These 8 Potent Nutrients KILL Cancer Cells With No Side Effects

Can you prevent cancer with diet and lifestyle changes? For the overwhelming majority of people, the answer is an emphatic, “Yes.” Despite what the cancer industry would like you to believe, food is medicine. And eating the right foods can help ward off cancer. Studies have shown that upwards of 90 percent of all cancers can be traced back to dietary, lifestyle and environmental factors — which means very few cancers are just a case of bad luck and genetic lottery.

The links between lifestyle, diet, and cancer have been well-established. A 2008 study led by scientists at the University of Texas in Houston found that “cancer is a preventable disease that requires major lifestyle changes.”

More recent studies have continued to hit on these correlations, such as this 2016 study from researchers at Harvard University, which concluded, “A substantial cancer burden may be prevented through lifestyle modification.”

While you can’t go wrong with a meat-based diet, there are some fruits, vegetables and herbs that are highly regarded for their exceptional anti-cancer effects. These amazing benefits are derived from a number of plant nutrients:

1. Gingerols

Gingerols are found in the popular ginger root — and they pack quite the anti-cancer punch. There are a number of gingerols and other cancer-fighting compounds found in ginger root, such as zingerone, paradols and 6-shogaol. 6-gingerol, in particular, is highly regarded for its anti-cancer effects.

A 2016 study from the Centre for Plant Biotechnology and Molecular Biology in India declared 6-gingerol as the most potent anti-cancer compound found in the ginger root. Other studies have shown compounds in ginger are able to suppress the growth and spread of cancer cells in breast and colorectal cancers.

2. Sulforaphane

Sulforaphane is a compound found in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, Brussels sprouts, kale, mustard greens and cabbage. An organosulphate compund, sulforaphane has been extensively studied for its host of health benefits. As Natural Health 365 reports:

This amazing phytochemical destroys cancer cells, reduces inflammation that contributes to cancer, helps to prevent DNA changes that can lead to cancer, and even helps neutralize an enzyme that coverts procarcinogens into active carcinogens – pretty impressive benefits to be gained from a daily helping of humble Brussels sprouts.

archive.fo/vpbet

Attached: These 8 Potent Nutrients KILL Cancer Cells With No Side Effects.jpg (849x565, 745.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/vpbet
naturalnews.com/2018-06-27-these-9-potent-nutrients-kill-cancer-cells-with-no-side-effects.html
cohvka.kau.in/cpbmb
naturalnews.com/2017-08-23-sulforaphane-are-you-getting-enough-of-this-healthy-compound.html
naturalhealth365.com/cancer-prevention-2245.html
medicalxpress.com/news/2017-01-high-dose-vitamin-cancer-cells.html
medicaldaily.com/high-dose-vitamin-c-kills-mutant-colorectal-cancer-cells-suggesting-new-treatment-360682
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/09/070910132848.htm
thetruthaboutcancer.com/quercetin-fights-cancer/
naturalhealth365.com/quercetin-cancer-cells-2065.html
youtube.com/watch?v=0d8FTPv955I
youtube.com/watch?v=0NUQceKqpJM
youtube.com/watch?v=jdC9nJzZNyI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEkh_74JThQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3. Vitamin C

Vitamin C is known for many things, like immune system support and wound healing. But did you know this essential nutrient also fights cancer? Studies show that vitamin C can reduce inflammation, fight free radicals and, in the right dose, it can even kill off cancer cells.

4. Quercetin

Quercetin is found in abundance in apples, grapes, red onions, and tomatoes. Studies show that a diet high in this plant nutrient can reduce cancer risk by up to 50 percent. This antioxidant nutrient can help protect cells and DNA from the damage caused by free radicals. Studies have shown that quercetin stops cancer in its tracks, killing off cancer cells before they have the chance to spread.

5. Vitamin D

Vitamin D is an essential nutrient known for its benefits for bone health and depression, but it helps prevent cancer, too. Studies have shown that it reduces cancer risk across the board, but it is especially beneficial for warding off prostate, colorectal and liver cancers.

