second post is a direct continuation of the conversation from the first one. As I said before, I'll make sure to start calling my ISP in advanced to make sure my IP doesn't change while I'm posting on imageboards, otherwise I'll fall under the dreaded veil of anonymity.

Hmmm indeed, you retarded fucking mulatto.

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-031835_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 904.9K)

Crazy how the board now demands a "consistent" posting history. We are way past leddit. We are going kikebook at this point.

Yep, triggered for pointing out that multiple IPs post with the same contents, wew.

So much for 7, 8 IPs complaining about the new mod.

When will the ban hammer go down on retarded mutts like (((f8eff5)))?
You know anonymity is the name of the game here, right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190416-032353_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 833.71K)

Yes, and?

The point here is that you IP hopping faggots are saying a lot of people are complaining about the new mods.

Turns out it's exactly 2, 3 faggots with a VPN.

Do I ask where your address is and if your mother births twin yet??

No, what Im complaining about is deleting posts because muh (1).

I don't care what you complain at, I care about the NUMBER of faggots who complain about the new greek mod.

You faggots said a lot people are complaining, and use IP to prove it, then it turns out some posts are the SAME MOTHERFUCKER WHO USE DIFFERENT IP.

So it's not really a lot of people, is it?

I didnt say shit about that. Im complaing right here, right now in this thread about demanding actual identity for users, you fucking mutt.

I havent even posted for more than 2 weeks.

Where are you getting that? The fact that two Germans share an opinion? Would you happen to be the same US-flagged (1) IDs further up the thread? Maybe you're the Polish flags too? Maybe the whole board is just you and me furiously mashing a VPN to fake some conversations? Tell you what, we can make a honeypot where we all share birth certificates and organize tripcodes to keep you safe, that sounds like a perfect anonymous imageboard for you.

OK, read up on what I post instead of sperging about.

I'm getting at that there is ONE MOTHERFUCKER WHO IP HOPS AND DESIRES THE BREAKDOWN OF THIS BOARD.

And that fucker is mad at the moderation for doing their things.

The whole board cannot be fully VPN because people with different posting styles exist.

If you are sperging about the usage of the word mutt you can ban 90% of the board at this point.

And what's this "posting style" I share with the other German? Is it the same style as all the Streloks in and ? Is it the fact that we don't CAPS LOCK SCREAM like we're on Gaia?

There is one who uses mutt as bantz.

There is one who spams mutt and derails whole thread with it.

Posting style, vocabulary use, typography, and no, I think you share the posting style of the murican and leaf in that hickuck thread.

Pretty sure the gyro made no difference between banning "bantz" and the actual muttspammer.
But the half roach being retarded is another topic, so I will leave it at that.

I approve of banning any fucker who propagates this greek = roach meme.

I suspect these "germans" are actually roaches living in Germany.

Of course, how could I have been so careless? Between toggling my VPN, I kept my English fluency and didn't change my font off of Arial! Objective, irrefutable evidence that us two Germans are secretly a single user aiming to ruin the board by audaciously asking roach-vol to follow established rules!

Attached: 1421812057483-1jpg.jpg (1200x1000, 632.21K)

Do not kid yourself, there is one mad spergkike who is hell bent on destroying this board.

I don't think it's you though, you and that spergkike have different posting styles.

Ooh, so scared. Burgerman on a quest to protec huwhite solidarity.

I've been trying to make a thread on this, but it refuses to submit
archive.ph/bFDvX

Ackerman-McQueen (LaPierre's shitty overpriced PR agency that feeds him money while doing nothing for gun rights) is getting sued by the NRA somehow.

All of you need to be deloused.

Board ain't dead, fuckboi.

Nah just mildly cucked. Not quite /a/ tiers of cuckery but I'd give it a cuckservative rating in terms of cucking or about 7/10 on the cuck scale.

Attached: 09c6ee1583d029aefd546ce3753dd078f1b2358704d36ab620b65f51197bc4e4.jpg (1536x1023, 258.36K)

Attached: assburgers.jpg (600x683, 32.3K)

Board ain't cucked either, cuckboi.

Watch out, the muttspammer is back.

I deleted your first thread yesterday because you had retarded emoticons in the god damn title. And your threads were submitted, I just had to delete one of them. You're obviously not from around here if you think those threads are well-made but whatever, I'll keep it unless anons start complaining about it

Tell me when did I "muttspam"?

Nice Holohoax tier reasoning, Turkroach.

It's an ancient quarterchan thing. Might even predate half-chan

If you want proof of mild cuckery see:

Content policing is always cuckish.

Attached: b75a12d192ecdce2365b74cff9fab32694ffe4220dd49debe08af3077027799c.webm (640x360, 9.91M)

Banning muttspammer is the opposite of content policing.

Good job greekbro.

Butthurt muttspammer is butthurt.

Greekbro, know this, don't let the muttspammer gets you down.

The muttspammer's goal is to destroy the board through infighting, it will spare no expenses to get that job done.

Well, might as well come clean after seeing all this.
I am the original muttspammer. This whole mess is a product of autism against a shitposting kraut sperg and generally bad shitposting on Zig Forums that somehow caught a vietnamese sperg and escalated into a shitstorm of autism and spergery. Kinda like an autism bomb gone horribly, horribly wrong. Anyway, since Aus BO is kind of a lazy fuck, I decided to fight fire with autistic fire and became the muttspammer. This was all in an attempt to finally get the BO to get off his ass and properly moderate or at least get a decent vol. Ever since Greek vol came in and started cleaning up, I've never muttspammed since. So yeah. Sorry about this horribly autistic mess I've caused and the months of spamming and shitposting. I guess it kinda resolve itself in the end, though. Before any of you draw any conclusions, I'm not a fed, not connected to Greek vol, not a paid shill, or any of that. I'm just some chucklefuck on a Taiwanese cave scratch appreciation site who decided to try and fix a problem using autism.

Attached: ca37807bbdd46b778d8abaed77c60c40.png (850x1201, 1.67M)

What you did is the shitposting equivalent of letting a controlled burn grow wild. For shame, burgerblob.

Attached: behead all those who insult serious discussions, autiste.jpg (651x368, 59.82K)

I KNEW that spergook was involved lmao

I doubt you are the OG muttspammer i.e. spergkraut since you type too normally to be it.

This seems more like it:

And nice try, roach.

Guess what, shitskin, more people hate mutts more than ever.
I guess chopping mutt babies with machte will be the norm now, thanks to you.

t.burger
wew

This is the OG muttspammer i.e. spergkraut i.e. spergkike.