6. Curcumin

Curcumin is the active compound found in turmeric. Study after study has shown that this powerhouse of a nutrient can fight cancer at almost every turn. Earlier this year, it was revealed that someone cured their stage-3 myeloma (bone cancer) with turmeric and nothing else — a feat so great it was published in the British Medical Journal. Even proponents of the corrupt cancer industry couldn’t ignore that.

7. Proanthocyanidins

Found in grape seed extract, proanthocyanidins are known to cut the risk of cancer by a substantial margin — and more importantly, these potent nutrients are capable of slowing cancer growth and killing off cancer cells. Proanthocyanidins have also been shown to help prevent liver damage caused by chemotherapy.

8. Oleocanthal

We all know olive oil is good for us — but just how good is it? Oleocanthal is a plant nutrient found in olive oil that has the power to rupture cancer cell walls, leaving them to be destroyed by their own enzymes.

There are many other remarkable foods with an array of health benefits that can help keep cancer at bay.

archive.fo/vpbet
naturalnews.com/2018-06-27-these-9-potent-nutrients-kill-cancer-cells-with-no-side-effects.html

stage because OP is a scientific illiterate

not "cure" cancer you dumb piece of shit
literally everyone already knows this but conspiracy theorists like to pretend it's some kind of cover-up for whatever reason

lol you fucking IDIOT !!

Can you create the stupidest thread of 2018 while inserting a video game controller in your rectum? For OP, the answer is an emphatic, “Yes.”

Can you have both my testicles in your mouth, while simultaneously reaching your tongue out and around, licking the dried encrusted feces off my asshairs? For OP, the answer is an emphatic, “Yes.”

Go fuck yourself shills. Glad to see you angry as fuck over this info. All the more reason to believe its true. Bet you can't even debate this science either. Keep eating your fast food and drinking soda all day.

Can you mistakenly think people are 'getting angry' just because they pointed out how stupid you are? For the answer is an emphatic, “Yes.”

You should mix all this together and insert it in your rectum, for maximum benefits of course.

And because you’re a faggot OP

Can you create a ridiculous thread, listing a bunch of ridiculous foods that people have been listing for decades, claiming they can 'Ward Off Cancer', even though there is absolutely no clinical evidence to back up these claims, all while completely neglecting to mention the proven diet modifications that have clinical efficacy in lowering the likelihood of developing cancer, like eliminating meat, eliminating refined sugars, eating a diet based on raw fruits and vegetables, and increasing water intake, all while being a creepy little faggot? For you, the answer is an emphatic, “Yes.”

While he staged this thread, I burped it

Nope. You guys calling me "stupid" means nothing. You can't even debate the content of the article can you?

Never said ANYTHING about that, that would be stupid. I love meat, as long as its not mass produced. I know a local butcher who I buy fresh cut meat wholesale.

But please do keep making baseless claims about me!

bump

GOOD NEWS!!

since all of these foods and nutrients have been readily available for centuries….

CANCER HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!!

"HOOORAY FOR OP !!"
(you deserve the Nobel Prize)

*schedules you in for colon cancer radiation treatment in 2030*

You seem to be really ass blasted for some reason. Why?
nice digits

I'll tell you what has been proven to have promising efficacy with cancer: Chimeric Antigen Receptor (CAR) T-Cell Therapy

I D I O T

I posted THIS article too, and STILL the hater pounced on me:

I find this kinda ironic that he just called me a vegan for posting this report. Absolutely not true what-so-ever. What IS true is some of these nutrients listed here ARE actually very healthy.

Your in idiot. Since the 50s cancer and diabetes rates have skyrocketed due to the consumption of unhealthy processed foods, fast foods and yes even the vegan cult (eating only plant based is NOT healthy). Now you are putting the blame on nutrients and vitamins (actually healthy diets)??? You are either shill or a fucking retard, no question. This doesn't cure cancer either, but having these nutrients and vitamins can certainly prevent cancer cells from growing!

HINT: nobody said these nutrients aren't good for you

what I said was these nutrients have been readily available for centuries, and cancer rates have increased.

what I said was a diet rich in raw fruits and vegetables, (little or no meat) and TONS OF WATER is clinically proven to have great health benefits in many many many ways

what I said was you can hold both of deez nuts in your mouth while simultaneously reaching your tongue out around around the base of my scrotum,all the way up to my sphincter, and literally lick the encrusted feces off my asshairs

SRAIRYCDBYAY

stopped reading after I realized you can't differentiate between your and you're

Attached: Screenshot_20180903-094225.png (480x854, 50.22K)

bump because user is illiterate

is it true about the balls in your mouth thing?

SAGED due to Stage 4 Illiteracy

Gingerols

Gingerols are found in the popular ginger root — and they pack quite the anti-cancer punch. There are a number of gingerols and other cancer-fighting compounds found in ginger root, such as zingerone, paradols and 6-shogaol. 6-gingerol, in particular, is highly regarded for its anti-cancer effects.

yet there is absolutely no clinical proof of this claim

Sulforaphane

This amazing phytochemical destroys cancer cells, reduces inflammation that contributes to cancer, helps to prevent DNA changes that can lead to cancer, and even helps neutralize an enzyme that coverts procarcinogens into active carcinogens

yet there is absolutely no clinical proof to back up this claim

Cancer rates have increased because of the consumption of unhealthy processed foods, fast foods and even the vegan cult.

More people than ever before have unhealthy diets! That is why cancer rates are so bad!

vitamin c

vitamin C can reduce inflammation, fight free radicals and, in the right dose, it can even kill off cancer cells.

yet with vitamin c being added to everything, readily available, and the only vitamin that can actually be safely taken in massive amounts, being excreted through the renal system, absolutely no clinical proof that it has reduced cancer rates whatsoever

D U H H H H H

Quercetin

Studies have shown that quercetin stops cancer in its tracks, killing off cancer cells before they have the chance to spread.

bullshit. show me the proof

Our body's natural T CELLS fight off cancer cells before they have a chance to spread EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY

Big pharma shills out in full force.

Oleocanthal

Isn't that O.J. Simpson's first name?

cohvka.kau.in/cpbmb

naturalnews.com/2017-08-23-sulforaphane-are-you-getting-enough-of-this-healthy-compound.html
naturalhealth365.com/cancer-prevention-2245.html

medicalxpress.com/news/2017-01-high-dose-vitamin-cancer-cells.html
medicaldaily.com/high-dose-vitamin-c-kills-mutant-colorectal-cancer-cells-suggesting-new-treatment-360682
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/09/070910132848.htm

Trolling is a art

thetruthaboutcancer.com/quercetin-fights-cancer/
naturalhealth365.com/quercetin-cancer-cells-2065.html

These are not trolls, they're either big pharma or fast food shills, or they're complete morons. They don't want the truth out. They don't like the truth out. Simple as that.

lol@ your prepared reaction about 'big pharma'

bullshit. I'm much more against big pharma than you…. Trust me…

I've been a vegetarian for decades

You're preaching to the choir

All I'm saying is LISTING THESE PARTICULAR FOODS & NUTRIENTS FOCUSES ON THE MINUTIAE

Not sure where you were in November of 1977, when I decided to become a vegetarian

Wow I did not know that eating things besides burgers and fries had health benefits. Thanks, fagg- I mean OP.

Then why are you so angry claiming lies about me and denying the content of this article? Or was that someone else doing that?

I'm not posting this for those in the know, I post this for those who are uninformed that may be killing themselves via bad diets. Why would this be such a bad thing?

like I said already

You're preaching to the choir

But copying and pasting this list of nutrients is kind of inaccurate and offbase, because it's much bigger than just that

Only an idiot wouldn't realize that a better diet improves your health

However, if simply eating these nutrients worked in curing or preventing cancer, we would've eliminated cancer already….

theres a huge factor you're missing here, in particular regarding cancer: WATER

Much more than any nutrients, research has shown a direct link between dehydration and cancer (as well as a connection to ALL diseases) but telling people to drink more water isn't as chic as the Proanthocyanidins and Oleocanthal thing..

It turns out that we are ALL dehydrated….

Ever hear the thing about how 'supermodels are supposed to drink 6 - 8 glasses of water per day' ?

well, it turns out that EVERYBODY is it supposed to drink 6 - 8 glasses of water a day….

Hold a mirror up to your face and breathe out through your nose or mouth…

The steam that appears on the mirror is water which we exhale out all day, becoming more and more dehydrated with every breath

Water is the essential element to every function in our body and dehydration is proven to increase every form of disease known to man

Years ago, I was driving to Atlanta listening to NPR on my radio, and they had a fascinating interview with a female oncologist…

She was very respected in her field, and she told a story that intrigued me greatly.

She said that she was trained to approach every case of cancer with chemo, radiation & surgery

all day, every day
Chemo, Radiation, Surgery

She said she began to see patients as numbers, not individuals.

Then one day, she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. She had a tumor the size of a grapefruit…

She said the FIRST thing she said after the diagnosis was , "there's NO WAY I'm going to get Chemo, Radiation & Surgery!"

She said the one thing they never taught her in medical school was PREVENTATIVE MEDICINE

so she began researching cancer survivors, looking for a common thread….

she found it…..
WATER

she found that patients who drank large amounts of water had dramatically higher survival rates.

She researched and found how dehydration increased the rates of all diseases, and minimized survival rates….

This research into water also led her to find clinical proof that a diet based on raw fruits and vegetables (preferably juiced) also had drastic effects on survivability of cancer.

She began her own regimen of water and raw vegetables & fruits.

She never had chemo, she never had radiation. She DID have surgery, and the cancer never came back…

btw
lighten up

Stop taking everything
so personally

OK, sorry user. Didn't mean to take things personally, I just don't like people calling me a liar when all I'm trying to do is wake people up to some inconvenient truths.

"from Television City, in Hollywood"

theres a saying they stopped using a long time ago….

Great theme song, (not so great show in my opinion), I liked Cheers and Sandford and Son A LOT better.

No problem….

I'm not a 'troll' or a 'shitposter' or any other label like that…

I'm just a piece of shit. I'm a nuisance…

I simply enjoy being a wrench in the gears

All In The Family was also a great show (regardless some of the leftist propaganda fused into it).

youtube.com/watch?v=0d8FTPv955I

You'll certainly change your mind after you hear MY version of the Good Times themesong

*gestures with my hand, as if I'm 'scratchin' on a turntable*

Friggy-Friggy-FRESH !!!

the remix MC

Theres never been a been a better opening theme song than the 1:51 long HR PUFNSTUF theme

(what the fuck were they thinking?)

I canceled TV service almost 15 years ago when everything started to get shitty. TV was actually funny in the 60s, 70s and 80s, now days it mostly sucks. Started to get bad during the mid to late 90s, and then became unwatchable in the 21st Century. I hear there are a few exceptions (like Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul) but beyond that total waste of money now.

What about this nutty theme song?

youtube.com/watch?v=0NUQceKqpJM

TAKE YOUR DAILY DOSE

Attached: administer 7 times a week.gif (150x302, 3.83K)

Here's the most cornball theme you'd ever likely stumble upon ("The Ropers", a Three's Company spin-off that failed epically): youtube.com/watch?v=jdC9nJzZNyI

Another Three's Company spin-off that failed horribly, "Three's A Crowd", had the most gay fucking theme song TV has likely ever aired: youtube.com/watch?v=ZEkh_74JThQ

That's actually one of my all time favorites. I actually like 'Gloom Despair and Agony on Me', and 'pickin and a grinnin' equally as much.

Same here, quit completely a long time ago.

Breaking Bad was ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC !!!! Better call Saul is so-so

You met another, and PHFFFT!! you was gone

However, I recently decided to give it another shot. Went ahead and got DISH and a new TV

big mistake

The ONLY channels Wendy and I watch are SCIENCE and THE GOOD TIMES THEME SONG NETWORK

How much do you pay Wendy an hour to stay with you?

Correlation is not causation
Although they should’ve studied the other foods to see if they cause the mutation that leads to cancer.

did you know that we are exposed to thousands of cancer causing viruses a day, but a healthy immune system deals with them.

THIS is actually correct. What big pharma does not want you to know is a healthy diet (with lots of nutrients and vitamins) actually boosts your immune system.

thanks for asking!!

the lyrics go:

Gloom, Despair, and Agony On Me… Deep dark depression, excessive misery… If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all… Gloom, Despair, and Agony On Me

Of course…..

but that's the equivalent of
telling somebody that if
they pour chocolate syrup
into their radiator, their car
will overheat

Normies and amateur shit posters, you niggers can’t serious

Thanks for asking, and YES I will
be more than happy to type
the lyrics to the Hee Haw
Theme Song…………..

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HAAWWWWWWWW
HEE-HE-HE-HAW-HAW-HAW

Spotted the vegan shill.

spotted the homo

I was serious, diet effects your health (like it or not). "You are what you eat" they say. If you eat CRAP junk/fast processed foods your body is going to be sickly and unhealthy. If you have a healthy diet your body can fight cancer and sickness off easily. It really is that simple.

(not him)

You should look at the nutritional value of meat as well user. Raw fresh meat (from grass fed cow for example) is loaded with vitamins and nutrience. However, the more you cook it, the more it is depleted of its vitamins and nutrience. Same with mass produced meats (from slaughter farms), that meat lacks vitamins/nutrience too. My recommendation is buying grass fed beef, slightly cook it on both sides but make sure its raw on the inside. Its delicious and very healthy!

Okay, that's how I know this is shill bullshit.

Listen up, Vitamin C is a prooxidant that promotes the creation of free radicals. It harms cancer by inducing cancer-killing oxidative stress through the free radicals that it produces, which greatly inhibits metastasis within the body.

In other words, the very mechanism of action (free radicals) this idiotic article claims Vitamin C prevents is in truth the source of its antimetastatic properties.

Attached: 1469093313319.png (211x239, 3.5K)

THIS I can believe because this has some scientific thought behind it, with legitimate debate. OP thanks you based user!

TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS
TAKE YOUR MEDS

SAGE ARTIFICIALLY INCOMPATIBLE

OP OS A MASIVE COCK-INHALING FAGGOT

nutrience ?…..

If you are talking about nutrients
There's more iron in a handful of
yard grass than in a pound of
beef…..

In fact, cows do not 'produce protein', they store it, just like we do…. and they get their protein from eating plants….

It's a very inefficient way of obtaining protein especially when you consider the fact that meat does not digest well at all, causes diverticulitis, and a host of other health disorders and diseases, not to mention colon cancer…

(we are omnivores, not carnivores)

"You are what you eat"

..so you're a herpes riddled penis?

"You are what you eat"

strange…..
you don't seem
like negro sperm

Why even bother with such blatant lies?

That's completely wrong you tard. They don't produce all the proteins they need (which have to be acquired through diet), but they do produce the vast majority through protein synthesis, just like every other living thing on this planet.

Attached: 1485392544766.jpg (656x893, 101.24K)

OP THINKS PENIS IS A POTENT NATURAL NUTRIENT HE EATS SEVERAL HELPINGS EVERY DAY

Attached: Char_cornelius.gif (129x200, 12.9K)

Looks like the shills are having themselves a field day over all the REAL NEWS coming back and restoring Zig Forums to former glory.

*lifts the lid on top of your head*

*takes a seat, and defecates*

*stands, drops lid, & flushes*